- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone! this is sort of a special Mother's Day present to all of you. I think for obvious reasons this is my favorite chapter so far and I hope you all agree!


Nathan's mind was moving in slow motion. Between the dizzying speed at which his mother moved his tiny body, and the pure shock and awe of getting free reign over this sacred ground. The skin beneath Nathan's feet was warm and slightly moist. It was firm yet still shifted under the weight of his tiny body. There was a slight musk emitting from the center of the ring, but there was still scents of body wash and feminine arousal infiltrating the air around him. Scattered across the outer ridge and continuing a short ways up the round, tan hills that stood guard over the valley, were short-cut stumps of hair protruding from the land after a shave. It was clear that Nathan was sitting on a giant asshole, and although not the most appealing part of a beautiful woman, it was all Nathan had dreamed of and more. 

Nathan began to stand, giving a slight pause as he tried to get stable footing on this new terrain. Once balanced, Nathan took a step towards the epicenter and the wrinkled flesh swallowed up his foot at first contact, sending Nathan back down to all fours. 

“Oh yeah baby, crawl around on momma’s hole. Bow down and worship what you’ve dreamt of for months!”

“Yy-yes mom” Nathan weakly replied. 

Nathan then continued on towards the center hole on all fours. Diane could feel every step he took. With each hand placement, she could feel Nate take a fistful of her tacky skin, and it was beginning to drive her wild. Diane couldn’t help herself and slid her hand under her toned belly and her hand snaked its way until her fingertips grazed her clit. She felt sparks fly through her nerves as her son continued to army crawl towards her most private area. Not wanting to rush things, she continued to tease her pussy for now, knowing there would be more to come. 

Nathan’s cock was at full mast. He was already dripping precum from his tip and he hadn't even made it to the center yet. As many videos of ass play he had watched, stories he had read, or even fantasies he had imagined, nothing could prepare Nathan for the real deal. Every few steps he had to just stop and fall down, then hug as much of the oily, wrinkled skin into his body. He was truly worshiping this hole, just as his mother had ordered. To think, someone she could love as much as her own son, now being used to worship her dirties, most forbidden hole. That idea drove Nathan to the brink of orgasm as he rubbed his hard cock into his mothers asshole face down. The sounds coming from Diane’s pussy were getting louder as her masterbation intensified. The thrill and erotic scenario took over Nathan’s brain and he just went for it. Nathan buried his face between two large wrinkles right on her asshole. He drove his face deep and licked the walls surrounding his face. The ensuing orgasm gripped his body. He released a load all over himself and his mothers asshole. It was so intense that he even bit down on the bit of flesh he had in his mouth and moaned out with pleasure. Suddenly, there was a large shift in his surroundings and Nathan felt lost, but in complete bliss.

Diane was rubbing harder now. Her son really knew just how to press the right buttons on an asshole, and his size made him the perfect toy. Diane was moaning now. This new experience was unlike anything she had ever imagined. Nate was just now touching the inner ring of her brown hole and fuck was she loving it. Without warning, she felt increased pressure and a slight twinge in her sphincter. This pleasurable feeling made her jump and flick her clit hard. Her asshole involuntarily winked and she felt her ass grip her son hard. 

“Oh God, he's actually INSIDE my ass now!” 

Diane was reaching a powerful orgasm now. It was so hot having her son WANT to worship her taboo hole. Now he was up to his neck in her and Diane really started to feel like a Goddess now. Nate’s Goddess.

Normally, Nathan would consider himself claustrophobic. The idea of his entire head to be hugged tight from all sides and him not be able to free himself would probably cause panic in most people really. Oddly enough, Nathan was fine. Still coming down from his post-nut high, Nathan was too satisfied, and sensitive to touch, to care about the uncomfortable predicament he found himself in. Nathan had gone from his mothers loyal ass devotee to now her favorite butt plug. The initial shock of his orgasm was enough to send his mothers anus into overdrive. Her ass recoiled and when it did, it sucked Nathan's head right into the sphincter itself. Now, with Diane's asshole finally having something in its clutches, began to flex and relax in rhythm with her hand now full on fucking her vagina. Nathan felt each clinch on his head and each one to him was a warm loving embrace with his mothers ass. Soon, the constrictions began to grow stronger, and more of her hole would condense. Before Nathan could even realize what was happening, he found his shoulders and upper chest to also be in the mouth of the beast. All he could hear was Diane's thunderous heartbeat in his ears, and her moans over even that. Another squeeze of her asshole and now nate found his whole upper body now free of the grip, but now completely enveloped in the humid, hot, black of his mother’s rectum. 

Wave after wave of pleasure crashed down on Diane. This was one of the best feelings she’d had, and also one of the most erotic things shed done. She could feel Nate slipping deeper into her ass and the further he went the harder she fought her clit with her fingers. 

“You know Nate,” she managed to call out between moans, “you really are worshiping my asshole the best anyone could. So much that it feels like you’re offering yourself as a meal… Feed yourself to mommy’s hungry hole son.” 

“Her asshole is eating me! Or, SHE’S eating me with her asshole!” 

Nathan was scared, but he was also so turned on by what was happening to him, that the thrill outweighed the fear. He liked the idea of devotion all the way to sacrifice for his goddess. Even if that meant letting her asshole chew you up and swallow you into darkness and who knows what. Nate reached out and felt the walls below him. They were slick and very soft to the touch. The walls seemed to sort of fall in on themselves like loose fabric, but enough room for Nathan to comfortably move about. The walls were remarkably clean and the smell wasn’t great, but still not as bad as one would imagine. Determined to be completely free of his mothers anus, he gave her what she wanted and pulled himself completely into her ass. 

“DEEPER!” she practically screamed. “I NEED TO FEEL YOU DEEPER!”

Nathan was unsure. He longed to please his giant mother but thought venturing deep into her bowels sounded like a good way to get stuck. 

“I'm not so sure that's a great idea mom.” Nathan said warily.

“Well it's either you continue to crawl deeper into my ass, or i'll reach in, pull you out, then feed you to another hungry hole im not sure that you would like as much.” 

Not wanting to risk being swallowed whole, Nathan began his climb deep into Diane's colon. Nathan army-crawled away from the anus and further into the darkness. He was now becoming slick with the moisture on the walls and found it increasingly easier to slip and slide in his mothers ass. As he did so the pleasure increased for Diane. She was approaching her 5th orgasm already and the thought of feeling her son deep in her ass was fueling it. 

After a few minutes of maneuvering deeper into his mother, his hornyness took over and he couldn’t continue on without jerking off. He lay there embracing his surroundings as he stroked himself. The tight, wet, warm, walls were almost cuddling him. He felt so safe and loved at that moment. Surrounded by the warm embrace of his mother even in the midst of his dirtiest most perverse fantasy. Yet still the walls held him and shielded him from the outside world. It was just him and his mother. 

Diane could feel where Nate was in her, but she couldn't believe it. He had gone so far that he was now even with her belly button. 

“HOLY FUCK THAT’S SO FUCKING HOT” Diane screamed.

This set on her last orgasm, but the strongest one yet. Diane even squirted a little from her contractions. When the last of her orgasm washed away, and she could tell Nate was done moving she flipped over and layed on her back. 

She couldn't believe what had just happened. Who knew anal could feel like that? She felt so naughty, but also so satisfied. She felt hot and sexy. She felt like a Goddess. 

“Honey, that was amazing. Like really good job to you, i'm all tuckered out now. Do you think you can do your goddess one more favor and stay the night in there?”




SCAT WARNING

The next morning, Nathan awoke to the feeling of being turned over and flipped in a hammock. He quickly remembered where he was and assumed his mother was probably just getting out of bed. Nate had passed out soon after both his and his mom's last orgasm, far into her colon, but now he could tell her body had transported him to her anus again, along with a few other guests now. A few world shaking steps later and Diane was sitting on her toilet, excited to see her boy after a long night of fun. Diane relaxed and let her ass do the work. Her anus opened up and released its inhabitants from the previous night. Nate was blinded by the sudden light after hours of darkness but quickly his eyes adjusted and he saw himself floating in the toilet with a few logs roughly your size. The thought of him becoming one of these crossed his mind and he shivered. Turning away from the logs, he looked up and admired his beloved goddess for one last moment as Diane finished wiping and then stood up. 

“Good morning my little spelunker! How did you like exploring mommies cave?”

Nate couldn't even think of what to say. That was the best experience of his life. Words couldn't do justice for how much he enjoyed it and for how grateful he was to have Diane as his mom.

“Mom, all I can say is I love you so much.”

Diane teared up a little bit but sniffled out a quick “awwww” 

“I love you so much son. And don't take this the wrong way, but boy do you need a bath!”