- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Teale's POV picks up where Markus' left off.

6th of Sunsfall, 3418, On the road to Sofferth Spring, Yaavy, Teale's journal


Thought for the day: Mere's grandmother was right.


Today I took Markus while he was asleep, and when he awoke, I pressed him into my womanhood. Just once at first, I gave him plenty of time to make it known if he didn't want to be played with like that. And then he played with me back. At worst, I only rubbed him on the outside until he was stuck to me with my juices. He was the one who decided that he wanted all the way inside and I


I bit my pen thoughtfully as I read over my journal entry. I was wrong, expressing myself on the page was almost as hard as with words. But it was nice too. I wondered if I would ever share these words with anyone, Markus perhaps? I looked down at my bosom and gave them a small squeeze. My friend wasn't visible between them, but I could feel every movement of his tiny body and didn't really need to see him. Feeling him wake up slightly and give me a squeeze back with both of his hands before falling asleep again was all I could have asked of him in that moment, he'd already given me so much of himself today.


I had almost tripped when Markus decided he liked my idea of getting more intimate. I'd never done this before, with Markus or any other human. But I'd heard that it was rather hard to find a human who was comfortable with being toyed with this way. So I figured if there was a chance that Markus would only ever do it once, why not that once be with me? That's probably a good way to explain my actions to my future daughter or whoever else might read this though. Context makes all the difference.


I should restart from the beginning. It makes sense in context.


I've always liked humans. From the moment I first laid eyes on one, I knew I wanted one to- I didn't even know what at the time. I knew I wanted to make one mine in some way, but I was too young to feel desire of the flesh and instead just wanted to grab and lick a human my own age. Perhaps luckily, I did not meet any humans who were not obviously adults until my breasts started coming in, I doubt I would have eaten anybody, but as a child I was impatient and likely would not have waited on a doll-sized folk's permission if they weren't an adult.


Eventually, years later, I made friends with a boy name Dahl who let me taste his penis in exchange for letting him feel my small (for a high elf) bosom. In hindsight, I'm fairly sure we both thought we were getting the better of the other one, but the end result was Dahl deciding that he didn't like it after I leaned back with him carefully cupped against my mouth so I could really enjoy him. Apparently he was afraid of heights and that had ruined whatever feelings my inexperienced lips and tongue were giving him, and he especially did not like hearing my compliment of his taste. I on the other hand, had discovered a flavor that I couldn't get enough of, only to ruin it by scaring the only human who would put up with my eccentricities.


And of course, I'm a bit of a turtle in personality, so it seemed for a long time that I was doomed to taste heaven on earth just to know that I'd never have it again. Elya always told me I was being melodramatic and just needed practice, but I went 10 years of knowing exactly what I was missing and being seemingly incapable of mustering the words to say and get it without sounding like I actually wanted to eat my friends. Meanwhile Elya can get any sort of folk she wants between her lips without any effort at all.


In any case, it wasn't until we'd hired Markus that I had met a human who wasn't put off by my natural quiet demeanor, and it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I finally got another taste of humans, though admittedly, that second taste was even less appreciated by the human giving it to me than my brief encounter with Dahl. But then that same night, I learned that Markus liked being tasted too. Better yet, I learned that he was both scared and aroused by the thought of being tasty instead of just scared. For so long I hadn't thought of actually getting to have fun with a human beyond some playful ribbing among comrades by playing off of my sister's charisma, and then Markus had revealed that he was open to so much more with some time and effort.


Or rather, by making him open to it. Markus is apparently of a certain class of human who wants and needs more sexual intimacy than he's willing to admit or ask for. Against everything I've ever learned about how to love and protect humans as every elf ought, Markus is happiest when we don't give him a choice but to indulge in his secret desires. If you ask him he immediately and obviously lies, but if you badger him on the falsehoods he agrees that he didn't mean it and allows himself to be taken, like some sort of game. And if you simply force him to be pleasured and to pleasure in turn, then not only does he not resist, but Markus actively and eagerly participates. So if he were anybody else, I could never forgive myself for what I did to him; but as it is Markus, I rightfully feel like I did him a favor.


I had already been riding the high of the three evil men in my belly who had yet to perish as they writhed in agony, devouring bad folk was so much more satisfying than mere animals. The same magic that kept Markus alive and comfortable when air had no natural way of reaching him also kept my meals of evil folk awake and aware until their souls had relinquished what little good was left in them to be reborn as my daughters. Until then, they could do naught but wriggle and hope for a quick death that was still between hours and days away from each of them. Until then, I could enjoy every pitiable movement deep in my body as they dragged themselves around in circles and clawed at the walls of my belly in futility. The nights following these jobs were quickly becoming my favorite time to masturbate myself as I imagined the decadence of also having a good human somewhere else in my body at the same time.


So when I finally felt Markus wake up and consequentially brush against my nether lips, I was quite in the mood to escalate to the real thing and I felt that was all the warning he probably needed before I broached the subject of- deepening our friendship in that way that only river and high elves truly can. It was easily the most pleasure I'd ever felt down there, I only regretted that I hadn't pressed him in deeper and he fell back out after just a minute. Then my recollection of Markus' stress returned and I felt disgusted with myself for thinking that way, this was for Markus, not just for me. My self loathing evaporated though, when he plunged himself even deeper of his own volition. Oh goddess, please let him enjoy this enough that I can feel him again. That all of us can, really. "Teale? You listening?" And then Aure reminded she was talking. Thankfully it wasn't quite her lecturing voice, she reminds me uncomfortably of Mother when she's admonishing me on keeping my head about me.


"I'm sorry what? my mind was elsewhere." Specifically, they were on the delightful creature wriggling and worming his way up into my nethers. Sadly he had gotten stuck without the leverage of my undergarments to push off from, but the serpentine wiggles he was making to try and climb in deeper were far better than anything I'd ever done to myself. I wanted it to never end.


"I asked if you thought it would be alright if we switched at the hotspring rather than after we make camp." I nodded absentmindedly, yeah that would give Markus plenty of time to really enjoy this new experience. The more he enjoyed his time inside me, the more likely that I'd be able to enjoy him a second or third time. Perhaps this could even become part of his routine when we make camp? I could have certainly used this treatment after we drove off that vampire last year, vampires are the worst.


I flexed on Markus at the thought, and to my delight this had the effect of pulling my- my lover? No, not my lover, that implies an intent to marry and I'm sharing Markus with the others. My friend at least, Markus wasn't the type of person to give himself to just anyone. My friend was pulled in so within me not even his feet were poking out now, and I marveled at his form. So elf-like in many ways, yet alien in others.


I was almost in awe at how totally I could feel Markus. It was even better than eating a human, and in fact the sensation of Markus completely overpowered anything I got from purifying his evil kin. I could feel not just his weight and a tickle of his movements, but also his every contour, every feature on his tiny face and each of his fingers. I felt him before, of course, but now that I had him completely the amount of tiny details was almost staggering. As my pulse danced across his miniscule body in waves, so too did I feel his pulse flutter against me. Elves had many more nerve endings in our womanhoods than we did our hands or mouths. When he sucked one of my folds in his mouth for a lewd approximation of a kiss, it was the first time I'd noticed that human tongues are not just smooth but bumpy like an elf's, or that the tiny dark colored dots on his body were raised above the rest of his skin.


I shuddered as Markus swept his arms around what he could reach of me, I felt the tiny squeeze of his palms as he gripped my insides to adjust and orient himself before he found a pair of folds as wide as himself and wedged his dick in between, gripping the mass with his legs and holding that position for what seemed like minutes. When Markus started gyrating his hips in an increasingly frantic pace, kissing my walls all the while it was almost too much for me and I started seeing stars dance through my vision. Sadly, while I felt Markus mouth what must have been silent words against my flesh in between his lewd kisses, I lacked a way to hear or otherwise interpret exactly what he was telling me.


I also wasn't sure how well the sensation on his end would compare to actual penetration with a human woman, but some selfish part of me hoped that his own folk far paled in comparison so that he'd always seek out his teammates for relief. Because having felt a human inside me this way, I desperately wanted to feel him again and again for as long as I lived. Goddess, feeling my little friend grip my flesh with his knees as he rubbed himself on my- I came harder than I'd ever been able to push myself before, and to my ever increasing delight, the uncontrolled contractions pulled Markus even deeper than my controlled movements had. He was beyond even my fingertips now, in a sudden turnabout of what had previously been the case, I was the one helpless as Markus pleasured me. Goddess, I-


At some point I ended up on the ground, flat on my back and panting heavily as I stared senselessly at the Yggdrasil branches overhead and thanked the Goddess over and over again for allowing me the privilege of being born a high elf who could enjoy humans like this. Markus had similarly been closer to my entrance as I came back to myself, also sedated in his own post-orgasm state but still running his hands along what parts of my walls he could reach. I heard chuckling and rolled over to see our teammates, each reclining against the nearest tree trunk and chewing the light blue bittersweet bark that had been shed off of the Yggdrasil. I blushed heavily as I caught their mirthful expressions.


My facade of having full control over myself as a highly skilled and accomplished swordself was obliterated mid-step, and I simply stopped thinking of anything besides the feelings that Markus had been giving me. The other three meanwhile were all smirking down at me, like I was some kind of human. Elya in particular looked like she just tricked me into playing along with one of her plans again, like she had when she cheated yesterday. Did she mean for me to embarrass myself with Markus? Or perhaps my older sister was simply glad to see that I'd lost my virginity so long after she'd shelved the plot to focus on my conversation skills?


I should be more annoyed about all of that, but I just couldn't bring myself to care about anything other than the adorable creature who was even now giving me such amazing feelings I could hardly stand. If it were possible, I would have laid there all day. Whiling away the hours by flexing my human friend deeper into myself and twitching in helpless glee at what he did while I was at his mercy before he slid back within reach of my grasp and I flexed him in deep once more. I was sure he felt the same. We were meant for this, I was suddenly sure, the Goddess had planned that our folks reward one another for our love and devotion to her ways. Heaven was surely defined as basking in her unending love for her children as our loins squirmed full of blessed human friends.


But alas, I couldn't lay in the dirt all day. We had to get reasonably close to the hotspring to make camp if we were to actually bathe there following breakfast. It wouldn't do much good to get the dust of the road off if just getting back to camp meant that we sweat enough to need another bath just from getting back to camp. Every elf without a father knows that for bathing to be effective, you need to relax for at least a full day afterwards to let the cleanliness sink in, half-assing your hygiene just makes you smell like a human does when they think they're done bathing.


So reluctantly, I reached up my armored skirt again, navigating past the cloth of my underclothes by touch and poking into myself. I did my best to ignore the whistling and giggling of the others as I inadvertently gave them a show, but I blushed a deep brown anyway. Thankfully the tiny clench I made at the feeling of my fingers only pulled Markus slightly deeper, and I was still able to pinch his ankle to pull him out. Once he was blinking the stars out of his eyes in the setting sun I admired the man who with his mere presence had reduced one of the Goddess' most powerful children to such a pathetic state. When Markus turned to regard me back, I kissed him on his adorably tiny face before he could get any words out and then tucked him in between my breasts again.


I was glad for his attention, but I think I need more time to think on things before I could speak of it with him. Or anyone. Even now, all I really know for sure is that I want to feel him inside me again. Possibly without a belly full of partially digested humans so as to not distract from the pleasure and love I felt from and for him. Or perhaps with freshly devoured humans who squirmed more vigorously thinking they could still escape their judgment, there was a lot to experiment with on that front. I was eager to find out. And somehow without asking him I knew Markus felt the same.