- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wanted to put some thought into answering some questions, but it’s gonna be a slow drip.

I do give more specific references for some characters’ faces, so maybe that’ll help the experience.

Theo found himself standing on the bed, with Camille to his left,  Gen to his right. They were both waving him to a spot between them at the head of the bed.

He wouldn’t have pictured this as the beginning of a movie night, but… okay.

The bed was huge, even for the two towers laying on it. They had their backs against the bed board, and Theo was thinking he probably could have fit his whole childhood bedroom at the foot of this mattress below Camille’s feet.

In a burst of inspiration, he took off running toward a spot them.  When he was even with Camille’s toes he jumped hard. The springiness of the bed cut into his power.

His butt hit the bed at Camille’s hip, just short of the pillow. He trampolined high, and Camille snatched him out of the air. She pulled him toward her, and he knew what she was about to do.

He stammered “Hold up, wait wait wait...” just before Camille launched him about twelve feet up with a very big grin and a very small effort.

“One!” She said.

It seemed like forever he was in the air, flailing his limbs, knowing she was going to do it again. He had no clue how he could stop her.

He heard her start to laugh as he descended.  Her hands cushioned him as he hit, letting him get just low enough that his torso hit her breasts.  He felt it, saw the ripple spread across her chest. It distracted him enough that he didn't even try to stop her this time, then she launched him higher. It still took little effort, but she seemed to be trying not up throw him too hard.

“Two!”

Still, some sixteen feet above the bed, Theo was fully aware she could throw him much,much higher. 

Camille started whistling a circus tune, the one about the flying trapeze. He twisted around as he came down, the wall at the head of the bed just out of arm’s length.

As she caught him, ready to launch him yet again, he reached out with one hand, to grab her shirt. But her insane reflexes came through.  She stopped his momentum, her arms bent halfway.

She taunted him, let his fingers barely graze her shirt, just out of reach, thwarting a desperate attempt to grasp the material and maybe keep him from flying upward. His arms were just so much shorter.

She said, “Only two minutes in my bed and you're trying to cop a feel?”

She laughed and launched him again.

“You enjoying this?” Theo yelled as he rocketed up.

He heard her laugh. “Hey, I just saved you...” she said. 

Theo’s body went up, rotating to face the ceiling. 

“... from dislocating your shoulder...” Camille continued, “...by trying to grab my top.”

Gen said, “Tell her to stop,” from somewhere beneath him, her voice mixing with Camille’s.

“...Tiny Ted.” Camille finished.

He couldn't believe how close he was to the ceiling. He was above the blade for the ceiling fans as his upward momentum slowed.

Plus she was calling him “Ted.”

He put one palm flat against the twenty four foot ceiling before he started to drop.

The good news was that she couldn't throw him any higher unless she wanted to bounce him off the ceiling. The bad news was, she was perfectly capable of bouncing him off the ceiling.  She was probably capable of putting him straight through it.  But the most frustrating part was that this was so effortless for her, he bet she could do it for hours. Her voice didn't change with the effort of throwing him, but he heard the drop in tone as he moved rapidly away from her, like when a train passed by.

He was fucked.

“Gen!” He yelled over her as he fell, “Little help?” He was falling from such a height, it felt like forever. The acceleration on the way down had become seriously unnerving. He found himself trying to take deep breaths so his body didn’t panic.

Gen started moving, but too late, he saw her getting up from her space on the bed.

He landed in Camille’s hands again.

“C’mon, Camille!” He yelled, as she slowed his fall.

Camille said, “okay, Theo, don't rush me.  Four!”And she threw him skyward yet again.

This time instead of a disturbingly long trip through the air, he felt something wrap around his waist and bring him to an abrupt stop.  It wasn't an entirely unpleasant sensation, feeling light pops in his back from the sudden stop.

He felt the falling sensation for just a moment, then Gen landed on the floor with him.  She had him around the waist with both arms, like he might fly toward the ceiling again if she let go. Her head was against his stomach and chest.

Theo said loudly to Camille, “Are you finished?  Are you done?”

“You’re such a dick,” Gen said to her sister. Theo was glad at least the little one was on his side now.

“It's supposed to be five,” Camille said. “Here, give him back.”

“Belay that order,” Theo said to Gen.

Gen said,  “Say ‘no’ or ‘stop’.”

Theo was puzzled as the said,”Stop. What?”

“To her, not to me. Just say no, or stop.”

Theo looked over at Camille, whose long, solidly built arms were still reaching for him hungrily. She was motioning closer  over and over with her hands.

Theo said, “Stop.”

And Camille sat back, crossed her arms, and made to pout.


“A safe word?  Really?”

Camille said, “Just consent, Theo. Safe words are more obscure, random. Like ‘cheese sandwich’ or something.”

“But I already said to stop, right?”

Camille and Gen said “No,” together.

Camille said, “Closest you came was, ‘Wait.’  ‘Wait’ isn't definitive.”

Gen said, “‘Hold up’ won't do it either.”

Camille’s eyes lit up as Gen turned to get back on the bed.  Camille said, “But the way the game goes, if you stop me before I get to five, I win.“

“What game?” Theo said.  Gen reached the edge of the bed and he stepped back onto it tentatively. He stood there, staring at Camille, waiting for a move. And knowing it would come too fast for him to get away anyway.

“We play a game with guys,” Camille said, “At parties, or whatever.”

Gen was grabbing a bowl of popcorn.  She corrected her sister. “Parties in high school. You're too big for it. And oh my God, he is way, way too small.”

Camille said, “A girl throws a guy in the air, five times. Then five more, then five more. A guy gets tired or scared from getting thrown in the air tells her to stop, then she wins. Or a girl’s arms get tired, can't get him up high, and he wins.”

“If you don’t mind me asking,” Theo asked, “Why do guys agree to play that game?”

Camille seemed to think about it. “Hm. I guess they don’t.” It was like she never thought about it. “But that’s why the safe word. I guess.” 

Gen said, “It’s a messed up game.  I won’t let girls do Gaspard like that.”

Theo said, “I think I did pretty well, considering.” He walked to his space between the two giantesses, still standing.

Camille made an exaggerated pitying expression. “Aww.  A moral victory. That's cute.”

“I didn't even know we were playing a game,” Theo protested. “How am I gonna lose?”

“He’s just too little,” Gen said. “You coulda thrown him like that all night.  Even I coulda done it.”

“Hey, come on.” Theo said, “I'm not that little.”  There wasn't a lot of conviction in his voice.  Gen looked at him intently, and his eyes went wide when she moved toward him like she was going to prove she could throw him around just as easily. She stopped when Theo reacted, smiling and pointing at him with a silent “gotcha” after she had proven her point.

Camille said, “I had two handicaps. I was in a sitting position, and I had to be careful he didn't hit the ceiling.”

Theo looked straight at Camille and pointed at her.  He said, “I need you to promise me you will never... EVER try to do that outside.”

“Oh, outside I could get you going up maybe forty feet.”

“Seriously, Camille.”

 “I wouldn't throw you that high though. I'm not gonna be ‘that girl’.” Camille leaned over to Theo, putting her huge, beautiful, intimidating face right in front of his and said, “Like your girlfriend, Diane. Getting guys sixty feet in the air.”

Gen inhaled dramatically, putting her flat palm against her chest. “You met Diane?”

Theo shrugged at Gen.  “Didn't meet her so much as I nearly got stepped on by her.”

Camille halfway sang the words “Diane was into Theo...”

“Oh my God!” Gen said, like she was disgusted. “Do you think she's pretty?”

Theo definitely thought she was very, very pretty.  “She’s okay. I mean, all you big girls seem put together pretty well.”

Gen said, “That's just because you've never seen boobs before.  You're from earth.”

Theo looked at both of them incredulously.  “We have boobs on earth.  We invented boobs on earth.”

Camille disagreed. “I give you credit for the idea, but really?  You guys think a D-Cup is huge.”

Gen glared angrily at her sister and said, “Hey!  I’m almost a D-cup!”

Camille said, “And you're pretty much an ironing board.”

Gen grabbed a pillow Theo perceived as a large beanbag chair, and swatted at her sister with laughter in her voice. “They’re barely bigger than mine!  You ain’t got Roxanne boobs!”

“What’s that...” Theo stopped mid thought, thinking better of it. He had the most contradictory mental picture of this girl.

Camille responded with a pillow of her own, hitting her nine hundred pound little sister hard enough she nearly fell off the bed.

Theo continued to feel his honor was on the line somehow in this “no boobs on Earth” conversation.  But he felt it would be a lot easier, or safer, to focus on calming these two playful colossi.

It was certainly every young mans fantasy to end up caught in the middle of a bedroom pillow fight between pretty girls. But nothing about that fantasy in Theo’s mind involved three thousand pound women or a pillow big and heavy enough to knock a man into a deep coma.

“Y'all got any light, fluffy pillows for this?  Maybe something full of feathers?”

Gen looked at Theo like he was crazy.  “Why would pillows have feathers?”

“Trust me, it's a thing.”

Theo made it to the head of the bed without getting thrown into the ceiling or brained by a pillow.  Gen was sitting up,  legs crossed on the bed. Camille was curled up in a way that pointed her head at the hundred inch TV screen on the wall.

“Sit down, relax.  We’re done playing.,” Camille said.

Theo looked around, and slowly sat. He sank into a valley between two titans. He felt so, so tiny.

Gen smiled at him and said, “You are so, so tiny.  And nervous.  It’s so adorable.”

Camille said “I’ll admit, it’s little bit sexy.”

Theo quivered for a moment, looking at Camille.  “Well, it's better than tiny and creepy.”

Camille said, “We'll, you're a little bit creepy. Dating nine year olds.”

Gen’s head spun toward Theo. “What?” She eyed him like some freaky bug she found in the z shower.  It was not a good feeling, being within arm’s length of someone that much bigger than he was with kind that look directed his way.  Theo readjusted his spot on the bed away from her, and his back hit Camille’s bust. His whole, entire back.

Theo leaned forward so as not to piss off a second giantess. He waved a corrective finger at Gen, and said, “No, no.  I was twelve when that happened and I thought she was my age at least.”

“Said she was taller than him,” Camille said.

Gen laughed at the idea, no doubt imagining it would be hard to get any shorter.

They went through a catalogue of movies, all the way back to before space travel.  He knew a lot about old movies, from back in the twentieth century even.  He mentioned to Gen that she kind of resembled an actress named Ziyi Zhang. Camille asked for an actress that resembled her, and it was harder.  She resembled her sister but her features were a bit more European. He came up with a giant blonde Kristin Kreuk, and thought wow, that was really close, the more he looked at her.

They settled on a comedy romance, about a guy who was still in love with a girl from high school decades after a failed prom date.

It was disgusting, and funny.

They were watching the prom date go wrong, hilariously so.  Camille’s laughter was fresh and bright, and filled the whole room. Theo exchanged a smile with her, still sitting just in front of her chest. 

Camille's body curled around him, her head propped up on Theo’s left, but her torso curving around him. Her breasts were hard to ignore, in constant, subtle but lively movement over his left shoulder.  Her hips were to his right, and her legs extended down the bed In front of him.

Camille said, “what are you looking at?” With a wry smile. Her whole right side rose above him like a curvy mountain range. Her shoulders and hips were wider than he was tall while sitting, and she wasn't the least bit fat.  She was on the lean side of athletic. And she was still that wide. Theo was beginning to understand this intimidation factor was not going away.

She must have seen something in his face because she said, “You don't have to be so tense. Lean back if you want, it’s fine.” “We’re big on contact. I want you to get used to us.”

And when he hesitated, she gently reached her right arm around him and pulled him right up against her. His back was against her trim, toned stomach.  Her waist was narrow enough that his head could lean back on top of it. Her breasts were against his right side, with gravity pulling the bulk of them down far enough that they didn't swallow his shoulder. Her warmth spread through him, and he could feel her heartbeat in his own body. It was profound.

Camille said, “You're safe, Theo.  Relax.” She shook her head sincerely. “No more playing around.”

Theo said, “I'm surrounded by two tons of girl. It's like being Rennie’s wingman all over again.”

The girls looked at him quietly. Camille asked, “Just how many girls are we talking?”

“Just the one,” Theo said. Both of them looked puzzled, then in turn, they turned away disinterested.

“I was... making a joke about the girls he set me up with being really... never mind.”

He lay there against her, feeling her heartbeat, feeling himself rise and fall a she breathed. He jostled when she laughed. He started to fall in sync with her and her rhythms for no other reason than the fact that they dominated his own.

Gen fell asleep first, curling up to surround him opposite Camille and laying a heavy arm across him.  Then Camille put an arm across him, pushing him into her bosom. He wasn’t sure he could move Camille’s arm, but luckily it was long enough that the weight was on the bed and not himself.

“Can I ask you something?” Camille just looked at him sleepily. “Should I worry about Roxanne?  Seems like she has some kind of a ‘thing’ with everyone.”

Camille snuggled into her pillow, mumbling.     Something something  “sweetheart just kind of a” something something “round hole.” Something something “Just a kid, what do they expect?.”

Theo said.  “Yeah. I get it.  Maybe a picture?”

Camille said “No. She is NOT camera-friendly.”

Theo thought about that. “Yikes,” he muttered.

Camille mumbled something “Competitive bitches though.”  Something something “five meter genius who can literally bend steel...” Something something “stay big mad.” Then she said it again, “ Big. Mad.”

Then she started snoring.

When she fell asleep too, he could barely see the television, deep in the ravine between them.  He thought it might be better, at least smarter, to go back to his room.  He couldn’t make himself leave the warmth, and the sweet scent.

Not to mention that his whole back was surrounded by breast.

He lay there feeling his body rise and fall with her breathing, wondering how he would even describe the feeling.  If Camille were a girl from down the street, five five and one twenty, and still got this sensation lying next to her... he might consider it love. 

That thought helped Theo decide. He had to go back to his room. This was a great feeling he never would have imagined, sleeping between these two giantesses. They were beautiful, friendly, smelled great and he felt  like he was drunk just laying between them. Really drunk, like he suddenly was invincible or untouchable as long as Camille was next to him. No way she would return that sentiment so easily.

Theo laid in his own bed, feeling cold and alone and vaguely unprotected.  It was an illusion, he knew, based at least partially in the novelty.

This was gonna be a long and dangerous semester.