- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Markus has some Deep Thoughts about the relationship between elves and humans.

7th of Sunsfall, 3418, Somewhere in North Yaavy, Markus' Journal


Yesterday was interesting. I went into a cave, and I only had Teale for company. And together, we learned some things about eachother. It put a great many things that I knew about elves and her specifically into perspective, and I think I have a lot of thinking to do before I know what to write about it.


I stared at the entry I had made, thinking back on it all. I was kind of an idiot sometimes, I realized in hindsight. Even now when I looked back on what had happened after Elya had decided she had enough of me for the evening, I still couldn't really believe it had all happened like that.


I woke up in a place completely unfamiliar to me. I was utterly blind in the darkness, but from what I could feel the ground was made from a delicately quilted cloth that sank under my weight, with my head and shoulders sinking much deep into the cloth than my feet, keeping me at an incline. The air meanwhile, smelled of mostly flowery elf sweat, but with a hint of something I'd never detected before now. Another clue was the swaying, wherever I was was gently rotating about an axis somewhere around my feet and in the distance I could hear more cloth and some metal clinking together in what I was beginning to recognize as walking.


So, I deduced, I must be in someone's money pouch or some other more traditional method of carrying me. I guess whoever this is wasn't in the mood to taste me then? But when I tried to sit up, I discovered the biggest, most important clue. I still couldn't see anything, but then my face brushed against those lips in the dark, suspended just a quarter-span away from myself. I knew then that I was in a very intimate place. I froze on contact with her flesh, and from the sudden jerk in her waking, so did she. But then the moment passed as though nothing had happened and she kept walking, and I leaned back to stare into the darkness where I now knew she was, and I-


I couldn't stop myself from running a hand across her, marveling at the smooth and slippery texture present in the chubby lips that guarded her opening. This was probably Teale, I knew, from the context I had available to me. Teale, the quiet introvert of the team, had finally made good on that common elven playful threat, and slipped me into her undergarments. This was- I'd been with human women before, but the scale here was practically incomparable and I couldn't even see what I was doing. Elves always seemed so untouchable and borderline sacred, eve now that each of them had fully explored me, I never thought I'd see one of these outside of communal bathing. But I supposed it was probably just different for elves, as so many other things with them are different. They certainly thought almost nothing of seeing and touching my nude form or bringing me to orgasm in full view of the others. But none of that changed the fact that I had no idea what I was supposed to do now.


I supposed the obvious answer was to pleasure Teale somehow. That's clearly what she wanted me to do, since I was here and not literally anywhere else she could have put me. I don't- I liked Teale, but I didn't really know what she expected me to-


And that's when Teale helpfully informed me as to what she wanted with me. With a much louder clinking noise and an abrupt shift in the swaying of her underclothes, I was lurched out of my thoughts as I felt her hand gently cup me from underneath the fabric and begin to lift me up towards herself. She did so slowly and delicately, as though she were afraid of breaking me, or perhaps herself. And I had plenty of time to blindly stare up at the dark and imagine the orifice opening wide to greet me. Except when I actually met her nethers, she was still closed, and instead I was briefly sandwiched between her firm fingers and her moist and pillow-soft labia. It was oddly comfortable, and I was almost upset when her hand receded and left me lying on the cloth.


Well Teale clearly wanted me to touch her, and I found myself wanting the same. So what exactly was stopping me? I sat up again, not simply ignoring how my head brushed against her, but sliding forward to press more of myself into her. And then I gave her a tentative lick, her juices tasted bittersweet, a stronger variant of the air wafting off of it. I couldn't say that I liked the flavor, but I also definitely wanted more.


I still had no idea what I was doing, but if elves were anything like the women they resembled, then simply touching and tasting her as much as I can couldn't go wrong. At the worst she'll simply tell me how to do it better next time. … I was already thinking of doing this again. In fact I was thinking of pressing myself against all the elves of my team in this way. I kind of owed it to them, really. How often did they do the same for me? Granted, they suckled me for their own benefit, but I craved more of Teale's juices, did I not?


I quickly lost myself to it all. The sashaying sway of Teale's gait, my arms sliding and squeezing as much of her lips as I could reach, her taste, her smell, the all-encompassing darkness, the utter silence save for the distant ruffles and clinks of Teale's walking and the lewd wet sounds as I caressed and licked her. I didn't want it to end, I couldn't see how it could possibly get any better. So I was pleasantly surprised when Teale reached down again.


Once more I was lifted and cupped in her palm, just beneath the quilted surface. And once more I was pressed into her womanly flesh, for a moment losing the ability to draw breath before her magic compensated and filled my lungs anyway. I thought she would release me then but instead Teale began to rub me into herself, and it was so much better than any of my own meager efforts had been. I was dragged up across her slicked surface and I felt my cock part her like a boat parted waves, then I was rubbed back down towards where I supposed her elven anus would be and I was deftly twisted around so that some other part of me would be lubricated in her plentiful juices. It only took 7 strokes of this before Teale was satisfied with my predicament, and the fingers retreated, leaving me suspended in her lips.


It was- divine is the only word that came to mind. An elf's heartbeat is always vaguely present in any interaction with them. In their hands it was a subtle vibration, in their breasts, it was an all-encompassing gentle rhythm that all but demanded that you heed its ceaseless call to relax and sleep. From the outside of her womanhood, Teale's heartbeat was a pleasantly warm pulse that encouraged me to get comfortable while I did my best to please her; but here, partially surrounded by it? It was all of those at once. Teale's lifeforce continually squeezed and pulled at me, like a series of small but strong hugs all across the left half of my body. Teale's body wanted me in a very primal way, it wanted to pull me inside and take everything I had to offer, it was- I've never felt so wanted in my entire life.


And then just like that I slipped back out, splashing into a small puddle of Teale's excitement and just laying there in shock before I rolled over onto my back to stare up at where I'd fallen from. I stared up into the darkness and breathed in Teale's scents in deep calm breaths as I contemplated my feelings and desires.


Within the more liberally theological queendoms, there exist humans who- in the absence of any actual signs of divinity or at least benevolent divinity, choose to worship elves instead. I know nearly nothing at all of their theology, beliefs, or practices, but having spent just- not even 5 minutes within Teale's depths. I found myself sympathizing with elf-worshipers, and almost fully ready to cast off a lifetime of Earth Mother worship that I was raised to believe in. I wanted more, even at the risk of Teale's body turning around to smite me for my insolence, I was ready to give myself to her pleasure completely and utterly.


So I rolled over to my stomach and curled up until my feet were planted into the fabric, my back and shoulders making a slight indent in her lips. I luxuriated in the sensation of her pulse for a moment, and then I stood up while the world itself seemed to fall away for a moment before righting itself as Teale gripped every bit of me with even more desire than I held for her.