- Text Size +

“Jake I can’t do this,” Kacey whined. In her button up shirt, miniskirt, pantyhose, and heels she looked every inch the proper office lady.

“You look great!” Jake said, he was in her palm, his own suit and jacket billowing slightly in the cool wind. He’d had Elsie make him a longer coat as the weather had grown colder, seeing his discomfort Kacey grabbed him a bit closer, closing a hand around him.

Ms. Black pulled into the parking lot in front of their apartment and cheerfully waved to them. Kacey carried him down the steps and got in to his boss’s car.

“Good morning!” Ms. Black said in a singsong voice, “Kacey dear, put Jake in this little carry case.”

Kacey obediently lowered Jake down to the small plastic case on the floor, with a sigh Jake walked through the small plastic doors and began strapping himself into the seat. He hated these things, but Ms. Black was always insistent that he use one, in cars at least.

“Don’t you feel so much better Kacey?” Ms. Black said with a smile, “Getting up early, going in to work like a productive member of society?”

Kacey glumly looked down at Jake, who stared daggers at her.

“Y-Yeah,” she mumbled, “I feel… great.”



“So, I just sit here at the desk all day?” Kacey asked, looking over Lexi’s receptionist desk.

“Take phone calls,” Ms. Black instructed, “If necessary, connect callers to the appropriate party,” she showed a series of buttons next to the office phone which would allow Kacey to forward a call to other people in the office. “You might also need to do some copying or run an errand if someone needs it,” she explained. “You could also fill out some of these expenses spreadsheets.”

“Okay,” Kacey said with a sigh, settling in to the chair. She spun the office chair around once, wondering if Jake really wanted her to work the entire week… did most people really spend the WHOLE DAY working like this? Surely they took breaks or something, right?

After what felt like an eternity of taking calls and filling out the spreadsheet Kacey growled and stood up. She walked over to Jake’s desk, sparing a quick glance at Ms. Black’s office. The other woman was on the phone and looked busy.

“Hey Jake,” Kacey whispered, standing behind his tiny cubicle. “I was thinking… maybe we could make it a half day?”

Jake glanced at the clock, “Kacey, it’s not even 9:30.” He went back to what he’d been typing.

Kacey grumbled and trudged back to her desk.

“Well what do we have here?” An Asian woman with two other ladies flanking her said, standing over Kacey’s desk.

“Oh, hey,” Kacey said cautiously. “I’m-“

“The famous Kacey,” the woman, who Kacey pegged as the ringleader, said, “I’m Mandy.” She gestured to either side of her, “This is Patty and Tammy.”

“N-Nice to meet you,” Kacey said nervously. She’d never really gotten along well with other girls, and these three were giving her flashbacks to the high school cliques that had bullied her.

The lead girl, Mandy, seemed to notice her apprehension and scowled a bit, “Come on, we don’t bite. We’re going across the street to get coffee, do you want to come with?”

Kacey desperately wanted to say no, but she more desperately wanted to leave her desk.

“Sure,” she said reluctantly.

The four women went down the elevator together, the other three were gossiping about some reality show they all watched, Kacey just nodded when they turned to her during the conversation. She wasn’t really sure what they wanted out of her, but she followed them across the street to Ash’s coffee shop anyways.

“Well if it isn’t the office barbies,” Ash scowled as they walked in together. “Three with extra sugar, extra cream, a little botox on the side?”

“You’re lucky your dingy little shop is right across the street from us,” Mandy sniffed, “if we had to go much further it might be worth it to find a GOOD cup of coffee.”

Ash frowned, “Cut the crap, you know this is the best in town, and if you’re the best you don’t have to be nice.”

Mandy actually smiled, “A philosophy I wholeheartedly agree with.” She slapped Kacey’s ass hard, causing the girl to squeal and involuntarily leap to the front of the group. “New girl is buying today.”

Ash raised an eyebrow, “Kacey?”

“H-hey,” she said, her face going red. “I’m uhh… filling in for someone at Jake’s office this week.”

Ash stared a minute, then with a muted chuckle she pulled out her phone and snapped a quick picture of Kacey. Kacey sighed and looked down, did she look that silly?

“Sorry Kace,” she said, “but I might never see you dressed this nice again.”

“Hey, stop picking on the new girl!” Patty said suddenly throwing an arm around Kacey.

“Yeah,” Mandy said, “She looks great!” For once there didn’t seem to be a barb in that, and Kacey actually felt a little better.

Ash laughed and rolled her eyes, “Andy!” she called, “Take their orders while I get some stuff out of the oven!”

The three inch tall man trudged out from behind the register, like before he had a golf pencil and a pad of paper almost the same size as his body. He awkwardly set the paper down and readied the pencil

“Hi ladies,” He said with a smile, “What would you like?”

“Oh. My. God.” Tammy breathed, “M-Mandy do you see-“

“Hey Tiny,” Mandy purred, sidling up to the counter. “Three-“ she looked at Kacey, “Four number sevens, tell the beatnik queen in there we all want scones too.”

Andy nodded and wrote the orders down. When he was done he tossed the pencil to the side and grabbed their order form. With a quick sprint he ran to the side of the counter and with a series of quick jumps on stacked cans he stuck their order on the top part of the counter. He leapt back down and with a flourish pushed the card reader towards an impressed Mandy, who, despite her promises that Kacey would pay, presented her own card.

“This one is even cuter than Jake,” Patty said with a squeal, hugging Kacey’s shoulders.

“Well I don’t know about that,” Kacey started. “Jake is pretty-“

“Jake is cute because he’s some big alpha brodude who’s tiny,” Mandy muttered, walking back to them, “This one is cute because… he’s friggin cute!” She had a devious grin suddenly, “Girls, let’s grab him!”

Kacey’s eyes went wide, “Guys I don’t think that’s a good idea-“

“I just want a closer look,” Mandy said, peering back to Andy, who was walking back behind the register.

The click of Mandy’s heels against the floor gave the tiny man a warning that she was coming. He looked up and gave her a nervous smile.

“Oh, hi, did you need something else-“

She grabbed him off the counter swiftly, causing her two friends to giggle and Kacey to grimace. Not sure what else to do Kacey followed the other girls to a nearby table. With a smile Mandy held her closed fist over the table, opening it and letting Andy tumble down to the surface.

“H-Hey!” Andy shouted, standing back up, “What’s the big idea?” He looked to Kacey for help, she bit her lower lip and tried to think of what she could do.

“We just wanted to say hi!” Mandy said, her two minions giggled.

“Guys come on,” Kacey said weakly, “Let’s just let the poor guy-“

“P-PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!” Andy shouted, going to his knees. He raised his hands over his head, causing Mandy, Tammy, and Patty to flinch back a bit.

“H-hey-“ Mandy said nervously, “Come on kid, we didn’t mean to-“

Andy was on the verge of tears, with a scowl Kacey snatched him up.

“Hey Andy,” She said softly, walking him back to the counter, “It’s fine.”

“S-sorry for freaking out like that,” he sniffed, “I’m just… not really used to being around you bigger people yet.” He forced a smile, “I was on my own for too long I guess.”

“Why does Andy look upset?” Ashley asked in a low voice as she walked past Kacey holding a tray, “and why is he over here with you Kacey?”

“I was just saying hi,” Andy lied, “Kacey was just taking me back to the counter.”

Ash glared at the office ladies, who seemed to hunker down a bit as she brought their tray over. With a smile Kacey dropped Andy off on the counter and went to rejoin them, she couldn’t quite hear what Ash had said to them, but they all seemed a bit pale as she sat back down.

“I-Is the little guy okay?” Mandy asked quietly. “We… really didn’t mean to-“

“He’ll be fine,” Kacey said. “Maybe you can say you’re sorry before we leave or something… Andy had it a bit rougher than Jake did when this whole shrinking thing started.”

“Yeah,” Patty said suddenly, “Jake seems pretty resilient, he always just ignores us when we try to mess with him.” Mandy shot her a look but it was too late.

 “Wait,” Kacey asked with a wry smile, “What do you guys do to Jake?”

“You know,” Mandy muttered, “Just kind of… drop stuff in front of him and then bend down REALLY low to pick it up.”

They all prepared for the outburst, having more or less admitted to flirting with a man in front of his girlfriend, but Kacey just giggled. She always enjoyed teasing Jake about being loaned out, though with Andy in the picture Ash didn’t seem as interested these days. The thought of his three coworkers circling him like sharks, it definitely appealed to her in a sick sort of way.

She blinked and cleared her thoughts a moment, “Well uh… you guys should probably cut that out, be professional and stuff.”

As she’d asked the three women gave Andy as much of a heartfelt apology as they could. He seemed to accept it, if anything he seemed a bit embarrassed at his meltdown, but he smiled as Kacey waved to him.

As the four of them got in the elevator Kacey fought down what she knew was a bad idea. As she heard the *Ding* of the top floor where their office was she sighed, and decided it was too funny not to go through with.

“You know guys, if you wanted to try holding a shrinkee, I could just ask Jake to volunteer…”

The three women froze, “M-Ms. Black doesn’t like us to-“ Mandy started.

“Oh come on,” Kacey said, “I’m his girlfriend! I’m sure he wouldn’t mind… it’s educational, what if you girls need to handle a shrinkee at some point?”



The day was passing pretty quickly, Jake was writing a memo on his thoughts on the current market climate for Ms Black, but it wasn’t anything particularly urgent. Kacey seemed to be getting along with the other office ladies, at least if their frequent trips to the front desk were any indication. Kacey’s presence also seemed to cut down on some of their “walks” around his desk, maybe she’d had a talk with them.

“Hi Jake,” Kacey said sweetly. He looked up from his keyboard and saw his giant girlfriend waiting at the end of his desk.

He smiled and got up, walking over to her, “Hey Kace, how’s your first day in the working world?”

“It’s going pretty good,” Kacey said, “I made some friends with the other ladies.” She gestured to Mandy, Patty, and Tammy, who were watching eagerly from the watercooler. “They tell me you’ve NEVER let them hold you?”

“Uhh…” He didn’t like where this was going, “Well it’s not really a play with the tiny guy kind of office…”

“Oh, come on Jake,” Kacey teased, “Just one time, I’ll be right there!”

He glanced at Ms. Black’s office and grimaced, she was out to lunch with a client and probably wouldn’t be back until the late afternoon. He didn’t have anything particularly pressing he had to be doing either… and Kacey had a way of needling him around to get what she wanted, even when she wasn’t taking advantage of his condition.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, “Kacey, what are you really trying to do here?”

“I just think it’s crazy that you’ve NEVER let your coworkers carry you around!” She said, “What if they like… I don’t know, what if there’s an emergency and they don’t know how to carry you properly?”

Jake laughed out loud at that, “Okay, seriously Kacey, what do you want?”

“I’m bored and I think it’ll be funny,” she admitted.

He thought a minute, “Fine, but if you want to let the office harpies play GI-Joe with me you have to help me with a little something too…”

“Name it!” Kacey said excitedly.



“Wow he’s so… limber!” Patty said, casually letting Jake fall from one hand to the other like a slinky.

“Jake, did shrinking make you more… agile?” Mandy asked, watching as Jake easily landed in a crouch as the women played with him.

“Yeah a bit,” he said. He grunted as Mandy grabbed him from the other woman without asking. She again held him maybe a foot above her other hand and dropped him, marveling as he summersaulted through the air and landed in her palm.

“This is so cool,” Mandy breathed, pinching his arm.

“So…” Tammy said slowly, “How does it work… you know, in bed?”

Jake stammered a minute and Kacey blushed, “Uhh… that’s uh-“

“Gross Tam,” Mandy laughed, “You’ve got an internet connection, go figure it out in private!” Mandy took a moment to run her finger down Jake’s back slowly, causing him to shiver slightly. “Hell… I might have to look it up myself later…” she winked at Jake before handing over to the waiting Kacey.

“Okay did everyone get it out of their system?” Jake asked. The women giggled and nodded. He had a feeling that this hadn’t so much gotten them off his back as it had whetted their appetite to play with him more at some point, but he could deal with that when he came to it.

“Yeah,” Mandy giggled, “Thanks Jake!”



“See that wasn’t so bad was it?” Kacey purred as she walked back to his desk.

“I’m pretty sure they’re just going to mess with me more from now on,” he laughed, “anyways… do you remember what to do?”

Kacey giggled, “Yeah, this is going to be great.”

Instead of putting him on his desk she slowly lowered him to the floor. She slowly walked back to the receptionist desk, knowing Jake was following along a line of cubicles just behind her. When she sat down she watched out of the corner of her eye as Jake took up a hiding position under her desk.

Now they played the waiting game.

After a few minutes Kacey decided to spice it up a bit. Slowly she slid her feet out of her high heels, flexing her toes through the stretchy pantyhose. She didn’t wear stuff like this often, she savored the cool air between her toes… and slowly moved her foot towards Jake’s hiding place.

He smelled it before he felt it, that slightly sour musk of Kacey’s sweaty feet. He swallowed nervously and forced himself not to look, but it was a pointless effort as a nylon clad toe pushed him from behind and then pinned him down. He was slowly dragged along the carpet until he was in between her feet.
Kacey playfully continued to poke and prod him, knocking him around. With one toe she traced down his front and poked the crotch of his pants playfully, and he heard a happy hum on top of the desk when she realized she was getting the effect she wanted.

He tried to fight her off, he was pretty sure that’s what she wanted after all, but it was pointless. As her feet surrounded him more and more he began to feel the familiar lightheadedness and giddiness of being close to Kacey.

“There we go,” she muttered to herself, glancing around the office as she felt Jake grab one of her toes and start kissing it.

She let it go on for a few minutes until she saw the movement the two of them had been waiting for. Scrunching her foot and grabbing Jake back out of the carpet she’d pinned him against she gently kicked him towards the edge of the desk again. He looked up at her longingly but she just smiled and rolled her eyes.

“We’ve got an office prank to do, remember?”

“Y-Yeah,” he muttered, his head clearing.

“Don’t worry, I’ll let you have LOTS of time with them when we get home,” she said with a wink, “Now go! Your window’s closing!”

Jake nodded, and forcing himself not to look back at Kacey’s nylon clad toes he ran out from under the desk.

He saw his target immediately, Mandy was getting up to bring something to the copier. He heard the front door of the office open and turned to see Ms. Black walking in, he tried to keep himself from laughing out loud, this was going to be better than he’d thought.

He took a breath and sprinted towards Mandy’s path. She wouldn’t expect him here, and it was easy to position himself without anyone noticing. He steeled himself, a bit of pain was going to be necessary to pull this off… but it would be worth it.

He waited as the heeled shoe lifted over him, then, when he was sure she wouldn’t be able to stop in time, he shouted.

“MANDY, NO!”

*CRUNCH*

The sound rang out through the office. Mandy froze, Ms. Black Froze, Kacey covered her mouth in mock horror.

Jake had been stepped on more than enough times to be confident in himself at this point, there was a feeling like the worst hug in the world and then a sort of painful snapping, as though he’d popped every joint at once, then nothing. He wasn’t sure if he compressed, or regenerated, or what, but as she lifted her shoe off him shakily he did his best to play dead.

“JAKE!” Kacey cried out, “Mandy, you crushed him!”

“S-Someone call an ambulance!” Ms. Black said, running towards Mandy. “YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE CAREFUL!”

“I didn’t see him!” Mandy wailed, “Oh god, am I going to go to jail?”

“Probably,” Kacey said, nodding solemnly. She snorted, causing the other two women to look at her, the panic fading from their faces.

“Kacey?” Ms. Black said with a frown, “What-“

Kacey started laughing, and a minute later Jake did too. The other women in the office, who had gathered around to see what the commotion was, had a mixture of scowls and their own grins. Mandy was breathing slowly, starting to calm down. Ms. Black let a small smile trace over her face.

“Jake,” Mandy said finally, “Are you… okay? Like everything is fine?”

“Yeah,” he said, sitting back up, “I got you good didn’t I?”

“You sure did,” Mandy muttered. She made eye contact with Ms. Black for a moment, then looked back down at Jake, “So, that doesn’t hurt or anything?”

“It hurts a little,” he said, “but I bounce back pretty fast.”

“Oh, good,” Mandy said neutrally. Jake’s eyes went wide as her foot raised over him again. This time instead of a leisurely walk the heel came straight down in a stomp. Mandy gritted her teeth as she dragged the heel slowly over the carpet, like she was smearing a particularly large spider. After a minute she lifted her shoe off of a particularly dazed and shaking Jake.

“Sorry,” Mandy said, “I’ll try to watch my step from now on.” She turned to walk back to her desk.

“Okay,” Jake wheezed as he sat up again, “THAT one hurt…”

“Jake darling,” Ms. Black said, trying not to laugh still, “You… had that one coming.” She looked over to Kacey, who was still trying to contain laughter at the entire ordeal, “I suppose you put him up to this?”

“It was his idea, but yeah I’ll accept some blame.” She said, “I guess you’ll have to fire me, I’ll just head out now-“

“Nice try,” Ms. Black said with a chuckle as she walked back to her own office.

“Ugh,” Jake said, flexing his shoulders. There was a quick pop and he grimaced. “Kacey, can you get me back up on my desk please?”



“Keep rubbing,” Kacey moaned in pleasure. She had her bare feet propped up on their coffee table, after her first full day of work Kacey had quickly discovered that she was not cut out for high heels. Her soles were killing her, and the pantyhose had left her feet damp at the end of the day.

Jake had resisted for all of ten seconds when she’d dropped him next to her soles and ordered him to start massaging them. The stale odor of her sweat had quickly eroded his insistence that he needed to get changed out of his businesswear, and besides Kacey found it kind of fun to be worshipped by a tiny man in a buttoned shirt and tie, the fact that she was still wearing her own office attire just added to it.

“I’ve been thinking Mr. Anderson,” she teased in what she hoped was a “boss lady” voice. “I’m so glad you’ve accepted a position under me,” She put her hands behind her head and sighed, “you’re really putting your back into your work.”

“I aim to please Kacey,” he moaned as he shoved his shoulder into her sole again.

“Kacey?” She muttered, “No, No, you call me Miss Statham, or boss, tonight,” she giggled, “You’ve got to show proper deference to your superiors Mr. Anderson.”

Even with the smell of her feet filling his senses he was still able to roll his eyes and laugh, “Miss Statham, what does our fourth quarter look like? What’s our response to the instability with our overseas clients?”

“Uhhh…” Kacey cleared her throat, “Mr. Anderson don’t worry about that! You’re in a support role here.”

A thought occurred to her suddenly, and almost lazily she pinned him in place under her foot. Reaching for the endtable she grabbed his size meter, leaning forward she parted her toes, revealing his face just enough for her to scan him.

The meter beeped and she frowned, “Bad news Jake, one inch tomorrow.”

“Ah hell,” he said, the bad news was making him a bit lucid. “Can you tell Ms. Black not to come by tomorrow?”

“Oooh Jake,” Kacey said sweetly, “You’re forgetting she still needs to pick ME up for work! I’ll just tell her tomorrow.” She stroked her chin, “I think I’ll say you’re deciding to sleep in since you have a day off anyways.”

“Y-You’re leaving me here?” He struggled against her toes, he wanted to talk to her from a more dignified position, but she just pushed him down again, giving him another whiff of her sore feet.

“Oh, no way,” Kacey giggled, “You’re going to be one inch, what would you even do here all day? I really think we’ll both have more fun if I just take you with me.”

“K-Kacey,” he protested feebly.

She laughed and ground her foot down on him a bit more, “Okay Jake, take a nice deep breath and tell me you want to stay home…”

He couldn’t stop himself from doing so, and the smell of Kacey’s sweaty feet had him hypnotized again.

“I really want to go with you!” He said, “Put me in your underwear Kacey, PLEASE!”

“Whoa!” She said in mock surprise, “I like the enthusiasm Mr. Anderson, but if you want to get to that level in this company you’re going to have to work your way up!” She glanced at the size meter again and her tone grew a bit more serious, “Do you mind if I just make you tiny tonight? That way you can be grown back by tomorrow evening.”

He groaned as his erection strained against his pants, rocked slowly by the bottom of her foot. How the hell could she expect him to say no in this state? Not that he would have, but still.

The foot lifted off him suddenly, and Kacey leaned forward with a small smile on her face. Slowly she began stripping his clothing off. Some of her foot sweat was clinging to him, and he wondered if his head was still a bit cloudy or she really did look THAT good in office attire, with her hair clean and combed and in neat professional clothing it was almost like a whole new Kacey. As she pulled off his shirt slowly he wondered if she’d be willing to dress like this just for him sometimes.

When he was naked Kacey leaned over and picked up one of her pumps. She placed it on the table next to him, there was a soft click as the heel met the lacquered wood. She bent down to the shoe and sniffed it once, leaning back with a giggle.

“I am just not used to formal shoes,” she said, “they don’t breathe at all… what do you think?”

She gripped him under his arms gently and slowly placed him into the shoe, leaning back against the incline so it was like he was in a reclined chair. The oily stale smell of her feet mixed with the muted leather washed over him, he couldn’t help himself, it was intoxicating and his arousal shot to new levels.
 
Kacey licked the tip of her thumb and finger and gripped him, slowly working his shaft as she leaned over his shoe-prison.

“Tell me Jake,” she said huskily, “Do you want to work for boss Kacey?”

“Hell yes,” He muttered.

“Wait,” She said giggling, “Miss Statham.”

“PLEASE GIVE ME THE JOB MISS STATHAM!” Jake shouted.

“I think you have a very promising future at this firm Mr. Anderson,” she said, struggling not to burst out laughing, “Now, shrink for me.”

He groaned as she forced him to orgasm. True to her demand he felt the insole of the shoe seeming to stretch beneath him as it grew larger. He sighed and let the pleasure go over him in waves as Kacey’s smile grew.

Kacey quickly sucked the tip of her finger, turning down to the now truly miniscule Jake. He seemed pretty happy where he was, but she grabbed him up out of the shoe and placed him on the table next to it anyways. At an inch tall it was massive to him, and she enjoyed watching him look at it in awe.

For Jake it was the size of a small building. Over time he’d gotten used to being three inches tall, he didn’t love it obviously, but it was his size and he was able to navigate the world. Every time his size shifted though it was almost like shrinking all over again, watching the world turn into an immense and sometimes frightening place.

Kacey got up and grabbed the shoe, carrying it and it’s twin and leaving them haphazardly by the door. She returned a minute later with a soft winter glove with a pink fuzz on the outside. Laying it on the table she sat down on the floor, scooting a bit closer so she was looming over him.

“You can sit on that,” she said, gesturing to the glove, “it might be more comfortable than that wood, and I haven’t worn it yet this year so you can enjoy it without your brain getting all scrambly.”

He walked over and climbed onto the soft fabric, trying to prop himself against the thumb as Kacey turned on the TV. He shot a glance back at her, she met his gaze and giggled softly as he waved. He might be too small to be heard, but he still felt at ease around her.

“Okay Jake,” Kacey said as she pulled up a list of streaming programs, “I made a point to find out what episode of that redneck cop drama you were on for the next time you got super tiny.” She hit play and Jake grinned and gave her a thumbs up as the intro started.



“Yeah it’s a size shift day,” Kacey explained, “He’s just like, super tiny, so I figured I’d just let him sleep in.”

“Oh my,” Ms. Black said, as the two of them walked to the car, “Well, I hope he finds a way to relax.”

“I think he will,” Kacey said with a smile, scrunching her toes against the trapped man in her shoe.

Kacey had tossed him into her nylons before leaving, and he found himself webbed to her toes in the darkness of her shoe. Every now and then she would playfully squeeze him, and the clamminess of her feet was beginning to make him feel the familiar rush of being close to her… was she really planning to keep him here all day!?



“So how small did he get?” Ash asked as she filled Kacey’s drink order. Kacey didn’t particularly like coffee, or any of the health-conscious beverages Ash usually stocked, but as Ms. Black had parked the car she’d said she was grabbing some as an excuse to go see her friend.

“Inch tall,” Kacey said. She gave Ash a mischievious smile, “I decided to take him to work today anyways…”

Ashley got the meaning immediately and chuckled, “So where is he?”

Kacey just tapped her heel twice against the tiled floor, sending a pair of loud *clacks* through the mostly empty store.

“I like it,” Ash mused.

“Hey,” Kacey said suddenly, “Where’s Andy?”

“He said it was cold outside when we left this morning,” Ash said with a smirk, “So I put him somewhere warm… and he hasn’t wanted to come out yet.” She bit her lip and seemed to shudder a moment. “N-Nevermind, he’s giving me the signal, I’ll see you later Kacey.”

The two girls shared one last laugh as Kacey took her drink and walked out of the store.



Jake wasn’t really sure how much time was passing. Occasionally he would slide a bit further up her sole, but she would put her full weight down on him and he’d find himself forced, slowly, back down with her toes, it seemed like she wanted him there so she could playfully squeeze him now and then. None of it hurt, but the pressure on his body was intense. As he spent more time being playfully squeezed and occasionally batted by her toes his thoughts were increasingly on Kacey, and how beautiful and wonderful she was. He knew this was mostly just the effect of her pheromones on him again, but with nothing else to do he rode the high of being close to her.

Kacey was actually focusing mostly on work for a change, only sparing her tiny prisoner a thought every now and then, squeezing him just to remind him she knew he was there. After a few hours she lifted her feet out of her shoes to give him a bit of air, knowing he’d remain trapped against her by the nylons anyway. She was pretty sure he didn’t NEED air exactly, but she was feeling generous.

Jake blinked as light flooded his vision, he was under Kacey’s desk, looking at the world through the brown filtered view through her pantyhose. He grunted as she lightly ground her foot, and him, into the carpet, dancing her big toe in slow circles. His brief view of the world under Kacey’s desk came to an end as she slipped her shoe back on.

Kacey felt a bit of squirming after that. She stopped doodling on the post-it she’d been working on and chewed the tip of her pen a moment. Was he… cumming down there? The thought made her giggle, but at three inches she could just barely feel if he did against her, at one inch there was no way she’d ever really know.  

The thought of him trapped and aroused, all unable to impact her in the smallest way, excited her, and as her lunch break rolled around she decided to go check on her “employee.”

Jake blinked as fluorescent lighting filled his vision. Kacey’s foot was coming out of the shoe again? Wherever he was the floor was tiled. He heard the soft sound of nylon sliding over skin as she brought the pantyhose down. A pair of massive fingers fished around for him, gripping his body between a thumb and forefinger like a grape. His world blurred as she drew out her prize.

“Mr. Anderson,” She said in her fake boss voice, “I’m very pleased with your performance, thank you for meeting me in my office.”

He looked around and realized they were in the women’s bathroom stall, Kacey had gone into a stall to pull him out. Her “office?” he was glad he was small enough that she couldn’t make out him forcing down his laughter.

“I’ve decided to give you a promotion,” Kacey said, “You’re moving up from foot duty up to…” she used her free hand to trace up her leg, landing on her crotch. She squinted, hoping to get a good look at his expression, and bit her lip excitedly as she saw his eager face.


She slowly brought him up under her skirt, a shadow fell over him as he watched her pull her undergarments away. The smell of her arousal hit him and he groaned and involuntarily reached for her. He felt himself fly through the air as Kacey gently tossed him the rest of the way in. He felt himself hit the soft interior of her panties as she stood up and the light disappeared.

Kacey felt Jake squirming into place as she pulled her pantyhose back up. Humming happily to herself she washed her hands and walked back out into the office.



The enormous hammock of her underwear was far more comfortable than her shoe had been. The smell of Kacey’s arousal washed over him, and all he could think about was her as her movement jostled him closer to her enormous womanhood. Her wiry hair wrapped around him, tangling him as he fought to get closer to her.



Kacey could feel him every time he moved, every time he got tangled in her hair, or fell back into the panties. The movement was turning her on, and now and then she had to fight to keep herself from squirming in the office chair. She fought down a giggle and then a moan as she typed appointments into a calendar.



Jake blinked in the darkness and wondered how long he’d been down here, when Kacey threw him into these irrational spates of lust it was always difficult to tell. He’d set a goal for himself to get Kacey to orgasm at least once, at first he’d been hesitant, worrying she would be someplace embarrassing… and then he’d decided that if she wanted to do this, she was taking the risk.

Kacey didn’t went all natural below the bikini line, so while the tangled pubic hair made navigation difficult he had something to help him stay in place as he worked his way up above towards his prize, her clit. Reaching for it in the dark he felt his hand make contact and grinned.




“EEP!” Kacey squealed.

“Are you all right Kacey?” Miss Black asked. She was driving Kacey back to the apartment at the end of the day.

“Uh…” Kacey swallowed as another jolt of pleasure shot up her, “Y-Yeah, just thought I saw a spider.”

“Really?” Miss Black glanced away from the road a moment at the dashboard, “Huh, we lose Jake for one day and we’ve got spiders…”

Kacey bit her lip, “Hey, can I turn on the radio?”

Miss Black shrugged and gestured to it. Kacey turned it on and scrolled through the stations for something loud.



Jake rubbed the Kacey’s pearl with his whole palm, feeling the tremors around him. He grinned and spat into his palm and kept going as he felt the air grow more humid.


The *clack* *clack* of Kacey’s heels against the concrete steps of the apartment building made a quick staccato beat as she walked as quickly as she could in the pumps towards her door.

“C-Come on,” she breathed huskily as she fumbled for her keys. She spasmed in pleasure again and groaned, dropping the key to the floor. “Damnit!” she growled, scooping them up and shoving the key roughly in the lock before Jake could start again.

She just barely closed the door when the final wave of pleasure came, Kacey sighed with pleasure and let herself slowly fall to her knees. When it was done, she breathed out one final time. Blinking she got back to her feet and kicked off her shoes.



Jake saw light as the panties slid off, and he let himself fall from his perch and land in them. They were damp, and he felt himself getting hard again as the strong musky odor of Kacey’s juices filled his nostrils. Kacey was giving him a slightly annoyed expression as she looked down at him.

“You should be ready to get back to normal,” She said, quickly checking the time on her phone, “Let’s speed this along.” She folded the wet panties over him, smothering him the cotton and her strong scent.

It didn’t take him long to finish himself, and he grunted a final time as he came. The panties seemed to shrink and grow tighter around him as he returned to his usual three-inch size. Kacey gave them one final squeeze before dumping him out on the counter, sending him sprawling.

“How was that performance Ms. Statham?” He joked as she scowled down at him.

“You almost made me cum in front of your boss!” She said, hands on her hips.

He rolled his eyes and laughed, “What did you think was going to happen if you shoved me in there all afternoon?”

“It’s not like you protested,” she said, catching his smile.

“I was an inch tall, you wouldn’t have been able to hear me if I did.”

Kacey sighed, “Well, whatever. You didn’t miss much at work, I got Mandy a chocolate cake for her birthday and that was my proudest accomplishment.”

Jake shrugged, “I think you’re doing pretty well in office life Kacey, people seem to like you.”

“Yeah, I guess,” She said as she left to go to the bedroom. She returned later in her typical loungewear, sweats and a ratty old anime shirt. She tossed one of his small outfits on the counter too, and he gratefully started getting dressed.

“If you wanted, I’m sure Ms. Black would find a job for you even after Lexi comes back,” Jake offered, “She knows all the other managers in that building. Even if you couldn’t work with us, I’m sure someone is looking to hire.”

Kacey shrugged, “I’ve really been having a good time… and I’m glad I did this, but I really think I’d like to try working on my art again, really trying it I mean.”

Jake nodded, “You’ve got the talent for it, you just need to be less…” he decided not to finish that sentence as his giant girlfriend glared at him.

She frowned, “A little less what?”

“A little less of a perfectionist?” He offered. It was a feeble attempt at a save, but from her rolling eyes and the return of her smile it had landed.



The rest of the week was fairly uneventful. On Friday the other ladies at the office presented Kacey with a cake and held a mock farewell party for her. Kacey had accidentally dropped Jake in some of the frosting, and his pants were quickly covered in the white sugary goop.

“Oh, let me help you get cleaned off!” Mandy said eagerly, reaching for him.

“I think you’ve got to get those off,” Patty muttered, “Jake, do they make shrinkee underwear or are you just… going commando?” The three ladies giggled. Jake looked at Kacey for help, but she just smiled as they whisked him off to the kitchen.

“So, Kacey,” she was startled as she turned to see Ms. Black, holding one of the small party plates with a piece of cake on it. “I asked Jake if you wanted to think about more permanent employment… Have you decided to move on?”

“Yeah,” Kacey said apologetically, “I… I really do appreciate what you’re trying to do for me,” Kacey said quietly, “and I get that I need to get my shit together, but I think I’d like to go in a different direction.”

Ms. Black nodded, “I must admit, I didn’t understand you before… but I think I do now.” She smiled, “I’m glad Jake has someone like you in his private life.” She took a bite of the cake, “So, are you going to try your hand at drawing again?”

“Yeah!” Kacey said excitedly, “I’ve been at it for a few months actually, I even sold a few things online.”

“Yes, your gallery is quite… impressive,” Ms. Black said with a wink.

Kacey nodded, then the realization hit her and she paled.

“Y-You saw my gallery?” she breathed.

“You actually had a link in your personal email’s signature,” Ms. Black said, struggling not to laugh at the other woman’s discomfort, “That’s why I set you up that company email. I suspect that I know who the inspiration for that tiny man in so many of your drawings is, but let’s not let him know that I know.”

“Oh god,” Kacey moaned in embarrassment. “Y-Yeah, let’s keep it between us for now.”

Ms. Black rolled her eyes, “You are talented Kacey, I’ve been wanting a new logo for the firm for some time. Something formal, austere, why don’t you try sending me a few ideas and we’ll see about getting you something a tad more professional for your portfolio?”

“That would be great!” Kacey said excitedly.

“Oh,” Ms. Black said, almost as an afterthought, “Here’s your pay for this week,” she handed Kacey an envelope.

“Jake come back here!” Mandy’s voice echoed from the office’s kitchenette, “It’s just a little water!”

“You should probably go rescue your boyfriend,” Ms. Black laughed.



“Thanks for diner Kacey,” Jake said, looking at the tiny square of pizza she’d cut off for him.

The two of them were relaxing at home, for once sharing the relief and relaxation that came at the end of a full week of work. She’d placed him in his usual spot on the coffee table, and she lounged on the couch as she ate her own slice. She’d decided to “treat” Jake by buying dinner.

“No problem,” She said, “You spoil me so often, now that I’ve got some cash, I can return the favor!”

“Don’t spend it all in one place,” he joked.

Her eyes lit up, “Oh! Jake, I got you a surprise!” She ran into the bedroom suddenly and returned with something small in her hand. Eagerly she set a small doll down on the table next to him, “Look Jake, Elsie down at the miniatures shop made this for me! It was expensive, but I wanted to use my first, well maybe my only, paycheck on something nice for you…”

He blinked and stood up, in front of him was a three-inch-tall doll replica of Kacey. She was wearing office attire, and as he walked around the doll Kacey eagerly placed a pair of sweatpants in her size and even a small anime tee next to it.

“This way you always have a version of me to hug in your size!” She said excitedly. “I mean… if you wanted to.”

“I love it!” he said, walking up and giving the doll a hug. It was just plastic of course, but he planted a kiss on doll-Kacey’s cheek.

“Hmm…” he said with a frown.

“W-What’s wrong?” Kacey said, leaning in.

“Oh, she’s great,” Jake said, turning back to her, “But I’d rather kiss the real thing, even if I’ve got to crane my neck a bit.”

Kacey squealed with happiness and snatched him up to her cheek.