- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

After being awake for a few hours, Marie was having a much better Tuesday than Monday. She had woken up early and made herself a fresh and strong pot of coffee, and had a nice healthy breakfast of strawberries, egg whites and turkey bacon.

She had gone for a good run this morning, and was relieved when nobody interrupted her run and nearly crushed her by accident. Marie debated whether or not to mention anything to her dad once she returned to normal size. Part of her really wanted to yell at him for putting her in danger, but that would evolve into a conversation of how she lied to her family and was shrunken in her room without telling anyone. She did not feel like having this conversation.

After her jog, Marie threw on some nicer clothes, including a tight fitting green sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans, showing off her ass. She made sure to take a selfie and send it to her boyfriend Dan, best friend Heather and her mom. They all told her she looked cute.

Wanting to have a fun day to herself, Marie packed herself a picnic basket and left her tiny dollhouse-turned-cottage. She walked a few blocks, continuing to take in the sites of her own personal city. Marie walked up to a red convertible parked on the street. It was a legit shrunken car, and operated just fine. The turned the keys in the ignition, and began driving with the top down in her miniaturized metropolis, blasting her music and driving without a care in the world. She approached a nice park where she could relax and have her picnic.

Marie laid back against the soft grass in her model park. With a huff, she blew her long, auburn colored hair out of her pretty face. She wrapped her arms around her ill-fitting emerald green sweater, spilling down over the black of her skinny jeans. Marie’s breasts only just poked through as she held her arms against her stomach. The room had a natural chill, causing the fabric to hold the imprints of her hardened nipples

Her wide eyes shimmered with excitement and hope as she looked into the sky, the sky being her blue-painted bedroom ceiling. Her ears picked up the faint sounds of birds from her bedroom window. The heat from the window also kept her content with her place in the park. Beside her was the wicker basket that contained the contents of a picnic. Reaching in and pulling out a turkey sandwich on pretzel bread and a lemonade, Marie took another selfie for her boyfriend.

Leaning over to slide a hand into the basket, Marie felt a sudden shift on the ground. It rumbled below her, knocking the basket over and out of her hand.

“Shit!” Marie cursed, sitting up suddenly to see her monolithic bedroom door open to reveal her mother, Carrie, striding in with a duster in her hand. Her chest heaved with C-cup breasts loosely held down within a white, stained vest top.

As she walked into view, her long, dark hair swayed. Although nothing could distract from her tight jean shorts that clung to her hips and ass. Carrie was happy to dance around as she worked to clean Marie’s room, bending and shaking as she lifted books and dirty clothes. Her face showed off her dark, soulful eyes and a wide smile as she hummed away.

Marie was in a pure state of panic, once again she had her vacation interrupted by her family. She felt more danger from her mom however, who could be clumsy around her model and extinguish her life with just those breasts alone.

The giantess that was Carrie began slowly pacing around Marie’s room. She used the duster first on Marie’s bedside stand, then one of her tall drawers and a dresser. All this time Marie was slowly making her way out of the park, towards a taller building in the city. She learned yesterday that she did not want to be out in the open when a giant nearby. Marie’s eyes widened in panic as Carrie began walking towards the model city with the duster in her hands.

Marie was a smart young woman, and knew what was about to happen. Her titanic mother seemed to approach the city in slow motion, eyes seemingly unfocused and not paying attention. This wasn’t malicious, this was just another chore for Carrie.

The giantess lowered the duster into the city and gently began to rotate her wrist back and forth, collecting dust and grime. For Marie, it was like a tornado was rampaging through the park. Marie tried to flee the wide open park and close the distance to one of the buildings that could offer her a bit of shelter.

Despite the fact that she was running as fast as she could and was closing in on the building, the duster finally made contact with Marie’s body. It was softer than she thought, but there was definitely some force behind it. The blow sent Marie flying forward causing her to tumble and roll.

Temporarily disoriented, Marie stumbled to her feet and slowly made her way into the nearest building, collapsing on the floor in exhaustion. It didn’t feel like any of her bones were broken, she was just banged up. She felt a slight trickle on her forehead and felt a couple drops of blood. “God dammit!” she mumbled to herself, wiping them away. She reached into her purse and grabbed a few bandages which she always carried around.

Placing the duster down on the floor, Carrie turned her attention to the three foot long model city currently sitting on her daughter’s desk. Earlier in the morning, she had spoken with her husband Vic about the model city. Sure, they knew Marie had done a great job with her 3-D printing, but Carrie had never looked at the model city in depth. Victor went on to tell her about how much detail Marie had put into it, and even showed her the picture he had taken.

Obviously impressed with her daughter’s work, Carrie decided to take the opportunity to give it a closer look. She pulled back her daughter’s desk chair and lowered her titanic body down.

Hidden inside a building in the model city, Marie was catching her breath. A shadow then eclipsed the city. A shadow belonging to her mother. Marie felt weak in the knees. “What is she doing?!” Marie whispered to herself. As she thought that, her cell phone vibrated as a text message appeared.

It was from her mom, and it was actually a picture message of her own model city. “Wow, this is really impressive! I can tell you put a lot of thought into it, my dear,” it read. A temporary sense of relief washed over Marie, believing her mom would leave the model city alone, unlike her father. That sense of relief was short lived.

Before Marie could send off her response, the building was immediately blocked off from all light as a monolithic object slammed into the ground, mere inches away from Marie’s building. Marie gasped as she saw a wall of smooth skin takin gup her entire visual field. She hesitantly stepped closer to the window, trying to see what was happening. The monolith was enormous and mostly smooth, but with wrinkles scattered throughout. Up above were five smaller appendages the size of giant boulders. Her mom had put her feet up the desk.

As Marie was taking this all in, another text popped up on her phone. “How’s the trip, honey? Is now a good time to talk?”

Marie knew she had to put some space between herself and her mom’s giant feet. They were too big and powerful, they could mean serious danger. She fired off a text, “Hi mom, let me call you alter. I’m a little busy right now. Love you!”

Racing down the stairs of the building, Marie was determined to get out of here. If her mom moved her foot just slightly, she could be crushed. Reaching the tiny red convertible across the street, Marie hopped in. She sat there for several seconds, unmoving, just taking in everything. She could herself staring up at her mom’s giant form. Her mom looked like a true goddess, and Marie decided to snap a picture. She’d show it to her mom later and make up some lie about a tiny camera in the model city.

Putting the car in gear, Marie started to pull away when that same ominous shadow descended down upon her. She looked up and shouted, her mother was stretching out her foot and laying it down!

Thinking nothing of what she was doing, Carrie stretched her foot out on it’s side, while she was busy scrolling through her phone. When she did this, she inadvertently grabbed the tiny convertible between her two largest toes.

In a panic, Marie tried to raise the sunroof to offer a bit of protection. This was useless as the car was already grasped tightly between her mother’s toes. The black sunroof was torn right off, and Carrie’s sweaty skin was now pressed against the top of the convertible, and Marie’s body!

Marie was gasping in terror as she looked everywhere in her surroundings. The powerful toes had crushed the sun roof, and both doors. There wasn’t enough space to escape out the window with her mom’s toes blocking them in either. Was this how she dies? Crushed to death by her mother’s foot?

“HMMM, WHAT’S THAT?” Carrie said aloud, looking down at the car. The sound of bending metal ceased as the toes stopped squeezing the car. She watched as an enormous hand reached towards her, plucking the vehicle out from between her toes. Marie instantly went stiff and pretended to be a doll once more, as her mom’s enormous brown eye filled her vision.

Looking into the car, Carrie finally noticing that it even had a tiny driver inside! Marie really did put a lot of detail in this city. She moved the car lower, just below her nose, as she gave it a quick sniff to see if it smelled like her feet. It might be awkward to explain to her daughter why her toys smelled like her toes.

Marie screamed as she felt hurricane force winds whirling all around her, strong enough to rip her out of the car! She managed to grab onto the steering wheel as her mother inhaled, her lower body hanging out the torn off doors. Her fingers were quickly slipping from the powerful air pressure, threatening to send her deep into her mother’s nose.

Suddenly, it stopped just as fast it began. Once the wind cut off, Marie crawled back inside the car and curled into the seat, panting heavily. Carrie unaware of this, shrugged and placed the car back on the city street. It smelled a little like feet, but it wasn’t too bad. Marie would probably never notice. Her stomach rumbled, and she needed a snack.

After seeing her mom walk out of her room, Marie took the opportunity to drive away, off towards the park where she had left her picnic basket. She was still starving, and was not about to let the “little” inconvenience that was her mom ruin that for her.

After about fifteen minutes or relaxing in the park and sipping some lemonade, that all too familiar sound of her giant bedroom door opening began again. “Oh shit, now what?” she said, clearly annoyed. Her two millimeter body again froze, seeing her mom’s massive form re-enter her bedroom, this time carrying a bowl of half-eaten chocolate ice cream.

Marie breathed a sigh of relief as she hid amongst some trees, she was sure her mom would’ve noticed her as she was out in the open. Hidden in the shade of the trees, Marie’s heart sank as her mother wandered back inside the room with the massive bowl in her hands.

“What the shit?” Marie blurted out, clinging to a tree like a reassuring friend.

“She really did make a cute little model,” Carrie cooed as she leans towards the model city, wanting a closer look.

What followed next would infuriate Marie. Her mother began to crush the surrounding buildings with her titanic breasts. The world that Marie called her sanctuary was being extinguished. Buildings crumbled and ripped apart as the plastic crumbled under the full weight of heavy breasts.

“Oopsie!” Carrie giggled, as she rose up and brushed the building remains off her vest. “Marie can fix it, she’s a smart girl.”

Marie was red in the face, kicking dirt. “You can fix it when I get back you clumsy bit…” she was cut off as a massive drop of ice cream splashed in front of her hiding spot. “Holy crap!” Marie shouted caught off guard as the massive drop landed fairly close to her. Not thinking clearly, the tiny woman panicked and began running out into the street.

Seeing a drop of ice cream fall off of her spoon, Marie turned her attention to the park. “MY BAD!” she giggled. Her attention elsewhere, the titaness began to tilt the bowl of ice cream without realizing it. In her clumsiness, she accidentally spilled her chocolate ice cream towards the model city, right down Main Street….where Marie was trying to flee.

A tidal wave of melted ice cream descended from the sky and splashed onto the street, right in front of the tiny woman. “Oh fuck!” Marie shouted, nearly falling as she tried to pivot and turned the other direction.

The flood of melted ice cream trickled down the street, and overtook Marie, knocking her off her feet and pulling it under. It was not particularly deep, but it was very sticky and very cold. Marie shivered between bouts of cursing, “Ffffff-uck!! Ssss-hitttt!” The only upside to any of this, was that she was doused in chocolate.

Her troubles were far from over as she heard a great, loud chuckle from above and her world turned black as Carrie’s face descending towards the spilled ice cream. “MY BAD, I’M SO CLUMSY,” the giantess woman laughed. Marie froze in terror as her mother’s face hovered right above Main Street, and then her giant tongue exited her mouth.

Marie’s eyes widened as the massive tongue made contact with the street, and began to lap up the ice cream. Marie turned and tried her best to run. Her mom’s warm breath began to wash over her. She then turned to look over her shoulder and saw the giant pink, fleshy surface was closing in on her.

Then the giant tongue made contact with Marie’s back, temporarily knocking the wind out of her. It took several seconds before Marie realized exactly what was about to happen to her. “Mom no! Don’t eat me!” she screamed as the tongue was brought up and closer to her mom’s mouth. As Carrie lifted her head up, she ended up licking her lips. As she did this, Marie managed to slip off her tongue and found herself plastered to her mom’s lower lip!

“What the fuck is going on?!” Marie shouted. She then felt herself starting to slip again. The soupy, chocolate ice cream coating her body. She began to slide down, just as her mom’s giant finger brushed past her to scratch her nose. That little movement caused Marie to begin sliding rapidly down her mom’s chin. She continued to pick up speed and screamed for her life.

Coming to a rest on top of her mom’s massive left breast, Marie was frozen in fear. She could hear her mom’s heart pounding away underneath the skin, and was terrified of whatever move the giantess would make next. Then her mom began to lean forward, over the city again.

Marie screamed, fearing she was about to fall to her death. She desperately tried to cling to any skin or hairs she could grab. When that failed and she continued sliding, Marie attempted to grasp any fabric of her mother’s top.

Plummeting off her mother’s breast, Marie screamed and then went silent. This was it, she thought. She would die in the model city and nobody would ever know. Then she felt extreme cold and heard a splash.

For the second day in a row, the lake had saved her life. She choked and gagged, not expecting to hit the water, but managed to resurface and tread water long enough to get her bearings. She saw her mother walking out of the room, shutting and door behind her. Marie exhaled and began to cry out of sheer stress and exhaustion.

Later that night, Marie had whipped up a nice dish of pasta in a creamy white sauce, and sipped a chilled glass of white wine. She needed this after today, it was really helping her relax.

That’s when she received another picture message from her mom. Opening it, Marie wanted to throw her phone against a wall. It was a picture of her mom’s massive foot in the middle of the model city. “Like my pedicure?” it read.

Marie’s hand shook with irritation, before she hung her head in annoyance. Hopefully tomorrow would be a more relaxing day.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come soon!