- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a story I started writing because I wanted to explore different genres than what I am used to. I hope it turns out well.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some basic exposition to set up some of the story, as well as lead into the much more smutty chapter I have planned next.
Antheb watched the outside world zoom by in his tube. The bright lights which seemed to come from everywhere at once, and colours that made up the majority of Dagwa Station, save for the metal it was built with, quickly whipped past him. The sheer scale of most of it was enough to make some lose their breakfast, as evident by the sour odour mixed with watered down bleach that his haphazardly cleaned pod smelled of. He let the pod speed up as he sank into his chair, feeling the soft, navy foam block out the lights and colours of the station in his periphery, as the entire tube seemed to shake with enough force to knock some of the smaller ships out of the AirDock bay. The Belt was a place for all types of peoples, of all different sizes. It just so happened he pissed off one of the bigger ones.

The tube shook again, the bleached vomit smell seeming to lift off the floors and into his nostrils. His face scrunched up as he felt the shadow loom over him. His eyes focused on the fine hairs that were slightly blurred in the wake of the shadow, cast down in front of and around him by the bright lights of the station. He looked up to see the rays of the harsh white lights in the ceiling warping around a much larger figure. A figure he knew all too well.

As the pod whipped past a tunnel and into a larger section he got a better look at his pursuer. The Zmovizosh giant towered most of the patrons in the station. She stood at least 100 feet tall, dominating even the Zmotuzmos who stood well above Antheb's own height. Though not the tallest in the galaxy, Zmovizosh were a force to be reckoned with. With her almost metallic bronze skin, the alien made herself very visible, yet hard to look at. Her sapphire blue hair made an excellent contrast to her darker skin. The ceiling was high enough to support her antenna, protruding out of her blue hair like metal poles. Her large, plate-like, dark-grey eyes scanned vigorously for Antheb's pod as her bright and vibrant clothing whirled around in the equally colourful lights. Antheb noticed a small—well, small to her—necklace hanging around her full, rounded breasts. It was intricately made with silver and contained chamber in which once sat a warm, amber-coloured gem, a rarity for their almost jewellery-less culture.

Must've mean something special to her, Antheb thought before he felt the pod shake again, the force from her stomp somehow almost knocking the pod out of it's vacuum track. He tried to lift himself out of his pod, but the G-Force alone kept him sunken into his seat, never mind his nerves, which were currently rattling harder than the pod had been.

Just another minute and I can be out, He thought to himself, trying to occupy his thoughts. He slowly reached down into his bag, letting his hand rest upon the stone inside of it. Antheb knew how much he could make off the nearly one and a half foot tall gem.

He looked ahead on the tube.

Almost to the AirDock bay.

The pod made a sharp turn before slowing down, Antheb feeling his entire body lurch forward as the weight of the gravity was left behind him. His legs were shaking nervously as he waited for the pod to open, hearing the stomps grow louder behind him.

Finally, he heard a satisfying hissssss and felt his ears pop as the pod opened up. He scrambled out of the vehicle, stumbling a bit on the floor, before making sprinting to his ship.

“Where is he!?” The booming, feminine voice reverberated through the space station as Antheb climbed into his ship. It wasn’t big by any means, but neither was he. It has originally been a nice shade of crimson red, but all the scratched made the original paint job look more like blood stains of the metal.

He practically threw the gem into the quarters as he ran up to the cockpit, tripping over various items he had been so lazy to clean up.

Alright, blue switch up, red button on, green lever pulled… He recited as he tried to distract himself from the ever closer booms of Zmovizosh feet.

Then he heard the whirl of the engines starting up, and the buzz of the power generators. He felt the ship forcibly lift off the ground with only a few clunks.

Then the doors opened. Not the doors he had come in, but the 200 foot high doors, made for those who towered over them.

The Zmovizosh giantess looked directly at him, somehow sensing his location.

As she took one step, he cranked up the thrusters.

She must’ve seen it as she quickened her pace, but it was too late. Just as the hand came down to grab his ship, he blasted out of the station, leaving behind screams from inside the station, but silence from his cockpit.

He didn’t have time to think about the escape though, he needed to make sure she wouldn’t follow him. He made sure to align himself with the hyper-rivers before letting the flow of the blackhole’s tendrils grip ahold of his ship.



The cool white lights lining the interior of Antheb’s ship dimmed down to a deep yellow. He glanced at his hyper map. The ship was nearing it’s destination, a small dot in the greenish void of the hologram: Nla Shohepiton.

What was commonly referred to as Shohepiton wasn’t quite a space station, but you couldn’t exactly call it a planet either. Not anymore. Shohepiton was a forested outpost on a dwarf planet, transformed into the single most profitable planetary-scale casino/resort this side of the black hole.

While most of the actual forest had been stripped for it’s resources, the few patches that remained were kept there in conservation by the Family of Heb’Oeyoz when they gained control over it so many decades ago. Since then it had transformed into a mega-planet sized semi-space station resort, making the members of Heb’Oeyoz some of the richest noblemen around.

The lights started to flash red.

“Approaching stop: K4E7-66ALW09AZS or Nla Shohepiton.” The robotic computer system announced in a static, buzzing tone.

Antheb scrambled out of the quarters and into the cockpit. He flipped a switch and pressed a confirm putting before shifting out of the stream and into space. When he pulled out and matter came into focus, he saw Shohepiton in all of it’s glory.

Over the many years it had been in service, Shohepiton had seen many additions to it’s once small dwarf-planet base. It had AirDocks stretching on for thousands of miles, 8 to account for as many size categories. It had attractions, a floating arcade, a ship derby, restaurants, gift shops, hotel rooms, swimming pools, domes to fly in, and more all multiplied for each size group and connected by as many hallways and paths.

He steered his ship into the docking bay for his size. Docking bay 2B, the docking bay for 2-4 foot creatures. There were many creatures, some around his size, and others almost double. But he knew it was nothing compared to what there were in other places.

The hanger itself was quite modest, with large metallic panels covering most of the space along with an AirDock trademark here and there. It seemed to stretch on for miles until it hit a clerks desk, lit up with warming yellow and red lights and decorated to look more hotel-esque than the rest of the hanger.

He casually walked to the check in. He saw the clerk’s face light up as he drew nearer. She was a Kègb Gbo from the planet Mog in the Gawhlìian system.

Practically on the other side of the galaxy, and in the far reaches of space, even for a system like Gawhlìian, the diverse planet of Mog was unique in that most of the planets there gave birth to at least 130 foot creatures. The Kègb Gbo’s 3-4 foot stature made them an oddity in their system, and even on their planet.

That being said, to him, the alien looked at least 9 foot. She had dark green skin with trails of light green and darker brown mixed in like a kind of painting. Her wiry clay coloured hair looked hastily shoved into Shohepiton’s staff uniform, though her pointy ears stuck out along with some tuffs of her hair. She smiled at him, the skin around her large black eyes stretching back to make room for a smile full of small, sharp teeth. Though he couldn’t see it, he knew that a green appendage was tucked into her uniform somewhere, a tail used to navigate the trees of their homeworld.

By the time he reached her desk, she was towering over him, but still beaming. If he hadn’t known her, it might have been a bit unnerving.

“Hey there Mèyka, how have you-“ Antheb started before immediately being interrupted by the girl, her black eyes somehow showing a hint of excitement.

“Very well Naq Tantîq.” She said with a smile on her face.

“Mèy, I told you, you can just call me-“ He started only to be interrupted again.

“Would you like a room or have you just come to repair your ship?” Mèyka asked politely.

Antheb hesitated, “Uhhh, yes. Just the repairs please. Thank you so much Mèy.”

She nodded.

“Oh, one more thing,” he asked.

“Yes?” The Kègb Gbo said, turning to face him and almost hitting her head on the ceiling of the clerk’s desk.

“Do you know where I can find Ksti?”

The alien girl giggled, one of her lanky arms coming up to cover her small mouth with an slightly oversized hand. “Don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll find you.”

Antheb gave a sarcastic laugh before saying goodbye and leaving. He took one last look at his ship, which now had several mechanics rushing to do work on it, before turning into the hallway.



Antheb walked through the long halls, occasionally standing on his tippy toes to peer out the windows that broke the wallpaper and gave a stunning view of the space and the complex at large.

He felt like a child relative to the hallway, but when did he not. It was rare for anything that didn’t come from his home world to be exactly fit for his size. He kept walking through the gorgeous hall, admiring the scenery that the Bjuheb’Oeyoz had put into their resort.

Finally he came to a transition between hallways. It was a small door with a large red “DANGER” sign on it. Upon opening the door, he found a small hall and at the end, another door. At the end of the corridor, was a sign that read “Section-2C, Size Range: 5-10 feet.” He shut the door behind him, feeling a rush of air escape through the opening before walking to the other side and opening it.

Now he felt even smaller. Looking around it was like he had shrunk to half his height, which was by design. Across from him were two doors now. He went over and opened the small one, finding a pod system.

Thank god, he though climbing into it. He shut the pod’s doors and pressed the go button. Unlike on Dagwa, the pod cruised at a steady speed, nothing too disorienting, but enough that he wouldn’t have had to walk the miles required by the end of his journey.

As he entered section D, he felt shrunk half his size again. The thin tube that ran along the floor caught the attention of a little girl, who couldn’t have been over 13 feet. The magenta scales the covered her body lit up and moved a bit as she spotted his pod. She gave him a wave and a big smile, and he did the same in curtesy. The parent standing next to her, much larger, probably closer to 18 or 19 feet paid no attention to his pod.

“Now approaching Section-D stop. Size Range: 10-22 feet.”

The pod briefly stopped and paused for five seconds. When Antheb didn’t do anything, it started up again, faster than before. It curved downward and then whizzed into the lights of another hallway, more than twice as large as the last. The hallway as empty as far as he could see, but the sheer scale of it gave Antheb vertigo.

“Now approaching Section-E stop. Size Range: 22-49 feet.”

He pressed the button labeled “STOP” early, and the pod slowed down. It curved back up into the station before grinding to a halt. With a soft hiss, it’s doors open and Antheb stepped out.

He turned to the door for Section-E and opened it.

He was amazed by it’s sheer scale. He must’ve looked like a doll- no, smaller than a doll to anyone here.

That’s when he heard it. The ground-shaking STOMP STOMP of someone walking down the hallway. He went to turn around to see who it was, but was too late. He was met with soft pale orange flesh that enveloped his vision and became his world for a few seconds as he felt his entire body get lifted up off the ground.

He heard the feminine giggle first, reverberating through the flesh.

“Guess who…” The honeyed voice asked him.

“Oh wait, you can’t really speak can you? Here.”

Antheb felt the ground open up beneath him before being deposited onto an equally soft, peach coloured surface. He dusted himself off and looked up to see the humungous peering face of Kstizleb Heb’Oeyoz.

Ksti wasn’t a giant speaking generally. She was only about 38 feet. But to him she was almost 100 feet, and to her he must have been only a few inches or so. Her domineering personality didn’t help his perception of her stature either.

Ktsi had been a baby when she was found by the Heb’Oeyoz family. Lady Heb’Oeyoz had found her cute, and at the time it was hard not to. Ksti was part of a race of humanoids known locally as Byoshla, which meant Growers, and boy did they live up to their name.

Byoshla start life off approximently 1 inch, they start growing very quickly. Around 26 they start to level off and only reach about 50 feet by the time they die. Not knowing this, Lady Heb’Oeyoz took Ksti in, as an addition to the family. How hard could something as tiny as that be to take care of, right?

They were soon proven wrong. With most of the Bjuheb’Oeyoz being around a foot tall, by the time she was 14 she had already begun to surpass them. When Antheb first met Ksti they had both been around 14 or 13, well.. With regards to their aging cycles. She had actually been around 121 years old, and he had been 109. Regardless, when they had met Ksti was smaller than him by what felt like an inch or so. They had become inseparable over a few human years before he had left to get explore a little bit, but when he had come back when he was around 14 and Ksti was around 16, she had grown to what seemed like 9 feet to him. He kept coming back to his good friend, and each time she would have grown more and more.

Since she quickly towered among her siblings and soon parents, she had grown accustom to a sense of heightened power. A power she loved to abuse, though never overtly maliciously.

Her antics and privilege had lead to her nickname around the resort: The Queen of Shohepiton.

Antheb hadn’t been back in a couple of his years, and it really showed. She was humongous to him now, her palm alone almost the size of him.

“Did you shrink, Anth?” She teased him, her purple lips curling into a wild grin as her warm, mango scented breath washed over him.

He stood up in her palm and looked up at her.

“Ha. Ha.”

She giggled, “Oh c’mon I was just teasing you! You know how excited I am to see you!”

Her bright blue eyes examined his body excitedly.

Antheb opened his mouth to speak up but was cut off by a much bigger, and much louder mouth.

“Ok we need to catch up, I have missed you so much!”

With that she brought him close to her glossy purple lips, gave him a kiss that took over his entire head, and then promptly stuck him in between her breasts.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed this, please leave a review and tell me what you think of it!!