- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Elya takes her time savoring her favorite treat while musing about her duties as an elf and an older sister.

5th of Sunsfall, 3418, a bit north of Celes, Yaavy, Elya's journal


Still not sure what I'm supposed to write in these things just yet. But Teale thought it would be nice if we kept a record of our recollections for when our ears drooped long with age and our adventuring days were over. I think she's just trying to have something in common with Markus so he'll consider the matter if she ever figures out that she wants to marry him. I don't think she's aware of it just yet, but he's just her type: quiet, academic, and a fan of busty elves like our bloodline tends to produce. Not to mention he's exactly the sort of human who should be settling down with an elf rather than a human woman: inordinately tasty, easy to fluster, and fine with being held. None of that “independence” blasphemy that you get from humans who weren't raised around their betters and somehow think that they're better off without love and protection. Markus was a great match for my little sister and would no doubt significantly improve the stock of my future adorable nieces.


But that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy him in the meantime while she figured that out.


Case in point, I already had wrung the first rope of cum out of the alchemist while he lay gasping in a warm sticky pool of saliva under my tongue. I couldn't actually taste it on him yet, but I felt the hot liquid impact my tongue's underside and had diligently smeared his seed over what I could of Markus' tired body to increase my enjoyment of him once it had been properly rubbed in, the salty fluid paired wonderfully with his natural oily flavor and it was well worth the finesse required to milk it out and season him with it before I got my next proper lick on him. I'd had other humans in that spot before, even had a wood elf at one point, so I knew what I was doing. And I wasn't the only one who moaned when I started back on tasting him again.


Markus' enjoyment would have been palpable even if he hadn't painted himself flour white in it. Probably. It's not like I had eyes in my mouth to see what color he was. But I could taste and smell him, and our team's adorable human couldn't be happier than when he was being ravished in an elven mouth where deep down, he knew he belonged. And I was doing my part to ensure that when Teale finally worked up the nerve to stake her claim on him, that he'd last a lot longer for her than just 2 or 3 orgasms. My baby sister deserved the best.


"You cheated!" Speaking of my darling sibling, it seemed she'd figured out my ruse. Oh well.


I deftly scooped Markus up under my tongue and pushed him back and to the side, sliding him into my cheek to reply. From the sudden change in his sweat, Markus evidently got a bit of excited fear of how close he got to my throat but his dick also throbbed harder so I thought nothing of it. Sorry little pervert, but nobody's swallowing you today, or ever. Markus would just have to content himself with staring longingly into the darkness of our throats while being relentlessly tasted. Or whatever it was he did.

Friend safely stowed away, I could enunciate my fiendishly clever rebuttal to the entirely true accusation. “I did not.” Then I slurped Markus back into my mouth, delighting in his gasp when his still-sensitive dick grazed over the rough yet squishy surface of my tastebuds. Not to mention the wealth of information I got from him. Markus seemed to have some awareness that we could tell what he truly thought of things, but I don't think he really had any idea as to what extent.


Simply from pulling his weary body back into its pride of place under my incisors, he had rolled over and dragged across hundreds of tastebuds, and given me an accurate idea of everything about him that had a physical sign. From the moment he entered my mouth I could taste the emotions on his sweat and smelled the sweetness in his blood, I knew how many more times I could make him cum and how long it would take him to physically recover enough to drain his balls a third time after he'd reached that point. Were I to orcishly decide to swallow him afterall, I knew that Markus would be capable of pleasing me with his struggles for 2 days and a half before he finally succumbed and nourished me.


Goddess be praised, by her blessing I knew he was having trouble sleeping, that he no longer felt the need to masturbate himself, that he was dealing with an inordinate amount of stress for his size and build and should really take a break, and most relevantly, that he had another go left in him before his balls would need to refill. Granted, most of that information was obvious from traveling with the man for a week and knowing what we did with him. But had I been a total stranger, I'd have known it all just from his overstimulated dick getting pressed into the top of my tongue in that split-second. Humans had no secrets in the mouths of their benevolent betters.


My favorite variant flavor of his was the moment when he finally let go of that foolish human self-lie and embraced how much he loved having a greater being's attentions. Humans were very egotistical yet self-flagellating things, wanting all our freely given love for them but not wanting to admit to it and fearing that an elf's love was weakness rather than the strength the Goddess meant it to be. Naturally this was just another challenge and responsibility that my folk needed to resolve before the Goddess could come home. But it was an enjoyable challenge, at least. Markus got just a little bit tastier each time I got him to that point.


Indeed, all of that information was made readily apparent to me in a handful of seconds. Enough time for me to begin savoring my treat's futile attempts to direct my tongue to slow down and let him rest, enough time for my sister to respond. "You did! First you slyly added him to the stakes and then you intentionally guessed the worst so that you'd get Markus!"


I smiled brightly at Teale, knowing it'd have the immediate effect of making her pout. As a big sister, I had the honor and duty to make her look cute whenever it was possible, second only to my duty to make her happy in life. Then I shifted Markus to my cheek again, from the taste, he was also curious in what I had to say for myself. "We all agreed that he made a fine consolation prize for second place."


"We all agreed to that thinking that the real prize would be the bad human!"


"Why are you even complaining? You're the one who won, did the knave truly taste so foul?"


"Yes! Also I feel like that was all a ruse for you to skip ahead to your turn in getting Markus!"


Mere cut in "Aye, it does feel a bit suspect now that Teale mentions it." Talking around my friend was getting inconvenient, I may as well let him take a nap until we were done with it. So I slipped him between my tits and tightened the clasps on my armor to keep him from moving around and tickling me. He needed a nap anyway.


"Well fine. Maybe I might have intentionally thrown my chances so I could get Markus a day or 2 early, but that's not something any of you couldn't have done, is it?" More importantly, I skipped ahead to my turn so that it would be Teale's turn fast enough that she didn't lose the nerve that she'd built up to have her way with him. Even if only the once. I didn't think Markus was going to say no once he was there, but Teale wouldn't give him the chance to decline her if she was allowed to think about what she was about to promise him to get the last bandit. Getting the two together was a delicate balancing act of plotting and prodding.


Aure spoke up, she's an older, level-headed elf who doesn't usually get involved with our squabbling but when she did was usually right. It was a wizard thing. It was also a mother thing, though I wasn't sure if her current admonishing tone was more motherly or wizardly. ”It's the spirit of it, Elya. You can't just introduce another layer of deception to the game and not expect us to bring up fairness. Especially not when the whole point of the game was to break a tie.”


"Well it doesn't really change anything does it? It's currently my turn and when we wake tomorrow it'll be Teale's turn and then she can actually make good on what would have been her bribe if she so chooses.” Teale blushed right then as she seemed to realize that I'd done her a favor after both giving her the extra and skipping to her turn with her future husband faster. She has so little faith in me sometimes, it'd hurt if I wasn't such a brat to her when we were children. Aure, likewise, seemed to get at what my actual motive was and she snorted at our sisterly byplay. “Until then though, I'm going to enjoy my favorite human friend the way I already know he likes to be."


Mere meanwhile, was paying less than her full attention again and only caught the last thing said. “Since when do you have other human friends? You're from Toolif!” I huffed at her, faux-insulted at the insinuation. It was true there weren't many humans who lived in the foothills of Mount Mother, despite the best efforts of the Empresses to encourage them, but that didn't mean there were none.


"I do so have other human friends, most of them just aren't adventurers so I don't see them much."


“And just how close are you to these friends of yours, whom I remind you, you haven't seen in years because they're not adventuring? Do they know what you do for a living? Would they be calm about it?”


Did they know that I devoured folk exactly like them in all but soul, she meant. Rufgus might've, being a bailiff last I checked up on him, but no I couldn't gamble on that. Sal though... "Well no, but if Markus was fine with learning that I'm sure my other human friends would be fine know about it too. I've heard Sal wish all sorts of fun punishments on bandits before, he'd probably be just as enamored with watching me eat them as Markus is." Sal was a retired border guard who lost his leg and livelihood to a band of criminals who apparently took offense to a lone human just trying to do his job. I set him up with my Teale's and my friend Ghiffe, and as far as I know he's been very happy with her, if still a bit bitter at losing his leg. Dwarven poison was nasty enough that it couldn't be regrown in time.