- Text Size +

Inside the fancy fleshlight, Dean couldn’t hear a word Shelly was saying, but Diana’s godlike voice came through loud and clear from the moment she walked in the room. Trapped as he was, he had nothing to do but freak out as he listened and realized where Shelly must have wound up, the state Diana was in, and what she was about to do to his girlfriend.

When Diana brought her knee up onto the bed, the enormous toy tilted with the mattress, and Dean felt discomfort rising just below his waist. Despite the sheer terror running through him, his cock was standing at attention, pressed awkwardly against the rigid surface of the doll. “W…why?”

Was it the sound of Diana’s booming voice, seeming even larger echoing through the thick tunnel he was sealed in? Was it the way something as simple as shifting her leg caused his whole world to move? Was it…the thought of Shelly and what she was going through? Dean bit his lip. He knew she must be terrified, and he was scared for her, but he couldn’t stop thinking about her disappearing inside Diana like it was nothing, and what it must be like inside…or what it would be like if it was him putting her there.

He shifted his hips, wincing as he ground against the tiny doll’s hard plastic body, then sighing with relief as his dick slipped through between its legs. But his troubles were only starting. When Diana mounted the toy, the mattress under her bounced, and so did the entire structure of the toy. It was only a few inches up or down, but to Dean it was like the Tower of Terror. Alone in the dark, he had no warning for that, or for what came next.

At first, when Diana started to ease herself onto the toy, she brought her legs in against it to steady herself and shifted it slightly with each movement. It was a gentle rocking for Dean, like a docked boat when a wave passes by. When she paused to savor Shelly’s first entrance, he thought maybe this wouldn’t be so bad. He was incorrect.

The first time Diana consumed the full length of the toy, her ass slammed down on it, and everything around Dean rumbled. The walls vibrated, his toy man compatriot shook against him. But when she started to rise, everything lifted along with her just for a moment, and that’s where the real issue began.

For a moment, he was weightless, lifted alongside the doll as the entire toy rose into the air. But the moment couldn’t last, and there was nowhere else to go but down. As Diana’s weight slammed back down to re-welcome the toy inside her, the body of it was driven down into the bed, forcing everything in the tight tunnel Dean found himself in downward. Or, mostly everything.

When the giant torso reached the bottom of its descent, Dean and the toy man continued to fall, like two unbelted passengers in a suddenly stopped car. But while the toy continued to slip, Dean found himself yanked back into place by some unseen force behind him.

Diana was responsible with her toys, and she typically kept them very clean. But on her last pass of this particular hole, she’d missed a bit of the clingy lube that Shelly was all too familiar with. And that patch was now clinging to everything from the collar of the clueless boy’s shirt all the way down to the seat of his pants.

Confused and free of the doll that he thought was holding him, Dean thrashed his limbs to try to speed up his own descent, and got his legs trapped against the wall for his troubles. And it was around that time that Diana picked up the pace.

As the entire tunnel started to violently lunge upward before being forced back down at an alarming speed, Dean was almost grateful for whatever was holding him there. He shut his eyes and tried not to think about his stomach rising and falling in mirror time with the soft cave around him.

Far below, the tiny doll actually managed to slip free of the exit, where it was immediately flattened under the giant ass and thrown off the bed, bouncing just underneath it and leaving exactly the amount of passengers Diana would expect when she hit her limit and decided to flip it over.

Disoriented and exhausted just from the sheer forces being exerted on his body to this point, Dean whimpered as he felt his world turn over. He wasn’t hanging directly upside down, it was more like laying on a steep hill with your feet angled up. Diana’s ragged breathing and giggling crept clearly into his prison. He craned his neck to stare up at the point of light, unable to make out anything more than colors shifting outside.

“I hope you’re a strong swimmer…” she said, and the spot of light was snuffed out. Or more accurately, plugged up. A wet squelch rang out throughout the tunnel and a few moments later, a cold, sticky substance started to creep over Dean’s legs. The bottle of lube retracted, and something rushed in to replace it.

Diana bit her lip as she fingered the juicy toy ass, gripping a hefty silicone cheek with her other hand as she worked the lube around the walls. Reaching deep, she felt the special little toy she’d left herself hopelessly plastered to the wall, ready to be steamrolled repeatedly by her ramming. Like with Shelly, it almost felt lifelike. She could swear it was almost struggling against her fingertip as she gave it a little rub. To that end, the toy and it subtle bumps and ridges had never felt more real. She might have to make a habit of this.

Dean felt the walls of the tunnel stretching as its latest invader probed around in the dark. His first thought was Diana’s cock come to greet him, but no, not yet. It was a finger, prepping the path for what was to come. He shouted as the fingertip gently brushed his feet and slid up to settle itself over his entire body like it was nothing. “Diana! Please! It’s me in here! It’s Dean!”

She didn’t hear a word. All he received in response was the finger pressing down in what might have been meant as an affectionate rub, but flattened Dean and forced the wind out of him. He thrashed against her as much as the lube would allow, but with the fresh coating, even the front of his clothes were now being glued down around him to cocoon and constrict him even more tightly.

Soon enough, the finger retracted, and Dean took in frantic, ragged breaths, but couldn’t shake the knowledge of what was coming next.

Outside, Diana was having the time of her life, stroking herself in time as she fingered the tight little hole, gently working a finger just under the tip as she imagined smearing it over the tiny little treat inside. But the time for waiting was over. Withdrawing her finger, she readjusted on the bed, kneeling behind the toy and positioning it just so with practiced ease. She lined herself up, gently stroking and letting out little moans all the while. She pressed her tip against the supple, willing hole and blocked out Dean’s light one more time.

Then, without hesitation, she thrust her full length inside.

Dean didn’t get the patience that Shelly had been treated to while Diana was easing herself into the day’s activities. Before he could fully register that the moment was upon him, a burning wall of slicked up skin had rolled over him. Her girth demanded more from the humble tunnel than it could easily offer and it expanded as much as it could to accommodate. Dean was not able to expand to give Diana room, left to the bear the brunt of her splitting open the toy. He found himself pinned under the burning weight of her cock, the wall behind him stretched to its limit but eager to flatten him if it meant gripping even the slightest bit more of its beautiful owner.

Balls deep in the toy, Diana chewed her lip. She was pleasantly surprised to find the little addition was very noticeable, a particularly nice bump being driven into her. The last time she’d experimented with a little toy inside with her, it had been…sort of sharp and unpleasant. But this was altogether different. This was exactly how she imagined having an insignificant little person trapped in her fuck toy would feel. She imagined Dean’s face, flustered, stuttering, and smeared against her. Slowly, she pulled out, savoring the sensation of his body sliding up her shaft, then stopping to settle her head right on top of him, shifting her hips and smiling at his subtle struggling. God, she loved mushrooms.

Dean started to feel claustrophobic the moment Diana joined him in the tunnel, and for a moment, it seemed like she was just going to sit there filling it. Then finally, she started to pull out, slowly, enticingly. He breathed, slowly, each inhale a struggle. He felt a slight shift in the surface above him as her foreskin slid over him. Almost clear, or so he thought before she stopped with him dead center beneath the tip of her dick. She wiggled it for good measure, and he realized she knew exactly what she was doing. Oh god, she had no idea it was him in here. She thought he was just another accessory to fuck and she was loving it.

Diana’s hands caressed the plump toy ass, and found that she was imagining Shelly. Oftentimes in her usual fantasies, the girl was face up while Diana stuffed her drooling cunt and watching her eyes glaze over with pleasure. She’d thought about flipping her over, but never about giving her tight little ass a go, but now, thinking about placing cute little Dean on his girlfriend’s flower, forcing him inside with her tongue, then fucking him deep inside and absolutely drenching him in her cum…well, maybe she had a new dream.

In the darkness, Dean could barely make out a small shape growing from the slit above him. A drop of precum the size of his head casually pooled, then started to dribble down exactly as Diana continued her exit, hitting him square in the forehead and dragging down the length of his body, coating him in a preview of the main event soon to come.

Satisfied with her little teasing and positively bursting with a need for release, Diana ended Dean’s last chance to catch his breath. The moment she felt her head start to slip free from the toy, she drove straight back in and didn’t let up again. In and out, in and out, turning Dean into the marker on a metronome ticking faster and faster as she lost herself in the thought of losing him, smearing him beneath her over and over and over again.

When Diana started to properly fuck the toy, Dean realized the gentle smothering of her initial entrance had been a blessing. The rapid motion was instantly disorienting, battering his senses as she rolled over his body, forced his face this way and that, back and forth with each powerful thrust. Lube and precum and sweat mixed together, basting him in the heat of the tunnel as she thought about pounding his girlfriend senseless. Dazed and delirious, Dean somehow found his way to the same idea. A self-defense mechanism, perhaps. Imagining that instead of the rubber ass, he was safe and sound inside Shelly. This wasn’t an act of wanton lust getting off like any other afternoon, this was an expression of love between the three of them, and he was putting his complete and total faith and trust in these girls to enjoy him as nothing more than their toy.

Despite himself, Dean felt his cock spring to life, rigidly grinding against Diana’s own speeding flesh. Wait, flesh?

Briefly awoken from his escape fantasy, Dean realized that his clothes were tearing in half down the middle, and with them his body was starting to pull loose from the wall more and more with each of Diana’s thrusts.

He had the span of five thrusts, roughly three seconds, to realize this before the head of her dick scooped him straight out of his clothes, drove him into the very back of the toy and left him there for all of a second before it rushed up to plant a wet kiss on him and retreat again.

This sensation was too much for Dean, as his godly friend’s casual motion eroded his senses thrust by eager thrust. Lucky for him, it didn’t last much longer.

Diana felt Dean pop free, something she knew her toy shouldn’t be able to do, but as she felt it driven into the back of the toy, as she realized she was pounding it in as deep as she possibly could, she couldn’t take it anymore, and she came the hardest she’d ever come in her life.

One last smooch from the organ and it planted itself on his chest. Then a burning stream of hot, sticky cum shot directly into him, absolutely flooding the tunnel that had rapidly redefined Dean’s existence. Wave after wave of Diana’s ecstasy, it seemed like it would never stop. It coated him, it filled his mouth. He forced down mouthful after mouthful – eagerly, he realized – begging for more until finally it seemed the well ran dry, and the convulsing cock sat calm.

Diana, spent and exhausted, collapsed sideways on the bed without withdrawing from the toy. In fact, she pulled it along by the hips, not wanting to give up the feeling of filling Shelly’s little ass, not wanting to abandon the tiny man she’d forced inside.

Gently, she turned it parallel with her own bdoy, snaking her arms around its waist, spooning the gentle dip of its back against her abs, imagining brushing her lips against the back of Shelly’s neck as her head came to rest on a pillow. Then, against all odds, Diana…

Fell asleep.