- Text Size +

“Jake come here,” Kacey said, mock sweetness dripping from her voice.  “I just want a hug!”

“I don’t think so Kace,” he laughed.

He was under the bed, at the far end just by the wall. Kacey was leering at him from the space between the mattress and the floor. She was wearing a simple white tank top and sweatpants, both had noticeable Cheeto dust marks on them and her skin looked slightly greasy. She’d been trying to convince Jake to buy her a new gaming PC and they were at an impasse, as an extra persuasive measure she’d stopped showering a few days before, knowing the effect her smell had on his shrunken senses.

“Kacey your PC is fine!” he shouted at her, “you play on it all day!”

“It can’t run more recent stuff!” She protested, “It’s getting old!”

“It’s new enough,” he shot back, “Money’s tight!”

The truth was that money wasn’t at all tight for them, he’d just been hoping to save the new PC as a birthday gift for her the next month. Jake’s expenses at three inches tall were pretty low, and despite Kacey’s occasional impulse buying he was able to keep her costs down too. Kacey had even started bringing in a little money herself by selling some of her artwork online. It wasn’t much, but he’d congratulated and encouraged her, even buying her a more expensive drawing tablet.

She’d been nervous about showing him her artwork at first. Admittedly he’d been a little embarrassed when he finally got to see her online gallery, many of the pieces were clearly inspired by things she’d done to him, but it made her happy.

Today though, he was worried he was about to “inspire” a new piece. The game of cat and mouse had begun as soon as Lexi, the receptionist at his office, had dropped him off from work. Each day previously she’d made a point to stop and ask him about the possibility of a new PC, and as her musk built up he found it harder and harder to brush it off. Today he’d hoped to sneak by her and get under the mattress where his things were, she had her headphones on and she was usually completely in another world when gaming.

He'd realized too late as he crept through the apartment that Kacey’s computer was simply displaying her desktop. Like a horror movie slasher she turned and grinned at him, and with a start he realized she’d just been waiting for him to get close. The headphones clattered to the ground as she practically leapt at him.

The thing about Kacey trying to catch him was that she wasn’t very coordinated or athletic, aside from a few attempts from their friend Ash to get her to exercise Kacey probably hadn’t run without hitting X since high school. Most of the time he would just let her handle him, pick him up, today he felt like being a bit evasive.

Jake was three inches tall, but he was a former college football player and he kept in shape to the extent he could. Compared to an opposing lineman coming in for the tackle Kacey might as well have been moving in slow motion. He'd easily dove through her closing fingers, landing with a tumble and picking up a run again. Kacey had been dumfounded by the feat of agility for a moment before going after him.

That was how they’d ended up here, with her circling the bed and him against the wall. He didn’t have an exit strategy, and as soon as she got close to him for any amount of time the pheromone effect would kick in and he’d be hers. He thought about hiding in the living room, but it was just a minefield of Kacey’s dirty laundry, she’d deliberately started tossing her clothes around his usual points of maneuver back when this bizarre contest of wills had begun.

She seemed to guess his thought process and gave him a smug grin, “That’s right Jakey, you run out into the living room and trip over one of my socks, maybe one of my grungy old shirts…” she giggled, “You’ll be so lovestruck I’ll be able to just whistle your name and you’ll come crawling back to me.”

“Not a chance Kacey,” he said, “You’re not getting that gaming PC.”

She rolled her eyes, her hand appeared suddenly, holding a balled sock. With a toss she rolled it under the bed at him. He dove and narrowly avoided it, but the smell of her feet washed over him as it tumbled by.

He suddenly had a very strong desire to run at Kacey, to kiss her, to worship her… He shook his head and stumbled away from the sock.

“Jake,” she said sweetly, “come out! I just want to play with you a little!”

She suddenly seemed MUCH more persuasive, but he was still clearheaded enough to realize he had to make a move. She was readying another sock to roll after him when he bolted out from underneath the mattress. As he rounded the corner and picked up speed towards the couch a shadow passed over him.

“Shit!” he shouted in panic as Kacey’s t-shirt drifted over him like a jellyfish before falling to the earth.

The heavy cloth knocked him off his feet and quickly smothered him. Kacey’s smell seemed to rush in at him like a flood from all sides, and involuntarily he gripped the shirt in his hands and inhaled, the bliss of being so close to her overwhelming him.

“Focus,” he muttered. He threw it away from himself and, gritting his teeth, started wading through the fabric towards the edge. He’d win this, Kacey underestimated him-

The shirt lifted up suddenly as Kacey tossed it aside. He was suddenly looking up at her shirtless form, the neon pink bra contrasting against her pale skin. Once he’d been hit with a dose of those pheromones she always looked radiant, he had to blink and remind himself it was the same old Kacey… the problem was that the same old Kacey was already pretty attractive to him.

She crossed her arms and grinned, “Do you still want to run?” She jokingly lifted her foot, regarding her toes, “Give up right now and you can come over here and give me a kiss on my toe for free…”

“N-No,” he forced himself to turn and start running for the couch. If he could get under there he could wait Kacey out, she’d get bored waiting for him to come out in a few minutes.

He heard a shout, a battle cry really, and he turned to see Kacey diving through the air at him, hand outstretched. His eyes went wide at the same time hers did, both of them realized that while her hand was probably going to miss him the rest of her wasn’t.

This time instead of a shirt it was Kacey’s chest colliding with him, he grunted as her chest bore down on him, crushing him beneath her pink-clad breasts.

Kacey panicked and forced herself up, “Oh shit, Jake? I’m really sorry! Are you okay?”

He was looking up at her with a dazed smile on his face, “I’m amazing,” he breathed. He sat up and looked up at her lovingly.

She sighed and tried to collect herself, feeling guilty for hurting him. Shrinkees were durable, she’d even stepped on Jake in a hard soled shoe once, by accident of course, and while he’d been fine the yelp of pain he’d let out made her think that getting crushed wasn’t a pleasant experience. Luckily it looked like her boobs had cushioned the blow a bit, and the skin contact had definitely been enough to end whatever mental resistance he had left.

“That was an accident,” she said, picking up her now entranced boyfriend. “So I’m going to make it up to you by not punishing you as badly as I normally would for running away from me.”

“P-Punish?” Jake asked, blinking as she slowly stripped his clothing off.

She slowly pulled the cup of her bra away from her skin and placed him in, gently tucking him down against her nipple. She poked him into a better place slightly with her fingers. When she felt he was placed in a comfortable spot she smiled in approval and pushed the bra back in place, covering him completely. She walked back over to the discarded shirt and lazily put it back on, wrinkling her nose at her own smell.

“You better cave soon Jake,” she giggled, jostling her breasts through the shirt. “If I get much worse you might not ever snap out of it.” She playfully touched her chin, “What would I do with a permanently zombiefied little slave?”

She heard muffled cries from her chest and felt a tiny bit of movement. She raised her eyebrows, she was genuinely impressed that he was still fighting. She sat down in her gaming chair and tried to decide what she’d play for the duration of Jake’s “punishment.” With an annoyed growl she gently poked him back down into the bra through her shirt.

“That is SOME willpower,” she said as he fell back into his prison again. “You’ve really gotten better at managing your little problem with me,” she giggled, “but I think we both know that once you’re in my underwear it’s already game over.”

Jake made one last attempt to escape as the loadscreen for Kacey’s current favorite game flashed across the monitor, but another casual poke from her fingers through her shirt knocked him in, and he started to go still as her smell started to cloud his senses again.

“That’s right,” she said softly, jostling her breasts again, “Just give up, just give me what I want.”

“KCROX it’s a little early in the match for trash talk,” someone said over her microphone.

She started and looked back at the screen, scowling as she realized she left her microphone on again. She pushed Jake out of her mind, she could have another chat with him between rounds.



“So I think I’d like 60fps at max settings and-“

“No,” Jake said, blinking and summoning all of his willpower, “It’s too expensive!”

Kacey shrugged, “Do you need a little more time to think it over?” she started lowering him back into her bra as he struggled in her hand. She sighed and looked for another match.



Kacey sighed happily at her second win of the day. She took another sip of her energy drink and decided to check on her prisoner. She took her shirt off again and draped it over the back of the chair. Her hand slipped into her bra and she giggled when she saw a small wet stain right where Jake had been.

“Someone had fun,” she mused as she drew him out. “So, are we ready to talk about my new PC’s specs?”

“Y-Yeah Kace,” Jake said, his eyes wide, “however many cores or whatever you need-“

She was about to start questioning him about a new monitor when her phone rang. She placed Jake on the desk and scowled as she reached for it. Who would be calling her? She frowned when she saw Ash’s name and picture. What was so important that she couldn’t just text?

“Hey Ash, what’s up?” she asked. Jake was motioning to be picked up again, but she just waved him away dismissively.

“Kacey I need you and Jake to come over here RIGHT NOW!” Ash practically shouted into the phone.

Kacey sat up, “What’s going on?” Jake seemed to regain some of his senses seeing her panic.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, but she waved him away, accidentally knocking him over with the tip of her finger. She tried to apologize but Ash interrupted her.

“The tiny guy!” Ash said excitedly, “The one I told you was living in the lot behind the shop? I’ve got him!”

“You captured him?” Kacey asked nervously. She still wasn’t sure that Ash was approaching the situation in the best way.

“Kind of,” Ash said, “I’ve got him trapped in the store! Can you and Jake come over and help me get him?”

“Uhhh…” Kacey thought a moment, “We’ll be right over,” she decided.

“What is it?” Jake asked again.

“Ash is probably traumatizing some poor shrinkee,” she said with a sigh.



Kacey had reluctantly gotten herself cleaned up before collecting Jake and driving over to Ash’s coffee shop. She usually placed Jake in the passenger’s side cupholder, the driver’s side always had a sticky residue at the bottom.

“You know this means I won right?” Jake said smugly.

“What!?” Kacey exclaimed as she pulled into the parking lot, “I had you caught, you were about to promise me whatever computer I wanted!”

“Yeah, but you didn’t seal the deal,” Jake said, “we were talking specs but we never made any firm decisions.” He crossed his arms, “You didn’t shower for almost a week Kacey, and I held out, maybe you’re just not as beautiful and entrancing as you thought?”

“I’m going to tie you in my gym sock later,” she said casually.

His eyes went wide, “Wait, I take it back-“

“Nope,” she said as she took the keys out of the ignition, “You’re going to get it for that trash talk.” She reached down and grabbed him out of the cupholder, squeezing him just slightly harder than usual.

Ash’s shop had a “CLOSED” sign on the front, but as Kacey checked the door she found it unlocked.

“Ash?” She said slowly.

“CLOSE THE DOOR!” The other girl said, popping up from behind the counter so quickly that her black beret nearly flew off her head. “He’s on the floor in here somewhere!”

Kacey shrugged and let the door shut behind her, “So what do you want us to do?”

Ash walked out from behind the counter, giving Ash and Kacey a good look at her. Instead of her normal uniform she was wearing a black leather skirt with a lace up corset design, a set of long black gloves, and thigh high black leather boots.

“Ash, what are you wearing!?” Kacey asked in shock.

“It’s to bait him out!” Ash explained, she turned to the tiny man in Kacey’s palm, “Jake, if you had to turn yourself in to a normal girl, or a girl wearing a super sexy outfit, which would you choose?”

“The normal girl,” Jake said, trying not to laugh, “I don’t think the dominatrix outfit is sending the right signals.”

“Hey!” Ash said defensively, “I look fantastic!”

“Nobody said you didn’t,” Jake said hesitantly, “but… you’re basically asking this guy to trust you with his life, and-“

“There he goes!” Ash shouted. The three of them turned to see a three inch man clad in what looked like a tunic made out of leaves sprint out from under the display fridge. Ash went after him, the hard soles of her boots clicking against the tiled floor. Not sure what else to do Kacey followed, Jake in hand.

“Damnit!” Ash shouted, “he’s behind the bookcase!” She knelt down next to it, “Hey buddy,” she said in a soothing voice, “I just want to help- OW!”

Ash scooted backwards, blinking one eye, “He tossed a pebble in my eye!” She held out a hand, “Kacey, give me Jake!”

Kacey hugged Jake close suddenly, “Uh… Ash, why don’t you just calm down and-“

“I just want to show him I can be nice and cuddle a tiny!”

“Why don’t I go talk with him?” Jake offered.

“I don’t know,” Kacey muttered, “He’s a feral shrinkee Jake, what if he beats you up or bites you or something?”

“It’s just some other poor guy who had this horrible thing happen to him,” Jake said in exasperation, “You two are acting like he’s a wild animal or something.” He pointed down to the small space between the bookshelf and the wall, “Put me down Kacey.”

She slowly lowered him down and he took a minute to straighten his clothes. He wished he’d worn one of his tailored outfits, general doll clothes were cheaper but they never fit him just right. The normal sized people didn’t notice much, but to another shrinkee he’d probably look like he was wearing something at least one size too big for him.

He inched behind the bookshelf and immediately saw another figure. He had light brown hair, and as opposed to Jake’s athleticism this was someone who had clearly been on the scrawny side pre-shrinking. He was a bit younger than Jake too, maybe early twenties? His clothing was an assortment of small leaves tied together with a fiber Jake didn’t recognize.

“Uh, hey,” Jake said, extending a hand, “Name’s Jake, what’s yours?”

“A-Andy,” the kid said hesitantly said. He reached out and tentatively shook Jake’s hand. “Here’s what we can do,” he said quietly, “You run out that way, and I’ll run out the other way, they’ll only be able to get one of us. If you make it out I have a burrow in the lot behind this place and-“

“Whoa, slow down,” Jake said, “I’m actually here with my girlfriend.”

Andy’s eyes went wide, “That maniac is your-“

“Uh, no,” Jake said, “not her.” He gestured for Andy to follow him to the edge where he pointed out Kacey, who was now lounging at one of the tables.

“Oh,” Andy said, a bit relieved, “She looks a bit more… normal. Could she… could she help us out? Maybe fight the crazy one off?”

“No she’s not going to do that,” Jake said, trying not to laugh at the image of Kacey trying to fight anyone, “Look, how… aware of the situation are you?”

“I got shrunk, I overheard some other people did too, the government is letting people take us as pets, anything else?” Andy asked bitterly.

“No,” Jake sighed, “That’s about it.” Living with Kacey, Jake had the luxury not to think about the precarious legal situation for shrinkees. “Do you have anyone you might want to go with Andy? Parents maybe? A sibling? Like if you could get in contact with them?”

“Send me back to them?” He spat, “at this size? You might as well kill me now.”

“Okay,” Jake sighed, so he didn’t have a great home life… “Well… Ashley out there, the one dressed up in uh… black, she really wants to… take you in I guess.”

“Take me in?” Andy asked suspiciously, looking at Ash. Noticing the two of them peeking out at her she waved brightly. “Yeah, no thanks.” Andy muttered. “I don’t know what your deal is with these people, but you seem like you’ve got some Stockholm syndrome or something.”

“I knew Kacey before I shrank,” he said defensively, “she was the ONLY one who stuck by me when this happened. Ash is…” he thought of what to say, “She’s a friend, and you really need all the ones you can get at this size.”

“I’ve been doing fine,” Andy said with a sigh. “Look… I don’t want to get into it, but I was finally going to have a bit of freedom in my life when…” he scowled and gestured at the two of them, “when THIS happened, I don’t feel like giving up the little bit I still managed to get.”

“It’s going to be winter soon,” Jake said quietly. “I don’t think we can stay warm at this size like we used to… I’m already starting to get chills just getting carried outside.”

“That’s why I was trying to scope this place out,” Andy said, glancing out at the two girls again, “I figured I could maybe live out of her storeroom and she wouldn’t notice.” He sighed, “Obviously she did, she waited until I was inside and then she put glue traps around the vents. I’ve spent the last couple hours trying to figure out another way out.”

“Glue traps?” Jake muttered; Ash had really blown the first impression. “Okay… here’s what we’re going to do,” he sighed.



“What do you think they’re talking about?” Ash said quietly, waving sweetly at the tiny men watching her and Kacey from behind the bookshelf.

Kacey shrugged, helping herself to one of the powdered donuts out of the case.

“Probably just trying to convince this guy you’re not a psycho,” Kacey said.

“Okay,” Jake said loudly, walking out from behind the bookshelf. “Andy is going to come out here and say hi to you guys.”

“Andy?” Ash gushed, “That’s such a cute name!”

“I’d tone it down on that,” Kacey said.

Another shrinkee slowly, hesitantly, followed Jake out. Ash squealed as she got a good look at him, Jake sighed and rolled his eyes.

“H-Hi,” Andy said quietly. Shrinkees were always a bit soft, but Kacey and Ash had to crane to hear him.

“Andy!” Ash said excitedly, getting down on her knees and reaching for him, “I’m Ash! I’m so excited you’re going to be staying here with me-“

“Woah now,” Jake said, holding up a hand. “He agreed to come out from behind the shelf, and that was because I promised you weren’t going to make a grab for him.”

Ash hesitated, seeing the flinching tiny man, and gently inched back, “Sorry,” she muttered.

“I figured it would be best if we all just sort of… talked things out,” Jake said, “Andy?”

“I uh…” he gulped under the scrutiny of the two giantesses, “I would… like to maybe start staying in the coffee shop, it’s getting cold outside and-“

“The coffee shop?” Ash asked with a frown, “No way! You’re coming back to my apartment!”

“I don’t know about that,” Andy said. Jake noticed he was glancing at the exits.

“The coffee shop isn’t a home!” Ash said, “I already ordered a tiny care kit from the government! I’ve got a size meter and everything!”

“Size meter?” Andy asked.

Jake sighed, “You know how sometimes you wake up and you’re a bit bigger or smaller? There’s a meter to check on those size shifts, you can tell how big you’re going to be a day ahead of time.”

“It… would be nice to know,” Andy said, “My last one put me up to a foot and I couldn’t get in to my burrow for a day, I was hiding naked.”

“Must be nice to have one that goes UP,” Jake muttered, “Mine only ever seem to go down.”

“Nah,” Andy said, “they make you easier to see, there were these sorority girls who spent a whole day looking for me one time when I went to the park at six inches… I barely made it out of that one.”

“That’s why you should stay with me!” Ash jumped in, “Think about it! You don’t know what kind of weirdos are out there!” Andy glanced at Ash, the dominatrix outfit’s shiny black material reflecting the light.

“Yeah… weirdos,” he muttered, “What’s with the umm… outfit?”

Ash smiled, “You like it right? I went and put it on as soon as I had you trapped in here!”

“You keep that at work?” Kacey asked, reaching for a second donut.

“I’ve been planning this for awhile okay?” Ash muttered, crossing her arms.

“Why would you need an outfit… like that, to catch me?” Andy asked.

“You know,” Ash said playfully, “A little bait to… lure you out.” She leaned down, getting on her hands, giving her a look like a cat about to leap at the two tiny men. “I REALLY like tiny guys Andy… I think we could have a lot of fun together.”

Jake looked to see Andy’s expression, his eyes were wide and he was speechless. For his part Jake had to take a second glance at Ashley himself, she looked stunning.

“I-I,” the younger shrinkee stammered.

Ash gave a fake pout, “Come on Andy, let me play with you a bit…” She reached for him, and this time he was too stunned to move away. With a slow and triumphant squeeze Ash smiled and wrapped her fingers around his tiny body and drew him to her. She stood up and gave him a grin, his expression changed as he realized what had happened, looking for Kacey and Jake like a fly who’d just realized it was caught in a spider’s web.

“So Andy,” Kacey said cautiously, “Are you uhhh… okay with staying with Ash for a bit?”

Andy blinked and try to gather his thoughts, “I think maybe we could try it out for… just tonight.”

“Oh no little man,” Ash said in a seductive voice, “I caught you, it’s over!”

“Ash,” Kacey said in a low voice, “cut it out.”

Ashley sighed, “Fine…” She looked down at Andy, “Look, just stay with me a week, if it doesn’t work out you can stay over the winter in the store room and I’ll toss you the leftover pastries at the end of every day.” He started to say something but Ash’s giant finger came up and silenced him, “You are NOT going back to that vacant lot, so don’t even ask.”

He looked to Jake for help, but he just shifted uncomfortably, “It’s… probably a good idea not to go back to it,” he said finally.

“Fine,” Andy said, “I guess it couldn’t hurt to live with…” he looked up at Ash and gulped, “her, for a few days, just to see how it is…”

“Great! Let’s get going,” Ash said. Without warning, and shocking both Jake and Kacey she shoved Andy into her ample cleavage, shored up by the tight outfit she was wearing. His face went red, and for a moment it looked like he was about to climb out, but a single one of Ash’s fingers came down and pushed him slowly down between her breasts until he couldn’t be seen anymore.

“Ash!” Kacey exclaimed, “isn’t that a little… forward?”

She shrugged, “I’m a forward person Kacey.” She grinned and looked down at Jake, “You look jealous little guy, maybe Kacey should put you somewhere fun for the drive home?”

She walked past the two of them to a series of coat hooks hanging on the wall, she took a long brown trenchcoat and draped it over herself, tying the sash and obscuring the provocative black outfit. She looked at them and laughed.

“Oh come on guys, I don’t mind letting you two see the goods, but I’m not driving home in just this thing.”

“Yeah,” Jake said, fighting amusement, “Makes total sense.”

“Ash,” Kacey said nervously, “T-try to be gentle, okay? I know tinies are durable and all but-“

“Relax Kace,” Ash said, waving a hand dismissively, “I’m going to take very good care of my new friend. There’s no way he’ll want to leave when I’m done with him.”



Jake and Kacey were quiet for the first few minutes as they drove back to the apartment complex. Kacey broke the silence first.

“Jake,” she said slowly, “Should we… should we have stepped in or something? Taken him with us maybe?”

He sighed, “I think… Ashley is a nice person underneath all of her… Ashley, and honestly Kacey? if I was in that guy’s position, and I didn’t have someone like you, then Ash wouldn’t be a bad option. Let’s just give them a few days and see if they get along.”

“I guess you’re right,” Kacey said, “we can always go get him and bring him somewhere else if he really hates it with her…”

“I think that Ash is going to be pretty persuasive,” Jake said.

“Speaking of persuasive,” Kacey said with a slow smile, “I believe we were in the middle of an argument about my new gaming PC?”

“Yeah,” Jake said, “We agreed you didn’t need one.” He gave her a smug grin, “I won remember?”



Kacey hummed the opening theme to an anime she’d been watching recently as she tied the top of her gym sock closed. From the protests being shouted from inside she guessed that Jake had thought she was joking when she’d made the threat earlier. She balled up the now inescapable sock in her hand and shoved it to the very bottom of her laundry basket, muting whatever noise Jake was making from his prison.

“Feeling like a winner Jake?” she said to herself, after all Jake probably couldn’t hear her under there. “I’ll come get you in like twenty minutes and then we’ll have that new PC conversation again.”

She left Jake to his fate and happily sauntered over to her desk. As she logged on she idly wondered what Ash and Andy were doing, and if things were going okay.

“Ash…” she muttered to herself, “Please be nice to him…”



“I can’t take anymore,” Andy said.

“Just eat one more little piece!” Ash insisted, “Come on! This has got to be like the first real food you’ve had since shrinking!” She hovered a donut crumb the size of an apple in front of him.

“It’s great,” he insisted, “but I’m full! Really!”

Ashley did a fake pout and pulled the crumb away. He was sitting on a small dinner plate, the furniture sized donut next to him. She’d dribbled a bit of water on one side, he was able to scoop it up with his hands. Tapwater was another thing he’d never considered a luxury until now, he’d mostly been collecting dew or rainwater.

“I’ll get some cups and stuff for you tomorrow,” she said, seeing him bend over to get himself another drink, “Jake and Kacey know a lady that makes doll stuff, I guess she makes things for Jake.” Ash frowned, “We’re going to lose the leaf outfits too.”

“What’s wrong with them?” he asked, looking down at his makeshift clothes with a frown.

“When you bend over I can see stuff,” Ash said with a predatory grin.

He gulped and nervously tried to pull the leaf a bit lower down his legs. She laughed at that and gently reached a finger down to stroke his head. He flinched, he still wasn’t sure he liked being handled so much, but if she noticed the reaction she ignored it. As she continued it felt oddly… soothing.

“I got you a size meter,” She said, pulling her finger away, “Let’s check and see if you’re staying at three inches tomorrow or if you’ll be even cuter!”

She slowly sauntered over to her closet, still wearing the black dominatrix outfit from before. As she opened it his eyes went wide, hanging and neatly organized on a variety of hooks and pouches was a wide collection of handcuffs, whips, chains, leather outfits, and sex toys of various sizes. Oblivious to his reaction Ash rooted around near the floor for a minute, coming out with a green remote, closing the closet door again.

“Okay,” She said sweetly as she held it over him, “Let’s see what we’ve got…” there was a beep as she pressed the button, she showed him the small display.

“Three inches,” he sighed with relief, “It’s nice to know if they’re coming, I guess… the first time I changed size it scared the hell out of me… I thought it was hard moving around that lot at three inches, it’s impossible at one.”

“You don’t need to worry about that stuff anymore,” Ash said dismissively, “if you get too small…” she giggled a bit, “Well… I’ll make sure you have fun.” She collected herself a moment, “Do you want me to turn on the TV?”

“Sure!” he said. It was strange, he hadn’t watched TV since shrinking, mostly focusing on day to day survival and hiding. Most of his news came from what he could glean from the front page stories on newsracks.

The TV flipped on to a cable news program, a middle aged woman with a bobcut was angrily debating another woman with glasses and a rigid looking pantsuit.

“That’s why we need to ban research into this “regrowth program,” the bobcut woman shouted, “Think of the environmental and economic impact of regrowing shrinkees? If it were even possible!”

“We believe it is possible someday,” The other woman said, clearly fighting to remain calm, “And can we really turn our backs on our fellow-“

“Turn our backs?” bobcut said with a false smile, “Shrinkees LOVE being small, for many it’s the happiest they’ve ever been! That’s why I lobbied our congressmen for the shrinkee protection act, so they could have their affairs taken care of properly, and it’s why I’m against the regrowth program research.” She paused a moment, “I can’t say I’m religious myself, but we should perhaps consider what some spiritual leaders are saying-“

“I can’t believe you!” The pantsuited woman exploded, “Are you saying people like my husband DESERVED to-“

“We can’t rule it out,” The bobcut woman said smugly, “All I’m saying.”

“Can we turn this off?” Andy asked.

“Yeah,” Ash said, flipping the channel quickly, “Sorry… I didn’t know it would be politics on.”

“It’s fine…” he sighed, “The woman there that was saying they should ban the regrowth thing… That was my stepmom.”

“Damn,” Ash said, eyes going wide, “Does she know you’re…”

“She was there on Shrinking Day,” he said. He laughed in spite of himself, “Imagine giving your dad and his golddigger wife the big “I’m never going to have to see you again” speech that you’ve spent a year working yourself up to, and then you go down to three inches tall in front of them.” He sighed, “I’m just glad I got away before anyone else realized what was going on.”

“That’s rough,” Ash said uncomfortably, “And you don’t have anyone else you’d maybe want me to help you find? Other family? Friends?” she paused, not sure how far to press, “Girlfriend maybe?”

“Girls never really liked me,” he said with a sigh, “I was hoping to start fresh with everything.” He chuckled, “I guess I kind of did.”

“You made the right decision Andy,” Ash said with what she hoped was a comforting smile. “Now let’s talk about how you and I are going to do things…”

She gently picked him up, if nothing else she’d lost the gloves, letting him rest against the soft skin of her hand as she regarded him. She slowly walked into her bedroom, a rather sparse and neatly kept place with a single French film poster decorating the wall.

“You ever been in a girl’s room before?” Ash said with a smile as she lay on the bed, looking at her captive. “Be honest Andy, I’ll know.”

“N-No,” he stuttered, “I thought you wanted to talk about… living arrangements or something?”

She shrugged, “You want a glass tank, I’ll get you a glass tank, want a little bed? Say the word. You’re my Shrinkee Andy, but you’re a big boy,” she giggled, “Well… maybe not so big, but you can make your own decisions on your day-to-day stuff.”

“Uh, thanks,” he said. “But what-“

Ash dropped him directly between her breasts, trapping him easily as he flailed around. She giggled and let him struggle a moment before he was able to find some footing. She put her arms behind her head and leaned into her pillow a bit, giving her a good view of him.

“I’m going to be honest with you Andy,” Ash said, “I’ve been wanting to get my hands on a tiny guy ever since this whole shrinking thing started, I’ve wanted my own toy man to play with.” Her grin grew wider, “You Andy? You’re like a dream come true to me, a bit timid, scared…” She growled a bit, causing him to nervously step back, “Honestly Andy, I’d have a great time playing with you at full size, but now?” She breathed out slowly, forcing herself to calm down, “Look, you can still stay here, or at the shop, or wherever, if you say no…” She licked her lips, “But if you let me, I’m going to rock your world tonight.”

Andy’s brain was fried, he’d gone all through school without so much as a girlfriend, and now here was a giant woman, a giant GORGEOUS woman, just throwing herself at him. He felt a mix of raging hormones and fear, and worse yet she was enjoying it. Did he really want to be this woman’s toy?

“Fuck,” he muttered, the mental conflict was winding down, and one side was clearly winning. “Yeah,” he said, “I-I’m yours.”

“Good choice of words,” she purred with a smile. “Now I have two more questions, do you know what a safe word is, and do you have a latex allergy?”

“Uhhh…” He gulped, “Yes to the first, no to the second.”

“Oh good,” Ash said, “Let’s go with red light, something nice and simple.”

Without waiting for him to respond her arms came off the pillow and swiped him up, his world spun as he was dangled above Ash’s grinning face by one arm. He panicked as he was slowly lowered down into her slowly opening mouth, seeing his expression Ash just winked at him.

Her lips closed around his stomach, bathing his lower half her warm mouth. He gasped and squirmed as he felt her tongue creep up his legs. She gave a muted giggle, and the vice of her lips tightened around his midsection, holding him in place as her tongue reached the natural endpoint of it’s discovery.

He shouted in pleasure as Ashley worked him, her smug eyes focusing on his tiny form as he stuck out of her mouth. He collapsed against her upper lip, panting and occasionally spasming as she kept licking his intimates. He shivered at the sudden cool of the air as she slowly lifted him out of her mouth, again holding him by his arm.

“Tasty,” Ash said, licking her lips, “Was that your first blowjob? Be honest, I’ll know!”

She wouldn’t obviously, but she’d found that young men would believe statements like that from pretty women.

“Y-Yeah,” he stammered, still a bit breathless.

“Let’s make a night of firsts,” Ash growled as she sat up.

All Andy could do was dangle from her fingers and nod eagerly.



Kacey sighed and looked at Jake, kissing her feet as she propped them on the coffee table. She’d dug him out of the laundry basket after around forty-five minutes, the match she’d started had gone on much longer than she’d expected.

“Gaming PC?” She asked with a smile.

“YES!” Jake said, kissing her giant feet, “Any one you want!”

She frowned, “I showered just a few hours ago, and I took you out of that sock-“

Jake paused, and laughed, pulling away a moment.

“Maybe I just like your feet Kacey? Maybe I just like you?”

“If you’re not entranced by my wonderful… presence,” she said hesitantly, “name something about me that isn’t perfect.

“How much time do I have?” Jake asked with a smile.

“Okay wise guy,” she said, pushing her foot down on him again, “your head is DEFINITELY clear right now, so no games, are you buying me that PC or what?”

He scowled, “Wait until your birthday, alright?”

She sighed happily, “It’s all you had to say!” She forced her toe back down on his face and giggled as she felt his erection against the sole of her foot. She slowly started rocking her foot back and forth, causing Jake to grunt.

“K-Kacey,” He protested, fighting feebly against her.

“Shhh,” she whispered, “Come on…”

He grunted in pleasure and Kacey felt a small drop of wetness splash against the bottom of her foot.

“There we go,” she said with a smile.


Kacey made a point to get up early the next day, shooing Lexi away when she showed up for her usual carpool with Jake. The two of them drove in Kacey’s beater to Ashley’s coffee shop, and as she grabbed him out of the cupholder there was an unspoken agreement between the two of them that if Andy wasn’t happy with Ashley, they would figure out a plan. Both of them were nervous about the prospect, but mutual awkwardness kept them from voicing their concerns.

“Hey Ash!” Kacey said nervously as she set Jake on the counter. “We’re here to umm… get pastries for Jake’s office.”

“Cool!” Ash said with an uncharacteristic enthusiasm, “Andy, can you take the order?”

The other tiny man trudged out from behind the register, wearing a small apron with the coffee shop logo on it, along with a black beret that matched Ashley’s.

“What do you guys want?” He asked, holding a golf pencil the size of his torso.

“Andy!” Jake said excitedly, “Is Ash letting you work here?”

He shrugged, “I didn’t want to just stay at the apartment all day. I’ve been by myself for months, if I’m giving myself up I might as well start talking to people again.”

“Don’t think of it as giving yourself up,” Ash said as she leaned over the counter next to him. “Think of it as… moving on to the next phase of your life.”

“I…” he gulped and looked at her, “Can we… hold off on mailing those forms in? The ones that say you’re my…”

“Owner?” Ash asked with a small smile, “Guardian, whatever the term they’re using is.”

“Yeah,” he said quietly.

“I won’t fill out a single line until you’re ready,” Ash said, standing back up, “but just an fyi if you’re going to hang out here all day I’d like to pay you for it, and you can’t get a bank account as an unclaimed shrinkee.”

“It’s true,” Kacey said, “it sucks, they’re always calling me to see if I approved Jake’s money decisions. I don’t even know what a 401k is!”

“Well,” Jake began, “It’s a kind of account that-“

“Okay, let’s get them their donuts,” Ash said, picking up Andy and carrying him to the shop’s small kitchen area.

“Don’t worry about those forms, or money, or whatever,” Ash said, placing him next to a box as she filled it with pastries. “Just try to enjoy life for a few days before you make any hard decisions, I think you’ve earned it.” She smiled and gently ruffled his hair with her finger.

“Thanks,” he said. He was really coming around to Ashley, he’d already made up his mind that he’d be staying with her, central heating, hot water, and fresh food had proven too great a siren song compared to his life in the vacant lot. Then there was Ash herself, he fought a wave of arousal as he looked up at the giant barista, she really had been a lot nicer than he’d expected, and he’d have considered himself lucky to spend a night with her at any size... He had a good feeling about things.



“Morning Jake!” Lexi called cheerfully as Kacey walked him in to his office. He waved politely as Kacey placed him, and the donuts, on his desk.

“Whoa,” Kacey breathed, “they got you a little keyboard and monitor?” She peered down and looked at his miniature office space from every angle. “Could we… get one of these for home?” She asked. “You could play video games and stuff.”

“That setup costs nearly ten thousand dollars,” Ms Black said from behind them, causing Kacey to jump. “It would be a tad wasteful to use it for video games, don’t you think?” The older woman smiled at Kacey’s obvious discomfort.

“I mean…” Kacey cleared her throat, “He could also use it to… work from home, or something.”

Ms. Black ignored the remark, smiling down pleasantly at Jake, “I’m so glad you’re going to treat yourself this morning dear!” She said, eyeing the box of donuts, “I really shouldn’t… but-“ she delicately grabbed one herself and started taking a bite.

She regarded Kacey a moment, “You know Kacey… Lexi, our receptionist is visiting her family next week, I could really use someone to fill in for her… if you’re not too busy.”

Kacey fought down a nervous squeak, “Wha- Me? Here? In an office?” She gave a nervous laugh and looked to Jake for help, but he was smiling and crossing his arms. “Uh, I don’t know if I know how to-“

“It’s easy dear,” Ms. Black said, “You just answer the phones and let people in. Maybe grab coffee for people if they’re busy.”

“You should do it Kacey,” Jake said, “It’ll be a learning experience.”

“Yes, your first honest day’s work,” Ms. Black said with an almost predatory grin.

Kacey felt a pit form in her stomach, “I-I guess I’ll do it,” she said, forcing herself to smile, “We’ll be coworkers Jake! It’ll be so much… fun.”

Kacey screamed internally.