- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the final chapter of the story.  Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

--

It was a breezy Sunday morning, the sun had just arisen, and the rest of the family members still had yet to fully wake up. This was set to be Marie’s final day in her model city paradise, one last breather on her vacation before returning to her regular size and back to her life. However, what transpired turned out to be far from what she ever expected or desired.

Far away from the still destroyed model city in her bedroom, two stories down her house, in the deep, dank dwellings of her parents’ basement, the two-millimeter woman was busy running for her life. Clad in only a tiny, discarded piece of toilet paper hastily wrapped around her body, the tiny woman was covered in bruises and dirt all over her body, and carried a splinter almost as tall as herself. Panicked, she stopped and hid behind what appeared to be a loose lip balm cover, trying to catch her breath.

Marie’s eyes were filled with intense fear as she gripped the splinter hard to her chest, and turned back around to face her pursuer: a mere bed bug. An insect that to any normal person would be an insignificant existence, now was a beast that stood about as tall as Marie, and found itself curious upon stumbling across an unknown entity at its size.

Marie had no idea exactly how dangerous the bed bug could be to her, but she did not want to risk anything at all, especially after running from it for the past half an hour and it not letting up one bit. She tried to look around the large expanse of the basement floor, but despite the amount of trash and pieces leftover, nothing was a perfect hiding spot. Even the cracks in the floor would just be an easier way to corner her.

Having waited too long to find her next place to hide, Marie turned around and saw that the bed bug was practically on top of her, causing her to shriek out in fear and fall over backwards. The bed bug, which to her was about the size of a small horse, pounced itself right on top of her, mandibles biting on the splinter she held up to cover her body, as she continuously pounded away at its stomach with her feet.

The bed bug stuck its antennae downward, pulling down part of the toilet paper she used as a tunic, exposing her left breast. Screaming in frustration and fear that she was about to be mauled, Marie furiously and desperately kicked at the hungry creature. The weight of the bug forcing itself on top of her made it harder to fight back, which was made even worse as one of its legs grabbed ahold of her leg, while the others started to grab her back. “Oh fuck, no!” shouted the tiny woman, as the insect began pulling her closer to is snapping mandibles.

This ongoing struggle turned the girl’s anxiousness into anger over the domination the disgusting creature was placing on her. How pathetic it made her feel that this microscopic mite was now merely toying with her and using her as a plaything. She did not even care if it did not have any intentions to hurt her, this was going too far and she refused to let a goddamn bed bug let itself have its way with her.

Once she was able to find an opening during a quick pause in the bug’s actions, Marie rolled over to her side, and began to sprint around the lip balm cap, with the bed bug giving chase. The moment she was out of view, she hopped up onto the cap, quickly crawling herself up to the top, and noticing a metal nail sticking out of the ground right next to it, hastily jumped on top of it.

The bed bug reached her location, but lost sight of her, pacing back and forth, not having looked up yet to see its prey. But Marie knew it was only a matter of time before it did notice, and she had a plan for that.

The moment the bug peeked itself up trying to sense her, Marie ripped the toilet paper off her body and threw it downward right on the bed bug. It was a very momentary daze, but it was just enough to give the now naked Marie the chance to charge, leaping off the nail, screaming as she held the splinter up high ready to strike, and stabbing it directly into the bed bug, using her remaining strength and force of hitting the ground to slice the splinter, leaving a giant gash in its abdomen.

The defeated bed bug began to squeal as it shook and squirmed, its guts spilling all over the place, while Marie sat a comfortable distance away, gripping the juice-covered splinter trying to regain her breath. Eventually, the bed bug finally gave into its wounds, and keeled over dead. Marie slowly walked over to it, poking it with her splinter to confirm, before sighing a huge relief as she said to herself “Good fucking riddance…”

---

This was probably the most amount of success Marie has had since she was thrown down into the basement by her mother the previous night. She had assumed all she would have to do is find some place to safely wait out her remaining “shrinking sentence,” but had forgotten just how much of a junk heap their basement was.

It was a dank, unfurnished place, pretty much only used for storage and doing laundry, so it was already uncomfortable to be in at normal size. But for the miniscule and nude Marie, it was a hellscape. And that isn’t even beginning to mention the insects that resided there.

Almost immediately after gaining her bearings that previous night, she had heard scurrying around which turned out to be from a centipede, its appearance which caused her heart to drop. After running aimlessly to evade the monster-sized beast, she was able to evade it by jumping inside the completely dirty and dusty crack in the floor, causing the centipede to simply walk onward with its many, many legs over here, completely unaware of her existence. What made it even worse is that she had jumped directly onto the undead husk of a beetle, causing her to throw up from the unbelievable stench.

The weight of the situation filled her with immense dread as she tearfully wandered the floor for over an hour, desperately hiding from more monstrous bugs that traversed the landscape, which included several ants and cockroaches.

Eventually, she stumbled upon a loose piece of toilet paper, which alone could fit several houses for her in it, ripping off a long corner part to wrap her naked, cold body up. She also had found a loose stick on the floor, which in fact was just a tiny splinter, picking it up and caressing it for protection. She eventually stumbled upon a ginormous lone white sock, seemingly the safest possible place to be for now, so she aimlessly dragged herself inside the sock hole. She had no idea whose sock it was, and at this point she didn’t care. She was as tired and sad as she ever could’ve been and just wanted to sleep it off and pray for something better in the morning.

That was not to be as she was woken up earlier than expected by something tickling her feet. She shook her legs for a bit, not imagining it to be anything of note, but she finally opened her eyes to see, having emerged through a tiny hole in the sock, was the bed bug, peering itself closer to the girl. Seeing the creature before her jolted her awake with a loud scream, stabbing its front face with her splinter staff, forcing her to flee away and bringing her back to the present.

---

Leaving the bed bug corpse behind, reclaiming a now even more ripped piece of her toilet paper cloth barely covering anything, Marie looked over her options. She knew that it had to be less than 12 hours at this point until her shrinking wore off and she would finally be free from her torture and return to her normal size.

She would normally find some place to camp out and seal herself away until the time comes, but as she reminded herself, after those 12 hours, if she is stuck in an area without efficient growth room, the shrinking effect will not undo until she’s out of there. And if she stays stuck like that for too long, the automatic shrinking undo will cancel out completely, meaning the only way to be grown back is manually through her machine. And Marie desperately did not want this option.

Knowing her luck, if she tried to hide in a crack in the wall, someone will cover it up. If she hid in a box, someone would shut it tight. And given the impossibility of getting her family’s attention, having them re-grow her was also completely not an option. Her only choice was to keep moving. Don’t let any of the monsters or threats scare her. Fight for her life at all costs.
--

Continuing to trek across the floor and try to find relatively safe and open ground, Marie began to daydream and fantasize about getting back to normal size. She couldn’t help but think of what she would do when she found her family again. All the things she could scream at them. Maybe she’d even give them a taste of being shrunken.

 

“Huh? What the hell!?” Marie screamed. She cursed herself for losing focus and realized she had flung face first into what appeared to be some kind of net. She was happy it broke her fall, but less so when she noticed how incredibly sticky it was, and no matter how much she squirmed she couldn’t get out.

Looking around, Marie also noticed a black ant, roughly the size of her body, which was also trapped in the sticky substance. A cold chill ran down her spine when she saw this creature was also desperate to escape, but seemingly had no way out.


The sense of relief soon vanished as seeing the ant’s sudden keeling over in defeat and taking a harder look at her surroundings caused her to realize a truly terrifying thought: she was stuck in a spider web. And just as the ant had been ensnared in its trap to be its next food, so had she.

Marie knew she had to escape NOW. She pushed and squirmed and moved her body but all it did was break off the remaining fragile pieces of her toilet paper cover, resulting in her being butt naked once again. And even more so, the spider’s webs began to tighten all around her body, pulling on part of her arm, squishing her boobs downward, and rubbing in between her privates, causing her to let out several tearful moans.

“T-this can’t be happening—AAH” the web’s stickiness yet sharpness began to protrude itself over Marie, resulting in a sense of painful ecstasy as the bondage twisted her into more uncomfortable positions, taunting her hopeless futility.

It was another unknown amount of time of being resigned to the spider’s chokehold until the reckoning finally came. Turning her head around, Marie’s terror-induced face lit up once again as the visage of the spider finally came into view, delicately stalking its way toward its prey.

The fully black beast with eight legs first stopped at the ant, which after being still for so long suddenly began to squirm again, like as if it had been sparked awake by the spider’s presence. Marie had been given a front row preview for what was about to happen to her, as she witnessed the spider using its legs to push the ant downward, and through the hole on its butt shoot out the web which then began to masterfully and particularly weave around its food.

Marie could only stay there mouth agape as the ant disappeared before her very eyes, cocooned around the thick white net, before the spider let out a loud *CRUNCH* as it bit right into its creation, killing it for good.

The spider left its tied up food alone for now, and focused its attention on the second prey that found itself wandering into its trap. With the monster now completely towering over here, Marie let out as much spasms as she could muster in a desperate attempt to escape its jaws, all the while the spider simply stood there and observed the miniature girl doing its thing, like it found her useless flailing observing.

Marie let out a high pitched yelp as she felt a tingling on her feet, which meant that she knew that horror was about to happen now. She could feel her legs being slowly forced together as the spray of the clean web ejecting itself out of the beast tightened around her skin, as if she’s on the verge of losing all feeling in the body.

The only words Marie could let out as this transpired were “Please!” “No!” and “God!” Over and over endlessly. It was all she can do as she felt her movements being constricted harder and harder, as the multiple eyes stared deep into her soon to be extinguished soul.

With all but her head now entombed up, Marie could barely see as her tear-filled eyes completely blurred her vision. All of her near death experiences she was able to escape through sheer luck, but she truly didn’t know how she would make it out of here. This was to be her true last stand. And yet…

“BOOM!”

Suddenly five massive pink digits slammed itself downward, effortlessly destroying the web and launching Marie and the spider through a cloud of dust. Marie was still tied up and screaming, unaware of what just happened until she landed on a hard surface, rolling downward until she found herself caught between two softer ones.

She was thankfully upright as her body was “safely” stationed in-between the two massive pillars, unable to move. It didn’t take her long for her vision to return, as she began to notice, unfortunately, very familiar details along the surfaces, and what exactly had just saved her.

“…m-mom…” she was able to whimper out.

It was the middle of the afternoon, and Carrie had decided now was the best time to do the laundry. She had intended to do it the previous night, but ended up getting wrapped up in “romantic time” with her husband, just like they had done on Friday night, and will probably do again tonight. She also knew Marie was supposed to be returning home tonight, so wanted to get some stuff cleaned up and ready for her arrival. She had already discovered the destroyed model city in her bedroom earlier and had “cleaned up” most of the mess for her, thinking to herself how she was going to apologize to her about her project getting ruined, while nonchalantly picking up and tossing the clothes in the basket into the washer. She also had no idea that she had just saved her daughter from being devoured by a spider and was now currently stuck in between her first and second toes on her right foot.

Marie was grateful for her mom once again inadvertently saving her life from a bug, but also once again, she found herself in an uncomfortable and disgusting spot on her foot. What made it even more troublesome was still being stuck in the spider’s webbing, unable to break free, which meant she was now completely at her mercy.

As Carrie casually scrunched her toes, it forced Marie downward into the darkness in between the two, where she slammed face first into a piece of toe lint. Every subtle movement of the toes forced Marie’s body further into the lint, the smell overtaking all the senses, coughing up a storm.

The tapping of the toes kept going faster and faster, causing Marie’s webbed body to vibrate and shake, twisting all around, pushing her into the sweat that began to drip and cover her up, sending her downward into the crack of the two toes. She expected that she was eventually going to fall and drop between the toes, but instead just as she entered free fall, she was slung right back up.

It turned out that a part of the web had attached itself to Carrie’s big toe nail, causing Marie’s dangling body to swing back and forth, constantly slamming into the toe walls. Not even the splashes of sweat she collided with seemed to stop her.

Then, Carrie made one big jerk up with her leg, which sent Marie flying out of the humid toe prison back into fresh air, only to be slingshot backward as the stray thread of the web preventing her from escaping knocked her backwards underneath the toenail, dangling upside down.

Marie started to wonder in the deep part of her mind that her mother secretly knew she was always here and is just messing with her, because now her mom really started to be active with her movement, flinging Marie’s helpless body as if she’s being forcefully swung on a vine.

The large individual ridges that make up her skin constantly pound away at Marie each time she smacks into it. Ramming and rubbing against the remnants and grit and dirt just continued to rough her up. She cursed her mother for how terrible she was at cleaning her feet, especially after the horrible close encounter she had with her in the shower the previous day.

Eventually, another quick movement of Carrie’s feet was enough to finally break free of the web, sending Marie flying upward until she landed directly on the hard surface of the big toenail. She was still trapped in the webbing around her body but could feel it slowly starting to loosen, so just needed to try and drag herself to safety until then.

But, suddenly another familiar figure made its grand return. The spider had survived, and it was also standing on Carrie’s foot, ready to make its way toward the vulnerable Marie. She couldn’t believe how even after all this, it still intended to finish the job.

In all the absurdity of the situation, all the tiny woman could do was have her scream out in her completely hoarse voice, “Mom! Help me! Don’t you feel that fucking thing? Get it off you!!”

As if her mom could actually hear her, Carrie scratched her right foot using her left foot, crushing and swiping the spider away in an instant, unaware of what was causing the itch. And almost shortly afterward, she bent down to use her finger to scratch another itch she had missed, flinging Marie off the toe and onto the floor right next to the basket of clothes.


Even though she was safe from the entrapment of the toes, Marie was still tangled up in the webs, unable to move. She was panting as she could see Carrie’s monstrous feet making its slight pounding and stomping movements on the floor, knowing that one wrong mis-step could get her squished and all her efforts to survive would be for nothing.

But instead, something else happened. Darkness suddenly enveloped her whole being, before being swept up far into the air. Carrie had accidentally dropped one of her panties, picking it back up and unknowingly carrying a passenger alongside it. She was about to toss it into the washer, but decided to look at it for a brief moment.

“HMM. IS THIS REALLY DIRTY?” a loud booming voice erupted as poor little Marie was now sitting directly in the middle bottom of the panty, getting another clear terrifying look at her mother’s gigantic head, staring down on her like a goddess. And before she could even further comprehend, the goddess descended closer and closer toward the insignificant figure until…

*SNIFF* Two blackholes sent out a whirlwind of tornados that instantly swept Marie up into the air, twirling and twisting her body in circles as she was helplessly ascended upwards right into her own mother’s nostrils.

After taking a long sniff on her own panties, Carrie gave off a goofy smile to herself and said “Eh, why not?”, tossing the underwear into the washer, before dumping the final little bits of clothes alongside it. After starting it up and letting the loud washer rev up, Carrie began to take a closer look around their basement and reminded herself of what an absolute dump it was. Having just swatted off something that was just scratching her toes and seeing the remains of several dead and squished insects lying about, she decided she should finally try to do something about it.

Right as she’s about to leave, she felt a little tingle in her nose, causing her to scrunch her nose for a moment, stopping herself from sneezing. “Huh, was there something else I got stuck up there?” she mumbled to herself, questioning if there was some dust she had inadvertently sucked in after smelling her panty.

At this moment, Marie had now found herself in an increasingly pulsing environment, the walls emanating a pink gelatinous substance, a jungle of nose hairs that hung itself from the top like stalactites, and deep puddles of snot that slowly tried to consume Marie. What she was thankful for was the stickiness of the snot was finally enough to break her free of her spider web bondage, but now threatened to trap her into another disgusting prison.

She was able to tumble into a puddle of snot that had not hardened yet, and used the chance to wade through the rancid sludge. She was hastily trying to get as far away from the threatening vortex far in the back of the nostril, constantly breathing in and out, with one wrong move sending her flying backward straight into her mom’s throat.

Another sudden sniffle was followed by Carrie’s massive finger entering the domain, scratching at the walls and terrifying Marie for how easily it could nonchalantly squish her. One swipe caused by the tip of her fingernail upon exiting resulted in Marie being unexpectedly jolted downward, landing face first into the pile of snot with her mouth still open. She thrashed and screamed trying to get the horrible taste out of her mouth, while also attempting to pull at the hardened pieces that were getting stuck up her ass.

Just as this was occurring, a big gust of wind breathed inward sending Marie flying upwards, getting tangled in the jungle of nose hairs. She could now see that the dank hole which served as the entrance to her mother’s mouth was getting closer and closer, so tried to use this chance to get away. She used all her remaining strength to swing through the nose hairs like vines, but every bit of movement, an air pocket would send her backward, leaving her stuck in another loop of entanglement and disgust.

The exhaustion of the entire day finally started to get to Marie as she became unable to hold her grip on the hairs as one smacked right into her face, knocking her back down into the wayward snot. The lack of air was starting to get to her, her head was beginning to ache from the pain, and the snot felt itself hardening ready to swallow her whole.

Then in an instant, all the breathing in the nostril stopped. The walls began to subtly expand themselves outward, which Marie either knew meant a large breath in, or a large breath out, which would determine her fate. Sure enough, an enormous cannon of air burst Marie and her accompanying snot far outside of the nostril enclosure, colliding directly into a sea of white fabric. Marie’s body felt the force of the wind against her back while massive and small chunks of snot crash landed all around her new environment.

Carrie returned to the basement, and after having enough of the weird tingling in her nose, she grabbed a piece of tissue paper and blew into it hard, rubbing her nose a bit to ensure all the junk had been cleaned up, before casually tossing the crumbled up ball onto the floor.

Marie had felt all of these sudden shifts and shaking movements stuck in the middle of the tissue, with the weight of the fabric thankfully breaking her fall as it landed back on the floor where she started. All the dirty, bruised, fluid covered Marie could do at this point was drag her body through the tissue until she reached an opening, re-exposing herself to the outside world, before dragging away on the floor.

She had no more energy left, she was tired, humiliated, and on the verge of giving up. She didn’t even know where she was trying to go, she could tell that there was a group of ants that had appeared on the floor that she was crawling her way towards, but that was how desperate she was to find somewhere to survive. She would take the risk with the insects then leave herself out in the open to let herself get sat on by her brother, pinched by her dad, peed on by her cat, whatever! She just wanted this hell to end.

But, the worst of it had reared its ugly head. As she saw the bugs began to scurry away to the corners of the basement, a loud *SHUD* erupted behind her. With the most hesitation possible, she slowly turned her body around, legs stretched out, arms holding her up, and exposed to the world, all the color in Marie’s face drained as she witnessed the hulking behemoth that her mom had just brought downstairs with her: the vacuum cleaner.

“Why…why now….” Of all the times her mother could decide to try and clean up their hellhole of a basement, it was at this specific moment.

She wanted to run. She wanted to try and hide. She could slip back into the cracks in the floor, grab ahold of side, and pray that was enough to resist in the incoming terror. She was only a few hours away from her shrinking wearing off. She had managed to survive every method of torture thrown at her the past week. But now it was all for not.

She already resigned herself for what to expect. She was about to be sucked in the cleaner, like the pathetic scrap of dust like she is now. She will be trapped in there for God knows how long, cancelling out the growth, leaving her stuck at 2 millimeters tall. Eventually, they will toss the trash out of the vacuum and throw it to the curb. Maybe she’ll escape then into the yard, maybe she’ll be dragged all the way to the dump. Either way, her life as she knew it beforehand would be over.

Tears once again flowing down her face, Marie let out light mumblings to herself, just as Carrie turned on the vacuum cleaner. The revving was unbelievably loud and the sucking was instantaneous. A tornado of death consumed all in its path on the basement floor: lint, dust, bug corpses, leftover wrappers, tiny leftover threads, and Marie herself. Her nude body faced an intense amount of whiplash flung toward the whirring beast. She couldn’t even scream for long as the pressure knocked her into several large chunks of rocks, which in conjunction with everything else she dealt with that day, knocked her unconscious. Her near lifeless body swept itself directly into the tiny opening, a tube which sent it plummeting into the ginormous mound of dirt, before being buried as more trash began to rain down on her.

---

“We really need to do a thorough cleaning of that basement. I didn’t realize how many bugs we had living rent free down there.” Carrie had just returned to the main floor with the vacuum cleaner in tow after spending a decent amount of time attempting to clean up while waiting for her laundry.

“Yeah well, that’s partly our fault for not taking better care of it. I should find some stuff to evict them all real soon, heh.” Victor jokingly responded to his wife, aware of the mess that they had let brew and knew it was an issue they’d have to resolve eventually.

“I even noticed one of the mouse traps got activated, but no mouse or cheese. I guess we must have some smart vermin on our hands too.” Carrie observed as she was tinkering with the latch on the vacuum cleaner to get it open. It turns out it had gotten very heavy and was on the verge of being full, and since the following day was garbage pickup day, she thought she might as well dump it off into there now.

“Hey have you heard from Marie?” Victor asked Carrie. “Sent her a few messages but she hasn’t responded to them at all.”

“Nope, it’s been the same for me,” she responded. “But hey, that’s how she usually is. She’s got a lot on her plate, she deserved a rest from everything. We’ll just have to give her a warm welcome once she’s back.” Carrie gave Victor a little peck on the cheek, causing him to give a winking face in response, as the two silently agreed to continue their ‘usual fun’ for that night.

Carrying the tied up bag containing all the junk from the vacuum cleaner, Carrie made her way outside, where the sun was beginning to set, and unceremoniously dumped the bag inside of a bin right next to another trash bag on the curb of their driveway. She cleaned her hands of the mess, happily making her way back inside, blissfully unaware that she had just thrown her own daughter out. Also unaware to her was an unseen figure peeking itself from behind a nearby fence, preparing to make their way toward the house.

---

It was another unknown amount of time when Marie finally awoke from her unconsciousness. She was still lying on a mound of garbage, only now to find three dust mites, each the size of puppies, nibbling on parts of her body. She pounded away at them, scaring them away as they burrowed themselves underground.

Marie had no idea what had transpired in-between waking up and had assumed she was still in the vacuum cleaner staring onwards at the never-ending expanse of the graveyard she now resided in. Her eyes were not adjusting to the lack of light and she knew she could do nothing but resign herself to the fate she had been dealt. Standing up, letting the muck drip down over her nude body, she began to walk.

She traversed the onslaught of trash, completely in awe how it appears to go on forever in every direction. Just another point in perspective to highlight just how insignificant she truly is now. She ended up stumbling across another group of puny dust mites chewing on an old piece of candy, sitting down right beside them, grabbing a chunk off of it, and chewing it. The mites seemed to pay her no mind, as she uncomfortably attempted to crunch the hard rock, trying to get herself used to the bug life she was destined to live with now.

However, in an unexpected turn, she felt the outside world shaking. The increasingly faster reverb scared off the dust mites, leaving Marie alone to try and regain her balance. She had wondered if this was her mom simply moving the vacuum cleaner somewhere else, but instead she heard a lot of loud rustling sounds coming from above. And then, a loud rip as the heavens opened up to her, light pouring down, making her unable to see anything.

She was so confused to what was going on she hadn’t even immediately comprehended that she wasn’t in the vacuum but a garbage bag, and that someone was currently ripping open the top. And once it was finally fully exposed, a slightly familiar face was greeted to Marie: her neighbor, Martin.

Martin was a boy who lived two houses down from Marie’s family. His mom was good friends with Carrie and they would often get together to talk about life. Marie had talked with Martin on occasion a few times in recent years but had never really got a handle of what kind of person he was, since he was usually kept things to himself and always acted awkward when around her. He was eighteen years old now, though he was still ten years younger than Marie. She had actually baby sat for him when he was younger and she was in high school. She didn’t know why, but something felt off.

As it turned out, Martin was incredibly obsessed with Marie. Anytime he got the chance he would stare at her from afar, snapping pictures to save, and just imagining all sorts of fantasies he desired to indulge in with her. It had reached the point of intensity that recently he had been secretly going through the family’s trash in order to scoop out any “undesirables” of Marie’s that she no longer needed.

After having ripped open the first trash bag and had quickly nabbed himself a “hidden gem”, Martin ripped open the second bag to take a look. Eyes filled with a disturbed sense of wonder, and licking his lips, Martin rifled his fingers into the bag and started digging.

“Wait…is that Martin? And how is he--” Marie was still in utter shock and disbelief that she still hadn’t comprehended she wasn’t in the vacuum anymore, and one of his fingers went slamming straight downward toward her, creating an impact that sent Marie flying further downward into the bag. Each shift of Martin’s fingers threatened to crush or bury the puny girl as she was flung and knocked over into various junk and dirt mounds that would rise and fall.

She had tried to hold on to his fingernail for dear life, but he just inadvertently flung her down back into the trash pile. Her fall was slightly stopped by landing straight into the bristles of an old toothbrush that had been forgotten about and had long been laying around the bathroom. The sharp strands brushed her body painfully, but also gave her something to grasp onto to avoid the rest of Martin’s rampage.

He soon came across said toothbrush which caught his attention, plucking it out very carefully, while Marie screamed and gave one the strands a tight bearhug for safety. Martin gave a very close look at the brush, examining it thoroughly like he was a collector, yet still missing the girl of his dreams who was now literally right under his nose.

“Nah, this isn’t hers.” Martin stated disappointingly. He had started to imagine all the things he could do with her old toothbrush in his possession, but having determined it might not be hers, he dismissingly shook it off, tossing it on the floor of the bin.

This movement launched Marie outside of the bristles’ confines, flung downward into the bin, onto another piece of fabric. She was still so dazed she had yet to understand what was going on when Martin grabbed ahold of the thing Marie had just fallen into, and it in fact being the “hidden gem” that he had just uncovered: an old bra.

Even though he couldn’t confirm exactly if it was Marie or her mother’s bra, the result being close enough was good enough for the horny boy who mentally jumped for joy as caressed his fingers though the openings and holes around the bra. His true treasure was to find one of her panties, or one of Marie’s old dolls that he could pretend was really her, but he was satisfied with this for now.

Giving into his urges, after giving it a quick sniff, Martin brought the bra up to his face, stuck out his tongue, and began to rub it straight up through it all. Doing this caused him to think about licking his tongue across the real Marie, which then shifted to a fantasy of licking a doll size Marie, which only served to make him feel harder and intensify the passion.

Marie, however, was at a complete loss for words. She wasn’t even able to question why Martin would be perusing through their trash and collecting the bra when the monstrous, wet tongue revealed itself and started its journey to devour Marie.

“WHAT THE FUCK! THIS IS DISGUSTIN—AAAA!” Her exclamations were abrupted as the tongue reached its unaware prey, sticking Marie right to the tastebuds as it continued to rub its way all over the bra. He eventually finished his indulgent, folding the bra into his pocket, and slowly starting to re-enter his tongue into his mouth.

Marie tried to squeal out in panic as she realized she was on the verge of being swallowed yet again, when it finally clicked into her that she had been outside the vacuum cleaner this entire time. And also, that it was already nighttime by now, which meant…

“OW! Huh…” Martin suddenly felt a hard rock form inside of his mouth. “Did I taste some extra dirt by accident?” he thought to himself, spitting it out back into the trash bag. He was about to stand back up and leave, but instead a rustling began to emanate from the trash bag. Just as he was about to peer in and see what was up.

*CRASH*

Like a magic trick, bursting out of the garbage bag, a five and a half foot, still completely naked and absolutely covered in trash Marie, stood there with an immense shock on her face, while Martin just sat on the ground completely dumbfounded. She ended up just standing put for a good minute without moving, processing the fact that she was finally free, no longer a pathetic two millimeters tall. She had survived everything.

She finally looked down at Martin, who had just been staring there in awe at Marie’s breast and privates unembarrassed. In an instant, her face shifted from one of ambivalence to terror as her eyes glared with fury at who she assumed was just a seemingly harmless neighbor boy.

“GET OUT!” She yelled forcing the boy into a sprint, dropping the bra and fleeing back to his house. Marie looked back down at her body, reminding herself of the nude state she had gotten used to over the past couple days, no longer embarrassed by it, even when exposed to the world. All she could do was angrily sigh, as she stepped out of the trash, and with her bare feet stomped her way back to her house.

Marie slammed the front door open, no longer caring for courtesy, trudging down her hallway until she reached the main room where all her family members were there, stopping what they were doing to stare at the sudden surprise.

“M-Marie? What happened to you?” Carrie was eating ice cream when she voiced out her concern for her daughter.

“Is this part of some kind of prank?” Victor responded next, who was currently trying to rationalize the weird state to see his daughter, while also casually flipping a coin up in the air.

“Is this some new fetish you got going on with your boyfriend?” Eddie commented toward his sister, while he was currently talking with Heather, looking back through all the pictures he had sent her about the model city several days ago.

“Meow.” Ruby then appeared from under the table, rubbing herself on Marie’s bare leg and starting to lick it.

Seeing everything her family members have been doing, including the basket of laundry in the corner, the vacuum cleaner next to it, the opened door to the basement, and a fly landing right on her nose, all of it did nothing but bring back all the horrible memories of her past week, and the pressure couldn’t to build until she couldn’t take it.

“FUCK!” was all Marie could exclaim as she stomped her way past her confused family members, walking loudly up the stairs toward the bathroom, another thought which sparked a furious memory from her psyche. She ignored all the comments of her parents and brother calling out to her, all she wanted to do was clean up and find some way, ANY way, to put this whole week behind her. Even though she knew that was to be very unlikely.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Thanks again for reading!