[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Marie decides she needs a vacation from her normal life for a week.  She goes to her parents house, where she has a shrink ray and a model city.  What could go wrong.....
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Maternal, Sci-Fi, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Model City Saga
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28361 Read: 91375
Published: February 25 2022 Updated: September 22 2022
Story Notes:

Written with my co-author, Inverse.

1. Prologue by Da Boss [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (1308 words)

Hope you enjoy....

--

2. Monday with Dad by Da Boss [Reviews - 0] (3290 words)

Here's the next chapter in the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

3. Tuesday with Mom by Da Boss [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2896 words)

Here's the next chapter in the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

4. Wednesday with Eddie by Da Boss [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2512 words)

Here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy!

--

5. Thursday with Heather by Da Boss [Reviews - 0] (3631 words)

Here's the next chapter, sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoy!

--

6. Friday on the floor by Da Boss [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3789 words)

Took a while, but here's the latest chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

7. Saturday around the house by Da Boss [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (4063 words)

Been a LONG time, but here's the newest chapter.

--

8. Sunday in the basement by Da Boss [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6872 words)

Here's the final chapter of the story.  Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

--