- Text Size +

He coughed as the curly hair found every crevice in his body, including his nose and mouth.

 

He continued to be dragged down, his face was suddenly introduced to the mound of the clitoris.

 

He was rubbed into it a number of times, started to catch the aroma of her sexual hormones, then he was dragged down further into the truly horrifying scene.

 

He looked down the hairy cliff edge, expecting to see the other dildo being pumped in and out of the pussy.

 

It had been rotated round to face Anna’s body upwards, but it wasn’t at the pussy.

 

James watched with dry shock, as he saw the tip of Anna’s dildo now pointing directly at Rachel’s giant hairy butthole.

 

“NO!” He screamed, unconsciously, as it was plunged inside with a creaking sound of stretching skin.

 

Then he had worries of his own, his body was pressed against the labia, coated in sexual mucus, then rotated and without warning, he was plunged inside the warm and wet pussyhole.

 

He struggled to breathe in the humidity, he was surrounded by sexual muscles, pressing and tugging at his body, dragging him inside and gripping him.

 

He was jerked as he was pumped in and out, in and out. All he could do was focus on trying to breathe and not choke.

 

The moans of the giantess vibrated through his body, as well as the air. They grew louder and more powerful, as did the deathgrip of the surrounding muscles.

 

He was being crushed by her pussy, it all pulsed around him, crushing him, crushing him, then releasing, he was pulled out, then pushed in again and crushed, winding him, then out again, then in again…

 

Without warning a warm and wet wave of wet liquid sloshed into the top of his head, surrounded his face, entered into his nose and mouth, burned his eyes. He was covered with her wet cum, as she orgasmed all over him.

 

The muscles gave him a powerful and long squeeze and then it all relaxed around him.

 

There was a big thump a bump of a vibration. Everything seemed to drop, then nothing.

 

He coughed and spluttered, wondering if he was being left in there to die.

 

Then he felt himself being pulled out.

 

The lips of the pussy smacked open with a slick sound and his dildo dropped to the bed, clacking against the other one.

 

Completely coated in cum, he looked with fuzzy eyes in front of him.

 

Anna was unconscious, still strapped to the other dildo lying next to him.

 

He looked up, there were glistening strands of cum stretching between his body, the dildo and the mouth of the pussy that was slowly starting to close.

 

The giant thighs straddled either side of them, now lying down.

 

He could hear the loud breathing of the giantess, he couldn’t tell if she was asleep.

 

It had been some time since it had been so quiet. The events suddenly hit him, how horrific they had been. He wondered whether this was going to be his life from now on.

 

Whether his fate was just to be a sex toy for this giant woman.

 

He had no choice but to conclude that it probably was…

 

END OF PART 1 - PART 2 is on my patreon site and follows some other characters who wake up finding themselves shrunken and strapped to some dildos, they also realise that there are some shrunken escapees...

https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription