- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just transferring some of my earlier work to GW; hopefully you like it despite it being a little less refined than my more current smut.

It began with a minor tremble, hardly noticed in a glass of water. At first the staff and students of Myerson Tech feared what they assumed was the worst, an earthquake, but as the tremors grew stronger, they noticed a particular rhythm to the ever increasing shockwaves, and a peculiar curiosity overtook them. They did not have to wait long for it to be satiated, though many wished it had never came to pass.

She emerged from the horizon, first her black hair peaking over the city skyline as she made a beeline for the school. Her distinctly oriental features appeared next, her deep brown eyes, scanning the world before her from behind a pair of glasses appropriate to her size. Her face was softly rounded, revealing that while she was now certainly fit and trim, years before she had been of a heavier build. Her mouth belayed a certain smugness, lips curved into a vicious smirk.

As she neared ever closer, the rate at which more of her became visible exponentially increased as she began to dominate the view of the sky from her target. Her massive breasts, relics of a time spent overweight earlier in her life, loomed over the surrounding architecture next, their mass softly rolling about in her low cut top and visibly jiggling with every earth shaking step. Even from her yet considerable distance, their presence was felt as their monolithic profile on the skyline drew ever closer.

Once her waist had cleared the horizon it became easier to compare her size against the buildings around her. The tallest buildings of the business district hardly approached her knees. As her enormous feet stepped ever closer, the screams of her unintended, though uncared for victims could be heard from the university. Hundreds clambered over each other attempting to get out of her path, her dark red high heels bulldozing through the larger structures and simply flattening the smaller ones. Their miniscule bodies offered no resistance to her unfathomable weight, being easily obliterated under her titanic feet. It was at this point her gaze turned downward, pausing in her intended goal to observe the destruction her feet had caused, by her simple act of walking.

The crowds below were experiencing nothing short of mortal terror. Many craned their necks skyward to try and read her intentions, having noticed the pause in her travels. Their eyes sailed up past her gargantuan high heels, skimming along her thigh high silk leggings, revealing a relatively small patch of skin before her micro-skirt took over. Up past her stomach sat her two monolithic breasts, obscuring her face from those immediately before her. As they watched, her hands came up and gently compressed them into her chest, her smirking visage looming over her generous bosoms as she continued to survey the people at her feet.

Her features betrayed her, that she was having the time of her life was written across her face. She said nothing, but erupted with a slight giggle as she released her hands from her massive boobs, their masses slamming back into each other as they attempted to settle beneath her thin and overstretched top, struggling to contain them. Her fingers briefly returned to gently caress the hardening nipples poking out against the material, revealing that she wore no bra. Those further away could see that her soft stimulation was proving almost too much for her to contain, as she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. “Soon,” she said aloud, her first word since appearing in the city at her new size, and opened her eyes again and reluctantly drew her hands away from her chest, still longing for attention.

At her scale, Myerson was no more than a minute away. As much as she desired to follow her whims right then, she decided the city wasn't going anywhere, and she had unfinished business at the school first. Still revelling in her intoxicating new power, she hoisted her right leg up and over a dozen city blocks, planting her high heel firmly on an occupied parking garage, her weight pressing down and compacting each layer before the entire structure was leveled beneath her. Stretching herself wide over the city, hysteria had once again returned to the thousands of people below, and she felt a rush of warmth in her loins as she imagined the view, looking up past her silk leggings to a pussy capable of engulfing an airliner, hidden only by her tight fitting thong. She fought the urge to brush a hand along herself as she stepped forward with her left leg again, fearing it would push her over the edge and she would have to do something about it right there.

As she neared the facility, she saw that some of the wiser faculty were already attempting to evacuate themselves. Though she could hardly make them out, she could still see their near microscopic forms sprinting across the full sized football field towards the parking lot. She grinned widely before slamming a heel down atop the gray patch of asphalt, the cars becoming little more than paper thin metal as her stomp demolished them and the ground beneath them. At once the tiny dots stopped running as her gaze fell back upon them. Again she craned her neck forward to see them over her city dwarfing rack, revealing her immaculate teeth in her continuing grin.

“Oh good,” her booming voice announced, “Glad to see everyone is still here.”

She then slowly brought her legs down, kneeling over the school, and scooted backwards to keep them in her sight, lifting her skirt and flattening the structures and people behind her beneath her shapely ass. She again fought to maintain composure as she pictured what it must have been like to watch her kneeling down, lifting the back of her skirt to reveal her flawless bottom, the near invisible line of her cherry red thong going down into the endless crease between her cheeks before reappearing again, to cover the moistness of her cunt apparent as it descended upon them, before the crushing weight of her ass smashed them flat. She shivered and had to fight to keep her hands away from her glistening crotch.

“Now,” she said again, “I'm going to give everyone to the count of 10 to get on the field before I smash the school to bits. I hope I don't have to warn you about what happens to anyone NOT going to the field...” she smirked, pressing a hand down at the front of the school, smashing a number of fleeing vehicles and pedestrians trying to escape her playful wrath.

There was no activity at first, so she raised the hand up, and began walking it towards the school on her index and middle finger. “1... 2... 3...” she counted, each 4 story tall finger taking another 'step' towards the building, pushing holes in the road and slamming down onto various cars, lightposts, and people in their path.

Almost immediately the entire student body erupted from the rear door and began flooding onto the football field. Her grin only widened as she continued counting down, her eyes occasionally moving to observe the growing flock of terrified people cowering and at her mercy.

“8... 9... aaaaaand 10!” she shouted with glee, her hand rising up over the school to make a fist, and slowly coming down atop it. She was careful to apply only as much power as was required to destroy the building, she didn't want anyone being crushed on the field before she was done with them. Her fist plowed through the roof, the top floors of the structure folding in on themselves before the full weight of her hand came down and the school fell in on itself and collapsed.

She was positively giddy watching her former educational institution be completely levelled under her hand. Her power was without question now, and the moment she had dreamed of was finally here. She turned back towards her terrified former schoolmates and staff, eyeing them the way a predator eyes prey.

“If you want to live, get all the girls on the Myerson cheerleading squad in one place.” her voice boomed out. Her features spoke of imminent satisfaction and longing.

There was a flurry of activity as the group turned on itself. Survival instinct had kicked in and the students, some formerly best friends, fought tooth and nail to push their comrades on the Myerson cheerleading squad away from their group. The goddess watching them giggled under her breath and idly ran a finger across her gargantuan chest. It took a few minutes, but eventually the cheerleaders were ejected from the main student body, and once she was satisfied, she spoke again.

“Enough.” she boomed, using a finger to carve a separation in the earth between the students and the girls. At once the struggles of the cheerleaders to integrate back into the crowd unseen had stopped. All 20 girls on the team were accounted for, but she would have been happy with only one in particular.

“Stacy!” she gleefully said, leaning forwards and displaying the canyon dwarfing valley of her cleavage. “It's been too long!”

“I just wanted to be on the team, but after try outs, you told me I needed to drop about 30 pounds. Well I've got some good news and some bad news, I dropped them, but I think I put a few back on.” she declared, her face drawing ever closer as she leaned in towards the cowering girls. “But I think it's only fair, you give me another try. I'm sure you'll find my looks to be more than adequate this time!”

Now almost fully leaned over her knees, her gigantic face looming over the football field, she slowly leaned back on her bum, drinking in their fear. Neither cheerleader nor students dared move as they watched her sensually run her hands down either side of her body, starting by gently cupping her breasts.

“I always had the biggest boobs,” she said matter-of-factly, gauging their unimaginable weight with her hands, lifting each one and gently bouncing them. She eyed each one and smiled her approval, but pouted as she slid her hands down her sides before smiling again as she came to her waist.

“But this is DEFINITELY an improvement” she sighed, again lifting her skirt to display her ass. She spread her thighs, her legs bulldozing over what was left of the surrounding scenery. Her underwear was soaked through with her arousal and the glaze of her juices had made a mess of her inner thighs. She leaned forward, supporting herself on her knees so that her ass hung over the crowd beneath her. She made a show of it, gently moving her hands across her rear, squeezing it, pressing her hands into each cheek, and lifting them, only to let her butt bounce back down and shake her entire body.

“What do you say guys, need a closer look?” she moaned out, a hand softly sliding out from behind her and over her crotch, pressing into it gently. She didn't need to look down to know the panic had set in again. The screams were indication enough. She bit her lower lip and slid a hand to either side of the base of her top, the fingers gripping them tightly, as she hoisted it up to the base of her breasts. This was it, she thought to herself, slowly pulling the shirt up as though teasing a lover. She stopped briefly at the cusp of her boobs, her sexual tension almost palpable. This was unlike any rush she'd ever felt before and she wanted every bit of it to last. She looked down again, shirt still on the edge of releasing her monstrous tits, drank in the pandemonium of the tiny screaming people hundreds of feet beneath her, and ripped her shirt up over her head.

The worlds largest set of breasts rolled out from under the fabric of her shirt, her light brown nipples standing hard as twin monuments to her arousal as the enormous mountains of soft, yet firm girl flesh slowly settled. She sighed her pleasure, and with one hand cast her top away behind her where it caught on a large office building and draped itself over numerous city blocks. She grinned widely before staring down her victims, and leaning forward. Her boobs hung freely from her chest and loomed over the doomed girls, blotting out their vision of the sky. Just one would have been enough to get the job done, but this was as much pleasure as it was unfinished business.

The tiny cheerleaders fell backwards as the all becoming breasts descended upon them, they screamed and raised their hands to try and ward them off but they were as insects before the whims of the giant woman. Her breasts struck the ground and rolled over the girls, completely flattening them. The sensations of their bodies becoming paste under her massive and sensitive tits was almost too much for her and she bit her lip to keep from moaning, a soft cry of pleasure escaping her throat despite her trying to hold it in. She let the rest of her weight come down and laid motionless for a moment, savouring the sensations both physical and mental at having just crushed the snobby girls under her boobs. She felt powerful, she felt unstoppable, for fucks sake, she thought, I really did it. I really just crushed those little skanks under my tits!

She couldn't hold it in any longer, her breath came in short husky gasps as her arousal got the better of her. She rolled over, the would-be spared little people all howling their injustice as her beautiful ass loomed over and then fell upon them, smashing them into a small stain against one of her cheeks. She had completely forgotten them, but the brief feeling of their crunching bones under her weight only infused her with a greater sense of dominance as she lay on her back, legs spread, and slipped a hand down the front of her completely drenched thong and rolled her clitoris between her fingers.

"So did I make the cut?" she said aloud, a low growl in her voice trailing off as she pleasured herself, admiring the tiny red splotches surrounding the nipple of her left breast.