- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a LONG time, but here's the newest chapter.

--

Marie awoke in a daze, unsure of her current predicament. She desperately wanted everything she had just experienced the previous night to be nothing more than a bad dream, but upon regaining her consciousness, she quickly realized that was wishful thinking.

She had been thrust into the worst hell imaginable, forced into the middle of her parents’ sexual activities, and nearly swallowed by both of their privates at the same time. It was a trauma that would stick with her for a long time, and she didn’t even realize yet how she survived the ordeal to begin with, or where she was now.

The miniaturized woman had awoken in the tangled nest of her mother’s hair. The hair was draped down in a mess over her face, as the giant woman slept. The movement of Marie’s mother taking breaths caused the cheek to gently rise and fall as Marie continued to piece together where she was.

All she could figure out as her vision returned was that she was hanging upside down somewhere, completely entangled and surrounded by large, long brown coils that held a tightened grip, preventing her from breaking free. She was left dangling, twisting her body about until she gazed upon a flesh-colored wall that suddenly began to move, unveiling a large black pupil within. Marie finally realized she was stuck in her mother’s hair.

Carrie soon woke up herself, stretching her arms, thinking back to the wonderful sex she had just had the previous night, and wondering about giving some kind of surprise to her husband that night. She saw that Victor had already gotten out of bed earlier, leaving her to sleep longer, so decided to finally get up, but not before washing herself off first. She whipped the hair stuck in front of her face backward, unknowingly causing her miniscule daughter trapped within it to scream at the sudden rapid movement.

Dressed in her robe, Carrie entered her bathroom, taking a look in her mirror at the sink, while dragging her fingers through her hair. Marie was left panicking as the fingers continued to pass by her, either knocking her down or shoving more hair into her, yet still unable to be set free from the entanglement. She could either risk falling, probably to her death, or onto who knows what, or should could remain in her mom’s hair, and likely get crushed by the massive pillars that were her mom’s fingers.

The choice was made relatively soon for Marie. As she desperately hung on to the strands of her mother’s hair, Carrie decided herself that it was time to clean herself up and start her day. Grabbing her comb, Carrie began to bring the piece of plastic to her head and began to bring the teeth through her hair, trying to straighten it out a bit before her shower. This action was totally mundane to her and was something she did every day of her life. However, each stroke through her hair put her daughter in GRAVE danger. The giant teeth kept closing in on the miniscule woman, each time threatening to batter her and knock her to her doom. If not that, there was the threat that the tiny naked woman would be torn in half.

Momentarily distracted and looking down at her phone, Carrie held the comb stationary in her hair for a split second. Marie knew this was her chance to get off her mother’s monolithic body. Holding her breath, the two millimeter woman leapt from the strands of hair holding her up onto one of the teeth of the comb, clinging on for dear life.

After what felt like ages, Carrie had finally finished, setting the comb back down on the counter. Finally having the opportunity to catch her breath, the exhausted Marie collapsed onto the counter, practically passed out. After pulling herself away from the comb, she looked up in awe as her mom nonchalantly took off her robe, bearing her naked body for all the organisms present to witness. Seeing her massively towering boobs and her dangerously close crotch just brought back horrible memories over the past week for Marie as she felt she had to get as far away as possible.

Her body was still aching due to last night’s damage. Her clothes all tattered from the fluids drying up and hardening, not to mention having her shoes be swallowed by her mom, made it all the harder to move around. She was still pissed at the situation, knowing her shoes were lost forever inside her mom’s asshole, though she was ever grateful that she managed to escape. She kept turning around to stare up at her monstrous mother, fearing she will notice the “bug” on the sink.

Not paying attention, Marie slipped and fell backwards onto a squishy surface, soon realizing it was a sponge. She quickly took advantage of this and jumped into one of the large holes on it, feeling that would be a good spot to hide from her mom. With less than two full days left at this size, the last thing she needed was for her titan of a mother to see an ant on her counter, and obliterate it underneath her thumb.

Carrie proceeded to make her way into the bath, closing the curtains and turning on the shower to wash up. Seeing that the coast was finally clear, Marie went to climb out of the hole of the sponge to find somewhere else to hide and escape. However, she found it a lot harder to move around the sponge’s surface, which was just enough of a delay to allow Marie to find herself in another uncomfortably deadly situation. “Oh god no!” she screamed, as the large shadow that was Carrie’s hand eclipsed Marie, as the massive indexes swallowed the sponge into its grasp, taking it into the shower.

Marie could only scream and cry out from her hole as her brief view of her mother’s face was quickly usurped by a sticky substance being poured all over and completely consuming her miniature body. As the water rained down on her back, Carrie hummed to herself as she casually dripped the floral scented bodywash onto the sponge, as she began to rub it all over her body.

Doing her absolute best to remain inside the hole of the sponge, Marie had a wave of soap and water wash over her tiny body. “Ugh!  Fuck stop!” she screamed, gurgling and spitting out the gross tasting mixture at the same time. Her eyes burned and she could feel her grip starting to weaken.

At her insignificant size, Marie knew this was probably the most danger she had been in since she had shrunken. Sure, it wasn’t as gross as being inside her best friends mouth or cummed on by her brother, but this was a triple threat: the could drown, get crushed, or end up disappearing down the drain. All three of those thoughts made the tiny woman whimper in fear. Bringing the sponge to her previously sweaty armpits, Carrie let out an exhale as she cleaned herself, wiping the wet sponge against her stubble. Despite the illusion that all was fresh and clean, Marie had gotten an up close experience with her mom’s armpits. She managed to duck her head down into the sponge with the rest of her body to prevent herself from falling out. This protected her from getting smashed or decapitated as her mother rubbed, but didn’t keep her safe from the smell.

Unaware of the predicament her two millimeter daughter was in, Carrie’s dirty mind began to drift off to the previous night she had spent with her husband. She wasn’t sure why their sex was so outstanding last night, but she needed it to happen again. Closing her eyes and re-living her thoughts, she brought the sponge down past her abdomen, and began to rub her pelvic region.

“Fuck! Not again!” Marie shrieked as the sponge began to caress her inner thighs. The water made it nearly impossible for the shrunken women to maintain her grasp, but she knew she needed to hold on. She could hear her mom let out a soft moan as the wet sponge made contact with her vaginal lips.

The giantess bit her lips to stifle any noise she was about to make. As much as she wanted to pleasure herself right here, right now, she knew she had stuff to do. After what felt like ages (for Marie) the giantess pulled the sponge away from her crotch and up towards her chest.

Dragging the sponge along her stomach, Carrie readied herself to wrap up her shower, she just needed to wash her breasts first. Rubbing the sponge against her massive breasts, Carrie sighed as she shut off the water. “Fuck, time to start the day,” she muttered, and took a step out.

What the giantess did not realize was that after she shut off the water, she held the sponge next to her chest and continued to play with her nipple. As she did this, she turned the sponge upside down, finally dislodging her tiny daughter. Marie screamed, fearing she would plummet down to the bottom of the shower floor. If she fell, her body would implode upon hitting the floor, and her remains would be washed down the drain. With a desperate flail, her arms grasped onto the only thing she could: her mom’s hardening nipple.

“God damn, this is gross,” Marie said in frustration, more annoyed at the fact she was still putting up with her giant unaware family, than disgusted with the fact that her face was resting on her mother’s wet areola.

Stepping out of the shower, Carrie stood in front of the mirror, admiring her sexy form. She tied her auburn hair up in a bun over her head and licked her lips. She reached stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed a tight bra, which really showed off her tits. As she continued to fiddle with and adjust her bra, she accidentally bumped her nipple again. This time, she took her daughter with her, Marie now clinging to the band of her mom’s wedding ring on her hand.

Right as she exited the bathroom, Carrie accidentally bumped into Eddie, who was just about to head downstairs for breakfast. While the mother apologized to her son, what she didn’t realize was her tiny companion had been flung off the towel by the force and was now holding onto a loose string on Eddie’s collar.

“Shit…I don’t know if this is exactly better…” Marie mumbled to herself, as she had already had her own bad close experience with Eddie earlier in the week and did not want a repeat of that. She stared up at the colossal head of her unaware younger brother, and with her this close and nearly naked, just reminded her how pathetic she seemed now.

Eddie made it to the kitchen where he found his dad had already set up a big breakfast at the table, with pancakes, cereal, and fruit all on the table. He got excited and quickly sat himself down, picking up a pile of pancakes, which he oozed with a healthy dose of butter and syrup all over.

Marie looked down and started to feel jealous as her stomach growled, it had been two whole days since she ate anything other than a few bites of a discarded strawberry which she found on the kitchen floor, and was tempted to try and find some way to get closer to it. It was soon made clear to her that she did not have a choice. Totally oblivious to his older sister’s struggles on his body, Eddie adjusted on his collar broke Marie’s grip from the thread, screaming as she plummeted downwards past her brother’s shirt, landing directly onto the syrup-y pancake with a belly flop.

This “hard yet safe” landing was short-lived when just a few inches away, four gigantic metal prongs stabbed themselves directly into the pancake’s surface. Marie couldn’t even get the chance to catch her breath, paddling for air through the mucky grasp of the syrup, which felt uncomfortably similar to the soap she just had to deal with earlier, only smelling significantly stronger.

The prongs, which were in fact just a fork, shifted upwards, sending the pancake into the air, bringing the giant, sticky breakfast food up towards his face. Eddie’s giant brown eyes darted momentarily down to the pancake. It was only for a split second, and he did not notice the two millimeter woman covered in syrup, waving her arms and trying pathetically to get his attention.

“DON’T EAT ME!  AHHH NO!” Marie belted out in futile resistance as the piece of pancake slowly entered the dark, moist cave. Casually starting to chew and bite into the pancake, Eddie was oblivious to the fact that his beloved sister was currently tossed onto his tongue.

The tiny woman was extremely disoriented, the scent and heat striking her, causing her to realize exactly where she was. “Oh fuck, spit me out!” she shouted as Eddie continued to chew and mash the pancake up with hiss mouth closed. A wave of saliva mixed with syrup struck Marie, knocking her on her ass, and sending her tumbling head over heels. Terrified that she would tumble down his throat and never be seen again, Marie grabbed the only thing she could: a tastebud.

Seeing the remains of the pancake being brought towards the back of her throat, seemingly willing to take her along for the ride. Losing her grip, Marie’s tiny body was struck by another piece, and she now had nothing to hold on to. She shut her eyes and prepared to descend down her brother’s throat. She had already been used by him as a sex toy, why not a snack as well.

Out of nowhere, Eddie felt himself slightly choking. Maybe the syrup had tickled his throat a bit too much, but whatever was happening, he needed to cough. Opening his mouth slightly, Eddie did his best to stifle the cough. This was the miracle that Marie was hoping for. The current brought Marie’s tiny form right out of Eddie’s mouth, where she screamed and plummeted back towards the table…right back on his mound of pancakes. The hit then with a miniscule thud, and instinctively began to roll away and off his plate. 

After taking nearly five minutes to recover from her second near death experience of the day, Marie limped her way across the table, carrying a tiny piece of a stale crumb she broke off with her. She limped until she found a spot hidden between a few towering boxes, safe from everyone’s view. She sat down and just began to cry over the never-ending stress she had to deal with. All she wanted was time alone in her own private, little sanctuary, and instead was met with a cavalcade of hazards that nearly killed her, courtesy of her family.

As her parents and brother loudly laughed and talked with each other, enjoying their breakfast meal, Marie was left half naked, covered in slowly harding syrup, left to snack on the insignificant used crumbs for sustenance. It was truly humiliating.

She overheard her parents mentioning her by name, leading them to talk about how she will be returning from her trip the following day. Marie reminded to herself that tomorrow night the shrinking effect will finally wear off, and she could give her family a piece of her mind for what they put her through. But first she had to survive till then.

*BZZZT* -slam-

It was then Marie suddenly heard these noises that caused her to freeze up and slowly turn around. Right in front of her was a fly, a bit larger than her current size. She had surprisingly been able to keep out any flies or flying bugs in general from making it into her model city (with what good it did her from keeping out threats), but between the ant the previous day and this, now she was getting a taste of what being a bug was like.

While she was still big enough the fly couldn’t easily devour her, she could tell there was something about her currently that it found interesting. She wanted to get away, but she was trapped in her little enclosure, with the fly taking up the only exit.

The fly used its “immense strength” to pin Marie down to the ground with its pincers and using its “trunk” began to slurp up all the excess syrup all over her body. Marie tried to scream and squirm to get it to stop but it was hopeless as it became more and more ticklish, causing her to laugh and cry through the embarrassment and pain.

Meanwhile, the rest of her family continued to enjoy their food, blissfully unaware that under their noses their daughter/sister was currently being assaulted by a mere fly.

The fly kept at it until it consumed all the sugar over Marie’s miniscule body, even to the point of swallowing her bra and breaking off her panties, which were also sucked down it’s disgusting proboscis. The fly finally let go, allowing Marie to attempt to regain her composure over the ridiculously horrifying display this bug just put her through.

She wanted to try and crawl away now that it was seemingly done with her, but the fly returned, grasping Marie’s body around it’s legs, before buzzing off into the air.

“HOLY SHIT WHY!” Marie squirmed and shook in the fly’s grasp unsure of what it wanted with her, as it zipped all around the kitchen, passing by each of her family members. Marie’s weight prevented the fly from getting as much height and distance as it attempted to find some way

“Ugh, stupid bug” Eddie commented trying to finish his food, trying to swat at it. “Here let me try.” Carrie followed, whipping a cloth she had in her hand toward it. Each movement sent the fly and Marie swirling through the air, riding the wind waves, twisting back and forth.

“Don’t worry, I got this.” Just then, a giant hand courtesy of Victor charged its way toward the fly and with a loud SLAM, directly slammed is two puny victims, sending them flying down towards the ground.

Marie’s body tumbled off the fly ending up underneath the table, looking to see the fly promptly snuffed out by a flip flop crushing it. Sitting down behind a table leg, Marie looked down at her slightly bruised body, reminding herself that she was now completely nude, looking back at the remains of the fly commenting “Good fucking riddance.”


--

For the next several hours, Marie kept herself out of sight as her family went about their usual business on this weekend day. She would occasionally see bare feet, socked feet, and shoes constantly rushing past and going back and forth. Leftovers and crumbs that were missed from cleaning would find themselves falling and landing under the table, which Marie was able to grab and snack on. However, chewing on a raw little chunk of cereal while butt naked on the floor just made Marie feel that much more like she has become a pathetic bug in her own house.

Either way, she was safe from harm and that’s what mattered. When the coast appeared clean, Marie finally moved from behind the table leg, quickly trekked across her floorboard until she reached the corner of the wall. She continued to walk to find a better place to hide out for the day, keeping close so as not to be within stepping range.

She eventually reached the living room and ended up underneath one of the couches, a spot that seemed like would be a good area to try and camp out until the shrinking wore off the next day. She noticed a couple stray food crumbs, like a chip and a piece of candy covered in hair, as well as the corpse of what appeared to be a cockroach, which did gross her out a bit.

She also reminded herself that she’ll have to be out in the open when the time does come to grow back, or else the growth effect will be delayed, potentially keeping her stuck at that size. So because of that didn’t want to hide in a completely enclosed space.

Just then she hears a faint “meow”, and turning around towards what initially was just a shadowy area, she saw two eyes appear out of nowhere. She had completely forgotten about Ruby, and the cat that had destroyed her city and sent her loose in her house in the first place had found her “tiny owner” again.

Without thinking Marie, ran out of her hiding, not even turning around to see if the cat was following her. She ended up ignoring her previous concerns about not standing in the middle of the hallway, and sure enough, right as she did so, almost poetically, a large piece of cloth slammed directly on top of her, completely covering her like a huge tent. Marie tried to find a way to crawl out of it, but unable to find any openings, all the while dealing with the awful smell all around. The cloth then folded in on itself, pushing her right into a piece of paper with a large logo on it. She knew it was the tag, and after taking another look around, screamed aloud, figuring out this was a pair of underwear.

She had no idea if it was her brother or her father, and after how close she got to both of their members that made it all the worse, so began to squirm and panic to free herself from the dirty tomb.

As this was going on, Carrie had been holding a basket of dirty laundry to be cleaned, accidentally dropped the pair of underwear on the floor, swiped it up and dropped it in the basket like nothing. She walked over to the laundry chute, casually threw all the dirty clothes downward, before happily walked off satisfied, intending to clean them up tomorrow.

These actions sent Marie on another trip as the force of the underwear and all her family’s clothes pilling on top of each other had her spiraling into a frenzy, constantly being knocked and banged into one another, falling down the metal slide until they all landed into the basket below.

She had no idea how much time had passed, but after regaining her bearings, Marie pushed herself to crawl through the seemingly never ending mountain of dirty clothes that she was consumed within. Passing through more pairs of underwear, socks, bras that wreaked as all hell, until she finally reached the edge of the basket.

The two millimeter tall naked woman gazed upon the now vast empty space that was their dingy basement. The rumblings of the pipes and the whizzing machines gave off such an eerie feeling, that a few days ago, would’ve incited immense dread in Marie, but at this point, she was too tired to be nothing but scared.

Sliding down the laundry basket onto the floor, Marie stared up far and wide, realizing it was about to get dark soon, and realizing that means she had exactly 24 hours until her shrinking worn off. This was the brightest sense of relief she had in a long while, and used this as motivation to keep herself up, find someplace safe to hide out for the day, and grow back to normal (and get revenge on her parents).

She knew even they normally don’t come down into the basement, so this should make things so much easier for her. But then, something quickly skittered by right behind her. And another noise far off in the distance. And that was when she remembered the reason why their family usually doesn’t go in the basement.

She was now trapped in the middle of a bug infestation, as nothing more than a bug herself.

Chapter End Notes:

--

One more chapter to come.  Hope you enjoy!