- Text Size +

David Cassie was a bit of a geek whether that would be watching fictional media that often included superheroes or playing all kinds of video games in his spare time. He had trouble making friends with most people due to his awkward nature. However, this all changed when he took his first stable job and met Nina Alexandria. She was an energetic, fun-loving woman with a bit of a tomboyish side. The two of them quickly became friends due to their shared interests and her fondness for making new friends. 



 David ended up becoming best friends with Nina. They both knew each other well from their work together, which included taking orders and serving drinks at the local coffee shop. They had a good start as a unique friendship with them quickly becoming besties due to talking and hanging out a lot of the time outside of work. David wanted their friendship to become something more but Nina did not see him that way. He was initially disappointed but grew to be happy even though he was stuck in the friend zone. However, there was a big problem in their relationship with each other and it was Nina’s sister, Erika. 



 Now, Erika Alexandria was a goth that liked all kinds of aspects of dark arts and cruelty in general. If someone caught what she was doing on the computer, they would most likely find she was looking at something like torture methods or nonsensical, evil-looking spells. She was the kind of person who would be against witch hunts because she honestly believed witches had powers. Erika would keep searching online no matter what kind of website, in the hopes of finding a spell that worked after attempting to cast one. Most people who knew that much about her thought she was a bit crazy in the head. 



...



 One day, David was hanging out at Nina’s house when she left momentarily to pick something up. This left him alone in the house with her roommate and sister, Erika. This was all part of that sister’s plan of getting them both alone together. The two of them have never liked each other and the problems they had with each other would only seem to get worse. Erika wanted some revenge on him.



This cruel plan of hers would start when Erika came to David from her room and said “Why are you here?!”




“You again… I um just want to uh... hang out with my friend who happens to be your sister.”



“You don’t deserve to be friends with her! Your mere disgusting presentence continues to taint her for every second you are nearby”

 


“I don’t appreciate these demeaning insults, but maybe it shouldn’t bother me. After all, it’s coming from uh… a delusional girl who never grew out of her edgy phase!”



“Take that back, you disgusting worm! No, calling you a worm would be a compliment. You’re nothing but dirt beneath Nina’s feet!”


 “You little…” David was starting to call Erika something obscene but then she cut him off, 



She was saying a spell out loud she found online that sounded like “Dirt you will practically be under the body of my relative known to me. For as long as she lives you suffer under her with no cover. Her name is Nina and she will torment you like a cheetah.  The whole time you say owe she will be unaware as this all starts now!”



David did not say or do anything as he was taking in what Erika was saying. He was interested in it enough to not cut her off or leave. Once she finished with her rhyming spell, he started to laugh loudly at her. However, she still kept her smug grin as she was waiting for something to happen and something happened indeed. His surroundings were seemingly growing and he soon found out why. The opposite of what he initially thought, turned out to be true as he was indeed shrinking. 





David kept shrinking and shrinking until he was eventually the size of a grain of sand. Everything around him looked beyond huge, but his journey was about to get even crazier. He could hear Erika’s loud laughter that should have been deafening. However, it was like the spell stopped any permeant damage from occurring whether he wanted it to or not. Then it was like an invisible force was pulling him through the air somehow. It was pushing him through any cracks or openings right out of the seemingly never-ending, house. 


The force kept pushing him in the air as he bumped into many different objects and people. His smelling capability was as overwhelmed as his other senses and not in a good way. His adventure just kept on going until after a while he somehow got through into the same local coffee shop that he worked at when he was fairly normal. His senses were once again overwhelmed as it became incredibly surreal having everything in there not be so different yet feel so different from the entirely new perspective he had forced upon him including the simple stench of ground coffee. 



 David eventually came into contact with the colossal being that he quickly recognized as Nina Alexandria. She was securely carrying a bag with three different kinds of drinks inside which consisted of a frappuccino for herself, a black coffee for her sister, and a cup of hot chocolate for her male friend. It was intended to be one for each of those people while hanging out at her house, but one of those people was extremely minuscule and was heading right for her. That person’s magical gliding force stopped short of her incredibly large leg and suddenly caused him to change direction yet again. He was headed right to the inside of her right shoe. 





David kept going towards the inside of his best friend’s shoe as the smell of sweat, fabric, and all the dirt that piece of clothing had walked on had a seemingly ever-intensifying, horrific stretch. The shrunken man was busy covering his nose that was extremely burning due to the stench and taking all of this in. He did not notice that after coming into the colossal shoe, he would continue to go into another piece of clothing. This time the clothes he would go into would be her sock. Almost all of the smells seemed to get worse as this person was soon headed for a massive foot. He then found himself stuck to the body part as he could not even attempt to escape, even if he wanted to. 



This would not have been nearly as bad if the owner of the foot in question showered at least once a day. If he was able to die at the moment, the stench of all the grime and sweat could have possibly killed him or at least knocked him out. However, he was not allowed either release from the torture of just smelling a body part. He often did not like the smell of Nina’s feet when his size was average, so at this impossibly small size, it was beyond simple torture. No matter how much he tried to escape, his body would not let him leave the foot whether it should be possible or not. 



Every step the giantess would take made David feel all the pain and pressure that would come with the flattening crush, but with no permanent injuries to show any proof that it occurred as he quickly reformed. He was so overwhelmed that he had trouble figuring out what to do with the small and brief freedom he sometimes had. This shrunken person managed to move himself to the slightly less smelly areas of the foot after a while of intense suffering. During all this, he had no idea what to do next or during this torment. All of the common sense told him she had no possible chance to hear him, but that did not stop him from yelling at the top of his lungs, in vain. If only he had not left his phone at home connected to its charger. 





Nina Alexandria of course could not sense any of this occurring as she was having a pleasant walk back to her house from the shop. She barely stopped her walking except for the times she needed to and that one time she pet a dog after asking permission to do so. During her time walking, she simply thought about what she could do when she gets home as she gazed at her surroundings. Her surroundings consisted of all kinds of people with most being unfamiliar. She also saw a lot of different kinds of buildings and objects people were holding or the ones on the ground. 



She got back home after a little while since she left and took her shoes and socks off. Nina did so because it was a bit hot and humid outside, so her feet were a bit more stuffy and sweaty than usual. She looked all around the house but could not find him or any kind of note he might have left behind. She decided to consult her roommate about the disappearance of her friend. She went to Erika’s room, gave her sister the drink she got for her, and asked her “Hey, do you know where David went?”



 “Oh yeah him. He told me to tell you he had to leave to go do something important” Erika lied while she instinctively recoiled from her roommate’s foot stench. 



 “Oh, that’s a bummer… Are my feet that smelly? I can put back on my shoes if it would help.”



 “No, I don’t mind the bit of dirt too much. You should let your feet get some air. It was a bit warm out today. It’s not like David’s stuck under your feet or anything heh.”


 “Hehe, you can be pretty goofy sometimes. Anyway, I thank you for that. You’re the best sis!”



 “You too...”



 Nina walked back to her room with her feet picking up a bit of dirt that had been neglected on the floor. After she got there, she sat on her bed and got on her laptop and phone. She decided to relax by watching videos, playing games, and talking with her friends. She avoided talking or even trying to see what her friend David was doing as she assumed it was personal and he did not want to be bothered. While doing all this she was taking careful sips from her drink out of her straw. She was even drinking out of David’s too as she did not want it to go to waste. 



 …



 Meanwhile Erika was taking glances at Nina’s open room, as she imagined what her enemy was going through. This only made her evily smile on as she laughed internally about the torture her sister’s friend must have been going through. Her nipples were so erect from being turned on from this, that it can even be noticed under her shirt if someone looked at her.  She tried to hide any kind of knowledge of his whereabouts just in case it will lead them to find out it was her or even save David. This of course meant also not letting her roommate or anyone else see her from the front for the time being to avoid any unnecessary questions. She already made a risky move by joking about it recently. 



 As to not get too much suspicion, the goth soon even started to stop glancing at her sister’s room. Erika tried to think about something else so she decided to think about the spell she cast that day. She was overjoyed that she found one that finally worked after many failed attempts in the past. She even managed to mix up more than one spell into one that worked, finally testing it on a living person fairly recently. The website she found the spell on was at an incredibly obscure part of the internet. She thought about how she would use that same spell and maybe make some new ones on anyone who bothered her enough. However, her thought process was soon cut off as she heard Nina talking to herself, with the words she said making the witch have the biggest smile she had for a long time. 



...



 During all this, David Cassie was starting to become truly hopeless after realizing he would never even be noticed by Nina and most likely anyone else besides his enemy. Even trying again to escape only made him suck in the toe jam in the same foot of his unaware tormenter. After managing to get himself out of the predicament, he was only stuck somewhere else. This new place was not much better with it being the sweat underneath the giantess’ foot. As he thought that he would never have any more hope, he suddenly gained some as he saw the impossibly large, to him, eyes hovering over him. He realized that those belonged to Nina Alexandria and if she was ever going to notice him, now was the time to do so. Instead of that happening, she said one phrase.



 What she said was “Wow, my feet sure are dirty today.” Those few, simple words caused his brief amount of hope to convert into a lot of despair. Even when looking directly at him and examining his location, she only noticed the bits of grime on her body part, meaning she and anyone else would most likely never find him. He realized he must have been way smaller than the dirt and that would make him no more than the dirt beneath her feet. It was as if what Erika said before she even made her spell had come true. David realized he would be at most dirt, for the rest of his life under a fairly average woman’s foot and nothing would ever change that. Then he started to cry. 



End

Chapter End Notes:

Written by myself for anonymous. 


This does not necessarily express my views.

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated. 
*valid January 24th through February 15th* Use coupon code VALENTINE15 at checkout on my Wisio page! https://wisio.com/Questathana
Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;
Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com
Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…
Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…
Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C
New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3
Yu-Gi-Oh! GTS Discord: discord.gg/YVpYjq2hje
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations