- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Elya learns something fun about Markus. Surely this won't result in a hilarious misunderstanding.

Once the mountain pass was completely blocked off with debris, it was so tall and formidable that even my teammates had to be careful when they climbed it, the bandits would likely be trapped here even in the improbable case that our team failed to eliminate the threat. So technically our mission was already accomplished, but the elves wanted to make absolutely certain that none of the scoundrels escaped this place with their lives. So after a brief equipment and readiness check, the four of them stalked into view of the den of murderers.


It was chaos compared to their usual work, every step produced some exotic and horrible magical effect splashing across the ground, rocks the width of myself twice over pelted and bounced off their armor, more magical spells flew through the air, occasionally lighting up Elya's face in some unnatural nameless color. If I was anywhere but my customary place high, above the ground in Elya's bosom, I might have been in serious danger. But as it was, it seemed that the team had been overly cautious.


A reader unfamiliar with elves might wonder exactly why this was, not fully grasping the sheer enormity of high elves. I shall endeavor to explain it as concisely as I am able. In the Terela Queendom, where I was born, distance is typically measured in the arm span of the average wood elf. A human is half and a third of 1 span tall, a high elf is over 12 and a half spans tall. What transpired next couldn't be called a battle at all, it was a slaughter.


A harvest, more like. I watched in morbid fascination as Elya lifted yet another struggling human to her face and carefully removed everything he wore, from his armor to his undergarments and jewelry. Once the bandit was sufficiently naked, she simply popped him into her mouth and swallowed after a moment before reaching down to grab another. I could still faintly hear the ones still alive inside her screaming; wailing in obvious pain, wishing curses on their devourer, and pleading with the goddess to save them.


The elves were being very careful not to inadvertently harm any of the bandits before they could be consumed. I hadn't asked why because like many aspects of the endeavor, I was afraid that I wouldn't like to hear the answer. But I suspected they had a similar reasoning as when they ate their animal meals. And really, what is a bandit, if not a human who has turned his back on society to live as beasts do, taking from the weak and hiding away from the cities and their laws?


And Elya was simply eating them. These terrible people, who had built their existence on the pain and suffering of others, were now just- just food for one of the nicest, if teasing, folk that I had ever met. Their lives were being snuffed out in her digestive tract, which modern science had recently shown to primarily involve powerful acids. As an alchemist, I worked with acid on a near daily basis, even a small burn was incredibly painful and debilitating, more than once I'd misjudged the potency of a reagent I'd never worked with before and needed Aure to magically heal me when a drop of it seared through my gloves.


Being bathed in such acid... She's barely even paying attention and she'll inevitably be the horrifying death of everyone she finds, all my teammates will. It isn't costing them anything more than a few hours to pick through the buildings and grab the criminals one by one. Indeed, the act will grant them energy to work with. Surely the murderers here being feasted on at least had to worry about their own victims fighting back.


I don't- It's been so long since I was really confronted with just how overwhelmingly powerful elves are compared to humans, I've gotten used to their gentle handling of me between bouts of monster hunting that the latter almost didn't seem real. Elya is swallowing other humans alive while I relax here in total comfort and watch her do it, the lower half of my body pinned in place between her breasts. There is a non-zero chance that she'll want to celebrate after such a big meal, a non-zero chance that she'll insist on my- on observing me while she- of sucking on my- Oh no.


Elya had paused with a pair of kicking legs in her mouth to look down at me, her eyes half-lidded. It wasn't until she slurped the unfortunate and sent him down that I became aware of my own arousal pulsing almost painfully into the side of her left breast. “Like what you see Markus?” My cock twitched again at her words and she smirked knowingly before grabbing the sides of her bosom and giving them a few light shakes and squeezes. Thankfully, my journal had been enchanted to teleport to Aure's backpack if it ever got lost, so I didn't have to worry about losing my work from the motion. Between the jiggling motion and the small amount of sweat slicking her flesh I slipped down until only my head and hands were free to move, though my field of view had been restricted to a sliver of sky periodically interrupted by Elya continuing to eat.


I don't know if it's what she intended, but now that I had little choice but to watch each man and woman transform from vicious killers to helpless squirming morsels. And to my even more confused delight, Elya had taken to stripping and swallowing the bandits with a blatantly sexual flair. Sometimes she even moaned and traced the lumps in her unblemished throat as they were sent to her stomach. I could only imagine what the bandits whom she'd yet to catch were thinking, watching the elf treat them like this in their final moments. goddess, she was so-


That non-zero chance was starting to look fairly certain. I wondered what those fellow humans inside her who even now were steadily being reduced to a nutritious slurry would think of when my semen followed after them. What despair would they feel, knowing that their predator had another human in her mouth whom she only wanted to pleasure rather than devour? What strange and perverted thoughts I've been having lately. It seems my travels with these four have changed me more than I had thought.