- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Despite the odd start to his morning routine, it's just another day for the young Prince. And what better way to relax than with a heated bathing session! As such, he decides to blow off some steam before attending court.

Chapter Tags: [Butt][Unaware][Cruelty][Semi-Aware][Bath Scene][Masturbation][Massacre]

Immediately, Prince Eli met the familiar sights of perfectly polished porcelain countertops and painted stone walls lining the washroom. His bare feet reach the crudely tiled floor, slapping loudly against them as he takes several steps towards the beautiful basin. A bath should help get it all going, the blonde figures, observing the linen-draped neatly over the side of the tub. He's glad to have something only an arm’s length away to dry off afterward.


Running a hand through his messy hair, Eli pulls the drawstring from the side of the tub, and a series of noises sound from behind the wall, producing a wooden shute. Its design is careful and polished, manufactured by a skilled carpenter on special orders. Crystal clear spring water cascades down, and Eli’s worries begin to fade into an unpleasant cloud. Carefully, he dips a foot inside, testing the waters before plunging the rest of his body into the rapidly filling tub.


The sweat and sex from the last night ooze off of his rested body, claimed by the heated liquid. The water bending around his frame as he sinks beneath the gentle waves, taking a moment to soak it all in. Still adjusting to the temperature, he glances at a life-size portrait on the wall next to where he walked in. Another beautiful piece, one he’d commissioned directly from his good friend Pierre. He has always been exceptional in his trade, even among a kingdom whose denizens are known for artistic talent. Perhaps it's about time I make another request, Eli muses.


The painting itself is framed in shining silver, depicting a beautiful well-endowed woman laying right beside a man of equal beauty, both of them eagerly enjoying each other's company. The woman's lips buried deep into the man's neck. It's far from classy, but he never worried too strenuously about his quarters’ appearances. Especially now, as he’s focused on the task at hand.


So concentrated that he overlooks the microscopic speck on the ceramic coated rim, vying for his attention. Amanda waves frantically at the Prince, who steps right over her with relative ease. For just a moment, her heart skips, fear making her blood run cold as his massive body passes by, the wind alone throwing her down hard onto her face.


Crack


Amanda trembles, unable to steady her shaking hands long enough to rise back to her feet. Tears flood her vision as she wipes her freshly bloodied chin. She'd realized her plight much sooner than the others, recalling the hushed talks with the castle staff over Lord Edwin's abode. A whole castle of nobles vanishing? She knew the culprit had to be sorcery! Magic at this scale is not only authentic but scarily enough, becoming far more commonplace as the days go by.


Each week, she hears a new tragedy come down the grapevine. Just yesterday, the royal baker had lost his life trying a spell meant to replace the stone oven that had long been staples of castle kitchens. She doesn’t envy the widow that survived him; her husband burnt to ashes. Not even enough of him remained to lay his unfortunate soul to rest.


Amanda's goals narrowed with this precursory knowledge, settling on survival at any cost. She hadn't even bothered waiting for the new girl to regain her wits as time had been of the essence. Knowing the Prince's routine perfectly, she contemplated a plan of attack. Climb the tub using the linen she'd set up last night and capture Eli's gaze as he soaked.


However, during her mad dash for the tub, Eli had been sound asleep. Now? The Prince sat right in front of her, nude and stunningly radiant as always. The massive difference in size only serves to embolden each action he takes. Something the tenured housekeeper finds herself strangely drawn to, despite the dire circumstances. The natural light from the morning sun shines brightly through the adjacent window, making his majesty glisten from head to toe. His body is so soft and tender in all the right places.


Amanda tries to regain her bearings, while an unaware Eli lets a hand slide over to his shaft, caressing it with a hand while he stares longingly at the beautiful lady perched upon his wall. He’s picturing the redhead from last night, her Auburn hair in the muses stead. The young man groans at the very idea of her rosy lips around the tip of his cock, how wonderful it would feel at her lightest touch. What he wouldn’t do for another stroke of her gentle hand.


A tinge of disappointment rises from his gut, wondering what he’d done to make her forgo even the briefest of goodbyes. Unfortunately, there's no answer to be found in the collection of scrambled memories he's still holding onto from last night. Nonetheless, dwelling on it would do him no good. Coming to terms with the situation, he throws his neck back, sinking further into the steamy waters while he loses himself to fantasy.


Meanwhile, Tilly and Greg fight for their lives directly beneath his intoxicating physique. The tides gnaw at their tiny bodies, threatening to rip them from their dank, loosely contained prison of flesh. The pair barely manage to stay afloat, the very crevice of his royal hindquarters providing suction for their insignificant mass, something proving to be both a temporary boon and a curse in their current predicament.


Suddenly, before they have a chance to regain their bearings, the tides shift. Tilly watches in horror as Greg gets sucked from their only bastion of safety, violently pulled out into the rugged clear seas of the bath. And just like that, she’s alone. Soaked and barely able to stay afloat, gasping greedily at the little air she has left in the sweltering pocket.


Uncaring of Tilly's plight, the world decides to shift once again, an unbelievable amount of force behind each motion. Groans reverberate from up ahead. They’re soft, feminine, but distinctly male. After last night, it would be impossible not to be intimately familiar with who they belonged to. They were noises the young lady heard plenty of, right after the group had slipped out of that dreadfully stuffy gala. 


Thinking fast, she glances around the barely illuminated alcove, finding only a few stubby and recently shaved hairs. Despite the direness of the situation, Tilly can't help but marvel at his hygiene. How did the Prince get so immaculately smooth? The concept of such a close shave astounds her.


Spacey, as always, the noble loses her chance. She's pulled under the waves for a moment, incredible amounts of suction generated by the sheer force being expensed against the water. It latches onto her with its otherworldly strength, and Tilly panics as she loses all sense of direction in the blink of an eye. Nevertheless, luck’s on her side as a subtle movement throws her upward, back to the tight crevice.


She coughs, water pouring out of her lungs with each ragged hack. Lightheaded, she fumbles for one of the stubs, not willing to wait around for the next mishap. Tilly clutches onto one of several short hairs, grasping it with her shaking hands. She can't seem to calm her breathing, hyperventilating as she fixates on the winking hole laying in wait just above her. Its subtle twitches move in conjunction with the waves nipping at her lower half. Tilly's head swirls with emotions and questions as she clings on and shuts her eyes tight, tears leaking down her already soaked face.


All the while, having woken up just minutes before, Greg is unfairly sent adrift, stuck orbiting the Prince’s finely shaped rear. He's nearly flawless, leaving Greg in a dangerous moment of awe. The hot bath water only serves to further enunciate each subtle curve of his ass, the liquid giving way to the appearance of even smoother skin. 


Meanwhile, the vicious current continues to tug at him in every direction. He tries with desperation to steady his focus, confident that if it falters for even a second, he's a deadman. The sweeping turbulence from Eli’s micro-movements only grows more powerful, beating his royal cock as if it were a drum. A quick and exhaustive rhythm that sends the diminutive fellow every which way. Eli's larger-than-life posterior is his only constant amid the crashing of rapids.


Greg’s eyes sting from the exposure to the royal bathwater, added minerals lacing the heated liquid and irritating them further. His head grows light, a thick mental fog consuming him as the lack of oxygen finally catches up to him. Yet despite it all, he holds the forces at play. A hand rushes straight for him, the terrifying sight causing his lungs to open up for a scream that never comes. Bubbles flurry around his mouth as even faint gurgles can't be heard. Steamy bathwater floods his body, funneling down his throat as he thrashes in a blind panic.


The hand unknowingly sweeps him up in the chaos, Greg simply having the extreme misfortune of being in its mighty path. It cups around the cheek he’s been stuck orbiting this entire time. Prince Eli's hand tenderly slides across the soft ass with the simplest of motions, taking Greg with it to his doom. His vision fades, and with it, the energy to properly struggle. Yet, the waves aren’t what claim his life.


His free hand now properly around the curves of his butt, Eli grips the moldable flesh harshly, evoking a pleasant moan from his pale lips. He strokes more vigorously than before, the touch reminding him of last night, producing a brand new surge of lust from between his legs. 


Nevertheless, Greg finds himself caught in between. Plastered in the middle of the wrinkles Eli's hand had produced, he doesn’t have the time or mental capacity to recognize what’s happening. Like a pen to parchment, Greg is scraped against the silk-like skin. Knowing the end is mercifully near, Greg drifts off, just as Eli gives his butt another firm squeeze. The hand embraces the shapely backside, eliciting a sharp chill that runs down his spine while his tiny stowaway is promptly ground into the creases of his alabaster butt.


It's far too much for Greg’s frail body to handle, and he explodes viscerally beneath his palm into an indiscernible mist of crimson. But he doesn’t linger, his remains almost instantaneously washed away by small currents as the prince goes about his royal business. Crushed to particles of dust before he ever had time to properly regain his bearings.


Eli continues stroking the curves of his cheek with one hand and fellating his pristine cock with the other. All the while, Tilly finds herself thrown around violently, barely hanging onto the trimmed blonde stub that had become her only lifeline. The walls start to close in, pulling back out again just as Tilly feels she's prone to drown in the mass of skin and fat pulling back again, giving her a moment of respite that’s unfortunately short-lived. The claustrophobic nature of it makes her very bones shake in fright. Perhaps ironically, she finds herself stuck in the same place she’d been so enamored with last night.


Tilly breathes a ragged and weighty sigh of relief, moist air kissing her lungs. Seeing the wall retract makes her feel as though perhaps she’s safe. But it doubles back without warning, a terrifying wall of hot meat coming in faster than she can possibly react.


“Aiee-” She squeaks out, just as the mountain of toned skin smashes into her. Life leaves her body immediately, snuffed out in a single violent motion as the Prince casually plays with the muscles of his ass. Bones shatter on impact, and she’s subsequently ground into a fine paste, one that only manages to stain the very insides of Eli’s butt. A stain right below his asshole, one that he'll never even glimpse.


Waves wash up against it, moving in conjunction with Eli’s hand. Tilly’s remains don’t last much longer; the splatter cleaned away in a matter of minutes. Everything she ever would do, gone in an impulsive instant, smashed by an entitled royal trying nothing more than to get himself off.


Amanda looks out across the steamy seas, entirely unaware of the tragedy that had just played out beneath the waves. Unable to rouse her master's attention, she's forced to watch as he tries to vent the heat building inside of him.


Pent-up arousal swells within her as he polishes off his impossibly large cock. Smooth hands gliding across an even softer shaft. A small irrational part of her wants nothing more than to jump in and get lost in his sexual fulfillment. But it's too dangerous. Amanda is well aware it would be a dive she'd have no chance of returning from.


He gives it a few more strokes before letting his cock flap hard against his belly, releasing a sigh of extreme frustration. He wasn’t going to finish. Not here, anyway. Despite how close he’d come, release is a wall he couldn’t manage to scale, a castle he had no hope of breaching. If only he had the proper tools at his disposal. After all, you can't breach a fortress without siege equipment.


Eli looks up towards the ceiling, his brow furrowing in a moment of contemplation.


"Where's Amanda when I need her?" He whispers wistfully. The tiny is startled upright hearing her name graces the master's lips. Eli's eyes drift downwards, settling firmly on what Amanda can only hope is her. Has he seen her? Or is it a trick of the eyes? She waves relentlessly, screaming the future king's name until she's blue in the face.


"Maybe if Amanda had shown up today, I wouldn't have to deal with bugs." His tone grows ice cold, and the very last word lingers venomously on his tongue. Amanda grows pale. She repeats it over and over in her head, choking as she tries to get the word to leave her throat.


"B-b-bug?" The young maid stutters, a shadow quickly overtaking her as he leans forward.


"You know, little thing, sometimes I take pity on insects who find their way into the castle." Amanda swallows hard as he continues. His hand still plays with his cock, albeit with less intensity than before. Reaching inward, he finds fires that are just below the surface.


"Some days, I just can't stand seeing you all get crunched when it’s simply in your nature to explore." He releases his grip on the member, letting a soaked and dripping hand hover above the water.


Amanda sputters, mouth agape as she tries to make some sort of coherent statement. She isn’t successful; the hot mess of a maid instead chokes on the words in her throat, her eyes wide with fear.


WHAM


"However, I haven't been in the best spirits today." Eli says, venting his annoyance.


Crrrtttch


He relishes the satisfying crunch as he twists his finger. Though the enjoyment is quickly fleeting. Soon, he finds himself left with the disappointment of temporary urges once again. Disheartened, he rises, Eli’s nude form displacing the water as he stands confidently to his feet. Waves crash over the rim, washing away all that remains of Amanda in a single pitiful clash against the porcelain.


Water flows off him, and the initial torrent quickly reduces to droplets that pitter across the tiles as he stretches towards his calves, relieving the strain that had grown from sitting. Eli reaches over and grabs a freshly cleaned and folded piece of linen from the oak table towards his side. The soft material feels immaculate on his skin, and the royal heir finds himself relishing its touch against his body. Stopping briefly, he lets the textile rub playfully across his aching cock.


Still painfully stiff, he lets go of his member once more, watching it twitch as he releases his grip. It's time to get down to business. With his parents gone for the time being, he'd naturally have to fulfill his role in the courts. A dreadfully standard affair, and he's already dreading the line of snobby nobles and filthy peasants alike. Oh well. It's something that simply must be done.


Truthfully, the young Prince's day is looking longer with each new stroke of the sundial.

Chapter End Notes:

Written as a commission, if you're interested in paying for one yourself, more info here:
https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606

Consider donating!
https://ko-fi.com/rudezude