- Text Size +
Story Notes:

THIS STORY CONTAINS: Giantess growth, destruction, scuffles with the military, Big Ben, and some light vore. Enjoy at your discretion!

------

It was an unusually warm summer evening, one that, to the naked eye, seemed to be just like any other, average, uneventful. Traffic sputtered by on the busy London streets as usual, clouds hung lazily in the setting sun above, people came and went, uncaring, unconcerned, unaware of what was to come. 

The peaceful calm was shattered suddenly as a splitting CRACK echoed throughout the neighbourhood, plumes of thick smoke and dust filling the streets. The earth shook, not once, but twice, quaking violently as though impossibly heavy objects were crashing to the ground. Below, the people, now panicked and alert, desperately tried to see the source of the commotion through the columns of dust, a shape becoming clearer as the particulate dispersed in the harsh sunlight. 

“Holy shit!” A voice excitedly boomed, the sheer power behind these words shaking the very air they carried through. The dust continued to settle and the shape within moved, stretching its form, extending a pair of limbs upward, two delicate hands rising through the cloud of debris. 

Rising to her feet, Roza took her first step, her enormous foot filling the streets below. The world pulsed, the surrounding buildings rattling from the impact as the beautiful woman emerged from the cocoon of dust and debris, dwarfing the world around her. With amazement, she stared at her own two hands, peering past them down towards the streets that she dominated as simply as she stood. It was real, after months of pouring through dusty tomes and phoney spellbooks, one of them actually worked, her wish had finally come true. 

Carelessly, a beautiful naked foot came down upon the street as Roza adjusted her stance, stepping free of the rubble her growth had created. The forceful impact resonated deeply throughout the surrounding area, knocking every standing onlooker to the ground with a violent quake as the newborn goddess towered over the city she had taken up residency in. Surveying the streets from a bird’s-eye view, the overjoyed giantess’s gaze darted from the fleeing people to the panicking traffic, all the chaos and commotion directly because of her. 

“Awww, you don’t want to play with me?” Roza asked, taking a step towards the fearful crowds, pouting playfully. Whatever response they may have levied back went unheard by the grinning goddess, their cries too small to reach the beauty’s lofty ears. Nevertheless, Roza continued, taking another small step, her enormous foot landing atop the first few cars that had jammed up trying to clear the dangerous street. The crunch of metal felt so satisfying to the massive girl’s touch, the cold sensation of steel folding without effort seeming so natural, so correct. As if it was a feeling Roza had been deprived of at her former, normal height. Pressing her toes into the pavement, she savoured the experience. There would be more opportunities, but this was the first, a memory to be cherished before every car on the road suffered the same fate beneath her glorious soles. 

She shuddered, another sensation joining the euphoria. Jolts of pleasure arched through Roza’s body, the tingling feeling of joy overcoming her as she contemplated her power. High above the dreary streets, her pert, beautiful nipples hardened from the excitement and the beautiful goddess absentmindedly raised a hand to one, gently tweaking it as she surveyed her playground. A unashamed moan escaped her lips, echoing throughout the corridor of buildings as the gorgeous giantess softly massaged her nipple. The sparks of pleasure continued to pulse, each one delighting more than the last as Roza kneaded her soft sensitive breasts harder, her beautiful cock twitching below, aching to be touched next. 

The people of London watched, eyes wide as the beautiful terror took another step, this one brimming with excessive, playful malice. Roza’s foot cratered the soft pavement, shaking the borough violently yet again. But before the beleaguered bystanders had time to recover, another footfall struck, followed by another as the giantess reached a comfortable strolling pace. Those on their feet began to run, leaving the struggling populace and those trapped in their gridlocked cars to watch as the oncoming footsteps quickly approached. No human being could escape the impending doom, and no vehicle could maneuver through the chaotic mess of traffic caused by Roza’s presence. With a callous grin, the enormous beauty continued to leisurely stroll down the street, reaching the backed-up wall of people and cars with a few short steps. 

“Excuse me!” She said sweetly, not waiting to let them hear it. Without hesitation, Roza’s powerful steps collided with the sea of metal and people, carelessly trampling over the congested streets as though it were filled with cardboard and bubblewrap. The texture of the landscape was unique, the sheer volume of trapped vehicles offering an interesting sensation against her mighty soles. None withstood the sheer power of her gait, but Roza noted the very pleasant “pop” that came from crushing several cars at once, an experience separate from the first car she flattened. Nevertheless, a rush of adrenaline and endorphins surged, igniting the goddess’s pleasure centres with ferocious intensity, all from the simple act of merely walking forward. 

Below, the tide of people frantically churned as the massive girl blissfully trod upon them. The chaos  continued to boil as the gridlock spilled into the adjacent streets. The people outside of the immediate danger had heard everything, the horrible sounds of destruction, the bizarrely powerful voice of a being obscured by the rows of buildings between them and her. But now, As Roza’s enormous foot stepped into the intersection, more hapless citizens of the maligned metropolis came to understand the scope of the situation. 

Or so they thought. 

“Hello, down there!” Roza called down cheerily, recognizing the fresh playthings that had come into view. They were so small, so difficult to individually make out. To the towering giantess, they were nothing more than a crowd, a swarm of gnats devoid of humanity, toys to be used without remorse. As she approached, the traffic running down the newly-interrupted street slammed to a halt, leaving the intersection full of helpless cars and hapless pedestrians. Roza grinned, her pulse quickening as she spotted a particular grouping of vehicles and prepared to savour that metallic crunch yet again. Her approach was meticulous and thorough, adjusting the few steps it took to close the distance in a way that guaranteed the most satisfying crunch possible. With a dramatic flair, the mountainous woman lifted her leg high, drunk on the carnal lust of her own power, and prepared to stomp with a force yet unknown to her. 

But something else happened. As Roza’s giant foot began to accelerate towards the earth, another sensation overwhelmed her, one that was familiar, but different all the same. Her vision lost focus, her body shuddered and her cock stiffened as a surge of supernatural pleasure took hold within. Her foot collided with the pavement, flattening cars and people alike with an enormous CRASH, one so large that it surprised even her as the goddess looked down, snapping out of her own sexual stupor. As her gaze focused on the destruction she had wrought, Roza looked on in surprise, not at the cluster of cars she had managed to crush, but at the entire intersection her foot now managed to fill. There was little room to maneuver, the goddess’s massive toes had sheered away the facades of the surrounding buildings, her foot simply too large for the urban infrastructure. But how? Just a moment ago, she was walking through the streets with relative ease. Now the tiny city had seemed to dwindle even further. Or, perhaps. She had gotten larger. 

“I… grew again?” Roza asked with puzzled wonder, looking herself over as she dwarfed the surrounding structures. She was large before, able to see far off into the distance, with only the towering skyscrapers of the downtown skyline challenging her height. But now, within the span seconds, Roza had rocketed upwards, humbling most of the immediate area. Scanning the horizon, the immense girl spied Tower 42, rivalling it’s stature as she estimated her new height to be around 600ft tall.  The change in perspective was dizzying, but as a strong crosswind blew across Roza’s chest, the slight chill tingling against her erect nipples, she winced again with abject glee. Below, her mighty cock throbbed, bouncing in tandem with her racing heart as the blood pumped throughout her now-lengthy vascular system. Gently, she let a finger graze her massive member’s length, cooing slightly as she adjusted her footing. The world quaked violently, but Roza didn’t seem to notice or care, for her thoughts were too preoccupied with her sudden, unexpected change. 

The particular incantation she recited seemed to imply that the effects were instantaneous, a single-use affair, but Fae magic was known to be unpredictable. Looking over her shoulder, Roza eyed the rubble of her former abode, the spellbook assuredly buried under tonnes upon tonnes of debris as she pondered the effects of the spell. She clenched her fists, as if to feel for any latent energy, and residual magic left within her system as she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Blocking out all the chaos beneath her, Roza waited, hoping to feel some sort of new sensation spring forth. Save for that same constant buzzing of pleasure, the titanic girl felt nothing unusual, opening her eyes to the same scene she had laid out, still 600ft tall. 

“Weird.” She muttered, pulling her foot loose from the cramped intersection. As it left the ground, Roza could feel the caked-on debris and twisted metal peel away from her sole, crashing to the earth as she lifted her leg, quietly amusing her. Without much thought, Roza took a step, the now-smaller buildings crumbling beneath the unthinkable weight of her divine beauty as she placed her foot upon the city. The streets were too narrow now, like a tightrope flanked by annoying corridors of sand castle buildings. The paths of mankind were too small for her now, so, it was only fitting that she made her own. 

Treading upon the famous city with indifference, Roza strolled lazily, no particular destination in mind as she trampled everything, buildings and people alike, until she came to a stop. Before her flowed the River Thames, and across its rushing waters sat The Palace of Westminster, the home of British parliament. Silhouetted against the setting sun, the iconic clock tower housing Big Ben jutted skyward proudly. Roza smirked, taking a powerful step into the river as she began to cross, her immense footfall sending enormous waves rippling throughout the water. Wading through the famous river, feeling it’s chill upon her bare skin, the goddess had time to ponder, to consider if any forces had been deployed to defend the seat of British power in the small window of time since her rampage had so abruptly begun. As Roza stepped onto the street abutting the important government space, she scoffed at the resistance she was met with. A few rows of the on-site security had lined up, meagre weapons pointed skyward as their terrified gaze met her own. It was pathetic, almost insulting, that this was the best her country could do with such short notice. 

“Not exactly the red carpet treatment, is it? I thought there’d be a bit more fanfare, I have to say, I’m disappointed.” Roza called down, hands on her hips as a few more tiny guards joined the defensive wall. Her voice was almost too loud for those below, those who could only stare up in horrified awe, hoping desperately that the booming banter of the giantess above would not burst their puny eardrums. A steadfast few remained unshaken, keeping their weapons drawn, trained on Roza’s massive, unmissable form. With white-knuckle anticipation, they held their breath and waited for the giantess to make the first move. 

“Well…” Roza said, taking the slightest step closer towards the defensive embankment. She wasn’t able to complete the thought when the jumpy guards pulled their triggers, the hilariously peppering  of gunfire echoing through the streets. Roza heard it first, almost feeling an instinctive need to shield herself from the rain of bullets heading her direction. But, of course, by the time she felt this urge, she knew their fire would already be upon her, and as she relaxed and took in the situation, the gleeful goddess realized she didn’t feel a thing. No pain, no discomfort, nothing. The small-arms fire of their tiny weapons was far too weak to even sting. Soon, the volley of gunfire subsided, and the security teams on the ground stared at their target dumbfounded, having done nothing but give pause to her imminent wrath. 

Her mischievous grin widened as she took another step, a massive foot shattering the pavement mere meters away from the defensive line. Staring down past the curves of her cleavage, the length of her excited cock, Roza just gleamed at her prey, saying nothing as the streets stood silent, all eyes on her. She thought about something witty to say, a brief quip to herald the beginning of her hostile takeover, but as the glorious goddess mulled her options over, she found none so poignant as this. With a simple smile, Roza swept her foot through the street, swatting the little bugs aside with devastating force. The pitiful security teams had amused her, but she was hoping for something grand. And while Roza felt the temptation to sit and wait for the army to be mobilized, she was already here, and the Palace of Westminster sat undefended, ready to be remodeled. From her lofty vantage point, the gigantic girl could see Buckingham palace just a stone’s throw away, but, first things first. 

“Knock knock!” She called, gently nudging her toe through the corner of the building. The palace offered no resistance, it’s walls instantly crumbling against the incalculable force that collided with it. Lazily, Roza flexed her toe, feeling countless tonnes of brick and mortar splinter and spill over her bare skin before dragging her foot through the structure with ruinous delight. She lurched forward, taking a heavy step further down the street all while pulling a toe along the palace’s facade, decimating centuries of history and culture with ease as she softly hummed to herself.  The eastern wall collapsed, but Roza paid the destruction little mind as she approached her next plaything. 

At 314ft high, the iconic London clock tower housing Big Ben cut into the sky above the surrounding streets, serving as one of the city’s most popular tourist destinations. Scores of terrified onlookers watched helplessly as the giant girl wiped the streets clean with the palace security, now quaking with fear as Roza stood, draped in the warmth of the setting sun, eyeing them with mischievous intent. Taking another step closer, the world shook, the hapless tourists unable to do anything but let the scene unfold as the veritable goddess came to rest a hand upon the diminutive tower’s spire. It was barely half her sized, the massive clock face lining up with her crotch, and those inside were treated to an eyeful of Roza’s beautiful cock, standing at attention. With each silent breath, her chest rose and fell as her blood pumped, her enormous member gently pulsing with each heartbeat. Smirking her devilish grin, the giantess stood closer to the tower, turning slightly to let her erect penis graze the face of the clock. Those inside Big Ben felt the entire structure rock, struggling to stay standing as those with a view continued to stare, dreading what came next. Roza simply chuckled, tracing a finger along the length of her penis, it’s head brushing against the tower a second time. 

“I bet you’re all expecting a quip.” She said with a smile. 

“Something corny like ‘what time is it?’ or ‘Ben’s not the only big thing around here.’.” 

She chuckled to herself for a moment, appreciating her facetious wit even if her captive audience did not share the sentiment. Their loss, she thought, eyeing the little tower with rapt attention. They didn’t want the preamble, they wanted the show to start. She owed them that much. 

“Then I suppose I’ll just get on with it.” Roza announced, her voice sonorous and sweet. Taking a careful step, the giantess positioned herself, squaring up with the famous tower, aligning her hips with the face of the legendary clock. Resting one hand on the top of the structure, Roza held her throbbing cock with the other, lifting it level with the building. She paused, her devilish grin beaming to the world as onlookers from all sides watched in horror. She wouldn’t, she couldn’t, there’s no way this giant girl was about to do what she was suggesting, right? To defile a structure so iconic in such a profane way, it seemed too impossible a concept for the stunned watchers to even conceive of. As people produced their phones, broadcasting the situation live to the world, hundreds of thousands more tuned in, waiting with anxious anticipation. But she had held out for long enough. 

With no warning, no subtle indications at all, Roza rocked her hips forward, plunging her enormous penis into the clock face of Big Ben.

The masonry of the olden tower buckled instantly, stone and mortar caving as Roza’s mighty member tore through the structure. Inside, the mechanisms of the clock twisted and broke as the bell itself was knocked loose from its armature, spilling over her cock as it tumbled to the ground. Those trapped inside the tower were subject to the calamity within, the heavy machinery of the clock tearing the interior apart as everything came down. Centuries of maintenance and care had been undone in a single second, a simple thrust destroying lifetimes of work and meticulous upkeep. The experience was unique. Not exactly pleasant, there were far too many bits of jagged metal and debris brushing against her sensitive skin, but at her size, Roza was hardly made uncomfortable. While the physical sensation was underwhelming, mentally, the giddy goddess was on cloud 9, riding a wave of euphoric bliss as she destroyed the English eyesore with something as simple as her cock. She pulled away, removing herself from the tower as the upper part of the structure collapsed, showers of debris crashing to the earth as the giantess stood back to admire her handiwork. All evidence of there ever being a clock atop this pitiful wreck lay in heaping ruins on the ground some hundreds of feet below.

“Shame you couldn’t handle me, I’d really like to do that again!” Roza exclaimed, placing a triumphant hand on her hip as she looked down at the mess she had made, contemplating what to do next. What remained of the tower still stood, and it wouldn’t take much to correct that fact, but every option seemed too simple, too small scale. Sure, she could pull it down, kick the tower over, but that all felt like busywork, there was no majesty to it, no grandeur. Roza scratched her head, considering how to deliver her spectacular coup de grace, but nothing came to her, further fuelling the frustration of the confounded colossus. 

“Fuck it.” She said, her patience wearing thin. She had spent enough time hemming and hawing, pulling her shapely leg back, Roza prepared to demolish Big Ben once and for all with a forceful kick. She let her muscles relax, released her lofty leg, and felt her foot travel like a pendulum. But before any impact was made, Roza felt her mind slip once again, her vision blurring, her head spinning as she felt her balance loosen. Another rush of that bizarrely euphoric sensation from earlier surged through her body, shocking her senses as she fought to stay upright. Staggering slightly, the disoriented giantess planted her feet upon the ground and shook herself, snapping back into the moment to realize, somehow, she had grown again. 

Her view of the landscape was dizzying. Gone were the knee-to-waist-high corridors of London’s streets, replaced with a bumpy terrain of structures that barely challenged the height of her toes. The Palace, the sprawling grounds of the country’s governmental residence, was now nothing more than a palm-sized patch of land, with Roza’s foot encroaching on its borders, threatening to bulldoze the entire property with so much as a misstep. Below, the damaged Big Ben stood, somehow unscathed against this recent growth spurt, but now insignificant enough that even the slightest move would send the tower tumbling. 

“I did it again!” Roza exclaimed with elated excitement, standing in awe of her own self. If she was impossibly large before, now the immense girl was simply too large to quantify. Her heavy footfalls sank deeply into the soft earth, irrespective of pavement or stone or anything. Her head was adrift above the sparse layer of cloud, with the distant world below draped in the atmospheric haze of the Rayleigh effect. To put it simply, she was huge, miles tall and looming over the world she once lived in. 

“Well, then.” Roza said, her sweeping voice rocking the world as her gaze fell upon the still-standing Palace of Westminster. 

“Time to swear myself in.” 

With a forceful stomp, the titanic goddess levelled the entirety of British parliament in a decisive strike, the power of her footfall registering in megatons as the surrounding structures of the city struggled to stay standing. Grinning, Roza ground her heel atop the debris, considering the ramifications of what she has just done, the message she had just sent to the world. She had long tread past the point of no return, but she didn’t care. With confidence only a miles-high goddess could have, Roza set off towards Buckingham Palace, secure in her decision to claim this tiny island in the Atlantic Ocean as her own once and for all. In a matter of steps, Roza reached the royal palace, delivering an equally deft boot to the tourist trap, reducing it to nothing but mulched earth beneath her incomprehensibly large soles. 

“Voila! With that taken care of, I do believe it’s time for my coronation!” She declared as she threw her victorious arms wide, savouring the moment until she heard a small POP, followed by another, and another. Intrigued, Roza knelt down towards the direction the noises were coming from only to find small explosions bursting against her beautiful legs. Artillery, bombs, and other heavy weapons had finally been deployed against her, a hail of ordnance arriving from all sides but the tremendous girl felt nothing, not even the slightest impact. Tanks and jets delivered their payload on target, it would’ve been difficult to miss something so large, but nevertheless, every attack seemed in vain as Roza stood, unshaken by the pathetic attack. 

“Too little, too late, bugs! You should’ve tried when I was a few miles shorter!” She exclaimed, her thunderous peels of laughter violently rocking the lands below. Still kneeling, Roza placed her hands on the miniature city, bringing her face in close to inspect a battalion of heavily armoured tanks and vehicles. Her powerful breath poured through the streets, flinging any unsecured object lighter than a car skyward with gale force winds. 

“Sorry, guys. Game’s over!” She boomed, matter-of-factly. 

“I wiped it all out, the government, the monarchy, I’m the new boss now.” 

Her simple explanation did nothing to dissuade the tiny tanks as their fire continued. Roza rolled her eyes and stood up, dragging her foot along the patch of city where that particular battalion was positioned, burying it instantly as she looked around for her other assailants. Incoming bursts of hot air arrived from all sides as jets rushed past, offering little more than an insect-sized annoyance to the giant girl as they made their feeble bombing runs. Buzzing like flies, more squadrons of tiny fighters soared past, amusing Roza as they scrambled to lay a scratch upon her perfect skin. 

“Guys, come on. Really, this is embarrassing.” She mocked, folding her arms as another salvo of warheads enveloped her knees. Watching the swarms maneuver in the open air, the mountainous girl wondered if they could understand what she was saying, if the totality of what she had done was realized by whomever was ordering this attack. With nothing left to defend, were these expensive hunks of steel acting out of revenge, fulfilling the wishes of some general who served a government that no longer existed? She contemplated what to do, wondering if standing still and taking a few more hits would illustrate how futile their efforts truly were.

“Someone with half a brain must realize this is pointless, right?” She asked, turning her head to follow a jet as it passed. Acting quickly, Roza raised her arm into the flight path of the gnat-sized plane, a small incendiary flash sparking as the jet careened into the goddess’s impossibly huge arm and exploded. Still, as she felt the brief wave of heat envelope the impact site, several more hers buzzed by, their numbers seeming to increase from thin air. 

“You know, I think it’s actually quite insulting that you all don’t know when to quit!” Roza exclaimed with frustration. 

“You little fleas couldn’t land a scratch on me, but the fact that you think you can is the most disrespectful behaviour I’ve seen all evening!” 

Her tone was cross, sweeping across the English metropolis with unmistakable ire, but still, the squadrons persisted. From below, more artillery tickled against her impervious skin while more fighters bombed the giant girl from above. This whole affair was going nowhere fast and it was clear to Roza that these holdouts of the old management weren’t going to just let her get away with her little transfer of power, her coronation would not be recognized by such ignorant plebeians. While they weren’t anything more than an amusing inconvenience, the fact that these soldiers were so stalwart in their mission to bring her down was more offensive than any bomb they launched her way. If they had this much time and effort to devote to pissing the immense girl off, there was no telling when they’d stop, if they’d stop. No, this problem was endemic, this country, her country, was lost to these fools. Taking a deep breath, exhaling a tremendous sigh, Roza knew what she needed to do. 

“You little toy soldiers just don’t know when to quit, do you? You just had to ruin my fun, I was having such a wonderful evening.” She said, her tone low and cold. Miles below, the untouched pockets of London stared up at the beautiful goddess, cowering at every word as the military strike continued to no end. 

“It’s a shame. It really is.” She sighed again. 

“That you couldn’t just let me have this one simple thing. That you all had to do your ‘duty to the crown’.” 

Roza let her arms fall to her sides, staring down past the swell of her own cleavage at the tiny world below, the sound of faint explosions echoing across the landscape. She said nothing, simply surveying the world she sought to rule, accepting what she was about to do. 

“If I can’t have this rock, no one can.” 

Closing her eyes, Roza let her body relax, letting every tense muscle unclench and return to neutral. Both of her growth spurts had happened spontaneously, whenever she was a about to destroy something. Searching deep within herself for any trace of the dormant Fae magic, the beautiful behemoth tried to summon that power, to manifest another change. 

“Come on, come on.” She muttered, manifesting her feelings as best she could. She wanted to grow, to ascend beyond the borders of this dinky little rock in the sea, she wanted so desperately to place the entirety of the British isles beneath her foot in a singular display of ultimate power. Straining, Roza widened her stance, sweeping neighbourhoods aside as her body tensed, trying to force the transformation out. 

“Fuck.” She cursed, feeling nothing but sweat bead upon her face as her frustration grew inside. There was no rhyme or reason to her previous growth, it was spontaneous, chaotic. With no way to determine how exactly each spurt was triggered, Roza was left to wonder if the magic had run its course, leaving her at this lofty, several-mile height with no hope for more, a notion that worried the gigantic girl.

“This can’t be it!” She fumed.

“This can’t be as big as I get, I had such higher hopes than this!” 

Turning her attention downward, Roza looked for a particularly satisfying patch of city to crush, hoping to vent her frustrations and clear her mind. If she couldn’t grow again, at least she’d have some fun at the size she was stuck with. Spying one particular burrough, the impossibly large girl lifted her leg high, ready to send it screaming towards the earth with apocalyptic force. Quivering with anticipation, Roza released the hold, her foot beginning it’s threatening descent as time seemed to slow to a halt. She felt her balance sway, the world spinning as her stomp continued its ruinous descent, it’s trajectory changing as the mighty titaness struggled to maintain her footing. She felt dizzy, tired, as though her body was rebelling against her, forcing her to go down. Fighting to keep her eyes open, Roza caught one last eyeful of London, and then her world faded to black. 

A calming sound of crashing waves was the first sense she detected, followed by the cold-yet-pleasant sensation of water against her skin. Opening her beautiful eyes, Roza sat upright with a start, waves rippling in all directions as she looked around to see a vast ocean come into focus before her. Pockets of clouds drifted along the open water, so low to the surface that the giant girl towered above them with ease, even when sitting in the choppy sea. She blinked once, then twice, trying to process the visual information she was given as she realized again what had happened. 

“It… worked?” Roza asked aloud, the innumerable power of her voice blasting the lazy clouds away as the water in her vicinity and boiled from the sheer concussive force of her words. She had grown again, her efforts to exert her frustration on the little city proving more than effective in unlocking whatever chaotic power remained within her, but as Roza stared out upon the horizon, she wondered where she was, where England had gone. Adjusting her sit, the impossible beauty felt her hands brush against dry land, turning to see a landmass sprawled out behind her, one that bore a familiar shape, it’s many islets and archipelagos recognizable in an instant.  

“Bloody hell… Europe?” She gasped, taking the sight in as though a map of the continent had been unfurled before her. The borders were gone, but the shape of the land and it’s coast was unmistakable. To its side, Africa adjoined the landmass, the various seas and channels dotting the terrain. Laid out like a plush rug, these two continents found themselves at Roza’s mercy, France witnessing her idle destructive power firsthand as several finger marks pocked the country’s surface, scarred by the giantess’s accidental impact. With wide-eyed excitement, she looked over her new dominion with fascination. Leaning forward, she wondered what little country would be her new plaything first. Something coastal seemed to make sense, Spain sitting beside France, yet untouched by the goddess’s immense presence. But as she reached for the little nation, Roza paused, a thought crossing her mind. 

“Wait, what happened to…” she trailed off, pulling away as the slightest movements hammered the shores of the ocean-neighbouring countries with immense tidal waves. She was curious, what fate had befallen the United Kingdom after she had her last blackout? If she had grown this large, it seemed impossible that there would be anything left of the tiny island if she had grown this large. Or so it would seem, however, as she looked past her outstretched arms, Roza spied the minuscule rock that she was so happily terrorizing. The entire western half of the island, Wales in its entirety, seemed to be gone, swept up in the unseen cataclysm of her growth. lost to the sea forever. What remained was a pitiful shadow of the United Kingdom’s former glory, a miserable little smouldering wreck that seemed to beg for a merciful end. 

“I really did a number on you, eh?” Roza smirked with smug glee. She pulled herself in close, so close that every breath washed over the island like a maelstrom of destruction, the sheer volume of air being displaced with every inhale and exhale devastating the remaining ecosystem. It was so fragile, this world was too fragile, a plaything meant only to be broken in the pursuit of bigger, better toys. Roza knew this was her purpose, to give this delicate world a dignified end, one of legend. She smiled again, her mind was made up. 

“Ahhhh.” Roza vocalized, the mocking malice in her booming tone  apparent as she opened her mouth and unfurled her tongue. There, lingering countless miles above the United Kingdom, the massive, agile muscle dangled, thick globs of saliva wicking off and onto the punished landmass. Roza let it hang for a few moments, hoping that everybody upon that rock could get a good look. For she was their great destroyer, and this was her weapon. 

Without a word, she descended, the unfathomably large tongue lapping the British isles up in one long, deliberate sweep. The soft earth could not stand a chance, helpless against the encroaching onslaught of Roza’s unstoppable power. Everything was washed away until nothing of the United Kingdom remained, an empty spot in a great big puddle. 

“Tasted pretty good to me!” Roza proudly declared, sitting upright, towering into the upper atmosphere.

“All those jokes about the food being bad, I just don’t get it.” 

Wiping a few remaining crumbs from her lips, the immense girl stood, thousands of miles tall as she shot out into the cold expanses of the void surrounding the planet. She had worried that breathable air would become a problem, but as Roza marvelled at the beauty of the stars beyond her reach, she found herself respirating without issue. She had transcended far beyond the need for oxygen, and far beyond the need for this earth, with her sights firmly set on the stars above, Roza felt it was time to leave. 

There was no blackout, no dizziness, no confusion. Thinking only of what she wanted to do, the goddess focused and summoned forth the power she knew she held. She eyed the sun, the very source of life within our home solar system and reached out a hand towards it. Below, the Atlantic Ocean began to churn, Roza’s country-sized feet began to expand outward as she grew, feeling the power rush through her as she shot upward, growing again. 

First, she would claim the sun.

Then she would claim the galaxy.

And finally, the universe. Uniting all that dwelled within under the banner of their one true celestial empress. Roza, Queen of The Stars. 


END