- Text Size +

Writer 1


--


Early morning as the sun had begun to creep over the horizon as it did every morning from the east, slowly but surely life woke up slowly as the birth and critters made their morning rounds for their meals came another more... Average day to say the least, a bigger life.


Morning rays emitting from the sun creeped through the openings of the black out curtain hung to let the room's inhabitant sleep in longer than should be allowed as the alarm had been beeping for the past 37 minutes...On a week day morning meaning she's late for school, again. 


Rolling around in his bed running her hand around the nightstand to grab the phone peering up at the bright screen to turn off the alarm came the shock. Leaping out of bed stumbling against the dresser scrambling around for her uniform grabbing a dirty set from the hamper that still looked clean enough to wear without notice. Shirt, skirt (panites) sweater socks shoes fixing her hair to presentable levels grabbing her bag running out the door towards school. Full sprint through the neighborhood then along side the main city road panting heavily to keep going as being late would be detention once more yet 10 minutes pass by sitting down on a bench looking over the river resting for a second or two catching his breath with a little over 5 miles to go but a mere 10 minutes through the shrunken cities infront of her.


Trampling through the tiny people's cities could result in a small fine but being bigger had it's perks due to law changes and regulations but wouldn't apply to her as much to some's desires. Standing at the edge of the chain link fence surrounding the small population tossing her bag over having made the decision and climbing over herself. On her feet bag in hand walking calming through the streets as the roads and side walks crumbling under her weight resulting in people fleeing screaming in fear of the giantess. Officers arrive to arrest her but darting through faster than their tiny legs or vehicles can keep up not even carining anymore about anything crushed flat under the soles of her shoes leaving red stains behind her and broken glass from her speed.


Barely making the morning bell exhausted in homeroom shutting her eyes for a few seconds while the annoucements play over the speaker for the morning news. A book slamming on her desk startling her awake landing herself in... Another detention.


--


Writer 2


---DESPAIR--- 



Have you ever thought about what will happen after you die? 


Will there be something? Will there be someone? Is it really the end? Perhaps ... there is nothing, just an eternal void in oblivion. Our brain is not prepared for an answer and tries to avoid thinking about it a lot because when we do, we usually go blank, there is no answer, only silence, a cold silence, a deadly silence, we are afraid to think about it and we try to continue our lives the best we can ... but ... what kind of life can people who live in cities have? Ufff, certainly not a calm and peaceful one, rather it is a busy one, full of stress, full of problems, it does not sound good, does it? Well, what would you say to me if I told you that thousands of cities lived on top of a bed at the mercy of a simple girl? It sounds ridiculous, something impossible, a science fiction ... heh, but it's real, as real as the fear that each citizen has every day, wondering if today he will survive or will be a victim of Aqua's whims ;)


Just as our brain is not prepared to understand what death is, nor can it understand the magnitude and size of Aqua, it is impossible to see it in its entirety, people are often confused several times if what they see is the sky or a fragment of Aqua , The earthquakes with their movements, the mountains with the wrinkles of the sheets, the godzillas for mites, the floods for sweat ... the climate for a perfume and the servitude for death. It is dangerous to go outside the cities, because of the innumerable dangers that lurk everywhere, it is dangerous to stay, because sooner or later Aqua finds new ... ways to have fun and most of them end up with thousands of destroyed cities, flooded or missing, the luckiest ones stay living forever in Aqua's immense body, solely to serve.



 DESPAIR, THERE IS NO WAY OUT, HELP, SOMEONE ENDING WITH THIS NIGHTMARE are just a few ideas that pass through people on a daily basis ... and it is normal. Here, people die for anything, an example? One day Aqua sat on the bed, killing millions of people at once, then she saw a small town in one part of the bed, she smiled playfully, approached little by little and said: "Look how tiny you are, hahaha, you are pathetic, you are sooo fragile ... look" 



He raised his hands above her head and carefully brushed off a hair, then pulled it close to the city and dropped it, crushing her completely. 



"All that is above my bed is mine, you little ones, you belong to me, because I am your goddess and you should adore and serve me for the rest of your pathetic lives" Smile "Although ... it's not like you last long hehehe" Aqua strokes her belly and bites her lip, approaches a micro-city and says: "Well, well, well, tell me, slaves, what have you done to me today for breakfast?" All the people left their homes to offer you a delicious menu "Awww, thank you very much




, I think I'll eat it all ^^" Aqua slowly opened her huge mouth, the sigh made half the city go up into the air, then she stuck out her tongue and began to drag her across the bed until she reached the city, which was swallowed instantly. "Thanks for the food





"Hahahahaha, you don't even serve as food" Aqua took a quick look around her, then blushed and shyly said: "I think it only serves one thing ..." Aqua let out a small laugh and began to undress, the movements on the bed made the cities closest to her collapse, people ran, shouted, used their vehicles to escape, even small helicopters took flight ... but it was useless ... as usual "^^ oooh, where are you going? hehehe, oooh, are you homeless? Don't worry, I'll be your new world now



" Slowly and enjoying herself, Aqua began to caress her most intimate parts "hmmm" the vibrations began to be noticed everywhere, people kept running. "Awww" the vibrations became more and more powerful, more cities began to fall and more people ran away. "A-A-AWWWW, HMMM, YOU ...." small drops began to splash, the cities that were not destroyed were quickly flooded and their inhabitants ... drowned. "ARE ..." Aqua positioned herself right on top of all that chaos and opening her lower lips ended up saying ... "MINE" Aqua came down little by little, until she touched the bed with her lips, thousands of people were massacred, other thousands were stuck to Aqua's body. "AAAWWW" (Moan) "COME WITH ME



" Aqua started to drag her body towards the frantic fleeing crowd, not even the plane was able to go that fast ... millions of citizens, vehicles and airplanes were trapped in Aqua's wet lips, people, fainted from the impact, another trapped in pussy juice and another simply screaming until they ran out of oxygen, now they were only victims of one thing. "DESPERATION" - Aqua said, before releasing her fingers so that the lips returned to their initial position, engulfing him and crushing everything. 



Writer 3:



Once upon a time, there was a cute little gremlin who embodied a sense of restless chaos. Friends called her "Ame," unless she was really being a Watson.


She had a pal who was a shark, and who had a lot of trouble getting to bed. Lucky for her, she'd perfected the art of the "Watson's Concoction," otherwise known as "Ame's Medicine"


With a big, loud time travel machine, she took her friend deep into the past - before the modern wonders of the internet, of satellites, or of Undertale


And as soon as she arrived, a nice, healthy chunk of the Americas ended up nicely ground pounded into her lower boing boings - creating a historical mountain range


Her friend, Gura, never found humans all that tasty - but in a pinch, human civilizations with a lot of nice spices could be soothing components for someone having trouble calming down


So with her friend's body taking up a good, big portion of the Atlantic as she spread out, Ame plucked up the civilization of the Anasazi - known to have disappeared mysteriously in the history books


Happy humans were the ones that worked the best, so while they saw her big smile on the horizon, she called out to them in a native language, which shook their temples and trees


It might roughly translate to, "Lol, look at you wiggling around! Don't worry, you're gonna be all better after this. Hold still, and just let - the doctor's medicine take hold~"


As she said this, she jabbed a small needle into their water supply, between her thumbs. The trees and flowers bloomed to more magnificent shapes than they ever had before; and the people within felt both entranced and incredibly lucid


Every little pore and wiggle on these anime vtuber waifus' faces was like a transformation - nay, a miracle in the making


They only wished they had a form of "Super Chat" to which they could make the appropriate donations


They considered it a blessing when a pair of huge, cute fingers swiped over their homes to grind them into the soil, dirt catching between the pores in a mix of fertile soil and sediments of tea biscuits


At their size, the populace could easily still fit within the whorls of Ame's soft, receding skin; and were ready to offer themselves as if they were facing gods


This was to be the culmination of their civilization's pursuits, the final piece of their lives that they were missing: to serve a shark's insomnia, and make a detective giggle a bit


"You're way better at this than I am, Gura, but..."


Holding millions on her open hand, Ame whispered into the wind, singing a lullaby that could be heard across the world - about the care she had for her friend


Gura could see loads of humans falling from the sky, raining like gentle snowflakes on her face, as the microscopic people got blown off by her breath


Each little bit of the lost world felt soothing to the touch


She opened her mouth wide to catch some; but let others just trek her forehead or body, getting rubbed in by her blonde friend's hand


Meanwhile, Watson positioned her backside over another civilization, and gently farted


The intense heat made their crops catch fire - sending burning, wafting fumes of nice perfume that acted like a balm for the soul


It was a bit of a relief, getting that pent-up gas out


Before long, Gura was stretching out, her hands reshaping bits of what would later be called "Nova Scotia", "New York", "The Iberian Peninsula", and "The British Isles"


Thanks to the soothing treatment, and the happy people's civilizations going to ashes for her, she was able to finally start napping, with cute, sharky snores


Unfortunately, the power of Amelia's remedy was too strong - and she found herself falling asleep, too, hugging her pal


By the time they woke up, many moons had passed; and there was an age of human civilization built on the twin continents


But Gura was happy, even if she kept finding countries on her hoodie while streaming


Ame was happy, because she had a lot more people to mess with and use in tests - and she'd left behind a great mystery for detectives to solve


And somewhere, a grim reaper was incredibly, delightfully happy


fin

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated. 
*valid January 24th through February 15th* Use coupon code VALENTINE15 at checkout on my Wisio page! https://wisio.com/Questathana
Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;
Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com
Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…
Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…
Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C
New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3
Yu-Gi-Oh! GTS Discord: discord.gg/YVpYjq2hje
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations