- Text Size +

Brooke, unimpressed with the taste, attempted to stand upright before addressing Kelly with her complaints. Unfortunately, this move by Brooke was poorly calculated, and as she rose, her breasts caught on the underside of the city, which was sticking out slightly over the edge of the table. Her tits’ collision with the underside of the edge of the city destroyed countless buildings and launched tens of thousands of people into the air. They all came down either on Brooke’s cleavage or along the front of her tank top. Dozens of thousands of people now clung for their very lives either to the hot pink cotton fabric of an enormous tank top, or to the soft flesh nestled between two gargantuan breasts. 

Brooke, startled by the unwitting destruction she had caused, moved her hand to brush the offending tinies off her shirt and breasts. But before she had the chance, Kelly pounced on her and grabbed her hands. “Here,” Kelly whispered huskily, overcome by lust. “Let me take care of that.” 

In one swift motion, Kelly both passionately embraced Brooke and locked lips with her. Brooke, bewildered but not resistant, was taken aback by Kelly’s amorous and overpowering advances. She briefly contemplated pushing her away, but soon realized that there was no point. She took stock of the situation: they had a miniature city in their apartment. They planned on destroying it and killing millions of tiny people, possibly in graphically sexual ways. To put it bluntly, some seriously freaky sh*t was about to go down, and there was no point trying to stop it. Accepting this (and even reveling in it), Brooke followed her roommate’s lead with newfound enthusiasm and zealously accepted her first lesbian experience. 

The devastation for the tinies was two-fold. Anyone who had been lucky enough to survive Kelly’s initial oral onslaught or Brooke’s brief taste of destruction was now being thoroughly massacred as their tongues and lips played eagerly against each other. Lips pressed against lips licked by tongues smacking against tongues: there was nowhere to hide from their enthusiastic making out. 

A few miles down below, the thousands of people on Brooke’s chest met a no less gruesome end. As Kelly and Brooke initially embraced each other, their breasts collided forcefully, instantly smearing most of the people on the front of Brooke’s tank top into paste between their ponderous tits. As their loving continued, more and more people were crushed as their breasts shifted around, re-colliding with one another in new and different places as the two giantesses moaned in exhilaration.  

Most of the people in Brooke’s cleavage, however, were holding out. A few hundred had been crushed as Brooke’s own breasts knocked into each other during the make-out, killing anyone clinging to the inside surface of the breasts themselves. A few thousand others clinging to her chest area merely watched in horror as their fellow citizens were brutally killed in this titanic lovemaking. The wiser of these used this time to steel themselves for death, knowing that this brief respite in no way meant that they might somehow escape unnoticed and survive. 

Indeed, after only a few minutes, the two titanesses paused from their colossal embrace in order to catch their breath. The undisturbed rubble on Brooke’s chest caught Kelly’s eye, and with a wink and a smirk, she commented, “Oops, Brooke, it looks like you spilled something down the front of you. Let me take care of that.” 

The people in Brooke’s cleavage got a taste of the devastation experienced by the very first victims of the girls as Kelly’s head swooped down into Brooke’s cleavage and her tongue extended. She took a long, wet slurp from between Brooke’s breasts, allowing the taste of death to mix with the taste of her lover’s sweat before she swallowed. She then returned, kissing Brooke’s tits repeatedly and crushing tinies with her lips, occasionally licking around whenever the mood struck her. At some point she abandoned her restraint and began motorboating Brooke, crushing any survivors against her nose, lips, cheeks, and tongue. Brooke moaned with pleasure, and Kelly redoubled her efforts with renewed enthusiasm before collapsing to her knees, exhausted and exhilarated. There were no survivors anywhere on the two girls. 

As Kelly knelt panting and Brooke stood moaning, both took a moment to recuperate from their unprecedented sexual escapades. That moment would prove to be short lived, as a light knock on their door preceded a faint girl’s voice: “Hello? Is anyone home?”