- Text Size +

Her tongue was absolutely devastating.

Her slimy pink tongue, positively dainty by ordinary standards, was to these poor people several thousand feet wide and more than a mile long. It absolutely demolished several city blocks in the densely populated downtown area over which it ran, bulldozing thousands of people into stains and trapping thousands more on its sticky surface. A slight moan escaped Kelly’s lips, though nothing she did could really be termed “slight” to the tinies sprawled before her.

She slowly withdrew her tongue into her mouth, relishing the feeling of thousands of people being either smeared or stuck to it. She held it there for just a moment without closing her mouth, leaning over the city and allowing the millions below her to see their friends and families so inelegantly displayed. Then she quickly snapped her jaws shut and swallowed, feeling the demolished pulp of several city blocks slide down her throat. Those in the city saw a satisfied smirk creep across her face as they watched the bulge descend down her gullet and into her waiting stomach.

She could not wait for more, and she knew there was plenty more available where that came from. She took another, longer lick, from a less populated part of downtown, and this time licked her lips, smearing those still stuck to her tongue across her full lips, staining them an attractive shade of red with the blood of the tens of thousands she’d killed in a few seconds.

Kelly was getting into it, and decided a full-on make out session was in order, diving face-first into the city. Her eager tongue flapped about like a fish out of water as her lips expanded and contracted over the cityscape. Her nose occasionally touched down and crushed a few skyscrapers, whose debris and inhabitants were incautiously inhaled through waiting nostrils while their heedless owner thrashed about moaning for more. She lost herself, drowning in a wave of euphoria typically reserved for intimacy that went far beyond the simple first-base action she was imposing upon the unwilling tinies. All told, she had squashed or digested over 170,000 people, yet still she lusted for more. And she would have gotten it, too, had it not been for a familiar sounding voice calling her back to reality.

“Kelly?” came the inquisitive call from behind her. “What the hell are you moaning about?”