- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Young college girl returns home to blow off some steam at the expense of her former classmates.

Contains: Mostly ass and feet, with a bit of pussy and bondage, along with lots of gas and odor.

“Phew… scorcher…”



Plodding inside her vacant bedroom via the open door, the haughty blonde stopped abruptly once over the threshold, letting out a prolonged sigh. Her arms hung down low beside her ample hips as she stood there for a moment, drinking in the coolness of her conditioned abode. She allowed her rose satchel to slide over the ripple of her shoulder, passing her bicep and quickly crashing down onto the carpet beside her feet.



Alice picked at the hem of her skirt for a moment, raising up her opposite hand to scratch an itch near the base of her skull. Her long, blonde hair scampered aside to allow her hand passage beneath its considerable mass. Once the urge had been satisfied, she casually swung her leg out and lazily kicked the door shut behind her. The bang was a little louder and more forceful than she might’ve intended, but she knew her mother wouldn’t bother to comment on it.



Shuffling over to her bed, situated against the far wall of her room, Alice hardly made it to the edge before tumbling down, face first. Promptly burying herself within the welcoming fabric dunes. Her legs kicked up and dangling over the edge of her bed, leaving her pale calves and concealed feet to hang above the floor below. 



It was a good few minutes before she moved again. And even then, it was only to slide her arms between her chest and the mattress beneath, propping herself up upon her forearms just enough to turn and peer down the length of her uniform. Her soft features sharpening in an instant as she glared downward.



“God, how can I still hear you two?” She huffed, staring with what could only be a mixture of disbelief and disgust. “Nine hours. Nine fucking hours, and you’re still at this shit.” 



She rolled over quite nimbly for one so weary, rising up into a sitting position with her legs still hanging above the floor, shoes now grazing and kicking at the discoloured carpet. “Next time, I’m gonna fix you so tight, you’ll be lucky if you don’t pop.” 



Moving one foot in-front of the other and pressing the tip of the latter into the heel of the former, Alice heard the leather squeal as she slipped off the first shoe, allowing it to slide from her glistening foot with a subdued pop. She then repeated the process with the second, leaving each to drop neatly below her. Their wide, leathery maws shimmered as they exhaled the girl’s remarkable heat back up at her. 



“You bitches really don’t know when to give it a rest, huh?” She said, giving each foot a violent shake. “And don’t you dare tell me it’s the smell again. Swear to christ, I’ll flip.” 



Carefully examining the tops of her pretty, glacially-tipped feet, Alice’s face softened a little at their presence. Her frustration slipping into admiration as she admired her genetics, as well as her considerable handiwork. Both were naturally a little bronzed, reddening around the edges slightly after a prolonged day of much movement and humidity. This seemed particularly true around the edges or between her toes. However, fascinating as this was, the real entertainment came from the fastened rings resting atop the bridge of each foot. Along with the five bindings that extended forth from each of them, disappearing beneath the edges of her skin, down towards her soles. Alice was unable to stop herself from grinning manically.



Two of the metallic wires stretched down to her ankles, vanishing down below her heel, whilst a single thread strung up to her toes, slipping neatly between the second and third of her length digits. Finally, the remaining two wires split out against either sides of her feet, one to her instep and the other on its outer counterpart. With each one ending in a tiny, polished cuff attached to a tiny, jiggling wrist. 



“Awww, are nasty Alice’s mean feetsies too stinky, hmm?” She simpered mockingly, before dropping back into her normal vocal range. “Grow up, losers. Count yourselves lucky I didn’t have you for that heatwave last month.” 



She appeared to visually recoil at her own memory. “Urgh, swear those knee-highs are never gonna dry out.” 



The barely visible wrists poking out from the sides of her vibrated back and forth a little now. Their owners seeming to try and muster some resistance against their bondage, only to be utterly ignored by the teen goddess. 



“Well, if it isn’t my smell...” she trailed off, tapping her chin as her emerald eyes rose up to the waistband of her monochrome skirt. “Oh, come on. Don’t tell me you’re still sour over those two boys?” 



She giggled at this, feeling an extra bit of movement upon both her plush soles, their movement becoming even more voracious. “Hey, don’t blame me they were more keen to get to know my body than either of yours. Sounds like a you problem, honestly.” 



Absentmindedly, Alice’s right hand began to thumb at the hem of her heavy skirt, tentatively sliding beneath to the rear, almost instinctually. And it didn’t take long for her to feel each of her impressively sized, well-rounded cheeks, eager to burst out from beneath her modesty. 



It was something the nineteen year old wouldn’t have considered a year earlier, not even in the depths of her whispered fantasies. And yet now, going commando was something she actively relished. Not to be attempted lightly, of course, but it never failed to give her an indescribable sense of liberation. One that could hardly be matched by any of her devious indulgences. 



As she mused, her manicured finger began to tease around the top of her buns, past the string reaching up to her midsection and eventually beginning to drag down the length of their divide. She could feel dregs of her perspiration catch beneath her nail as her index descended, gradually peeling apart her sizeable cheeks. “Mmmm, don’t worry, ladies. I’ll check on them for you.” 



Soon enough, her finger met an all too familiar bump around the centre of her arse, delighting the girl and grafting an impromptu smirk upon her features. The tiny boy’s head was still resting neatly over her puckered exhaust, even after a whole day of movement and moisture, his face plugged up her pulsating anus. The rest of him, helplessly stretched out like a nude pencil, bound and yanked to fit comfortably between her sticky cheeks. 



Alice opted to give him a few soft taps before continuing on down, past the rest of his body. At his ankles, a thin bit of string clung to her nether regions for a few short, unbroken inches until a second pair of ankles were located. She grinned, drawing her hand back out and grasping the frontal lip of her skirt with her untainted hand. 



Lifting up, she rolled and bunched the fabric together, holding it tight to her toned abdomen, revealing the full extent of her bronzed legs and the dripping sex between them. 



Of course this wasn’t a regular concern for a girl like her, but keeping a tiny man bound and wedged up into her pussy for an entire day was almost guaranteed to provoke a bit of moisture. Especially when he began to struggle. 



Alice flicked the back of his head jovially, then gently grasping his hair and slowly pulling his head backwards and out of her, releasing his face from her snatch with a drawn-out squelch. A squelch that was no doubt heard by his fellow captives.



“Gosh, you’re fucking soaked,” she muttered, almost more to herself than the blinkered boy.



Looking down curiously, Alice watched tiny brunette stared up at her, panicked and gasping frantically as he was granted a merciful reprieve. His poor face was all wrinkled and pruned, dripping from her congealed juices. And his eyes seemed to struggle to stay open as the fluid seeped into his sight and crusted over his eyelids. To any bystander it’d be an unpleasant sight, grotesque even. But for the giant brat, such a view was quite the opposite. Though she doubted any of her current toys appeared all that different right now.



“Need a break, hun?” She cooed kindly, concealing her thrill momentarily. 



He nodded rapidly, almost sending his own face back between her lips with his unhinged zest. Alice pouted, patting his head softly, intentionally moving him closer to her sex once again. “Well I still need a little more help, so I can always swap you and my other little lad around for a bit...? Freshen things up, you know?” Then adding considerately, “Only if you’re struggling, of course…” 



The man eagerness drifted to conflict now, something the giant blonde enjoyed greatly, although she did her best not to show it. 



During this little back and forth, Alice had felt the slightest bit of pressure begin to build within her. First in her stomach, scored by a low rumble, before it rapidly began to move further south. She remained stoic, but felt as if she was quickly reaching an appropriate moment to make good use of it. Much to the certain misery of her tiny butt boy. 



“Are you sureeeee you don’t wanna...” she began, carefully leaning to the side and permitting a sudden, violent burst of scorching wind to squeal out around the edges of her unwilling rectal seal, “...trade places?” 



The sickening sound reached him almost immediately, with a diluted draft of searing scent following soon after. He frantically shook his head. 



“Well then... get back to it,” she said, dropping the warmth and shooting him a cold sneer. 



Alice kept a firm hold upon his head as she pressed him back where he belonged, deep into her soaking flesh. She could feel him shudder a little as he was engulfed once more, though not even close to the level of the writhing she was enjoying from between her cheeks. 



Nostrils flaring, the giant girl winced as she also caught the slightest whiff of her nasty fumes. Rolling her eyes, Alice shoved her skirt back down and whirled around, driving her hand down her rear and slamming her index right into the back of boy’s thrashing skull. “Shut. The fuck. Up.” She hissed, giving him a firm poke to emphasise each individual word, squeezing his head deeper inside her with each push, further muffling his choked noises. 



“If I catch another whiff of that. Even the slightest hint. I’ll have you on fucking P.E. duty for the rest of the month,” she said, still holding him tight to her sphincter. “Just you and every inch of my sweaty-ass body. How’s that sound, huh? Pretty fucking good?” 



He was still woefully battling his bondage, spurred on by the lasting effects of her recent release, but still managed to react instinctually to her threat, clearly trying hard not to move now. Anyone owned by Alice would be well acquainted with the severity of that threat. Something she knew full-well.



“I’ll even have your girl fill in for you whilst you’re away. So I’m sure she’ll thank you for that. Wonder if her pretty little face fits as neatly as yours, hmm?” 



Still holding him tightly, Alice’s lips curled, almost snarling as she clenched and forced another poisonous release to slam into the facial seal. Thoroughly steaming his puny face once again and causing the tiny body between her cheeks to vibrate furiously in response.



“Mmmm, and after every bit of gas she sucks down, I’ll slip you down next to her, so you can explain why she’s enjoying the privilege of being my little filter instead of you. Fucking worm.”



Her visible frustration only seemed to result in more pressure building up within her rancid bowels, apparently telegraphed by her stomach’s endless groaning. It’d be bothersome, if it weren’t exactly what she needed to emphasise her point. And so, leaning to the side, Alice performatively raised her right cheek off the sullied bedsheet and made extra sure to keep her merciless index directly upon the base of her boy’s head. Quickly, the frantic squirming began again in earnest, with the tiny clearly having worked out there was yet more horror to come.



Any screams could always be felt by the giantess, even with any sound being confined to the length of her colon. However, all became instantly silenced as the blonde unleashed again, using her free hand to push down against her stomach, ensuring the worse possible outcome. And what an onslaught she created.



The whole thing lasted for little over five seconds, but she knew her silent steamers felt a great deal longer than that to any on the receiving end. Onslaught was too light a word.



Alice peered nervously over her shoulder, having felt her cheeks actually shake, as she wondered to herself whether she’d not actually blown out his senses with that one. Brutal as her farts could be, she’d rarely had to forcefully hold a tiny so tight to her asshole just to prevent them from being literally launched out of bondage. However, to her surprise, Alice couldn’t smell a thing. Harsh as she’d been, his purpose had been served, and his resistance even seemed far more docile.



It was impossible for her to know, but a silent part of her sincerely hoped his mouth had been open at the time.



“God, those canteen salads go right through me…” With a look of disgust, Alice continued to rub her stomach as she withdrew her other hand from the sweaty crevice, leaving him alone to deal with any future bodily functions. Although, not before adding, “…and right into you, bitch boy!”



Permitting the rear of her skirt to drop back down, modesty unimpeded, her bounding attention gradually returned back to her original interest. That being her sole-bound companions who seemed to have spent the last few minutes struggling weakly as they’d strained to hear the ordeals of their violated partners.



“Sorry about that, you two. Boy troubles, you know how it is!” Alice giggled a little as she leant down and casually released the rings from the bridges of her feet. Instantly, the cables released their hold upon the limbs of each tiny.



The metallic restraints landed silently upon the carpeted floor, yet weren’t followed by the bodies they’d ensnared. Alice already knew what had happened, feeling both girls were still engulfed by her supple soles. She shook each foot several times until her former colleagues were freed, crashing onto the ground, taking a substantial amount of her sweat with them.



“Now then, how about we play a little game together? Just us three, no boys allowed?” Alice said smiling, planting her feet into the ground beside the two terrified girls. “And we’ll mix things up a little. If I win, it’ll be the boys taking the fall for it. But if you win, you’ll all get the night off!”



Of course it sounded too good to be true, but the looks of exhausted resignation upon each of the tiny girls spoke volumes.



“You’ve each got ten minutes alone with my feet. No more, no less. But you won’t be cleaning them. Nuh uh. No, I expect you to cram those little faces into these toes and sniffed yourselves senseless. If I’ve got two fucking limp dolls when the timer’s out, then congrats. You’ll get a night of reunion. But if even one of you’s clinging on by that time…” Alice, leant back now, shrugging a little as her lips pursed. “Well, your boys won’t thank you for it. I’ll say that much. Probably need to get the fumigators in here. Again.”



Neither girl looked at the other. Only focused on the task at hand, and the wriggling toes beside each of them. The hot, acrid stench they’d endured throughout the day proving intimidating as ever.



And so they crawled to their destinations, wordlessly. All as Alice watched on. Gleefully tapping at her phone as they shuffled into place, and then looked up. The giant blonde began to chuckle.



“Dunno what you’re waiting for. Timer’s started, losers!”

Chapter End Notes:

So I was hoping to have more done in the space between this story and the last, but various things have impeded my process there. From ample inspiration deficits to Elden Ring being too damn good. But hey, here we are at least!

This is a little outside my usual content, having not focused on ass/pussy/gas-play before, not publicly anyway, so hopefully some of you might still find something to enjoy here.

Anyway, my aim is to get back to some semblance of structure soon, either with that never-ending ATLA story, or possibly a follow-up for Brough To Heel. Either way, you'll soon see.

Until then, I'd love to hear any thoughts in the reviews and I'll be sure to answer any and all I receive, as always!