- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Cass finally arived back at the cafè, and headed up into her room. As she walked up the stairs, she hummed herself a sing-song tune and shaked her hips. She opens her door and looks at her clock. 6 o'clock. Enough time for her to "relax". She goes into her drawer and grabs her new pair of lingerie she bought for a night like this. She wanted to feel comfy, so she layed down on her bed on her belly and started stripping. First she pulled down her pants and underware, then her shirt and bra. " Cass, you should feel good! You have such a hot bod that men would be swooning over!" She told herself as she pulled her black panties over her butt. She put her bra on and got a text. It was her old friend. She was asking if Cass had the time to call her. Cass got on a call and started talking, enjoying the conversations they had.


It was longer then they thought the ride would be, but Honey Lemon and Gogo were finallly moving off of the leather seat. "Finally! God, that felt awful." Gogo yelled as they started to move. "Gogo, I have an idea on how to get Cass's attention. The thing is that we need to work together to do it." Honey Lemon said as Cass opened the door. "Why wouldn't we try to get as far as her as we can? We're getting crushed by her on accident, and you want to stay with her?" Gogo looked at her like she was crazy. Honey Lemon struggled to explain her thoughts as the cheek they were stuck to kept jiggling. "Well... (SHAKE) she's our friend and (SHAKE) She also knows where the shrink ray (SHAKE) is..." Gogo thought about what she said as Cass arrived at her door. They both wondered how would Cass react to their "situation".

As Cass layed on her belly, the girls realised that they could finally get off of her left ass cheek. "One, two, and three!" they yelled as they tried to moved her pants off of their hips, to no avail. As they started to contimplate that they might actually be trapped, they watch as Cass moves her hands to her pants. "Uh oh!" they yell before their bodies are dragged on her large cheek. Before they fall off, their bodies get off the pants dragging them, leaving the ladies on the bottomless woman. As Cass was pulling her shirt and bra off, Honey Lemon felt weird knowing that they were right next to Cass's "private parts" without her even knowing.

But they quickly realised that their were bigger problems to worry about. "Lemon! Those panties are coming straight for us!" Gogo yelled as they watched it approach. "Jump!" Honey Lemon screamed as they barely dodged the black satin panties. Now they were on top of them. Gogo breathed a sigh of relief. "If we were any smaller, we wouldn't have been able to do that. Now, what was your plan Lemon?" Honey Lemon looked around and thought. "If we could get to her ear, she could hear us." 

Gogo looked at Cass's strech of back that led all the way to her head. "We would need to walk that stretch to get there. But it is are only option to reverse this. Let's go." They got down from the black panties, and started to climb down her cheek. It felt weird as they were small enough for it to feel like jello, yet knew that this was a person they had good talks and interactions with. When they finally got to the back, Gogo looked behind her and it felt tiny, making Cass's butt look like a large hill. Honey decided to look back as well, and saw that there was an entrance inbetween Cass's asscrack and her panties. She shuttered seeing that it was almost as large as her. 

As they walked on her back, they both felt slightly off. "Are we growing?" Gogo says as she stops. "No... but something else is." Honey Lemon says as she feels her pants getting tighter. "What the..." Gogo starts before feeling her chest grow a bra size or two larger. They both stand still for a second, until Honey Lemon chimes in. "If the shrink ray is broken, the size thing I added could have some... unintended problems." Gogo wanted to yell at Lemon for doing this, but she knew that if they got to Cass's ear, they would be saved. 

As they moved around her back, they saw in the distance the black bra she was wearing. They thought that it was good news, until her back started to shift. "Man, I sure am tired. 8:30 ALREADY?! Well, if I'm going to the gym tommorow, I should get some rest." Cass's voiced boomed. The landscape they were walking started to tilt back down. The ladies ran to the bra strap, hoping to grab it in time. Gogo grabbed on as hard as she could, while Honey Lemon tripped and started slipping. "HONEY LEMON!" Gogo yelled as Lemon slipped down Cass's back straight towards her ass. There was a bigger problem for Honey Lemon though, as she was falling straight down into the crack. Gogo could only watch as her friend fell straight into it. She knew that she had to go on, but hoped that Honey Lemon would be ok. Cass walked to her door bedroom and turned off the light, then returning back to her bed. Gogo found it crazy that such a small thing had cause a horrible fate for her friend. 

Honey Lemon closed her eyes as she fell straight through,  but she didn't hit the bottom. In fact, when she opened her eyes, it was dark, and she was wrapped in vines? It took a second for her to realise what this was, but she felt a pit in her stomach when she did. "I'M IN HER PUBES?!" She yelled in shock. She tried moving her arms, but they were wrapped tight. "DOES SHE NOT SHAVE?" Honey Lemon was disgusted by Cass's lack of personal care. She wanted to get out of here, but with all the stuff she had to endure before, she got sleepy. "I deserve a break." she thought as she drifted into sleep

Gogo waited until Cass layed back down to start her accent on her neck. As she got up however, she realised that Cass's hair would make it almost impossible get to her ear. With that problem and the fact that her chest made her walk in a way that she hadn't before, she was exhausted."I need a nap. I'll talk to Cass tommorow." were the last coherent things she said before she slept.


After a nice conversation with her friend, Cass was ready for some alone time. But just as she was getting ready, she realised it was 8:30 pm now. "Aw, I was going to feel good. Doing it this late would require a shower before bed. And since I'm already going to the gym tommorow, I might as well leave it for another day." She got up from her bed, turned off the light, and layed down to sleep. She slept well.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading the second chapter. I will be updating it in the future. Hope your ready for more hyjinx.