- Text Size +

“So let me get this straight,” the IRS agent on the other end of the phone asked, “your owner… is also your dependent?”

“Shrinkee guardians aren’t "owners" ma’am,” Jake explained in a tired voice, “and yes, Kacey is my dependent AND my guardian.”

“Hmmm…” he heard clicking on the other end as the woman typed, “that’s highly unusual, most shrinkees are filed as dependents… not head of household. I’m afraid that this means you won’t be getting the Shrinkee tax credit.”

“What?” he exclaimed, stepping up and gripping the massive phone on each side, “That’s not fair! I AM a shrinkee! I’m three inches tall for-"

“I’m sorry Mr. Anderson,” the woman explained, “but the base shrinkee tax credit is only for Shrinkee guardians filing as head of household. You can claim the itemized deductions for any shrinking related modifications to your home or workplace, but given how unusual your filing is I’m going to need some direct physical proof that you are in fact a shrinkee.”

Jake sighed, “Okay, what if I send you a picture real quick?”

“I suppose that might help,” the worker on the other end said, “you should have my phone number in the email I sent you.”

Jake looked around the office, Ms. Black was letting him use his work terminal for some of his tax work, as he didn’t have one in his size at home. He spotted Mandy walking to the water cooler and started shouting for her and waving his arms. The giant office woman’s shoulders slumped in annoyance, and she plodded her way over to his desk.

“Hey Jake,” she said, “if it’s about those reports, I’ll get them by-“

“Oh no,” he said, “I’m actually talking with this IRS lady and she doesn’t believe I’m a shrinkee.”

Mandy’s mouth quirked, “Okay, so what do you need from me?”

“Just take a picture of me next to your monitor or something.”

Mandy thought a moment, then grinned. Before he could react, she reached down for him, her fingers closing around him and lifting him up. She reached for his phone with her other hand, quickly bringing up the camera. Holding him up to her face and smiling, she took a series of quick photos, easily showing his size relative to her.

“And one more,” Mandy said in a teasing voice.

“What are you-“ Jake started, but Mandy was already lowering him towards her open cleavage. His face burned with embarrassment as she settled him in and took one final picture, him in his suit ruffling against her massive breasts pressing him on each side.

“Let me know if you need to take any more!” Mandy chuckled, putting him and the phone back on his desk.

Jake ran to the smartphone and sighed with relief, seeing that Mandy had only sent the picture of him being held next to her face.

“I see Mr. Anderson,” the IRS agent said over the phone, “I’m sorry for the confusion, I think we can accept your return without issue.”

Jake sighed with relief, and after a few minutes more of chatting with the government worker, he hung up. He spun his chair around slightly and placed his hands behind his head, still a little annoyed that he wasn’t getting a Shrinkee tax deduction.

“Fucking Shrinkee Protection Act,” he muttered.

“Done with the taxes?” Ms. Black beamed down at him. He started, he hadn’t heard her approach.

“Yeah,” he said with a small smile, “I got screwed, but I guess that’s what the IRS does, right?”

“Tell me about it,” Ms. Black muttered angrily, “but that’s not what I’m here to talk to you about today.”

“If it’s the new account, Mandy and I were going to get started on it-“

“No Jake,” she said, cutting him off, “You actually need to take a vacation.”

His brow furrowed, “What?”

“Well,” Ms. Black began uncomfortably, “I’ve been talking with HR, and those days you miss for your size shifts? They’re actually being counted as your sick days, not your paid time off like we thought, in fact you’re actually getting more of them since company policy is recognizing this whole shrinking thing as a disability…”

He blinked, “Okay, well that’s good I guess.”

“Kind of,” Miss Black explained, “this means that you actually haven’t used any of your vacation days, and you’re at your max… you either need to use them or they get paid out.”

“So, pay them out?” Jake said.

“W-Well, that would come out of our miscellaneous budget for parties and stuff,” Miss Black said, “Don’t you think you deserve a vacation?”

He laughed at the absurdity of the situation, “Look Ms. Black, I just don’t want to go out of town right now, we’re just starting that new account and I want to be here for it.”

Miss black crossed her arms, glowering down at the tiny man, “Jake, forget the money, you NEED a vacation.”

He gulped, Ms. Black had always been nothing but kind to him, but a giant woman trying to order you around, let alone your boss, always carried some weight.

“I’d rather just take the payout,” he insisted.

Ms. Black sighed and pulled her phone out of her pocket, “Okay Jake, here comes my nuclear option,” she said with a small smile.

He frowned, “What are you-“

“And done,” she said, sending a text, “I just told Kacey you needed some ideas on how to use your vacation days.”

Jake’s eyes went wide, and his head whipped around as a smart phone taller than he was started vibrating his desk as Kacey eagerly texted him.

“It’s only ten thirty!” He moaned, walking over to his phone, “she’s usually still asleep!”

Miss Black chuckled and shrugged, “Maybe she’s feeling a bit more industrious these days?”

“Yes!” Kacey said excitedly as she logged in. Her favorite RPG had a special event with a unique sword that could only be claimed in the morning, luckily the cutoff for “morning” was 11AM so she hadn’t had to set her alarm too early, and as an added bonus she’d gotten a series of texts from Miss Black about Jake needing help planning a vacation!

“I wonder of Ash and Andy want to go too…” she thought, texting them while she considered destinations.

“This place is dead,” Ash muttered, looking at the empty store. “I swear, people buy more coffee when it’s cold.”

Andy shrugged, leaning against the giant cash register, “the books are looking okay, we can handle some slow days, weeks even.”

“Yeah,” Ash said, eyeing the tiny man on the counter, a sudden predatory gleam in her eye, “but it would be a shame to waste this time…”

“If you get me a tiny mop I can clean the counter,” Andy said.

She rolled her eyes, “Tell you what Andy, since we don’t have many customers, I’m sending you home early.”

He blinked, “How am I supposed to go home early without you-“

She snatched him up and started pulling off his tiny coffee shop apron, letting it fall to the counter. Making quick work of his other clothing she soon held his naked form in her hand. Andy blinked, it had all happened so fast, and now Ash’s giant face was leaning in to kiss him.

“Goodbye Andy!” She said, “see you when I get off work!”

Before he could protest, she was bringing him behind her own apron, where she’d pulled the waistband of her jeans and underwear away from herself. Angling him down she slid his scrabbling form into the dark confines of her waiting panties. She bit her lip and gasped as he was wedged against her moist opening, brushing against her trimmed hair. Gently she let the waist of her pants back into place, trapping Andy.

She leaned against the counter and giggled, enjoying the feeling of his struggles, “Oh stop it Andy,” She teased, pressing against the crotch of her pants from the outside, “I sent you home early! You should be happy!”

She was torn away from tormenting her captive by her phone buzzing. Reaching for it, still holding her hand against Andy to keep him from escaping, she thumbed her texts open.

“Huh,” she mused, fighting a grunt as Andy’s struggles sent a pleasant wave up her spine, “A group vacation?” She smiled and patted her jeans, “Sounds fun,” she said, “unlike you Andy I hardly ever get to go someplace warm and…” she giggled, “humid.” She texted back. “Beach maybe?”

Jake and Andy sat on a dollhouse couch in front of Ashley’s laptop while their giant girlfriends loomed behind them. They were at Ash and Andy’s apartment, scrolling through airline tickets and possible destinations. They’d decided on a beach resort and a pair of adjoining hotel rooms, everything was shaping up well except for one snag.

“Wait a minute,” Andy said, standing up, “Does that say Shrinkees have to pay full price for airline tickets?”

“Looks like it,” Ash said.

“I swear, the rules are set up just to screw us,” Jake muttered. “I’m three inches tall, why do I need to buy a full seat?”

“Oh, don’t worry,” Kacey giggled, shooting Ashley a knowing look, “I have an idea how we can sneak you guys on the plane without tickets.”

“There’s actually a disclaimer paragraph about that right here,” Andy said, pointing to the webpage.

“Persons attempting to conceal unticketed shrinkees on their person shall be subject to a two hundred dollar fine and potentially banned from future travel,” Jake read, trying not to laugh.

“We could do it anyways,” Ash insisted, “those people that got caught probably didn’t put their shrinkees in a good enough hiding place-“

“I’m pretty sure those full body scanners will see something in your… Well, you know,” Jake said, embarrassed.

Ashley crossed her arms, “fine, if you guys want to waste money on an extra ticket, go for it, but Andy and I are totally going to make this work.”

From the look on Andy’s face he wasn’t so sure.

Back at their apartment Kacey and Jake were relaxing and watching an anime of Kacey’s choice. Jake wasn’t following the plot much, except to note it had something to do with vampires. He had his phone propped up against a stack of her manga books, allowing him to look up details about their destination while Kacey ate a bag of chips and watched the TV.

“So I was thinking,” Kacey said, a small grin tracing over her face, “I’ve never flown first class…”

“Maybe you’ll get lucky and they’ll overbook,” Jake said, not taking his eyes off the phone. He’d found an interesting historical site near their hotel, and was reading more about it. “Sometimes you get upgraded when that happens.”

“Orrrrr…” she said slowly, “my tiny slave could spend some of his money to make his goddess happy.”

Jake paused, fighting down a laugh, “your tiny slave is already paying for your coach ticket.”

Kacey crossed her arms in a pout. Jake’s world shook once, then twice, as her socked feet came up on either side of him on the table. He glanced up at the pair of feet, each one towering over him. The faint sweaty odor of her ripe socks reached him as she grinned, knowing he was trapped.

“Kacey,” Jake pleaded, feeling that familiar lightheadedness from her smell creeping in, “Come on, it’s only like a three hour flight-“

The feet inched closer, and he fought his rising arousal and desire to give in to her. From her smug expression Kacey could tell Jake was already in her grasp. The pheromone effect tied to the shrinking phenomena was something she always enjoyed teasing him with, it made him putty in her hands, or feet rather.

“You’re going to get me that first class ticket,” Kacey said, “even if it costs-“ she paused, she really had no idea how much airline tickets cost, “even if costs all your money!” she said, trying to save it.

The slip seemed to give Jake a bit of willpower, and he spread his arms, catching the slowly encroaching socked feet and holding them from trapping him completely.

“It’s a pretty big upcharge,” he said, straining to keep the feet apart. The sour sweaty smell was washing over him, no doubt Kacey had worn these a few days in a row.

He gave a sharp grunt as Kacey increased the pressure, snapping her feet shut around him. With some struggling he managed to force his way upwards, his face sticking up at the top of her closed socks pathetically. He was hers now, and he felt his ability to say no to anything she wanted eroding as the ripe smell of her feet filled his nose and covered his body.

“Jakey,” she said with a sigh and a teasing smile, “Good little tinies go to work so they have money to spend on their goddesses, don’t you think a first-class girl deserves a first-class plane ticket?”

“Yes Kacey,” Jake breathed, hypnotized. “I’m so lucky to be with you, you deserve first class everything!” He felt the musky odor beginning to overpower his senses, that earthy sour smell of her sweat that always grossed him out at first, but then would begin to smell… sweeter? It was addicting, and he knew that he’d give this goddess anything in the world just for the privilege of being close to her.

Kacey chuckled and squeezed her feet around him harder. He hissed and seemed to give a blissful sigh, she took that as a sign to squeeze him a bit more, kneading his entire body with her feet while he groaned happily. Every now and then he managed a single word, “beautiful,” or “angel,” slipping in here and there. She just folded her arms behind her head and let him enjoy it, if nothing else that pheromone effect was a nice boost to a girl’s ego.

She kept moving her socked feet against him slightly, causing him to groan in pleasure, “How do those socks smell Jake?” she teased, “nothing but the best for my little pet Shrinkee.

As if in answer his body stiffened, and she felt the small damp spot spreading on the sole of her sock as he came. She grinned at his heaving form, thinking of all the fun they’d have on vacation together.

“So,” Ash said, pointing to a quick outline she’d made of a woman’s body, “Shoes are out, they make you take them off at security,” she put an “x” through the figure’s feet while Andy looked down and studied it.

“Boobs?” he asked hopefully.

“Nope,” Ash said, crossing them out next, “even if I wore a sweater or something, you’d be way too exposed.”

“Underwear?” He asked, “Ideally the front?”

Ash bit her lip, “No,” she said finally, “sounds fun but…” she grinned at him, “you’d have to go ALL the way in, and I don’t want to have an orgasm right in the middle of the security checkpoint.”

“You want to eat me?” he asked with a sigh, “I guess it wouldn’t be so bad-“

“No,” Ash said, crossing out the stomach, “I read a news report the other day that some guy got busted with drugs in his stomach, and if they can detect a baggie of drugs I’m pretty sure a little skeleton on the X-Ray image will set off some alarms.”

“So that’s it then,” Andy said with a shrug, “I guess we just pay full price for the ticket?”

“I’ve got one last longshot,” Ash said, reaching for his size meter. Holding the remote-like device over Andy’s small form, she hit the button and waited for the telltale beep. Checking the reading her eyes went wide and she smiled, “YES!” she shouted triumphantly.

“What?” Andy asked, “am I getting really small tomorrow or something?”

“Below detectible limit,” Ash crowed excitedly, showing it to him.

“Oh,” he muttered, “I guess that’s good, so you think they won’t be able to find me if I’m that small?”

“Andy,” she explained, “I’ve seen Jake go below the detectible limit before, they’ll need a microscope to find you! We could hide you just about anywhere!”

“I don’t know about this,” Andy said, shifting uncertainly.

Seeing his expression Ash gave him a comforting smile, “Andy, you’re going to be fine.”

Andy breathed out slowly, “I’ve… never been that small before, I’m just a little nervous.”

“I’ll keep you safe,” Ash said, “the only question is where does my little guy want to go?”

She picked him up and carried him to the bedroom. Putting him gently in the middle of the bed, she went to the drawers and drew out a bra and panties. Laying the tarp sized fabrics next to him she grinned down.

“Now Andy,” she said in a sultry voice, “Here’s what we’re going to do, I’m going to trigger that little size shift of yours right here, right now. We’re not waiting for you to fall asleep, you’re going to cum Andy.”

“O-Okay,” he breathed, he could never resist her when she got like this.

“But first,” she continued, “you’re going to choose where you’ll be spending your time as a speck,” she gestured to her underwear, “you could go stand on this bra, I’ll be wearing a nice tight shirt when we go to the airport tomorrow, so there won’t be any danger of you slipping out…” She grinned, “think about it Andy, my boobs will be the size of mountains, you’ll just be some poor little germ, you’d never have a chance to escape no matter how hard you struggled… I won’t even notice you.”

She sat down on the mattress, causing his world to rock as her fingers traced down and teasingly walked along the blanket, “Or you could choose to shrink on these panties,” she bit her lip, “it’ll be pretty overwhelming down there Andy, dark, humid…” She sighed, “It might be hard to resist the urge to press against it now and then, if you get up inside somehow…” she shrugged, “no getting out of that one either.”

“They both sound great,” he said in a hushed voice, looking at the two pieces of underwear.

“But maybe that’s not what you’re about?” She said, leaning over the side of the bed. She reached for her sneaker, and pulled it off her foot. “You’re kind of a dirty boy Andy,” she said with a grin as she laid the shoe in front of him, “this could be fun… the insole would be your whole world, my toes would be gods to you… Just looming over you in the darkness while I walked around and did whatever I wanted, never even remembering you were there…”

He gulped nervously, the idea did have an appeal… but at the same time, he’d already made his decision. Slowly he walked over and stood inside the cup of her bra.

“That’s right, you are a boobs man,” Ashley commented, gently knocking him over. He sprawled into the cup of the bra, looking up at her smug face with awe. “Lose the clothes Andy, you’re going down to mite size, and mites don’t wear shirts.”

He hurriedly pulled off his doll clothes, quickly standing before the giantess naked. Her hand came down harshly, her outstretched finger pushing him roughly back onto his back.

“Stay down, germ,” she said firmly.

He gulped and lay on his back, the silky material of the bra soft against his skin. Her finger traced down his chest, and he arched his back in pleasure as she began stroking his erection using just her thumb and forefinger.

“It’s kind of intoxicating thinking about it,” Ashley said, her eyes going wide, “your whole world is going to be my tits… I’ll just be relaxing and enjoying my flight, while you struggle like a little bug against every tiny movement.” She giggled, “well, not like a bug, I’d notice a bug…”

“I can’t wait!” he gasped as she picked up speed.

“That’s what I like,” Ash mused, “a tiny who knows their place.”

Andy looked up at the sadistic smile Ash was giving him and felt a fire rise inside him. When she’d first “captured” him in her shop she’d frightened him, but as he’d played more of her games, he’d found himself enjoying it when she got wrapped up in her faux evil persona.

“No Ash,” he begged, gritting his teeth as the pleasure rose, “please don’t shrink me more!”

“It’s too late Andy!” she said, “cum! CUM RIGHT NOW! Your mistress orders you!”

He cried out in pleasure as he obeyed her, sensations rocking his body as his mistress sent him to an even smaller world. Her hand was getting bigger, soon even the tip of her finger was the size of a house as she pulled away. He saw the titanic Ashely smirk and give him a mocking wave as the world stretched around him. The silky fibers of the bra grew rougher on his back, and soon the smooth landscape was a rough one as the fibers loomed large below him. The bra cup had become a massive crater, stretching out ahead of him as the goddess that was Ashley looked down.

Like a meteor her face descended, quickly filling his entire field of vision as an eye larger than a city block blinked and searched for him. He jumped up and down and waved his arms, but she passed right overhead, not even pausing. He let his arms go still and sighed, looking around what would be his world for the next day or so.

“I can’t see you at all,” Ashely laughed, leaning back up. “Okay Andy, here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to go take a shower, and when I come out, I’m putting this bra on, and I’m not taking it off until we get to our destination tomorrow. Your size shift should be over by then, and you can,” she made a quick jerking off motion with her hand, “and you’ll be back to your adorable three inches.” She gave him a sweet smile, though she couldn’t tell where he was, “try to hold it in until we’re at least through airport security, okay?”

She sat up, causing tremors to rock his world as she lifted off the bed and stretched. He heard the thunderous footsteps in the distance as the titaness left to pack her bags and otherwise get ready for their vacation.

“This is humiliating,” Jake muttered, watching as Kacey folded the Velcro “shrinkee safe fly” belt over him.

“At least we got to pre-board,” Kacey said, double checking the velcro straps across Jake’s legs.

The two of them were in a pair of first class seats, and despite Jake’s insistence that he would rather just be held by Kacey, or even just ride out the flight in her backpack, the stewardess had insisted he be strapped in to something that was similar to a small carseat. He scowled as Kacey giggled, taking a quick photo with her phone.

“This might be the dumbest part of shrinking so far,” he muttered.

“It’s just until takeoff,” Kacey assured him with a wink, “then you can go somewhere more… comfortable.”

“Hey guys,” Ashley said, boarding the plane and walking by them with a smug smirk.

“Where’s Andy?” Kacey asked.

Looking to make sure the stewardess was busy Ash leaned in close, “he had a size shift small enough that we could get him past security, he’s somewhere… close.” She stood back up and gave Kacey and Jake a final wink before going to her own seat in coach.

Andy’s world was a warm darkness as he was pressed between Ashley’s breasts and the fabric of the bra. At this tiny size he was still able to move against her skin, the light soapy smell of her body wash from the night before still lingering. This had been his world since the previous evening, when she’d put on the bra with a flourish, sealing him into this soft existence.

As he listened to her heartbeat and heard the muffled conversation far above, he had to reflect that it wasn’t the worst place to spend a flight. Snuggling against her, he let himself drift to sleep.

“I wish I’d had a size shift before the flight,” Jake muttered, struggling against the itchy velcro straps.

“Just try to relax,” Kacey said, pulling out a handheld game system.

“Drinks?” The stewardess asked, coming by to take their order. She noticed a scowling Jake and leaned in, “Oh my, aren’t you just the cutest!”

Jake sighed, he was used to this, “Thanks, I don’t suppose you have any cups or utensils or anything in my size?”

“Oh of course!” the stewardess said, causing him to raise an eyebrow, “We’ve got an eyedropper so your guardian can serve you a soda.”

“I’ll pass,” he said, rolling his eyes.

“Can I get an energy drink?” Kacey asked, “and whatever snacks you have, like bring me one of all of them.”

“Really enjoying first class, huh?” Jake asked with a smirk as the stewardess left.

Kacey grinned as the music from her game started playing, “Hey, I worked really hard to earn these seats.”

It didn’t take long for the plane to reach it’s cruising altitude, and Jake sighed with relief as she undid the Velcro straps. Leaping out of the tiny seat he walked along the normal sized cushion below, stretching his legs.

“I can’t go back in that thing Kacey,” he said, cracking his back, “Seriously, that seat is less comfortable than being stepped on.”

“Hmmm…” Kacey said, not taking her eyes off her game, “if you ask nicely, maybe I could arrange alternative accommodations?”

He sighed, “Yeah, that would be great. I feel like taking a nap, can you stick me in your backpack-“

Kacey snapped her game system shut, standing up. Before Jake could ask what she was doing she’d swiped him off his own seat. Walking down the aisle she carefully positioned him between her cupped hands, closing them so the other passengers wouldn’t see. Gently she scrunched him down into her palm as she used a free hand to open the airplane lavatory, closing it behind her with a click.

“A-Are we joining the mile high club?” Jake asked, a bit nervously.

“You wish,” Kacey snorted, starting to slide her pants down. “I’m just putting you somewhere more comfortable for the rest of the flight.” Her panties came down next, and Jake saw with a grimace that they were definitely the same powder blue ones she’d been wearing yesterday.

“Wait,” he said, thinking quickly, “what are you going to tell the stewardess?”

“My super cute shrinkee fell asleep in my backpack,” she said, placing him on the back side of her panties. “I don’t want to wake him up.”

“Shit,” Jake muttered as Kacey smirked down at him, “yeah, she’s probably going to buy that.”

“Goodbye Jake!” Kacey said, pulling her panties up and muffling his protests against her ass.

With a hum she opened the lavatory door. As she walked back to her seat she felt Jake struggling to find a comfortable position, a struggle that no doubt became more difficult as she sat back down, squishing him against the cushion.

“Now where was I?” she muttered, ignoring the slight movement against her butt as she flipped her game system back open.

Jake felt a sense of euphoria as the sweat and pressure from being under her ass, trapped within her day-old panties, started to get to him. It was maddening, but thrilling as he struggled in vain to move.

“How was the flight for you?” Kacey asked Ash as they waited around the luggage claim.

“This guy regrew in my bra about thirty minutes in,” Ash said, patting her chest with a chuckle, “Where’s Jake by the way?”

“I upgraded his seat to extra-first class,” Kacey said, patting her butt with a smirk.

“The car rental is under a Mr. Jake Anderson,” the bored clerk explained, “if he’s not here he, at least needs to call us.”

“Oh,” Kacey said while Ash, and a regular 3 inch Andy, gave her knowing grins. “Uhhh, yeah, he’s just… excuse me, I’ve got to use the ladies room…”

Once she’d retrieved Jake and handled the car rental, the four of them had headed to their hotel, a short drive from the airport. The two shrinkees had briefly compared notes on their flight. Luckily the car rental place had fulfilled Jake’s request that the rental have shrinkee seats in the cupholders, and they were far more comfortable than the horrible airline ones.

“This is nice,” Kacey murmured, looking at the ocean from their hotel room. Andy and Ashley were next door to them, and were getting settled in themselves, they’d all agreed to meet down on the beach in about a half hour. “So, what all do you want to do while we’re here?”

“I’m thinking the beach might be about it for me,” he said, “there’s a theme park down on the boardwalk, but I don’t think they do thrill rides for people my size.” He grinned, “if I really want to ride a roller coaster, I’ll order a set of hot wheels for the living room.”

“I’ll find something fun for you to do,” Kacey promised, “even if you are tiny.” She sighed, looking at the waves again, “Sometimes I still think it’s unfair… like, you should be running on the sand with me, getting on roller coasters…”

“Kace,” he said, cutting her off, “shrinking took a lot away, but it also gave me a lot. I ended up getting a job I loved, I have some great friends now that I never would have met at my old size, and I’ve got the world’s greatest girlfriend.” He grinned, “In a fucked-up way, it was the best thing that ever happened to me.”

Kacey grinned and picked him up, planting a cheek on his entire head that knocked him over into her palm.

“And there should be another tower, over here,” Andy said, directing the two giantesses with the sand toys.

“Make like, a hill so that one stands over the rest,” Jake said, adding his own input as he scurried around Kacey’s feet.

The four of them were building a sand castle near their rented beach chairs. Kacey hefted another bucket of sand, creating Jake’s tower. Her blue one piece swimsuit sparkled in the sun, contrasting sharply against her pale skin.

Ashley on the other hand was wearing a very small black bikini, along with a pair of black sunglasses that hid her eyes. She stood up, running down to the sea to get more water to help shape their castle.

“Kacey,” Andy said, peering down from the top of a sand wall, “Keep an eye on Jake, his beach jock instincts might start acting up.”

“My beach jock instincts?” he asked, laughing.

“Yeah,” Andy said, “everyone knows jocks try to smash your sand castle.”

“It would take me all day to smash this thing,” Jake said, looking up at the impressive sand castle.

“I could give you a hand,” Kacey said with a devilish grin.

The two of them looked at a fearful Andy, “Oh man,” Jake said with a chuckle, “my jock instincts… you were right Andy… MUST… SMASH… SANDCASTLE!”

Kacey stood up, menacingly holding her foot above one of the towers, slowly, deliberately, she brought it down, crumbling the sand structure like a prop in a monster movie. Andy scurried as his wall shifted slightly, trying to climb another tower on the far end.

“Yes,” Jake said with a mocking laugh, “Do it Kacey! Destroy this nerd’s castle!”

“Hey!” Ash said, walking up to them with a bucket of sea water, “quit messing up Andy’s castle!”

She playfully tossed the bucket of water at Kacey, who stumbled backwards. Jake looked up in horror as Kacey tried to keep her balance, she’d never been particularly coordinated, and soon her giant ass was coming down on him.

Kacey’s bottom hit the sand with a *thump,* and Ash laughed as Andy stuck out his tongue triumphantly from the tower of his castle.

“Fine,” Kacey muttered, crossing her arms, “you beach nerds win this one, no smashing the castle… now where’d Jake go?”

“Uhh,” Andy started.

“No no,” Ash said with a grin, “let her figure it out.”

Kacey glanced around, “Jake?” she asked uncertainly. Then she felt something move underneath her, her eyes went wide as she quickly stood up. “JAKE!” she said, seeing the tiny man indented into the sand, “I’m so sorry!”

“Don’t worry about it,” the dazed shrinkee said, a goofy grin on his face.

“I’ve got an idea,” Ash said, “let’s bury someone in the sand!”

“Not it,” Jake shouted.

The two girls looked at Andy, still watching from his sand castle. He gulped and leapt down into the center of the structure. It didn’t take him long to realize his mistake as he glanced around, realizing his sand castle had no gate.

“Oh no,” Ash mocked, “the king is trapped in his own castle!”

Kacey was already leaning down, scooping out a small hole next to him. As Andy scrabbled up and tried to look for a new place to run Kacey gently pushed him into the hole, cupping her hands around the loose sand and pushing it up around him. Soon the struggling Andy was reduced to just a head sticking out of the sand.

“All right, let’s all go get something from the ice cream stand,” Ash said, grinning down at the trapped shrinkee.

“What!?” he said, struggling in vain against the sand, “come on guys don’t just leave me-“

He was cut off as Ashley put the bucket over him, completely concealing the tiny buried man from view.

“You’re not really going to leave him there, are you?” Jake asked in a concerned voice.

Ashley rolled her eyes, “No, but I’m going to make him think I will for about thirty seconds.”

After some time in the sand and a brief excursion into the water the four of them were lounging in their beach chairs, watching the tide. Ashley was sprawled face up, Andy resting happily on her belly button. Kacey was laying on her stomach, idly kicking her feet in the air as Jake sat in the sand below her.

“Andy,” Ash said with a mischievous grin, “Come here and let me reapply your sunscreen.”

“You need some too Jake,” Kacey said, smiling herself. Ash lifted the coconut scented lotion bottle and squeezed a fair sized glob into her hand. She passed it to Kacey next, who did the same.

Jake winced as the cold lotion made contact with his skin, Kacey quickly covered his entire body with it, forcefully rubbing it in everywhere. With her massive fingers pressing on him it was like getting a massage over his entire body at once, and he fought a pleasured moan as Kacey worked.

“There we go,” Kacey said with a small smile, enjoying her tiny man’s squirming as she ran her fingers over his body. “Now you can do my back!”

“What?” He asked, as the massage ended. He was hefted and dangled by one arm as Kacey dropped him onto the exposed back of her one piece swimsuit. Kacey squeezed a glob of the lotion onto her hand and almost lazily plopped it next to him. “Kacey, I don’t know if I can do that at this size,” he protested.

“Better get to work!” she giggled, reaching into their bag and pulling out a soda.

“You better do mine too Andy,” Ash said, following Kacey’s lead and laying on her stomach, “make sure not to miss any spots!”

Andy and Jake glanced at each other, then with a shrug began attempting to apply sunblock to the back of their respective giantesses. Jake got on all fours and began spreading it with his hands, attempting to cover the entirety of Kacey’s pale skin. He had it easier than Andy did, thanks to Ash’s bikini the other shrinkee had a lot more ground to cover.

“That feels nice,” Kacey said quietly.

“This is the life,” Ash said with a smirk, “keep working tinies!”

“I could just doze off right now,” Kacey said dreamily, enjoying the sound of the waves and the feeling of Jake rubbing the oil into her back.

Jake blinked awake, looking at the late afternoon sun. Sitting up with a groan he winced, realizing he was completely sunburned. He looked over at Andy, who was sleeping on Ashley’s now very red back.

“Crap,” he muttered, “did we all fall asleep?”

“Hmm?” Kacey said, stretching and almost knocking him off balance.

“That was a nice little nap,” Ash said, flexing slightly, “how did you two do with the sunscreen?”

“Uhhh,” Jake looked down at the outline of his own sleeping form, now burned into Kacey’s back. Struggling not to laugh he looked over at Andy, who was pointing to his own outline, now etched in sunburn on Ash.

“Okay,” Jake chuckled, “don’t get mad, but-“

“Oh my god!” Ashley laughed, “Kacey, there’s an outline of Jake on your back!”

“What!?” Kacey exclaimed, sitting up in a panic. Jake was sent sprawling down onto the beach chair as Kacey comically tried to look at her own back. Ash was just laughing, until Kacey glanced at her, “hey! You’ve got one too!”

Ash’s eyes went wide, and she reached a hand around her back, wincing at the sunburn, “Andy!” she scowled.

“Sorry,” he said, struggling to keep steady on her back, “the waves were just so calming, and we had such an early flight, Jake and I just fell asleep too!”

Ashley’s hand gripped the tiny man, pulling him around as she sat up, “Kacey and I are both sunburned now!” she said accusingly.

“I mean we got sunburned too, it’s not a big deal,” Jake protested.

“Yeah, but you guys are shrinkees,” Kacey said, sitting up herself and grabbing Jake, “you’re going to be all healed up by the time you get back to the hotel! We’re going to be burned this whole vacation!”

It was true, Jake could already feel his sunburn starting to fade, “Okay, sorry,” he muttered.

“I think,” Ash said, a playful smile stretching across her face, “that our little men will just have to find a way to make it up to us.”

Jake and Andy glanced at each other, finally Andy spoke up, “okay, seems fair, what did you have in mind?”

“These are some great daquiris,” Ash said, sipping hers as she and Kacey watched the sunset. “Be sure to thank Jake for me, whenever you let him out.” She gave a pleased sigh and bit her lip, trying not to groan too loudly.

“Not,” Kacey groaned, writhing for a brief moment as Jake hit a perfect spot from his place trapped in her swimsuit, “N-Not for a while, I think.”

The two shrinkees had protested being shoved in their swimsuits at first, but the beach was relatively deserted, and besides after being sunburned the two giantesses weren’t in a mood to negotiate.

As Kacey’s tight one piece pressed him against her skin, Jake was covered in the coconut scent and oily sensation of suntan oil, sand, and a bit of salt from the seawater she’d been in earlier. As he’d been forced closer to her opening he’d been tangled in her wiry pubic hair as he sighed and got to work. Kacey was already wet, apparently seeing his tiny form in a swimsuit all day had gotten her worked up, and he felt her quiver beneath him as he began toying with her clit using his entire hand.

Andy didn’t have nearly as much room to maneuver, having been shoved into the bottoms of a tiny bikini, and Ashley didn’t have as much patience as Kacey, simply shoving him all the way up inside her as soon as she could. He gasped and moved his body in what he hoped was a pleasing rhythm, from the muffled moans and the contraction of the muscles around him, he was doing a good job.

For Jake it seemed Kacey was getting tired of waiting on him, and he felt pressure from outside the swimsuit as she pressed against his back, forcing him towards her opening. He took the hint and slid in, the slick walls seeming to close around him as he entered Kacey’s most intimate area.

“Fuck,” Kacey muttered, crossing her legs and forcing him in deeper.

Jake felt the walls tighten, and the fluid around him clung to his skin as he kept working his way forward. He grinned and wondered how Kacey was keeping from shouting, hoping to push her over the edge he picked up his pace. He was rewarded with pressure around him, and then one final quake.

Kacey bit her lip, her eyes rolling back as she tried not to scream. The beach was fairly deserted, but she still didn’t want to draw too much attention. From the red flush on Ashley’s face, she was having the same thoughts. A moment later, as the feeling died down and the tiny man trapped inside her went still, Kacey sighed with relief.

“Can I get you anything else?” A hotel employee asked, startling the two of them. Ash and Kacey glanced at each other, embarrassed. They hadn’t heard he approach, but it didn’t seem like the waitress from the hotel bar had realized what was going on.

“Uh,” Ash looked at Kacey and giggled, “Could you bring me a sex on the beach?”

“Sure,” the waitress said, looking around, “by the way, where are those adorable little shrinkees you had? We don’t see many out here you know.”

“They went for a swim!” Kacey said hurriedly.

The waitress frowned, “Is that safe at their size?”

“Oh yeah,” Ash laughed, “trust me, they’re very good at holding their breaths and…” She shot Kacey a knowing glance, “swimming…”

After the sun had set Andy and Ash had gone off to explore the boardwalk, leaving Kacey and Jake alone as the stars started to come out. The rides and attractions of the nearby theme park contrasted brightly with the dark sea. Kacey had thrown a raggedy anime shirt and some shorts on over her bathing suit, and the two of them were enjoying the peace of the beach.

“Hey Jake,” Kacey said, “are you up for one more thing, or do you want to go crash in the room?”

“I’m not the one who’s got to walk,” he replied, “sure, where do you want to go?”

She picked him up and started walking along the beach. Soon they were beyond the row of hotels, and the lights of the tourist developments faded. On a rocky outcropping stretching into the water Jake saw a light flicker on, and start rotating.

“I read about this in a brochure in the hotel,” Kacey said, walking up to the lighthouse. “I was looking for something for us to do since you can’t really do the theme park, and I figured this could be cool.”

They walked up a small path leading to the lighthouse door, a small sign said “open to public,” and Kacey pushed her way inside. There were numerous displays, showing the history of the lighthouse, and the area, but Kacey walked by them as she located the stairs.

“This is pretty cool,” Jake said, looking around as she carried him up the spiral staircase. “Thanks for thinking of me.”

“Always,” She said as they reached the observation deck.

The automated hum of a motor filled the air behind them as the light spun overhead. The two of them gasped at the view, the shining hotels, the boardwalk, and the stars above the sea. The soft beat of the waves on the shore echoed below them as Kacey hugged Jake close against a surprisingly chilly gust of wind.

“This is way better than any roller coaster,” Jake breathed, taking it in.

“I always liked the idea of lighthouses,” Kacey said, tucking Jake into her shirt to protect him against the wind, “being all alone, at sea…”

“Most of them don’t have internet,” he joked.

“True,” she murmured, looking out over the sea, “I don’t think about it much anymore honestly.”

“Why not?” he asked.

She shrugged, causing the shirt collar to rock him against her skin, “The idea of being away from everyone… it doesn’t appeal to me as much as it used to.”

The two oft them were quiet again, watching the beam of the lighthouse arc out over the dark bay. Suddenly fireworks began shooting off from the pier, lighting the night sky further down the shoreline. Without warning Kacey grabbed Jake out of the folds of her shirt, causing him to stumble in her palm as she held him up to her face. Before he could ask what she was doing a pair of giant lips collided with his head as she kissed him. He closed his eyes and did his best to kiss back, her lips almost enveloping his head.

They broke away after a moment, “Sorry,” Kacey said with a blush, “the moment just seemed right.”

“It was,” Jake muttered with a smile, watching the rest of the fireworks burst over the water.

Chapter End Notes:

A bit of mostly plotless slice of life stuff seemed like a good break after the last few action heavy stories. Hope you all enjoyed!