- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy!

--

Waking up without an alarm always relaxed Marie. She had fallen asleep in a pair of cozy, footy pajamas, and was now ready to face her day. The light streamed in naturally, and the city was eerily silent. Though she loved the peace and quiet, even Marie got a little unnerved by this.

“Should’ve shrunk some birds or something,” she said, laughing to herself. After snapping a selfie where she made sure to show off her breasts and sending it to her boyfriend, Marie walked to the kitchen where she made herself a pot of coffee and grabbed a French vanilla yogurt. She finally intended on having a relaxing day.

Marie had specifically shrunken down her prom dress from her high school years, nearly a decade ago. It was one of the nicer ones she owned, and she hadn’t had an excuse to wear it in years. She decided to reduce it though. She wanted to take some pictures of herself in a nice dress in her tiny tow, as any wannabe model would.

Stepping out from her tiny home, Marie was bathed in sunlight, it shined against her lilac-colored dress and left her with rosy cheeks.

The dress still fir from her prom days which was a miracle of her shrinking technology. The dress’ silky material clung to her now war skin, shaping her slim features. She was the most beautiful woman in the city and she deserved to be.

Marie’s mind wandered as she wished for a tiny paparazzi to capture her beauty. Her dark, auburn hair, now tied and braided over her shoulder made her look all the more stunning. Knowing she was the only one present, Marie allowed herself to not let a bra strap ruin her glamorous look. This gave the added benefit of her breasts looking shapelier. She sent off a picture of herself to her boyfriend, Dan, as well as her mom. She and her mom exchanged text messages temporarily, and she told her mom she was going to a fancy gala.

Exiting the tiny building, she decided against taking a car, especially after the incident with her mom’s feet the previous day. After several minutes, the stunning, young woman reached the main streets of the city, where she looked like a movie star strolling down. She glided down the boulevard like a starlet from the 1920’s. A femme fatale…almost.

Walking into a miniature model café, Marie grabbed a can of iced coffee from a vending machine and sat at an outdoor table. “This is the life,” she said to herself, making sure to take additional selfies. These would be great for Instagram later.

She took a deep sip of her coffee, and then heard an all too familiar noise.

The ground rumbled and shook once, and then that eerie creaking sound began to set in. “No. Not again,” Marie mumbled fidgeting with her dress. She just wanted one day to herself. She’d dressed herself so pretty. She figured her parents would’ve left her alone after already messing around with the tiny city.

The rumbling and shaking continued, large booming steps came closer and closer to Marie’s sanctuary. What little light there was soon blotted out by the gargantuan form of her brother, Eddie.

Eddie and Marie had a pretty good relationship for siblings. They often teased each other and hung out pretty regularly when Marie was visiting her parents. Marie would even buy Eddie alcohol before he turned twenty one. “Shit, what does he want,” Marie said. Not wanting to get caught out in the open sitting at the model café, she slunk off into the nearest alley and crouched behind a dumpster. Not exactly where she wanted to be with her stunning dress.

“WHOA,” Eddie breathed with a sly smirk. He towered over everything. His crotch was level with the tallest buildings. The city was below him and while his sister was away, it was his to mess with.

“Fuck!” Marie cried, hiding in an alleyway behind a dumpster. Still, her brother loomed, lifting buildings up with his meaty hands.

“LOOK AT THIS SHIT,” he laughed, tossing it behind his back. “I ASK TO USE HER PRINTER FOR WEEKS AND SHE USES IT FOR THIS?!” Eddie laid a hand down on several buildings, letting them crack and crumble under his sweaty palm. He felt shivers down his spine as the power fantasy of being a God became more and more real.

“FUCK THIS PLACE IS SO EMPTY,” Eddie whined with a slight laugh. “SHE COULD’VE PRINTED SOME PEOPLE FOR ME TO PLAY WITH.”

Eddie giggled as a car crumpled against his fingertip as he pressed down and ground it against the road. This was the last straw as the bulge in his pants extended.

“UGH FUCK,” Eddie moaned as he moved to unzip his jeans. Marie watched in horror as Eddie reached into his pants and pulled out the largest cock Marie had ever seen. She was truly speechless, and could think of nothing to do or say other than stand there.

Eddie didn’t just start vigorously pumping his titanic penis. Marie watched as he held it in his hand, and then seemed to angle his phone high above it. “Oh god,” Marie said, with an eye roll. “Never took him for a dick pic guy,” she laughed to herself.

She heard Eddie speaking aloud as he appeared to be typing out a text message. “WISH. YOU. WERE. TINY. IN. THIS. CITY,” he said slowly as he texted. “MY. COCK. WANTS. YOU. AGAIN.”

“Again?” Marie mumbled. “Who the hell is he dating?!” She momentarily tried to list in her mind the women Eddie could’ve been talking about.

Marie soon snapped out of these thoughts where she heard Eddie mutter the words, “HEY THERE’S THE MAGNIFYING GLASS.”

“Crap!” Marie said, jumping to her feet. Eddie was momentarily distracted as his body was turned to grab the magnifying glass. But Marie knew she needed to find more cover IMMEDIATELY. She wasn’t small enough to go undetected, and had close calls the two previous days. Now the person she wanted to find her the least had the tools to do it.

Removing her heels and carrying them in her hands, Marie bolted across the street. There was a store that she had not filled with anything yet, and she ran inside and slammed the door behind her. She figured the large glass-like windows in front of the store would allow her to keep an eye on everything and let her know when the coast was clear.

Marie made it to empty shop not a second too soon. Eddie’s curiosity had gotten the better of him, and he was now scanning the model city with the magnifying glass, admiring the effort his older sister had put into creating it. He would need to ask her to make him one later. If only his new girlfriend could be tiny down there. And naked. Those thoughts were eating away at Eddie, and he slowly began to stroke his fat cock.

Eddie examined the model city carefully through his magnifying glass, studying all the incredibly accurate details his sister had put into the miniature city. His massive eye fell towards the stores on Main Street. Then he saw something peculiar and colorful in the window. It appeared to be a tiny mannequin.

Her blood running cold with fear, Marie dared not move. The giant magnifying glass made Eddie’s eyes look even more massive and intimidating. The voices inside Marie’s head warned her not to move a muscle. So she stood there. A blank expression was draped on her face, her hands down at her sides, the beautiful dress flowing over her body. She prayed he didn’t know she was alive.

Surprised and confused as why in this entire city, there was one tiny mannequin just in the front of the building, Eddie held his gaze on it. It was so small he probably would have missed it if not for the magnifying glass. The mannequin appeared to be just as detailed as the rest of the town. She was pretty cute as well.

Imagining she was an actual shrunken woman, Eddie couldn’t hold back any longer. Gripping his penis in his hands, he let it fall, crashing down on the city. Marie closed her eyes and started to cry hearing everything shake. ‘Not again. Please not this’ she thought to herself.

Eddie’s massive penis was fully erect, and he loved the feeling of all the tiny buildings giving way underneath him. It made him feel more powerful than ever, but he wanted more. Reaching down, Eddie picked up the two story building he spotted the mannequin in. He knew he could crush it and grind it to dust, but he had other intentions. He manipulated it in his hands, causing Marie to scream and be knocked around. Then Marie felt herself falling towards an open door. Eddie was trying to dump her out of the building.

It only took a few shakes, before the tiny, two millimeter body landed in the street in front of Eddie. Marie was paralyzed in fear, staring up at her godlike brother. There was a cocky look on his face, one that horrified the poor woman. She turned her head and screamed. Her two millimeter body was directly next to his pulsing seven inch penis.

“DAMNM YOU’RE KIND OF CUTE,” Eddie teased, two massive fingers reaching down and plucking up his defenseless sister. He was not gentle, Marie felt as if her body would burst. If Eddie wasn’t careful and had applied any more pressure, it she probably would have.

Before she could scream, her giant brother released his grip, causing her to plummet down. She only fell an inch in reality, but her tiny size and panicked mind made it much worse. She landed on a pink, veiny structure, which felt vaguely like skin underneath her.

It soon dawned on Marie exactly where she was. “Oh god, no!” she whispered, careful not to move an inch though. She could feel the giant’s eyes gazing down upon her body, almost daring her to move and prove she was human. “Not his fucking dick!” she couldn’t help saying.

Eddie delicately began to stroke his cock, careful not to place his hand or finger on top of the tiny mannequin. He wanted to finish first, before anything happened to her. And despite the fact that she was only two millimeters tall, something about her still felt amazing.

A moan escaped his throat. His giant finger pressed down at the base of his cock. He was nearly orgasmic at the pressure of his cock being between his hand and the model city. His mind played scenarios of tiny woman pinned underneath his cock, bursting like ants. Not paying attention, his giant thumb brushed over Marie’s body, turning her from her back to her stomach.

Marie wanted to scream and weep. Her brother’s sweaty cock skin was literally pressing against her face. Not just that, but she could hear and worse, feel, the giant organ pulsing underneath her. The sweaty smell caused her to nearly vomit, and it took all of her self-control to refrain from doing that.

Knowing he was about to cum, Eddie pulled his hand free. As he did this, Marie began to slide down the side of his cock. This did not go unnoticed by Eddie. He quickly gripped his cock with both hands and lifted it off the ground, pointing the hungry head right at the woman he failed to realize was his own sister.

Only able to watch like something out of a horror movie, what Marie witnessed seemed to happen in slow motion. The giant phallus was aimed directly at her, the silt beginning to open and close quite rapidly.  From her brothers moans and quickened pace of his hands, she knew it was about to happen. She had given her boyfriend, Dan, enough blowjobs and hand jobs that she was familiar with the process.

Then it happened. Eddie did not hold back at all. He unleashed a torrent of his seminal fluid into the model city, specifically trying to “drown” the tiny mannequin he was picture as his girlfriend. She would learn not to be a tiny around a true God like him.

Eddie’s penis just didn’t seem to stop, unloading more and more cum into the city. The previous day’s flood of ice cream was nothing compared to this hellish ordeal. Finally, Eddie’s balls must have emptied, and with a gasp and deep exhale, he finally stopped.

Marie sat there motionless, in her own personal version of hell. She had gotten her brother’s cum everywhere. She wiped it out of her eyes. She smelled it deep in her nose and tasted it in her mouth. She wasn’t sure how much of it she had accidentally swallowed. Her beloved and nostalgic dress was beyond ruined, she’d need to dry clean and wash it for weeks.

“WELL SHIT, GOTTA WIPE THIS UP,” Eddie said, standing up and shoving his cock back into his pants. He stretched awkwardly and placed the magnifying glass down. “DON’T NEED MARIE SEEING WHAT I DID,” he laughed, starting to walk out of the room.

Going into survival mode, Marie struggled and pulled herself to her feet. She guessed Eddie was going to the bathroom to grab a tissue, and would be back soon, and she did not feel like getting thrown away. She limped towards the lake, which she thankfully was not that far from. Her had abandoned her high heels, and had her eyes focused in on the body of water.

Hearing her bedroom door open behind her, Marie began to cry. She wanted to run, but the hardening seminal fluid made that nearly impossible. Just as her brother’s shadow took over the city, Marie reached the lake and dove under the surface. Within seconds, she could feel the sticky liquid clinging to her body now weakening and dissipating.

Re-surfacing with just her head above the water, Marie saw Eddie staring at his wet spot with the magnifying glass. “THE HELL?” he mumbled and began to wipe up his mess. “WHERE’D SHE GO?” It took three tissues to wipe up the amount he had sprayed into the city, and he crumpled them up in his hand. “WHATEVER, I WOULD’VE JUST EATEN HER ANYWAY,” he laughed, tossing the cum-soaked tissues into the trash can and walking out of the room.

Hours passed. Marie was too stressed, exhausted and traumatized to walk away from the park. She went from clutching her knees against her chest to just laying in the grass. Then, a text popped up on her phone. It was Eddie.

“Hey, hope vacation is going well. Let’s grab drinks when you get back, I’ve got something to tell you.” Marie didn’t have a chance to respond when another message popped up. “Nice model city btw!”

Marie screamed and through her phone into the lake in a fit of anger.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!