- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took so long to add a new chapter. It probably wont be updated for a while but stay tuned.

Cass woke up feeling nice and well rested. She got up and grabbed her phone. 8:30 was the time. "Perfect." she thought. She would have enough time to go to the gym and do some chores after. She grabbed her sports bra and shorts and changed. She left her house and got into her car. She hummed a tune as she got to the gym. She was ready for a good workout.


Gogo woke up to the ground shaking. She hung on to Cass's neck as the giantess moved around. Gogo watched as she put on her sports bra and shorts over her underwear. "I hope your ok, Honey Lemon." She said as Cass sat down in her car. As they drove, Gogo realised that her breasts had grown more while she was asleep. While any man would love her curves right now, all they did was cause her back to hurt. 

Honey Lemon woke up to her surrounding shaking around her. She forgot where she was for a while, thinking that she had a terrible dream. The huge strands of pubic hair all around reminded her of the situation she was in. Honey Lemon could see the light of the sun beaming on the panties. She also realised that her ass had grown more. "Stupid ray-gun, I should have never brought up the idea with Gogo. The only way out of her shorts is to climb back out." She felt embarrassed and humiliated, but she had to.


Cass got into the gym and looked around. Her cardio could use some work, so she went on the tredmill and ran. She ran until her her timer went off. "10 minutes isn't so bad. Time for some push-ups." She got on a mat and started doing them. They hurt her arms, but she wanted to be fit. After exhausting her energy, She decides to finish with some squats. As she bent down and up, her body felt.. good. She quietly moaned before falling straight on her ass. She blushed and quickly walked back into her car.


Gogo looked at Cass's neck and thought out a plan to climb it and reach her ear. As she was starting to get up, her body was thrown off Cass's neck and straight towards her chest. "AAAAA!" she screamed as her body smacked into Cass's breasts. She bounced and bounced until she reached the edge of her sports bra. She stopped right before she hit the clothing, and she breathed a sigh of relief. If she had gone any further, she could have fallen right onto Cass's nipple. While her victory was nice, she still wasn't in the clear. 

She started running up the tit she was trapped on until it started shaking. Gogo turned around to see why and to her horror Cass was starting up the treadmill. She knew what was about to happen, and ran as fast as she could, but it was not enough. Before she could reach her neck, her body started bouncing up and down. She tried to climb but it was  futile. But she wasn't bouncing down, she was bouncing sideways. "Wait Wait WAIT!!" She screamed before falling straight into the middle of Cass's clevage.She opened her eyes to find that her arms and legs had been trapped between her massive tits. Each step Cass ran made Gogo's body shake. She decided that although this was humiliating, she was somewhat safe.

Honey Lemon felt like she was climbing for hours, or at least climb high enough to feel like she did. The fact that her butt had expanded only made things worse. While in the car, the room for moving was slim. She couldn't get any higher, but thankfully Cass got out and her ass wasn't pressed against the seat. Lemon had gotten high enough to see light shine down the crack of the shorts, but she had a problem. There was no more pubic hair to climb, and there was still a major gap between her and crack. "Are you serious!" Now what?" Honey Lemon yelled before her surrondings started to shake more then usual. Cass had started running on the treadmill, and Honey Lemon gulped. Cass's ass cheeks started clapping. SLAP! Honey Lemon's entire body was crushed by the massive booty. After climbing for so long, and with the crush hurting her, she couldn't hold on anymore. She started falling straight down under. 

While Cass was bending down to do push-ups, Gogo decided to use the oppertunity to climb out her breasts. She shooks her body until her hands were free, and pulled herself out of the canyon. She tried to walk up Cass's titties, but her body was too tired to walk. Suddenly Cass went into a push-up position, and Gogo started falling. She held on to the skin but due to the sweat, she still slipped down. As she screamed, Gogo suddenly stopped. "What?" she opened her eyes to see that she was wedged between the sports bra and Cass's boob. The thing was, unfortunatly, that the only thing keeping her between it was her now large breasts. And worse still, her shirt was going up. "Oh no!" was all she could say as her body fell though and her shirt was stripped away.

Honey Lemon fell down into another patch of hair, far below where she was before. "Ow, that hurt. Guess I need to climb again. This sucks." She said while grabbing up again. She only got up a little until something she never wanted to see. "Oh... Why me?" Honey Lemon groaned as she looked right at Cass's asshole. This was awful for her. There was barely any hair to climb around it and the hole itself was as big as her. It puckered and sucked in and out like it breathed. She felt disgusted but she pressed on. 

Lemon carefully climbed around the hole and made it passed untouched. She grabbed a long strand before her body shifted. Cass was moving into a push-up position, and her back was in a slanted angle. Despite Honey Lemon holding on to the strand for dear life, the sweat had caused it to become too slippery. "NO! This can't be happening!" Her foot slipped and... (PLOP!). She felt her bottom half stuck inside "it". Her shoes had been instantly sucked into the hole. The only thing stopping her from falling in totally was her now massive ass. While that was a good at the moment, the anal hole wasn't giving up. It started to suck in Honey Lemon, but all it did was pull her pants down. All Lemon could do was try to pull on Cass's pubic hair to climb out. She pulled and pulled... until she was thrown out the butthole and landed in some hair. She felt great... until she realised her pants and underwear were taken into the hole.


Cass had decided to do some squats, but something was off. Her body felt, well, horny. She didn't know why, but her breasts and butt were tingling. She let out a tiny moan before gasping and putting her hands on her mouth. She looked around, and saw that no one had noticed. She realised that her workout needed to be cut short. She sprinted to her car and drove home. Whatever she was feeling, she had to "relieve" it.


Gogo opened her eyes and saw what she dreaded, Cass's brown nipple. What was worse was that it was right next to her. Gogo knew that if she didn't climb it, though, she would probably be crushed under Cass's tits. She sighed knowing that she was picking the lesser of the two evils. While climbing the nip, she felt her chest move up and down without her shirt. While going commando sounded like a good idea yesterday, her breasts slapping her every time she moved made her regret it. 

As Cass squatted up and down, her massive tits along with Gogo's own boobs slapped annoyed Gogo so much. "I can't hold on much longer. I need to get her to stop!" Then she had an idea. Without thinking it over, Gogo bit Cass's nipple. Cass stopped moving before lightly moaning and falling.  Gogo realised that she caused that, and this could go bad. Before she could stop thinking about it, Cass started running out of the gym. Gogo started being bounced around and was flung into the middle of Cass's clevage. Instead of being trapped inbetween, her body slid straight down it.

When Cass got up for squats, Honey Lemon was caught off guard. She slipped and tried to grab any piece of hair, but it wasn't enough. She fell straight down and slid down Cass's underwear. After she stopped tumbling, she tried to get up but her head hit something. She looked up and gasped. She had ended up directly under Cass's vagina. "Why me!" she yelled after crouching down. She crawled under Cass's womanhood, only looking up accidentally and saw Cass's clitoris. She groaned and pressed foward until she saw skin and hair. She was now in front of Cass's bush. She shuttered before climbing up. As she jumped and grabbed onto the hair, her body was thrown up when Cass fell down. She had no idea why Cass did that, she was happy that she didn't have to climb as much to escape.

Gogo had fallen through Cass's bra and was falling straight down. Gogo's mind raced on what could happen, but she knew that grabbing her shorts were her best bet. Her tiny body flew past Cass's stomach and belly button. But before she could hit her shorts, her leg hit Cass's body. Her body fell into a free fall and she hit the edge of the shorts. She fell through the very middle and was knocked out when she hit the bottom. 

Honey Lemon had almost reached the top when she saw something falling down towards her. She looked up when she realised that it was coming straight at her. She didn't get a chance to react before two massive titties slapped her face and knocked her out. Due to Cass's sprinting, Honey Lemon fell straight back to the where she started.

Gogo woke up with her face feeling like it was being crushed. She tried to get up but her face was being smothered by something. Honey Lemon felt that she was sitting on something, and it was moving. She got up and Gogo gasped for air. Honey Lemon realised what just happened and blushed. Gogo looked around and saw Honey Lemon. "Oh Lemon! You're safe!" She said before hugging her. They hugged for a minute while their surrondings shook. It was only when they stopped when they realised that their private parts were exposed. Gogo grabbed her breasts and hid them from Lemon while she covered her crotch. "What happened to you?" They said in unision. They both explained how they lost their clothes. 

Gogo and Honey Lemon wondered what to do now. They were both at the giantess crotch, and needed to get out. Honey Lemon turned around and found her glasses on the floor. As she bent down to grab them, Lemon accidentally mooned Gogo. Gogo laughed and Honey Lemon realised what she did. She yelled before covering her ass and blushing. "Please don't tell anyone about that." Honey squecked before the giantess stopped moving. The they were standing on shifted sideways. They tried in vein to stop their bodys from hitting Cass's vagina. Their bodys hit the middle and their bodys became sticky from Cass's sweat. They tried to move but it was too sticky.  "What do we do now?!" Gogo said before Cass's panties were pulled off and light hit them. When their eyes adjusted, They both were horrified. In front of where they were stuck was a massive purple dildo. They both knew what came next.