- Text Size +

Aqua’s Unaware Massacre 



“Aqua, I’m going to the build” Kazuma said “don’t move from here. Remember what  happened last time!” The door shut behind him.



 Aqua was laying on the couch, drinking booze as usual. She  made a hand gesture to Kazuma, like saying she didn’t care; she was too drunk to leave the  mansion anyways.  Kazuma had to go to the guild in order to get a new mission, they were running out of  money, Darkness was at her parents’ house and Megumin was sleeping, so that left Aqua  completely alone, unaware of the incoming tragedy that was about to be unleashed.



In one of the Devil’s lieutenant’s castles something was happening. The lieutenant was  casting a mysterious spell by repeating words in an unknown language over and over. Red,  blue and green lightning stroke the castle before spreading all around the realm. These  lightning fell in many low level cities, making them disappear in the blink of an eye.



 Back in Aqua’s castle, the goddess stood up from the couch and staggered to the kitchen.  On the hall something small appeared and Aqua was walking to it, it was one of the cities that  had disappeared under the lieutenant’s spell. Aqua kept walking, the whole city was shaking  for this city. The citizens, confused with the sudden change of location, weren’t even able to run. BOOM  BOOM. All they could see was how the sun was covered by some gigantic silhouette. By the  time they realized it was a gigantic woman about to step on them it was too late, Aqua’s boot  landed on them, nobody survived and there weren’t even ruins left. 



Everything disappeared  under the unaware goddess who continued her way to the kitchen. In the kitchen, three more cities appeared, one of them on a chair, other right in front of  where Aqua usually had booze and the last one right inside one of the booze bottles. The  giantess walked to it, looking for a bottle to drink. The city was right between her legs. The  citizens, confused as the previous ones, had an opportunity to escape so they began the  evacuation. 



The goddess found some booze, the same bottle the tiny city was. The citizens saw everything was dark and the sound of what was apparently a sea. They  were confused and for some reason the air smelled like alcohol. It wasn’t until they felt the  ground shaking when they realized something was off. They weren’t were they used to, they  were in some sort of dark colored glass cage, surrounded by a strange liquid and a gigantic  indistinguishable figure was picking it. Right after the pick up the figure proceeded to make a  deafening noise that brought blinding light into the cage. 



In reality, Aqua was opening the  bottle, the deafening sound was the cork being removed and the light was because of the  same action. They screamed, they wanted to escape, to evacuate but they were completely  surrounded and the “sea” level was rising. Soon they drowned into the booze and drank by the  unaware drunk giantess. 



Unfortunately for them Aqua had found no more booze apart from that and with anger she  lifted her right foot and bended her arms up followed by a strong stomp and stretch of her  arms. The city was flattened beyond imagination. The few survivors that had run away were  caught by the expansive wave caused by the powerful stomp and annihilated by the strength of it. From Aqua’s perspective nothing could be seen under her foot or its surroundings, not  even the stains of blood, it was as if they had never existed.  Aqua pouted and walked to the table, she was feeling dizzy due to her drunkenness and  wanted to take a sit.



 The citizens from this third city didn’t panic, they were followers of the  goddess of water and they believed this was the manifestation of their goddess in all her  might. It was their goddess, but it wasn’t her in all her might, it was just they were small. They  bowed and worshipped the incoming giantess, who, not even aware of them turned around to  take a sit on the chair. This is when it struck them, she wasn’t presenting to them personally,  and she was there to bring them doom for their sins… yet again that wasn’t exactly what was  happening.



 KNOCK KNOCK. Someone was at the front door, just in time before Aqua sat on the tiny  city. She crossed the hall and approached the door “Who’z der?” Aqua asked “O-oh! M-miss Aqua, it’s Wiz” Aqua opened the door fast, she had always despised Wiz for being a Lich, despite her gentle  and caring personality. 



The goddess grabbed the gentle lieutenant by the shoulders and pulled  her inside the mansion. Wiz let out a surprised yelp, losing balance as she was forced into the  building and falling on her butt. “O-ouch! M-miss Aqua-“ “Dun’t zpeak!” Aqua interrupted “I vill purify yu!” “N-no, please! Miss Aqua, you’re drunk!” Wiz said while standing up quickly “Kazuma  wouldn’t be ok with this!” “Kazuma? Kazuma isn’t home” The goddess replied, stumbling and slurring words Wiz walked back, stepping on some cities that had appeared during the conversation. 



The  lich heard the noise of something cracking and looked down. At first she couldn’t recognize  what it was and Aqua’s slow yet non-stopping walking “Miss Aqua! T-there is something strange here”  “Yuz, your presence!” Aqua walked some more, until Wiz reached the wall, and right before she could purify the  lich witch she fell on the floor asleep. Wiz was panting because of the fear but for now she was  safe. She crouched and touched the blue-haired goddess’ face to check if she was sleeping for  real.



 After that she grabbed Aqua by the shoulders and dragged her to the kitchen, to give her  some water. There she spotted a chair and tried to sit her on it. Little did she know that was  the same chair Aqua’s fanatics were. The citizens panicked again as Aqua’s massive rear was  coming down on them again and this time it didn’t seem to be stopping as before. In matter of seconds the city was flattened beyond recognition, the only thing left was  specks of dust that made Wiz sneeze. 



The two giantesses were still unaware of these cities  presence.A few minutes later, after getting the water for Aqua, Wiz sat on the table, her breasts  being too close to one of the smallest cities that appeared in the mansion and close to another  city same size as the rest. Wiz sighed tired, goddess Aqua was usually hard to deal with when  she was sober and with Kazuma nearby, but drunk and alone was exhausting, so the lich laid  her head on the table, pressing her breasts on the tiny city that, given the softness of it, didn’t  break but the people in it were pinned on the ground. Wiz couldn’t help but notice something a few centimeters from her head and she took a  better look of it. It was, for her surprised, a small city and its habitants were trying to say  something. “Help us!” They said over and over. 



“A tiny city? How did it get here?” She asked so they explained her how some mysterious  colored lightning stroke on their city, the next they saw was this big kitchen and her gigantic  mighty figure looming over them. Wiz knew there was only one person capable of this and the  only solution to it was to crush all the cities that were shrunk, this way each one would return  to its size and location.



 She apologized to the tiny city and raised her hand before landing it on  them, the expansive wave and the strength of the landing obliterated the city and its  habitants. After the little massacre she stood up, determined to find all the cities, not knowing the  only ones left were a few lost cities in Aqua’s bedroom and the one now trapped on her  breasts that didn’t get destroyed due to the soft pressure of these massive mountains but got  stuck at them. 



She walked all around the mansion, looking for any tiny survivors or new cities, she found  the few in Aqua’s bedroom and didn’t hesitate when lifting her foot and stomping on them,  not even giving them a chance to escape. If they managed to evacuate the cities they would  never return for sure. The crushed cities looked like dust on the floor and blood was  camouflaged on it, so if anyone noticed it they would never find out they used to be cities. She  sighed relieved when she didn’t find any more cities around and thought her job was done,  unaware of the city trapped in the fabric of her clothes at her chest, never to be found.



 END?

Chapter End Notes:


Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated. 
*valid January 24th through February 15th* Use coupon code VALENTINE15 at checkout on my Wisio page! https://wisio.com/Questathana
Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;
Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com
Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…
Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…
Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C
New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3
Yu-Gi-Oh! GTS Discord: discord.gg/YVpYjq2hje
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations