- Text Size +

Jake watched from under the couch, at his three-inch height, while Kacey’s socked feet paced the apartment. She was giggling, and slowly, making sure he could see it, she placed his regrowth band in the middle of the floor. He grinned, this would be easy, he just had to get around her and-

“Now if Jake can just get to his fancy little watch here, he can be big again, but…” Kacey giggled, kicking off the socks and leaving them on either side of the band, “if he stops to sniff his wonderful fiancé’s socks… well, he’ll probably get caught!”

“Shit,” Jake muttered. He watched as a giggling Kacey laid another pair of socks down, completely surrounding his regrowth band. Kacey herself hadn’t showered in probably two or three days, the result of some kind of special event in the MMORPG she was fond of.

For his part he’d just taken a short nap after work, and had woken up to a giant Kacey with his regrowth band in hand, looming over him and saying it was time for a game of cat and mouse. She’d given him just enough of a head start to leap from the bed and sprint, naked, to the living room. It was his go-to for this particular game, there was more furniture and it was always more cluttered, which was usually an advantage.

The couch seemed the most obvious hiding spot, Kacey wasn’t strong enough to move it on her own, and it was big enough that she couldn’t watch the whole thing at once. She hadn’t knelt down to peek for him, but he was fairly certain she’d made the same calculation, and knew where he was. The springs overhead creaked as Kacey, stripped down to her underwear, flopped on a cushion, pretending not to be looking for him.

Jake regarded the regrowth band, then with a sigh started stretching. A moment later he went to the far end of the couch from where he figured Kacey was from the sound of her shifting overhead. With one final breath Jake began his run.

Kacey spotted him almost instantly, and grinned as she stomped her bare foot towards him, shaking the world and almost causing him to stumble as he dodged around it, making his way towards his wristband. Kacey scowled and stood up, intending to pin him to the carpet. Jake was a former college athlete, and while he’d never had the skills to go pro, he’d stayed in shape in the years since Shrinking Day. He crossed the living room with alarming speed, causing Kacey to have to hurry to keep up with him in spite of her size advantage.

The smell of the socks hit him then, and he stumbled as he fought the urge to leap at those cotton honeytraps.

“Uh oh,” Kacey mocked, “come on Jakey, just run over them, you can do it!”

He grunted, forcing one foot in front of the other as he crossed the parking space sized socks, the vapors of Kacey’s sweat rising around him and telling him to fall to his knees, to bury his face in them, to worship her.

He realized his pause had let Kacey catch up to him, and he slowly looked up. Her hair was slightly frazzled, and she was giving him a smug look as she loomed overhead in her bra and panties, an anime character he didn’t recognize brightly emblazoned across the fabric on her crotch.

“Come on,” she giggled, “you can do it… or maybe you don’t want to win?” she playfully tapped her chin, “I’ve got an idea,” she said.

“W-What?” Jake muttered, trying to keep his head clear.

“I’ve got a raid in about ten minutes,” she said, glancing to her computer, “it would be more fun with my tiny boy toy trapped in my panties…” she patted her crotch teasingly, “give up right now, and you can spend my gaming time in the front.”

“And if I refuse?” he asked, already knowing the answer.

“you’ll end up going down the backside,” Kacey giggled.

Jake growled, and turned toward the regrowth band. Kacey laughed as he tried to run again, but fell to his knees, enraptured by the sweaty socks Kacey had laid around it as a barrier. He let his body fall, laying across the rough worn cotton and falling into a haze as Kacey’s pheromones overpowered his remaining will.

“Looks like I win!” Kacey laughed, pressing her bare foot down on his back and grinding him slowly into her sock. Jake grunted as he was pressed into it, his face traced back forth over it slowly by her big toe.

Kacey lifted her foot off him, grinning as she reached for his prone form, when her phone beeped suddenly. With a sigh she gave him a final look, then left him “trapped” on her sock while she went to go check the message.

“Guess the raid is off,” she muttered, “we’ve got to do a call with the wedding planner, you should probably get back to full size." Gently she pushed him towards his band with her foot, and as soon as he made contact there was a popping sound, and a second later he was kneeling on the floor, naked at full size.

“Ugh,” he muttered, wrinkling his nose as he slipped the watch-sized device back on.

“Oh, do I not smell as nice at full size?” Kacey teased.

He stood up, playfully tackling her to the couch while she giggled, “we’re just doing a video call with her right?” he growled, running his hands through her hair.

“Y-Yeah,” Kacey grunted, squirming in his grip.

“No need to clean up too much then,” he teased, letting her go, “if you wanted to do some gaming later…”

“Oh yeah,” she giggled, “and my favorite toy is coming along for the ride?”

“Yes Kacey,” he said, rolling his eyes with a smile, “he is.”

Ash stuck a finger in the sweet potato pie on the counter, trying to gauge its warmth. When she was satisfied that it was neither too hot, nor too cold, she grinned at the tiny Andy in her hand, then casually tossed him in.

Andy landed in the soft pie filling, wading through it like a thick mud as he struggled to get upright and get his bearings. Ash giggled, looking down at him as she slowly brought a pie server up, twirling it playfully in her hand.

“Tiny boys are just the best pie filling,” she mused, “Kacey really doesn’t know what she’s missing out on.”

“I still don’t understand what’s so fun about this,” Andy said, resting atop the congealed pie filling with a grin.

Ash scowled, “I don’t understand what’s so great about that stupid gold bikini from the star wars movies, but I still wear it for you plenty, so let me enjoy your tiny week the way I want!” She paused a minute, “any news on the upgraded regrowth band?”

“Yep,” Andy said with a disappointed sigh, “at least another year before release, I guess whatever these things do to push the shrinking back is kind of bad for you over the long term, like health wise, so that’s why they tell us to stay tiny one week a month, it flushes it all right out of us, good as new.”

“And the new one is more efficient or something?” Ask asked, twirling her pie server.

“So they say,” Andy shrugged, “five days a month tiny, and we’ll be able to take them a few at a time instead of all at once.”

“Only five days a month?” Ash said in mock outrage, “I won’t get nearly enough playtime with my favorite doll at that rate!” She sighed, “I guess I’ll just have to sate my appetites while I can.”

The pie server came down, and Andy watched as it cut through the muck holding him in place, making a small wedge slice which he sat in the middle of. His world shifted as the server slid beneath him, the crust of the pie acting as the floor of the pool of sweet potato filling as his prison was lifted onto a plate.

Andy began struggling, wading through the goopy sweet filling towards the edge. If he could just get out of this stuff he’d be on the hard ceramic of the plate, and he could run. He didn’t really expect, or even want, to get away of course, but when Ashley indulged in this particular kink, she tended to want a chase.

“Ah, ah, ah!” she said, waving her finger admonishingly as her fork came down, the prongs easily pushing his struggling form back into the center of the pie slice. “Stay still like a good little snack!” she casually used the fork to scoop chunks of pie the size of his torso over him, burying his struggling body and causing him to sputter as his mouth and nose were filled with the sweet and savory mixture.

She really is great at baking desserts, he thought wildly, swallowing down some of the mush, leaving a pleasant aftertaste on his tongue.

His world shifted again as he dug his way out, and he looked up to see that Ashley had scooped him up bodily. At three inches his place on her fork was slightly precarious, but he gripped at the tongs beneath him as Ashley regarded him with a smug smile.

“Uh oh, looks like that’s another round for me… what’s the score again? Ash’s tummy a million, and tiny Andy… zero?”

“Sounds about right,” he muttered with a small smile.

His world lurched as he was thrown into her mouth, immediately wrestled down and held in place by a tongue as large as he was, a solid wall of slick muscle that easily overpowered him. He grunted as she flipped him over, the vacuum feeling pulling at his skin as she casually sucked the sweet potato filling off of him. Her tongue explored his body, easily wiping away any she’d missed. A moment later she swished him back and forth in her saliva, leaving him soaked with her spit as the last few bits of her dessert were washed away.

He fought her as much as he could every step of the way, as much as he trusted Ash and knew this game was ultimately safe, you couldn’t really ignore the primal sense that you were in a mouth, getting eaten. Ashley enjoyed his panic a little, playfully pushing him against her lips, almost parting them and then sucking him backwards, undoing all of his fight with the slightest movement of her mouth.

Light filled his world suddenly, and he looked curiously at the opening portal of her lips beyond the wall of her teeth. Suddenly the tongue he was resting on forced him forward, and he gripped it tightly as Ashley casually stuck out her tongue in a teasing gesture. He blinked a moment, realizing the giant phone in front of him was set to selfie mode, a picture of his befuddled and soaked form dead center and framed by her open mouth. There was a final click as she took a picture, and then he was slurped backwards into the warm darkness.

*Gulp*

Ashley swallowed her tiny boyfriend down, giggling at the picture she’d taken of him just before she went. She leaned back in her chair and playfully patted her tummy, no doubt sloshing Andy around in his new home for the next few hours. Idly she pulled up his contact on her phone, changing his profile picture to his face seconds before he’d gone down the hatch. He’d hate it of course, and she wouldn’t leave it, but she was interested in seeing what he’d offer in negotiation to get her to change it back.

She smirked as another thought struck her, “Andy,” she said, knowing he could hear her, “how do you think you’ll go with wedding cake and champagne?” She giggled at the sudden pounding of tiny fists against her stomach wall, “Oh relax, it’s not like I’ll do it at the reception.”

Kacey and Jake’s wedding was a larger affair than either them would have initially guessed. A number of relatives on both sides of their family were attending, as were their friends, Jake’s coworkers, and even a few of the firm’s clients.

“Are you sure this is all okay?” Kacey asked quietly, looking at the guest list, “I mean… this is a dream wedding, bigger than anything I ever really imagined for myself.”

He hugged her close as they sat together on the old couch they’d bought back when they’d had nothing, “enjoy it,” he said with a small smile, “I’m paying for most of it, and besides, I thought my money was just for spoiling my goddess?”

She giggled as he picked her up, heading towards their bedroom.

Kacey stretched, preparing to log on to her PC for a night of grinding and rewatching some old fandubs of her favorite show. Jake was out for the night with his brother, his cousin, and Andy, who were in town for the wedding. From what she heard the bachelor party was going to be a tame affair, poker and drinks at someone’s house, so she’d decided to enjoy a quiet night alone.

A knock came at her door, and she frowned, putting her headphones down. She slowly went to open it, and the door was pushed open, almost knocking her over as Ashley barged in, Mandy behind her with a case of box wine under her arm.

“W-What are you two doing here?” Kacey stammered.

“Bachelorette party!” Mandy shouted.

Kacey squealed as the two dragged her towards the door.

“Honestly, I’m so glad you and Jake are tying the knot,” Mandy said, slightly slurring her speech as she waved for a server, “like, you two are the cutest, and you have such a sweet story!” the waiter left another fruity cocktail glass at their table, and Mandy wiped a quick tear out of her eye, “also, it’s so nice that you guys let me be in the bridal party.”

“Yeah well, you did save our asses at the whole comic convention thing,” Kacey said with a smile, “thanks for that!”

“Oh yeah, for sure,” Mandy said, looking around the crowded restaurant-arcade she’d dragged them to, “hey, do you guys want to play Dance Dance Revolution?” without waiting for them to answer she got up, swaying slightly as she made her way to the brightly lit machine.

“Uh, we better go after her,” Ash giggled, standing up.

The day of the wedding seemed to race up to her, and before Kacey knew it she was in her dress, taking photos with her bridesmaids, Ash as her maid of honor at her side as they positioned themselves at the photographer’s direction.

Jake, with his groomsmen, was waving to her, walking over slowly as the two groups prepared for the next round of photos.

“How’s it going?” he asked quietly.

“I’m worried I’m just going to wake up,” she said quietly, “like it’s all going to be a dream…”

He gently brushed her cheek, “nope, this is your life now, Mrs. Anderson…” He looked up as someone new entered the hotel’s ballroom, where the ceremony and reception would take place.

“Oh, there you are Kacey!”

It was Elsie, the miniature shop owner. Jake knew they’d invited her to the wedding, but he frowned as he wondered what she was doing here. It was a little early for most of the guests, wasn’t it?

“Uh, okay,” Kacey blushed, “I had this idea… or I guess you could say Mandy, Ash, and I did, and there was some box wine involved…”

“Okay…” Jake said hesitantly.

Elsie opened up a small case, revealing a tiny sized Tuxedo in Jake’s measurements, “what do you think?” she asked excitedly, “we’re going to do some photos with you as a cake topper!”

He blinked, then looked around at the eager bridesmaids, then back to Andy, who just shrugged and gave him a smile.

“Okay, give it to me,” he chuckled, taking the case and walking towards the restroom, “send Kacey in to come get me in a minute, and while I’m tiny someone please fold my tux or something? I don’t want to spend the ceremony tiny because my shirt got ruined!”

“Oh my god that’s so cute,” Mandy muttered, looking at Jake posing next to the small bride figurine on top of the cake.

“Uh, it’s not super stable,” Jake muttered, looking down at the icing his feet were sinking into.

“And, done!” the photographer shouted, “good job everyone, I think that’s a wrap for the pre-ceremony photos.”

Kacey smirked, then grabbed Jake up off the cake, “you’re lucky that tux is a rental,” she teased, walking him back to where his full-size clothing waited, neatly folded, “or I’d have to lick that icing off of you.”

The ceremony was performed by a priest from a church Kacey’s parent’s attended, with the preamble to the vows filled with accolades of the adversity that the couple had been through together, how they made one another stronger.

“In a world that threw these seemingly insurmountable obstacles in their path, Jake and Kacey saw the light at the end, and in each other,” the priest continued as two stared happily into one another’s eyes. Finally the climax was reached, “Do you, Jake Anderson, take Kacey Statham, to be your wife?”

“I do,” he said.

“And do you, Kacey Statham, take Jake Anderson to be your husband?”

“I do,” she said, blinking tears out of her eyes.

They didn’t wait for the rest before they embraced in a kiss.

The reception was a grand affair, with ample food and an open bar that was already seeing a line as Kacey and Jake walked into the ballroom to cheers from their friends and family. The background audio music dulled, and he led his new bride to the center of the open floor, taking her hand and preparing for their first dance, a song she’d picked.

He chuckled softly as he heard the opening piano keys to a song Kacey had taught him well, “seems like a bit of a downer for our first dance, doesn’t it?” he asked quietly.

“This song always makes me happy,” She said with a smile, hugging him close, “I know that doesn’t make any sense, but it just does.”

“Then that’s all that matters,” he said, stroking her hair softly before lowering his hand to her back.

“I know, I know I’ve let you down,” the song began as they spun together, “I’ve been a fool to myself…”

The rest of the wedding passed like a pleasant dream, dancing, singing, celebration. Ms. Black gave a lengthy toast to the new couple, touching and perfectly on point despite the fact that Mandy had to move to steady her slightly as she sat back down. Ash and Andy were with them most of the night, the best man and maid of honor laughing and joining them for additional photos.

“So, honeymoon in Hawaii?” Ash laughed, taking a sip of her champagne, “are you guys excited?”

“Who wouldn’t be?” Kacey asked, “what about you and Andy? Did you finally decide where you were going on vacation?”

“Paris,” Ash said, “I haven’t been in years, and Andy needs some exposure to culture that isn’t produced by Marvel or DC.”

“You liked Watchmen,” Andy said with a smug grin.

“Because it was a deconstruction Andy,” she said with a sigh. He kept eyeing her, and finally she rolled her eyes, “some… some of the Spiderman comics weren’t terrible.”

Kacey and Jake began their farewells, and someone brought Kacey the bouquet for the traditional toss. There was wild applause as Ashley’s hand shot up, snatching it from the air to wild cheers as she shot a nervous Andy a wink.

Jake held Kacey close, a growl escaping him to match her sigh as they came together, the clothing from the ceremony discarded around the bed. He fell to her side, panting and smiling as he stared at the ceiling.

“So,” Kacey said in a low voice, “how long do you think you’ll need before round two?”

“Uh, give me a minute,” he said, his face still flushed. He felt a petite hand making it’s way down his wrist, and he just laughed, not bothering to fight it as he felt his regrowth band slipped off. The world contorted and a moment later he was in a bed the size of a football field, looking up his enormous bride, who was grinning down at him with an amorous look in her eyes.

“Oh, look at that,” she giggled, a giant finger reaching down and poking his rising erection, “shrinkees don’t have much of a refractory period, huh?”

“I guess not,” he laughed.

“You know we never really worked out just how short it was when you’re tiny…” she mused, “I feel like you could probably get hard again instantly.” He grunted as her thumb came down, the giant soft fingers sliding up and down over his manhood at a steady speed. He arched his back, trying to lean up into her touch as she teased him. “Come on, don’t take too long, we’ve got all night,” she teased, winking at him.

He came into her fingers, collapsing backward into the immense padded landscape of their wedding bed. Kacey casually brought her finger up, sticking in her mouth and slurping the tiny amount of seed he’d produced off of it, then leaned over the side of the bed. He watched her curiously, and she came back up with one of the white shoes she’d been wearing all day.

“Did you think I looked good in my dress?” Kacey asked with a smile.

“Like an angel,” he said, looking up at her as she brought herself over him, “why?”

“Just wanted to be sure it was worth being on my feet in that dress all day,” she laughed, taking a whiff of the white shoe. “Here you go Jakey!” she brought it down on him, the mouth of the shoe facing his tiny body. She held it in place over him a moment, letting the odor of a day spent dancing and posing for photos was hover him. She pulled the shoe back after a few seconds, and a panting Jake was looking up at her wonderingly, his erection back at full mast.

“K-Kacey?” he breathed, feeling himself falling almost into a trance over her.

“Yeah,” she laughed, “looks like you can get hard pretty much right away when you’re tiny… Good to know.”

Kacey and Jake were among the last of the wedding party to check out of the hotel, the newly married couple going unnoticed by the other guests and the hotel staff in their plain jeans and t-shirts. They’d slept in, waking up in one another’s arms after a wedding night well spent.

“You guys heading to the airport?” Ash called. The two of them turned to see Ash and Andy walking over to them, similarly in plain clothing in contrast to the formal wear of the night before.

“We were going to get a cab,” Jake said, “are you guys heading that way?”

“Yep,” Andy said excitedly, “do you guys want a ride?”

Kacey and Jake looked at each other and shrugged, “Sounds great!” Kacey said.

The ride to the airport for the four of them was somewhat somber, they’d all had long nights, and rather than conversation they all just exchanged contented smiles, letting the soft hum of an easy listening station drown out the sound of the morning commute.

The airport wasn’t busy, and Ashley found long term parking easily enough. The group made their way inside, and then the two couples regarded each other one final time before they had to part ways, Andy and Ash for international flights, Kacey and Jake for domestic.

“Thanks for everything guys,” Jake said, giving Andy and Ash a quick smile as he hugged Kacey close.

“I’m really going to miss you two while we’re away,” Kacey said, “take lots of pictures, okay?”

“We’ll all get together at my place when we get back,” Ash said, ruffling Andy’s hair, “we’ve still got to plan our group trip, don’t we?”

“Sounds good,” Andy smirked, “you guys… you’re the best friends someone could have, have a good honeymoon.”

“See you around Andy,” Jake said, reaching out to shake his hand one last time. The other former shrinkee clasped his hand, and they gave each other a final nod as they left for their respective gates.

Kacey watched the runway disappearing below them as the plane lifted off. Jake had gotten them first class tickets, and she was able to lift the armrest between them and lean against him, enjoying the warmth of his embrace. The flight reached a cruising altitude, and the warm sunlight traced in through their window, showing the endless blue skies above a fluffy white layer of clouds.

“This is it, isn’t it?” Kacey asked dreamily, “this is life for us now…”

“Yeah,” Jake said with a smile. He joined Kacey in staring at that unending sky, the empty blue seeming so full of promise as it stretched forever above those sunlit clouds, "this is life for us now..." He glanced down at Kacey, who had closed her eyes and was already drifting off into a peaceful slumber, with a contented sigh, he held her close and did the same.

The End

 

Chapter End Notes:
This story started as a series of prompts on 4chan about a "giant NEET gf" which grew into my first longer story. While I will say that I always planned this ending from before even writing the first part I didn't really outline or prepare much beyond that. I've been meaning to finish it for a while now, you might say that a certain sentimentality towards the main characters held me back, as much as I wanted to give them the happy ending I also wasn't ready to say goodbye yet. Still, all good things have to come to an end, and I just felt that it was time. I hope you enjoyed it, remember to thank those in your life that help you get by. Farewell until next time!