- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

The Shrunken Game

The girls were playing another drinking game when Gary got back to their student house.

He had had a few drinks himself that evening, they were already quite tipsy and were setting up a board game.

When he entered their dining room they all cheered around the table.

Gary stood dumbfounded for a moment not sure why his entry tonight was so special for them.

"Evening," he murmured. "Everybody having a good time?"

They all giggled.

"Yes we were just about to start the game. Emma has brought us this incredible game, it looks so fun. Would you like to play with us?"

"Sure," Gary stepped forwards, threw his jacket to the side and took the free seat at the table.

He looked around. The ladies were all dressed up, as if they were going out for the evening. They were looking ravishing. It was a pleasure to live with them the four of them. He didn't know the fifth lady Emma she was one of their friends, but she was very attractive.

"Okay so basically the objective of the game is to complete as many of the challenges as possible and then get to the end and complete the final challenge," everyone nodded at Emma's simple explanation.

"However we do need one person to act as the counter on the board,"

"Huh?" A few of them said in confusion.

"That's right, we need someone to be shrunken down and play as the counter on the board, any volunteers?"

There was a silence around the table as everyone looked quite anxious.

"Sure," Gary shrugged. "I'll do it," he offered in a relaxed manner.

Emma beamed.

"Great, just keep still for a minute," she pointed the shrinking device at Gary. Everyone watched in stunned silence as he was shrunken down.

Emma stood up and walked slowly over to where he was on his seat. She leaned forwards towards him. Her cleavage was quite revealing and looked huge to him now as it loomed down towards him. 

He stared up at her in awe, she was absolutely beautiful normally but now she was like a goddess to him.

Her polished fingernails approached him and she gently plucked him up from the chair and lifted him over to the starting point on the board.

 

He stood there, slowly turning around and looking at each of them.

All of the five ladies were leaning in towards him and staring at him in amazement.

A few of them were looking rather excited at the prospect of a shrunken man in their midst. A few others looked curious; to say the least.

"I've started you at about three inches," Emma stated.

"What do you mean started?" He asked anxiously.

"You'll see," she giggled. "Okay, Tess, you go first, just roll the dice and then you need to perform the challenge card," Tess complied with the instructions. She rolled, and without reading aloud, she read a card.

She reached out to Gary and with her fingertips she started to undress him.

Everyone laughed with excitement around the table.

He didn't resist, Tess was very attractive anyway. She was quite gentle, he allowed her to pin him down and pull his trousers off and then helped her unbutton his shirt.

Completely naked she lifted him up, examined him with a smile and then dunked him in some sour cream sauce.

He was caught in surprise at the cold sensation of the cream. He was completely coated in it.

She lifted him up towards her mouth and started to lick him from his feet up to his face.

He loved it, her warm tongue sliding up his body was a real turn on.

After a few minutes of them all giggling as she licked him clean and he was put back on the board.

Jessi played next, she read her card and then lifted him up and slowly and sensually slid him up and down between her cleavage.

It wasn't part of her challenge but she playfully squeezed her breasts together with him in between.

He was returned to the board.

Next it was Emily's turn and challenge, she read her card and then reached over for the shrinking device.

Gary held his hands up in mock protest and smiling playfully.

He was shrunken down to 1 inch tall.

This felt much smaller and more concerning.

Emily nonchalantly spread some cream cheese on a cracker, holding it between her elegant fingertips. She then reached out towards him and lifted him up.

Before he knew it he was dropped onto the creamy spread, front side downwards with a wet splat.

He turned and with a face coated in cream saw a butter knife descend towards him.

He yelped but the knife only gently pressed down on him as it spread more cream cheese over him and the cracker.

He coughed as he inhaled some of it. He was completely coated.

He felt the cracker being lifted upwards and felt a sudden panic.

He pushed off and tried to stand.

He heard a very loud crunching sound behind him, the whole surface he was on started to shake and vibrate.

He cleared his eyes and looked back to see her giant teeth crunching through the cheese and the cracker and taking a large chunk out of it.

She then lowered him down to the plate, swallowing her mouthful as she swiped him off the cracker with her fingertip.

She lifted him towards her mouth and gently licked him clean and then returned him to the board.  

"My turn," Emma clapped her hands together.


Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription