- Text Size +
Story Notes:
So... after seeing the game play, new Pokémon and cute girls in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, I really tempted to get back into the Pokémon games since I've been lack luster on them lately... and then I saw Alpha Pokémon and knew I was getting this game! Between this and Dynamaxing, I think someone at Game Freak has stopped hiding their interests! XD
Author's Chapter Notes:

[02/23/2022]

Foraging in the bountiful woods, a young boy is sure this will make the Captain of the Galaxy Expedition Team see that he is ready for more more. The Combee and Buneary aren't even that dangerous and the Alpha of the woods was nowhere to be found...

Tags: Shota, Furry, Pokémon, Lopunny, Maternal, Licking, Feeding





Arriving at the largely unsettled region of Hisui, the Galaxy Expedition Team was in charge of surveying the land, forming relations with the indigenous people who lived there, protecting the settlers that came with them, and documenting the Pokémon that roamed the environments.  With resources limited, it was imperative that everyone who came with the Galaxy Team pull their own weight and prove their worth, no matter who they are.


Creeping through the thick underbrush of the area known as the Heartwood, a young boy with dark blue hair carefully navigated the wooded area, avoiding the wild Pokémon that called the untamed wilderness home.


Too young to be a proper member of any of the Corps of the Expedition force, civilians were allowed to leave the relative safety of the village to gather the resources needed to survive and thrive in the harsh Hisuian environment.  Luckily, the land was as bountiful as it was harsh, and so long as the wild Pokémon were avoided, gathering Berries, medical herbs, ores and other plants was something even a stowaway child with no family to provide for him could do to earn his keep in the small village they founded.  However, to reduce the risk of injuries and accidents, civilians were strictly prohibited from venturing further than the bridge at the base of Aspiration Hill, since the Survey Corps’ presence was spread too thin to guarantee rescue beyond.


The boy had heard about the Heartwood though, a small forest dense with the Apricorns that the Survey Corps use to catch wild Pokémon for study.  Thanks to a stranger that allegedly fell from a time-space rift though, the areas surrounding the Fieldlands Camp were finally explored and secured, allowing for more villagers to venture out and collect resources themselves.


If I don’t keep proving myself, Captain Cyllene will throw me out of the village.  Staying low as a blue, winged Pokémon flew past, the young boy kept assuring himself he was doing the right thing.  Sneaking past the Galaxy Team member on the bridge while he was distracted by a Pokémon battle was a stroke of good luck.  Once he proved he could handle himself out here, he’d surely be granted permission to continue going past the bridge.  That Rift Traveler… I think they called that a ‘Zubat’?  I need to be careful of those.  They won’t run away if they get too close to me like the Buneary and Combee do.


Venturing deeper still, there was so much to gather and collect.  Dazzling Honey, Sitrus Berries, Apricorns, Tumblestones and Iron Chunks were plentiful and his haul was looking really good, but then he got to a clearing on a small peninsula at the edge of the Heartwood that looked out towards the ocean.  There were quite a few Buneary around, frolicking and sleeping, as well as a bunch of Vivichokes and Rawst Berries!  Both were used in recipes for expensive medical items that the Medical Corps used to treat Pokémon.


Awesome!  With this, the captain’s got to recognize how awesome I am!  Excitedly filling his satchel with the valuable items, he was too careless in his foraging as a large, dark shadow fell over him.  Freezing in place, he was now aware of the intimidating stare bearing down on him and slowly turned his body to see a gigantic bipedal Pokémon with brown and yellow fur focusing it’s glowing red eyes on him.  A-A-A-A-An Alpha Lopunny!?  Wh-What do I do?  I… I need to run!  There wasn’t a lot known about the larger variations of Pokémon species that roamed the wilderness other than they were bigger, stronger and more hostile.  He had seen some of the Survey Corps members that the Medical Corps had to bring in on stretchers after an unfortunate encounter with an Alpha, if he didn’t get away he could very well die!


As he looked up at the menacing, fluffy creature, it slowly leaned forward, bringing its face closer to his.  This was the final push his body needed to overcome the fear of death with the will to survive, and without conscious instruction from his brain, scurried between the large Pokémon’s legs, bolting to the cliff side behind it.  As the slope became steeper and steeper, his mad dash turned into a frantic scramble as he climbed higher and higher, not even bothering to look back to see if the loppy-eared creature was following.


I don’t wanna die, I don’t wanna die, I don’t wanna die, I don’t wanna d-ah!?  Only able to think about running, the boy wasn’t paying attention to the hand and footholds he used to escape and his unstable footing caused him to slip, breaking off a fragile rock that he was pulling himself up with.  “Ahhhhhhhhhh!”




Things were changing.  But then, things staying the same wasn’t how nature worked.  Day changes to night and spring, summer, fall and winter come and go.  However, unlike the cyclical changes of nature, the new tribe of humans that recently arrived added something new, brought with them things that the other humans in white and blue didn’t and disrupted how order was kept across the land.  There were boundaries that the other humans knew not to cross lightly that these new ones did not, coming into her territory and running off with the Buneary from her fluffle in strange, round objects.


As the Alpha Lopunny, it was her duty to watch over the Buneary of the woods and protect them from threats.  Before, this typically didn’t extend past a Zubat bully or two, and members of the two other human tribes had befriended Buneary in the past, so it wasn’t entirely new, but these new humans didn’t take time to do that.  If she didn’t need to protect the Buneary that were still around, she would have gone to the human’s den and gotten the others back, but sometimes if she focused really hard she could faintly hear the abducted Buneary living happily with them.  A few even came back, days or weeks after disappearing, released after being watched for a while.


Knowing that they weren’t being abused and even treated if they did injure themselves somehow, she had come to accept these new humans’ methods for forging bonds with Pokémon.  If her Buneary were happy, then even the bit of loneliness from a thinning fluffle was acceptable.  After all, their numbers always replenished.


Coming back to her favorite spot in the woods, a small clearing that looked out over the ocean, he noticed a human crouching in the tall grass with their back to her.  Initially ready to pounce on them and scare them off, she noticed that he wasn’t like the other humans from the new tribe that often trespassed into her territory.  This one was younger and smaller, only a bit taller than a normal Lopunny and their body fur wasn’t growing the same way that the others of theirs did, but it didn’t look like the other two tribe’s either.  This human’s was brown, like a Buneary without the yellow, and on the top of their head it grew out short and blue.  Creeping up behind the child, she realized that they weren't crouched to sneak up on a Buneary or Combee either.  It was just collecting some plants and Berries, and there were plenty of those to go around.  Still, she couldn’t be too careful.  While this human child may not be here to take any of her fluffle away, there could be others nearby.  At the very least, when the other two tribes bring their young to gather food, there is always an adult with them.  But she couldn’t hear anything strange around, just her Buneary playing and sleeping, and this human oblivious to her presence.


That is, until her shadow fell over them and the child slowly turned to face her.  She could see the fear on the child’s face, and the lack of any movement around told her that either this child was here alone, was abandoned, or their guardian wasn’t paying attention.  But if the child did come with another human, their scent should be on them.  Leaning in, she brought her face close to the adorable child’s and sniffed.  There was only one scent on the young human, and any lingering scents of others was too weak to be recent but the scent of the woods wasn’t clinging to him either.


Before she could act further though, the child scurried under her and between her legs, running for the cliff behind her.  She didn’t need to give chase, the child would likely go back to their den.  Turning to find something to eat, she was a bit saddened by the cute human’s reaction.  She was only curious about them, that child didn’t need to be so terrified of her.


“Ahhhhhhhhhh!”


Whirling around hearing the child cry out only to be silenced just as quickly, she saw the young human’s body bounce off the ground from impact and start rolling down the steep incline back towards her.  Rushing over to them, she stood over the unmoving body as it came to a stop and looked over it.  It’s arms and legs were bent at strange angles and they were bleeding from rolling over rough rocks, but she could see and hear them breathing still.


The human child was clearly hurt and looking around once more, she was convinced it’s guardian wasn’t around either.




Cracking his eyes open to a blurry darkness that struggled to fight off the growing morning light, the young boy wasn’t able to make out where he was with how blurry his vision was.  Huh?  W-Was it all a dream?  With the last thing he remembered seeing being the ground and sky constantly and frequently swapping places as he rolled down the steep incline, waking like this made it seem like it never happened to begin with.


However, as the tranquility of sleep wore off and the unforgiving reality settled in, the growing pain from all over his body told him otherwise.  It hurt, more than anything he had experienced before.  His arms, legs and jaw felt like they were burning and even breathing was a laborious task.


But if I’m waking up at all, does that mean the Security Corps saved me?  How am I going to explain myself to Captain Cyllene?  A-And what did they give me…?  Needing to swallow the accumulating saliva in his mouth, an odd flavor swished around his tongue.  It was an odd mix of sour and spicy that left a bitter aftertaste when he swallowed, but as he did he felt the pain he was in lessen a bit.  It tastes awful, but if it makes the pain go away…  I-I can’t keep being a little kid forever!  Mom always used to say the worse the medicine tasted the more effect…  As his body slowly registered more than just the pain and anguish, he heard breathing.  Not just his own short and labored breaths though, there were others… lots of others.


As his surroundings came into focus, his heart raced more and more as he broke out in a cold sweat.  Rather than one of the medical rooms in the Galaxy Hall like he was expecting, he saw earthen walls dug out to create a sizable space and in his peripheral view he saw  limbs and other extremities covered in brown or yellow fur!


N-No, wait…  I told Mr. Ress that I was going to the Floaro Gardens today.  There’s no way anyone would be able to rescue me… w-wh-which means…  The soft, warm surface he was laying on rose and dipped gently, and looking around as best he could without aggravating his injuries, the blue-haired kid just about fainted.  He was surrounded by slumbering Buneary, some just around the dug out area in small groups to themselves, others cuddling up with him sleeping peacefully.  But the most concerning was the gigantic Lopunny whose body he was using like a bed and was curled up around him, her arms and legs supporting his lower body as most of the Buneary slept around it.  N-No…  No, no, no.  I’m… I’m being held by that Alpha?  What’s going to happen to me?  Trembling in fear, he couldn’t turn his head as it’s eye fluttered open and it let out a yawn before turning it’s crimson eyes towards him.


Lifting its head the Lopunny brought it closer to him and sniffed a couple times before quickly licking his nose.  Looking around the den, it then let out a series of soft calls and cries, waking the veritable sea of Buneary.




Feeling the warm body on her belly move, the Alpha Lopunny knew it was morning as she woke up anyway.  A new day with a new responsibility thrown into the mix, and opening her eyes she stared at the human she had brought into their burrow.  She didn’t know why she did, this was one of the humans from the tribe that kept snatching away members of her fluffle, so she had no reason to help him…


Sniffing him a couple times she licked his nose playfully, unlike the other humans of that third tribe that trespassed in her territory, this child was cute, so maybe it was okay.  The child’s injuries were pretty severe, and though they weren't going to heal overnight, waking up was a good sign.


Waking up the surrounding Buneary as more of the morning light entered their burrow, Lopunny carefully slid out from under the human child, letting them lay in the bed of her cream-colored fur.  Leading the morning grooming session, she made sure all the Buneary looked there best.  Keeping one’s body clean was important to maintain good health, so she made sure all of them thoroughly groomed themselves and each other as she cleaned and fluffed her fur.  However, as she was finishing up, she looked at the human, immobile and quite filthy.


Since she brought them in, she was responsible for their well being.  As she approached, the child’s fear was still apparent on their face, which bothered her a bit.  She hadn’t hurt them, they hurt themself running from her, but now wasn’t the time for that.  Undoing the splints she had wrapped around the child’s limbs, she began to awkwardly take their fur off.  She had seen the humans in blue and white remove their fur and put it back on before, and was mildly jealous of that ability.  Cleaning all the hard to reach places of her coat would be much easier if she could just take it off.


Seeing the child naked for the first time, she realized this one was male by the cute little phallus hanging from his groin.  His skin was discolored in all the places that were injured, with more bruises covering his body, but the swelling around the broken bones had reduced a bit thankfully.  She started licking the young boy from the head, cleaning the patch of irremovable fur on the top of his head and working her way down.  He didn’t say anything as she licked and stopped resisting after a failed attempt only made his body hurt more, so she was able to work with few interruptions.  Once his hair was cleaned, she licked at his ears, and probed the inside a bit to get all the grime that defiled her tongue.  It didn’t taste much worse than what she cleans from her fur on a daily basis, so she didn’t mind the new, salty taste, but noticed that when she licked his ears a cute little moan came from the boy’s mouth.  While she was doing this for his benefit and not to tease or play with him, she did enjoy the sounds he had trying to hide how good it felt and made sure to clean as deeply into his ears as she could.


Cleaning his face offered fewer opportunities to play while grooming, but licking his cheeks she realized how soft they were and happily nuzzled the squish little things a bit.  She could tell the boy was becoming less afraid of her, slightly, and more confused by her actions as she kept cleaning his face.  He sputtered a bit when she licked his lips, but once she had gotten all the dirt off his face, she continued down his neck and more carefully licked at his tender body.  While she got an amusing reaction out of him when she ran her tongue over his nipples, it also caused him to arch his back and aggravate his injuries, so she didn’t linger on them long.


Because she didn’t want to move him too much, especially his arms, she reluctantly had to accept she couldn’t wash his back or underarms today, and quickly cleaned the rest of his upper body, slowly crawling over him more and more as she descended down to his waist and legs.


As she was cleaning his groin though, the boy’s flaccid member stood erect oddly enough, which surprised her.  She had never seen this sort of reaction in the male Buneary she had helped clean before, and it wasn’t mating season yet either, so the only likely reason for it was likely linked with the moans of pleasure that the boy was trying to suppress once again.  Granted another opportunity to tease the young boy, Lopunny still needed to clean him and had seen members of the blue and white tribes doing something like this before.  Licking the adorable erection, she coated it in her saliva before gently wrapping it in her tongue and bringing it into her mouth.  Sucking all the air out of her mouth, she sealed the boy’s penis from the base.  This caused the boy’s hips to buck up into her soft lips and the boy couldn’t suppress the euphoric feeling she had caused him.  Finally, he was saying something.


Sadly, she couldn’t understand the human language well, but like how he tried to hold onto her as she continued to clean him.  But almost immediately after she brought the young boy’s member into her mouth, it spasmed and a new, strange, salty taste entered her mouth, causing her to release him and sit up in surprise.  The watery solution in her mouth didn’t taste any worse than what she had been licking off the boy before, but it carried a more powerful scent that she could feel coming up from the back of her mouth to fill her nose.  It was pleasantly foul and went down easy as she swallowed.  For a moment, she felt like her own body had gone into heat as her heart fluttered, but the sensation quickly passed.


Feeling something touching her butt, the Alpha Pokémon looked back to see she had accidentally buried the boy’s face under her furry backside and quickly raised her rear off of him.  His face was a mix of euphoria and embarrassment, but he looked incredibly cute and teasable.  But she knew she was also in the wrong to sit on him, accident or no.  She tried to apologize to him, but the language barrier might have prevented her intentions as the boy just blushed and turned his head from her.


Not playing around anymore, Lopunny quickly cleaned off the excess fluids leaking from and covering the boy’s crotch and cleaned his legs and feet.  His feet were the most difficult to clean since they stunk the most with a more offensive odor, tasted the worst and were apparently very sensitive from how they twitched about when she cleaned between his toes.


Once he was all cleaned up, she reapplied the splints to his limbs, another thing she had seen the blue and white humans do before for both humans and Pokémon with broken limbs.  It helped ensure the wound healed better, so she tried it on him.


When she finished, she took a moment to remember the tastes of the boy’s body.  He was not only cute, but had an agreeable flavor and pleasant scent.  Despite the day just starting, it felt like she had had an eventful day already…  a very fulfilling one too.  Then, she heard a low rumble come from the young kid’s stomach.  Giggling to herself, it was time to eat next anyway.




When he awoke to being in a dug out cave filled with wild Pokémon, he was not expecting his day to begin like that.  He was powerless to stop the Alpha Lopunny from stripping him, and her tongue bath was… odd and confusing.  The way she cleaned his ears and nipples made him feel funny in a way he had never experienced before.  What did she do with my weener?  I didn’t know that it could feel so good!  When she started licking him down there, he forgot about his fear.  His pain melted away and all he could focus on was her tongue and mouth making something come up from deep inside of him.  And when the… something came out, his mind went blank as her soft, fluffy, heavy butt came down on his face.  That was when he knew this Lopunny was a girl, since she didn’t have a weener.


He could still remember the warmth of her butt in his face, but the warm, floaty feeling he had after that something came out of his weener felt scarily good.  He tried to call out and get her to stop, but his mind stopped working and it felt like he was going to lose himself in that pure, white pleasure… and it felt like a part of him was lost in it.  Now, he wasn’t just averting his gaze from her out of fear.  Just seeing her lips made him feel… funny.


W-Well… at least it made me forget the pain...  Craning his neck to look at his body, he had to wonder just how long it would take for him to heal up and return to the village on his own.  Though, that a Pokémon could properly align his bones and splint his limbs was an unexpected surprise.  If coming to the Heartwood when I wasn’t allowed wasn’t bad enough, being brought into an Alpha Pokémon’s home means I’m on my own.  At least she doesn’t want to hurt me, but what am I going to do about eating and going-!  His stomach grumbling cutting off his thoughts, the boy focused on the pain from his jaw.  A rope of roots and vine held his jaw in place, opened slightly so he could breathe and likely drink through it.  How do I even eat?  He couldn’t chew anything, and he couldn't talk either.  Am I going to starve?


Caught up in his crisis, the boy didn’t notice that the gigantic Lopunny was reaching for a couple  blue-colored Berry next to where he laid and held for him to see.


Oran Berries?  I know the Medical Corps always wants more to make medicine, but that stuff only works on Pokémon.  Besides, there’s no way I’d be able to chew it even if my jaw wasn’t broken.  The skin on those is really tough.  Believing the berry was meant for him, the boy didn’t know how to communicate with the not-so-frightening Pokémon that he couldn’t eat.  Before he could, though, the Lopunny dropped the berries into her mouth and began to chew them thoroughly.  Then, instead of just swallowing the berries, she reached out and gently held the sides of his head and leaned down towards him.  The puffy tufts of cream-colored fur around her hands supported his jaw as the fingers kept him from backing away from her as she brought her face closer and closer to his.  Wh-What’s she going to d-!?  Cut off mind thought, the gentle Pokémon closed her eyes and pressed her lips up against his.


With her greater strength, she used her lips to open his mouth enough so she could shove her tongue into his mouth, with such of the mushed up Oran Berries with it.  She was incredibly dexterous and careful in her feeding, not causing any more pain to him but also overpowering the struggle he attempted to mount from the shocking action.  Slowly, she rested a bit of her body weight on him to make him stop resisting and continued.


And as the spicy, sour taste of the Oran Berries spread across his tongue, the young boy immediately recognized it as the lingering flavor that was in his mouth when he woke up!  She's been… feeding me like this?  Since I fell?  Feeling the pain subside a bit as he was finally forced to swallow the slurry of berry and Pokémon saliva, he felt the soothing sensation spread throughout his body again.  It was much more effective this time, but he was only able to force the first bit down as the bitterness on his tongue became too much and he coughed the mush up.


The Lopunny stopped force feeding him, as blue-colored spittle ran down his face.  She swallowed the berries in her mouth and looked to one of the bigger Buneary and said something only a Pokémon would understand.  As the Buneary ran off, out of the den and into the woods, she leaned down and softly licked up the mess that he had coughed up.


With the large Alpha Pokémon hovering so closely over him, the young boy felt her heat envelop him.  She was warm and gentle, unlike the fierce, terrifying Pokémon he had heard about, but her size still scared him.  Why is she taking care of me?  I thought wild Pokémon were all either docile or hostile towards humans, and she was definitely one of the hostile ones.  More than her size though, not being able to understand why the Alpha Lopunny was doing what she was doing terrified him.  What if she stops?  Is this just a game to her?  I don’t get it, b-but…  licking his lips as she cleaned up the mess on his chin, he felt his heart rate quicken.


As she finished cleaning him up, the Buneary that ran off came back with a tri-hexagonal segment of the honeycombs that the nearby Combee make.  Within the yellow wax-like substance was a golden, viscous syrupy liquid.  The Buneary handed the Dazzling Honey to it’s Alpha and the Lopunny grabbed a couple more Oran Berries.  Tossing the berries in her mouth and chewing again, the Lopunny broke off one of the segments of wax from the honeycomb and sucked the liquid inside out.  Mixing it all around in her mouth, using the juice of the berries and her saliva to thin out the solution so it was easier to swallow, she once again took his head into her hand and pressed her lips against his.


While he knew he couldn’t stop her, the boy tried to resist again, but as soon as the new mixture of berry and honey hit his tongue, his eyes opened wide in surprise.  D-Delicious?!  It’s delicious!  The honey’s really sweet and gets rid of the yucky bitterness.  It’s so good!  While it did taste much better this time, the boy was still slightly uncomfortable with the method of feeding him.  He couldn’t stop the Lopunny, and there was no other way for the Pokémon to feed him, so in the interest of survival, he reluctantly allowed her tongue into his mouth.  It feels… nice, but also weird.


After feeding him a couple more mouthfuls, the Lopunny licked his and her lips clean, satisfied that he had had enough.  Using some of the excess fur laying around, she covered him so he could keep warm and left the den.  Most of the Buneary left with her, with only a few staying with him.


Thanks to the Oran Berries, he didn’t feel the ache of his body as much, so for most of the day he just laid there, drifting in and out of sleep as Buneary came and went.  Some were curious of him and poked at his body or licked his cheeks, but mostly any that interacted with him would simply curl up and nap next to him.  They used to run if I even looked at them…  Remembering how skittish the little fluff balls of brown and yellow used to hop away into the woods when they’d notice him, it was odd seeing them so unhesitatingly approach him now. I used to freeze up too when I saw them...  Commander Kamado always says the Pokémon are scary… and I think he’s right.  But Buneary are cute.


It was much easier to change his view of the smaller Pokémon than the gigantic Lopunny, especially with all the reports of how aggressive she had been in the past.  Even if she was treating him kindly now, she is still the Pokémon that chases humans out of the Heartwood on sight…


As the day passed and gave way to nightfall, the den slowly filled back up with Buneary as they returned from a day of playing and frolicking, with the Alpha being the last to come back.  She had with her an arm load of Oran Berries and Dazzling Honey and smiled happily to the blue-haired boy as she laid next to him.  Preparing another meal for him, she was a bit more enthusiastic about feeding him, and licked the inside of his mouth more readily than in the morning.  Even after he had finished, she kept her lips pressed against his and invaded his mouth with her tongue to make sure he had swallowed everything.  She only released him once she was sure his mouth was empty and licked her lips with a smile as she carefully embraced him.


She cleaned his face before it was time to go to sleep, and curled up with him, using her belly as a bed to support him.  It wasn’t the day he thought he’d experience when he first awoke to his surroundings and injuries, but it wasn’t too bad either.  Allowing himself to sink a bit into the Alpha’s warm, squishy belly, and despite sleeping most of the day away, he still readily fell asleep.




It had been an uneventful day patrolling her territory.  There was a new human with a red thing wrapped around their neck that came to her and tried to battle, but she quickly chased them off.  A number of Buneary were also missing from the morning, likely because of that new human that thought they could capture her in those strange round things, but as long as they were treated well she could allow it.


Besides, she wasn’t much better now, having a human of her own to take care of.  She had been thinking about him all day, the grooming and feeding had been more fun than she thought they would have been, and he looked so cute, looking at her with those forest-green eyes.  He enjoyed them too, even if he wasn’t honest about it and she looked forward to tomorrow’s grooming.


Returning to the burrow, she made sure he was well fed and tucked him in for the night sleep with her as his bed.  However, as he fell asleep, she noticed that parts of him were exposed to the night air and he began to shiver in the cold.  While she thought it was interesting that humans could change their fur if they wanted, their weakness to the cold wasn’t something she envied.  Laying one of her fluffy ears over the shivering boy, he instantly warmed up and slept peacefully with her.


Smiling to herself, Lopunny likewise went to sleep.



Jubilife Village, Galaxy Expedition Team Hall


As the sunset and night fell over the village, the captain of the Galaxy Team reviewed the last of her reports for the day.  Relations with the Diamond and Pearl clans were going well thanks to the new recruit’s help and there were fewer injuries thanks to how quickly they were filling out the Pokédex entries.


“Honestly, who would have thought a stranger falling from the sky would be the answer to all of our problems, right Abra?”  Turning to her partner Pokémon just floating in the corner of her office, the yellow and brown Psychic creature just looked at her without saying anything in return.  “Well… maybe not all of our problems.”  Looking back to the file on her desk, it had been a while since she received a missing persons report.


The orphaned stowaway wasn’t well-liked in the village.  Despite arriving with the first wave of settlers, because he was a stranger to everyone, he was often isolated and left alone.  He was still too young for proper work though, so allowing him to go out into the field to collect resources was the best way to get him to earn the people’s trust.  When Ress came to her last night and told her that he hadn't reported back yet, she wasn’t worried.  It isn’t uncommon for agents out in the field to go a few days without reporting back, however since no word came back today as well it was a different matter.  Corps members could go days without contact, but civilians weren’t permitted to stay out in the wilds for more than a night at a time.


Some scouts were to be sent out to the Floaro Gardens first thing in the morning.




“Nothing?  There’s no sign of Shoji in the Floaro Gardens?”  By midday, the scouts she had sent to the nearby area had returned, unsuccessful in locating the missing blue-haired boy.


“No Ma’am.  We couldn’t find any tracks, signs of setting up camp, not even what could have been a fight.”  The leader of the scouts reported.


Thinking for only a few moments, Cyllene looked at him.  “I want a full search party in the Floaro Gardens immediately.  Comb every corner and expand the search area to include Aspiration Hill and Sandgem Flats.  Also check along the river and the coasts of the Windswept Run and Ramanas Island, just in case he fell in.”


“Yes Ma’am.”  The scout said, leaving immediately to carry out his orders.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282