- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Realised I haven't continued this story for a while....

*

Danielle flopped forwards against her table, her other hand gripping the side of the chair, she

released a lungful of air, feeling the blood vessels dilate across her forehead and body.

That was a good orgasm.

She stayed there for a moment, panting, regaining her breath. Her hand by the chair was slick with her cum.

She half-heartedly reached down between her legs, slid over her pubic mons and felt down her wet pussy.

The end of the wide base of the dildo was still sticking out of her vagina and now dripping wet.

She clutched the end of it with thumb and forefinger.

The dildo slowly slid out of her with a gloopy slopping sound as it popped out. She felt her warm sexual fluid run down her perineum and then around her anus.

She turned around and crouched down towards her upright dildo to examine it. 

The two little people were completely coated in her cum, it dripped off their bodies, they looked utterly broken and exhausted.

She smiled faintly as a wicked idea suddenly occurred to her.

“I’m not done with you yet,” Danielle spoke directly at Mary, “that was just the starter, just a warm-up orgasm for me. It was just a practice run for you guys.”

Mary was glowering at her, amidst bouts of hurling and coughing.

“I haven’t done this for a while, I’ve got to be honest,” Danielle continued, ignoring the hatred being fired at her from Mary’s eyes. “I haven’t put anything up my arse for quite some time, but you two definitely below there.”

Mary’s eyes suddenly widened in horror; Robert’s head also bobbed to the side as he heard the words spoken.

“No…” coughed Mary. “You can’t do that to us!”

“Hell yeah I can,” Danielle replied, giving Mary a very wicked and hatred filled smile of her own. “I own you little murderous bloodsuckers now…” she gently reached down to feel her butthole. She could do with some lube, but her dildo and the occupants were already very moist.

She started to stand up.

“You fucking bitch!” Mary shouted with pure anger at Danielle.

She ignored the tiny woman, turned around, directing her anus towards the tip of the dildo and guided the dildo with her hand.

Both tinies screamed with all of their remaining lung capacity as they looked up in horror at what they saw.

The giant anus loomed towards Mary from above. She screamed a blood curdling scream. She thought the pussy was the worst thing that could happen but now the indescribable was about to happen.

 

It was definitely worse.

 

The giant woman squirted some more lube all over the dildo, and across Mary's naked body.

 

Giant fingers appeared and rubbed the lubricant all over, spreading it in a clear film over everything including all over Mary and her partner.

 

Without any further warning the giant arsehole descended upon them.

 

It slowed as it touched the tip of the dildo.

 

Mary watched with agonising dread as the skin around the anus stretched against, and then around, the slippery tip of the dildo. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription