- Text Size +

It was slow to start with and then suddenly the giant buttocks plunged towards Mary at a terrifying speed.

 

She took a deep breath and then she felt tough skin rudely pressing against her forehead and then rubbing down the surface of her face.

 

It was warm and moist, she dared not open her mouth or breathe in.

 

It suddenly and completely consumed her whole head and then she felt the tight skin wrapping over her shoulders and down her breasts.

 

Then it continued down until she was completely consumed in the warm tunnel.

 

She held her breath.

 

Then the shaft rose up again. She was coated in some viscous substance.

 

She breathed in and retched. The giant butt came back down again and encompassed the dildo with them on it. Then it rose again more quickly. Then down again and them up again.

 

Each time Mary's breasts were pulled up or pushed down as the muscular walls tugged at her body with each motion.

 

She started to feel sick, her senses were overwhelmed. The pace of it intensified. It was rough. The giantess seemed to lose control and was just pumping up and down now. She was pumping for, what seemed like, forever.

 

Mary couldn't handle it any more, she thought her lungs were going to explode.

 

Then the giant anus slowly rose up her body and slumped as it passed the top of the dildo.

 

Mary watched in stunned shock as the giant buttocks sailed over the top of her. As she looked though she was horrified to see her partner's legs wriggling out of the giant butthole.

 

The giantesses hand suddenly appeared, sliding down the front of the pussy and then feeling the thighs and legs of Mary's partner.

 

The giant fingers toyed with the desperately struggling legs for a while. Then two fingertips pressed against his buttocks and started to push him inside.

 

The legs thrashed about wildly but they started to retreat inside the giant butthole.

 

Mary coughed and spluttered, her mouth was dry. She couldn't summon any energy to protest or shout.

 

The giant fingers fed the wriggling legs inside the butthole without any remorse.

 

Mary wanted to cry, but the giant hands suddenly appeared around her, she saw the piercing eyes of the giantess staring down at her.

 

She and the dildo were lifted up into the air. Both of them were plunged into a bucket of water.

 

The giant hands were around her and rudely rubbing her body, roughly and without any sensitivity.

 

She was dragged free from the dildo. It was left free to sink to the bottom.

 

Mary was surrounded by bubbles and swilling water as she was cleaned with water and soap.

 

Just as her lungs were about to burst she was dragged out like a drowned rat and slapped down onto the surface of a table.

 

Her wet hair was a damp mess around her head and she laid where she had been placed.

 

She could hear the giant woman moving around above her.

 

She raised a hand to scoop away a handful of her wet hair, the giantess was retrieving a fresh dildo and preparing it with lube.


Mary watched with exhaustion, hoping that she was going to be left out of whatever the sick woman had planned next.

 

Then the eyes were looking directly at her again.

 

She was scooped up by the giant hand, held by her hips and before she could react she was shoved headfirst into the giant vagina.

 

She could feel the giant fingertips pushing her roughly from behind, pressing her inside; causing her to slide into the warm and wet muscular cave.

 

She now had no protection around her, at least the dildo gave her one hard surface, now she was surrounded by rippling muscle.

 

The fingers continued to press at her buttocks until she was inside up to her knees.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription