- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The fun begins!

64th of Sunspeak, 3418, Grimath's Grave, Markus' Journal


The night after the massacre of the bandits was almost alarmingly typical. We had opted to make camp in the fortress itself, since none of the elves particularly felt like moving elsewhere after being on their feet all day. So they simply draped a tarp over the tallest towers of the fortress and called it a tent before pooling all the loot from the day into a pile at the center to divide evenly between ourselves. Said loot naturally consisted of the poorly-made and ill-fitting armor and weapons previously owned by the dead, but it could still be made useful with a bit of alchemy.


It was a little tricky, but with the right reagents, anything could be transmuted into gold that could transmuted again into whatever non-magical material we needed or else simply accepted as payment by any merchant for goods. Fortunately for the team, I had just the things for a pile of leather, copper and pig iron. And I was able to reduce the mountain of junk into a cubic block of gold about 2 spans tall. It was one of the larger masses of gold I'd made in my tenure as the party alchemist, and it could have been bigger had my companions not seen fit to dispose of the dead in a more traditional fashion. And if I were willing to desecrate the dead like that.


Once I was done with my task, Aure further compressed our prize with her magic and then stored the compressed cube in with the rest of our money. And it was time to eat. As usual, I had enjoyed a lovely meal of the various canned goods kept in the fortress kitchens, while my companions had already eaten and simply relaxed around the bonfire at the center of camp, making idle chatter that I doubt the reader would be interested in.


Or rather, I was uninterested in writing it. The very first thing out of Elya's mouth had been that I'd gotten an erection watching her eat, and that she'd theorized that I had gotten a thrill out of being reminded how the foodchain works in the wild. Specifically, a human's natural place on it when we refused the protection of proper elven society and insisted on being a brutish animal.


That she was entirely correct did nothing to ease my utter embarrassment at being spoken of in that way. Especially when they all began teasingly asking if I wanted to feel or listen to their swollen bellies or hear descriptions of what it was like to swallow my folk alive and wriggling. But what really crossed the line was when Elya leaned in close and asked if I wanted to feel what it was like to be in the jaws of a predator and have my flavor savored by her.


Through all my flustered stuttering, I didn't get a chance to answer verbally beyond a few 'um's, 'I's, and a single meek 'yes, but'. But the raging hardness between my legs must have been all the answer Elya needed. I was simply plucked off the ground and brought with her as she leaned back against the main keep, until I dangled upside down over her voluptuous chest. Then I was disrobed as calmly and casually as she had every other human she'd held today, exposing my form for all the world to see, or at least the tent. Elya smiled warmly at me and the sight of her gentle expression calmed my nerves somewhat before her tongue darted out from her lips to give me a lick. The muscle was delightfully hot on contact but the saliva left in its wake was almost unbearably cold from the cool night air. “Mmm. Yes, I think I'll take my time with such a tasty snack as this.”


“W- wait, what d-do you mea-?!” I didn't get a chance to finish stuttering out my objection to Elya's alarming terminology before I was enclosed in darkness. It was warm, wet, and utterly dark. My ears had popped from the difference in pressure as a tongue with more muscle than I had in my entire body rolled me around the flower-scented fleshy cavern. Occasionally I was pressed into a vaguely hard surface and my exposed side was ravished by the organ; up to down, side to side, probing all my body's crevices and contours. When this happened, I was also subjected to a bone-rattling moan, more vibration than audible sound from my experience. At some point I don't recall, I came directly onto Elya's tongue and she slathered the entire front of my body with my production while she moaned again.


I thought she'd let me out then, or perhaps swallow me down with the rest of her prey while I was helpless to defend myself. But instead I was kept imprisoned in the elf's mouth as she continued to thoroughly enjoy my presence within it, even as the heavenly treatment had suddenly become almost too pleasurable, like some perverse elvish re-imagining of the orcish hell. She continued to assault my senses for some unknowable period of time before I felt another orgasm rising within me, this time while I was in the middle of her mouth. Instinctively, I grappled with Elya's tongue as though it were a human woman and bucked by hips into it's delightfully squishy underside. In response to my wild abandon, Elya pressed me down into the bottom of her mouth, completely submerging me in her saliva before she flexed the organ and squeezed me. I was sent over the edge a second time and once I went limp from exhaustion she instantly took advantage again, going back to licking every bit of me while I was too overstimulated to resist her before I eventually slipped into blissful unconsciousness.


Soft. I'm somewhere warm and soft. I can't move, or rather, I can move, but my confinement moves with me. No matter how much I adjust, I'm surrounded by warm softness. I'm also naked. “-Oh definitely. I don't think I can go back to normal after stuffing myself like this.“ Elya was talking to somebody, I could hear her voice from somewhere above me. I was in her breasts. She didn't actually eat me then. That's good. I didn't think she would, but who be be sure what an elf is thinking?


“And the taste! Goddess, it's better than the stories.” Her younger sister Teale, of course. They were always talking about something. Or rather, Elya was always trying to draw Teale out of her shell. The younger elf was actually quite shy and quiet when her older sibling wasn't around. I wonder what they were talking about now? I hadn't been paying attention.


“Ha, if you thought those dirty lumps of meat were good, you'll love sucking on Markus.” Oh. Yes, of course, that makes sense. If that- that experience had been purely for my benefit, Elya would have let me rest in the interim. So the flavor that had captivated the archer so thoroughly just minutes or possibly hours ago would naturally be the first thing on her mind in a discussion about- about humans being- I was hard again. There is no way she hasn't noticed that, goddess damnit.


Teale took a while to respond, and I could barely hear her when she did. “I heard, yes. But I also heard you moaning during the hunt, so perhaps you're simply tongue-blind after so many?”


“Those first ones were just an act for Markus' benefit; the scum tasted nice, but they obviously didn't bathe any more than humans think they should. And Markus actually enjoyed it enough that he seasoned himself twice over.” Seasoned myself. Sure, I suppose that's one valid way of looking at it, for my apparent natural predators. I'm sure I was quite salty in those moments.


“Really, now? Twice?”


“Ask him yourself, he's been awake for a while now. Listening in and getting himself worked up for a possible round three.” Oh goddess. There was a scuffling noise as Teale undoubtedly got up from her seated position to stalk over close enough to make eye contact with me. I didn't even bother try to hide my obvious arousal, nor that it had only grown from the almost hungry look that formed in Teale's eyes when I slowly nodded. Elves can probably smell it or something anyway.


This night was the start of something unprecedented, I could feel it. But I was oddly more excited than worried at the prospect. Indeed I had changed significantly from the boy who had become too flustered to speak coherently the moment Elya had set me in her bosom that first time for her own convenience.