- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The poll story for December that hit more than a few delays because of the holidays and a run-in with COVID.  It was also only suppose to be around 3-4k words long... so there is that too.

With the holidays fast approaching, Leisure City saw a massive wave of tourists flooding in to celebrate in style or get away from their mundane lives for some fun and relaxation before a new year of work, responsibility and drudgery sets in.  However, while the high-quality, cheap accommodations put little strain on visitors’ wallets, it also serves to invite the unsavory type that care little of the inconveniences of those around them so long as they are having a good time.  As a city of vices equal to the reputation of Las Vegas, while the accommodations didn’t break one’s wallet, many of the venues, especially those that partnered with one of the most revolutionary hotel chains that opened up in the past decade, did.  So, many of the tourists that ended up staying in Leisure City had plenty of funds to stay, but often underestimated how much it cost to ‘play’.  Something that frequently ended up bothering the locals…


Like a young office woman taking the train to work as a couple of clearly drunk men stood around her.


“C’mon, juss take da day off n’ we’ll show ya a gud time.”  The youngest and most charismatic of the three men said, slurring his words but otherwise stood steady on his feet.


Looking up from her phone, masking her nervousness as much as she could, the busty ravenette sighed.  “Please, just leave me alone.  There are plenty of other places you can go for a ‘good time’.”  There was very little of her Japanese accent left in her English, just enough to tell it wasn’t her first language but not nearly enough for the drunks to misunderstand her.  As entertaining as it was to see the men catch themselves from falling over as the train pulled into a station, she was still three away from her stop and hoped that they would be getting off.


Sadly, fate wasn’t on her side as they straightened themselves up.  “Ya know what, titz?  Er, oops, I meant ‘tootz’, heh.  How ‘bout ya juss come wit n’ if yer bored, we can talk about goin’ somewhere else.”


“Please, just leave me alone.”  Even without them stating it outright, she could feel their gazes linger on her chest.


“C’mon.  I thot Leisure folks were s’pose ta be more frien-”


“Excuse me, but do you have business with my coworker?”  Approaching from behind the three drunks, a deep voiced man called out to them.


“Listen ‘ere bub.  You juss mi-!?”  Whirling around to tell off the interloper, the young man stopped mid-sentence when he was speaking into a burly chest and had to look up to the towering hulk of a man in a slightly wrinkled but well fitting business suit.  He was so tall, he couldn’t even stand at his full height in the train car and was bending over, making him look all the more imposing.


“Yes?”


“Uh…  W-We were just asking her if she knew of any places that we could stay fer cheap, r-right guys?”  Almost instantly sobered up, the darkly tanned young man’s mannerisms did a complete one-eighty as he smiled politely.


“Well then you’re in luck.  Myra’s family owns those fancy capsule hotels!”  His face shifting from neutral to friendly, he grinned widely and motioned to the petite girl.


“Hm?  O-Oh, yes.  J-Just a moment.”  Opening her purse, the dark-haired girl pulled out three business cards and handed them to the young man.  “You can find a ‘Benchwarmers Hotel’ in most businesses and we even have a few stand alone buildings as well.  Show the front desk these cards when you register and your first night will be half off.”


Accepting the cards, the young man bowed.  “Thank you very mush, ma’am.  Come on guys.”


As the three got off the train, the broad-shouldered man sat in the seat next to the girl.  “You get harassed a lot on the train?”


“Not really, only during big tourist seasons.”  She replied, turning her head to hide the crimson on her cheeks.  “Thank you, Senpai.”


“Well, I’ve gotta look after my co-hi when I can.”  Sporting a wide grin on his face, he gave her a thumbs-up.


While he still wasn’t comfortable using non-English words, she giggled at his attempt since he got the sounds right and simply said them stiff and awkwardly.  “So what are you doing on this train?  You don’t live in this direction.”


“Oh… well, ya know.  Life and circumstances…”  Avoiding eye contact, now it was his turn to look away; and for someone so open and honest, it was obvious when he tried to hide anything.


“And wait a minute.  You wore that tie yesterday.  Nicholas-senpai…”  Narrowing her eyes, Myra hummed suspiciously.




“I can’t believe your apartment burned down.”  Finally getting the story from him on the commute to work, Myra hadn’t expected such terrible news.  “Do you know what started it?”


Scratching his cheek, the burly man blushed a bit.  “Apparently it was some of my decorations.  Not sure how they fell over and caught fire, but the firefighter I spoke to sounded sure of it.”


“I bet you over-decorated, didn’t you Senpai.  You know there’s such a thing as ‘moderation’, right?”


“Yeah, yeah.”  As they got into the elevator to head up to their floor, he couldn’t exactly argue with her given the results, but Christmas was a big holiday in his family.


“So, wait.  Where are you staying?”  As the doors closed, the black-haired short stack realized that he must have found a place to stay that was along her travel route after the fire.  Does this mean I’ll get to run into Senpai on the train now?!  She wondered, her heart racing at the thought.


Again, there was a short pause as the large-built man considered whether to answer or not, which he concluded from her insistence so far he should, and whether to hide the truth or not, which he couldn’t.  “Not sure yet.  I was planning on going home for Christmas, but my ticket went up with everything else.  Spent last night at a business hotel, they’re not too cheap but I’ll probably just stay there for now.”


While Leisure City branded itself as a place with cheap accommodations for those visiting or without a fixed address, there was a caveat to that that Myra was well aware of.  Normal hotels offered rates as low as 20-30% lower than normal thanks to partnerships with casinos, theme parks and all the other venues subsidizing the cost for increased advertisements and recommendations.  However, her family’s hotel chain was able to offer rooms at a fraction of the price and could operate in partnership with almost any other business, so they quickly became the face of temporary accommodations for the City of Endless Entertainment.


“Well I could make some arrangements for you to stay with me, if you want.”  Offering before she could really think about it, Myra was focused more on helping him out rather than how she worded it.


Glancing down to the shorter girl, he knew that she likely didn’t mean anything by it, but there were still the implications and misunderstandings that such a statement could lead to.  “While I appreciate the offer, do you really think it’d be appropriate for me to live with you?”  While there was a bit of an age difference between them, it wasn’t more than a decade.  Not to mention the rumors already circulating through their office.


“Huh?”  Pausing for a moment, Myra’s mind finally caught up with what she had said and her face erupted into a full-blown blush.  “Uh… n-n-n-no, no I d-d-didn’t mean it like that!  M-My family’s business, it’s the l-l-largest shrink-capsule hotel in the city.  I could ask my parents if I could borrow one for you and keep it at my place and shrink you as needed.”


“Hmm… I don’t know, I heard those shrinking rooms could be pretty dangerous so I’ve kinda avoided them.”  Not wanting to dismiss the idea off hand, he had considered going to one last night to save money but decided against it.  However, seeing how much Myra wanted to help him out, he grinned at her.  “But I guess if you’re so confident in ‘em I could give it a shot.”


Lighting up like a child on Christmas day, the ravenette smiled brightly.  “Yeah!  Don’t worry, all those horror stories you heard about were from people that either didn’t follow the safety guidelines or messed with the security measures themselves.  I’ve never hurt a client before, so you’ll be in good hands, Senpai.”


As the elevator reached their floor, the burly man looked at her adorably small hands and slightly stubby fingers and chuckled a bit.  “I dunno, you can barely hold a cup of coffee.  Maybe I should reconsider.”


“That was one time and I apologized for it!”  Knowing exactly which incident he was referring to, it had been almost a year since she was first hired and started working under him, yet he still teased her for it.  Stomping out of the elevator she turned to look back at him with a minorly annoyed expression and puffed out cheeks.  “I’ll ask my parents and we can go pick it up after work if they agree…”


Ducking to get out of the elevator himself, even though they’d be working next to each other for the majority of the day, there was still a bit of time before they had to clock in.  Thankfully, it seemed like she had been getting along with some of the other female workers in the office and socializing a bit more since when she first started.


“Came in with your wife today, eh Barry?”  Calling over to him from the small kitchen area where the coffee maker, among other less used appliances, was, one of the muscular man’s office friends teasingly greeted him.


“Shut it, Alan.  How’re the kids?”  Going to mingle himself, Barry needed a strong cup of joe to start the day.




The day went by rather quickly, especially with how busy they were with the upcoming holiday.  By lunch Myra had heard back from her parents, happy to lend her one of their capsule rooms until Barry was able to sort out his living arrangements.  However, there was one condition that she was less than thrilled about in order to get it… they wanted to mean Barry when she slipped up and mentioned it was a male coworker she was helping out.


“Oh?  I was expecting a bigger, fancier place.”  Getting out of the taxi they took from the office, rather than some large mansion to house the owners of the most successful hotel chain in the city, Barry only saw a quaint little two-story house nestled between two, much taller buildings in an urban neighborhood.  If it had more than three rooms aside from a kitchen, bath and living room he’d be surprised.


“My parents say it’s important to not forget where you come from.”  Not entirely sure how to feel bringing her senpai to meet her parents, Myra needed the capsule room to help him out.  So rather than hesitate, she opened the door of the home her family moved into when they first came to America from Japan.  “Tadaima!”


There was a bit of shuffling from deeper in the house before an older couple in their early to late forties came into the hall to greet them; each dressed in simple, plain colored nemaki.  “Okaerinasai, Mii-chan.”  Pulling her daughter in for a hug, it was obvious where Myra got most of her looks from as the two women could barely get their short arms around each other thanks to their ample bosoms squishing together.  “Oh, and this must be Nicholas-san.  Mii-chan talks about you constantly whenever she comes over.  It’s so nice to meet you.”  Once she had finished embracing Myra, the well-aged woman bowed politely to the hulking man struggling to slip through their narrow doorway and greeted him as well.  Her accent was much more pronounced than her daughter’s, but there was still an eloquence to her tone and mannerisms that carried the authority of an accomplished business woman.


“Oh, um… O-Oh-jam-ah shee-m-mass-u.”  Trying his best to implement a bit of the Japanese that he had learned from Myra, Barry bowed awkwardly and stumbled through the nuanced pronunciations of the formal greeting.


However, the effort wasn’t lost on the somewhat traditional parents.  “Maa, it’s not trouble at all.  You’ve taken such good care of Mii-chan, it’s a pleasure to welcome such a handsome young man into our family.”  Giggling, she led the burly man into the living room.


‘House’!  You’re welcoming him into your ‘house’!  Hahaue, Nicholas-senpai and I are not dating.  Please don’t embarrass me like that!”  Quickly correcting her mother, Myra followed after the pushy woman after giving her father a hug.  Taking a seat next to him, her parents sat across the kotatsu from them.


“Such a strong and kind man would make for a great husband, isn’t that right, otoosan?”  Smiling to her husband, Myra’s mother took his hand into her own.


The Japanese gentleman looked to be several years older than his wife, closer to his fifties while she was likely only just barely into her forties.  Unlike his wife’s uniformly black head of hair, his had distinguished strips of gray above his temples and his hairline had receded back and thinned considerably.  “Heh, musrowsu won’t do heem mucha goodo.  Yuu know the riskkus?”  Cackling a bit as he pulled a sheet of paper from his pocket, Myra’s father laid it on the table.  His English proficiency was much lower than his wife’s and daughter’s, but he was still understandable to a point.


“Right.  Mii-chan, otoosan and okaasan talked it over and we don’t want you to have Nicholas-san living in your apartment unless he’s shrunken.  If you two were dating or married, that would be a separate matter.  So before we lend you a room, he needs to know all the risks involved.”  Pointing to a couple of the warnings and clauses written on the copy of their safety waiver, Myra’s mother’s tone had shifted from playful to serious.  “If he leaves the capsule room for any reason, you are not responsible for any injuries that may occur.”  Looking at Barry, she stressed the importance that he understood this.  “Are you sure you can trust my daughter with your life, Nicholas-san?  You wouldn’t believe how many overconfident men think they are invincible and disregard these warnings.  The last thing I want is for you to become a stain on her backside because you were careless.”


“Why would you think I’d sit on him!”  Regretting letting her senpai meet her parents more and more, given the most popular and frequently used service that the hotel chain was named for, Myra knew that it was a common enough event to take into consideration, but this was just temporary living arrangements!


“Ara ara.  But just today okaasan ended up sitting on three boys that thought they could explore areas they really shouldn’t have.  Thankfully the chair in my office is very cushiony so only a few bones were broken.”  Giggling at the non-fatal incident that happened earlier in the day, had it been anywhere else she would have ruined a perfectly good kimono.  “I believe they were friends of yours too.”


“Huh?  Oh, those guys from this morning…  Well, they were pretty drunk.”  It was funny how the universe worked sometimes.  The same group that tried to pick her up ended up hurting themselves under her mother’s butt.  “Don’t worry, they were nuisances, not friends.”


“Is that so?  That’s a relief.  Okaasan was worried because they had cards with your name on them.”  Sighing and smiling gently, the older woman looked back to Barry.  “But that doesn’t change the fact that those three were lucky.  In any other case they wouldn’t have survived.”


Looking from the kindly, beautiful woman, to the sheet of paper on the table and then his trusty coworker, Barry just smiled merrily and rested his hand on Myra’s head.  “If I didn’t think I could trust her, I wouldn’t’ve accepted her offer.  She hasn’t been with our company long, but Myra hasn’t let me down yet!  So I’m not worried one bit, Mrs. Kyojin”  Laughing loudly and energetically he tousled her hair playfully.


Seeing the blush on her daughter’s cheeks from the compliment, Myra’s mother giggled and nodded.  “Alright, then we’d be happy to lend you a spare capsule room.  Use it as long as you need, Nicholas-san.  And please, call me ‘okaasan’.”


“S-S-Senpai isn’t your son, hahaue!”  Whether she was teasing or not, Myra couldn’t let that last comment slide.


As her husband went to get some alcohol to share with Barry, the older woman looked to her daughter and reached over to grab her hand.  “But Mii-chan, if you don’t hurry and get married soon, you’ll become a Christmas cake by this time next year.”


What hurt the most was that her mother said it with the utmost concern for her and not to tease in the slightest.  “That’s none of your concern!”


There was no getting out of having dinner before leaving, and Barry ended up drinking heavily to keep pace with Myra’s father.  Though the older man was taller than his wife and daughter, he was a fair bit shorter and slimmer than him, yet he could hold his alcohol well.  After a delicious meal and more drinking, both men laid passed out on the kotatsu, Barry snoring loudly with a big grin on his face.


“Senpai!  Wake up, you can’t sleep here.”  After helping her mother clean up, Myra knelt next to the muscular man and gently tried to rouse him.  She had never seen him drink so much before, so getting to admire his sleeping face was new to her.  “Come on, wake up.”


“Oh, just let him sleep, Mii-chan.”  Coming into the room with an oblong rectangular object with a flat bottom, rounded top and was easily carried.  Similar in size to a women’s wallet or glasses case, it would easily fit in a purse.  “Let’s just get him in here and you can take him home.  Since you said all of his belongings burned up, okaasan prepared some clean clothes and essentials for him too.”


Recognizing the design as similar to the capsule rooms their hotel used, this was Myra’s first time seeing one so big while shrunken.  Most were no bigger than an earbud after shrinking, which was one of the reasons they were able to offer vacancies in almost any business.  “Hahaue, is that a Royal-suite?!  I thought you were just going to give Nicholas-senpai a normal room.”


“Ara ara, how could I not give my future son-in-law the very best hospitality we have to offer?  We can always order another, so don’t worry about returning it quickly.”  Giggling as she set the shrunken accommodations on the floor, she pressed a button on the top and a small section detached from one of the ends and expanded to a five-by-five-by-seven foot cabinet with a door on opposing sides.  “Besides, no other models had a detachable shrinking porch.  How were you planning on shrinking and growing him to go to and from work?”


Not having considered that, Myra grumbled a bit to herself at her mother’s casual claim that Barry was going to be her son-in-law one day and instead helped encourage the slumbering mountain of muscles to curl up in the detached section of the suite.  Once she closed the door and inserted the porch back into the suite, an all but invisible seam running around the sides of the Royal-suite allowed them to lift the roof off so they could move him onto the bed in one of the bedrooms and secure him for transport.  She then spent a bit longer talking with her mother before calling a taxi.


As she was getting her coat on and put Barry’s coat and shoes into a bag, Myra’s mother came out of the master bedroom with a small box in festive wrapping.  “Here you go, Mii-chan.  A little gift from okaasan for Christmas.  Just wait until the 25th to open it, okay?”


“Thanks, hahaue.  And thank you for helping Nicholas-senpai.”  Hugging her mother as best as she could before opening the door, Myra smiled down at her purse that held the shrunken capsule-room the older man was sleeping comfortably in and blushed.  “Ittekimasu.”


“Itterasshai.”  As her daughter left and got into the taxi waiting for her, the older woman waved as they drove out of sight and smiled to herself.  “And good luck, Mii-chan.”




As he slowly woke up from a night of hitting the bottle pretty hard, the ringing in his ears and throbbing of his head left Barry in a bit of a haze.  He couldn’t remember much of what happened the day before thanks to the hangover, but at least the bed was comfortable.  Huh?  Wait, where am I?  Remembering that his apartment had burned down, he sat up in one of the fanciest beds he had ever seen and looked around the room he had been sleeping in.  It was immaculately clean, with polished wooden furniture and elegant decorations.  What is this place?  Did I break in after I got drunk?!  Knowing that, given the right motivation, he can be a bit rowdy when intoxicated, Barry got out of the bed and dashed out of the bedroom.


The adjoining room was just as grand and fancy as the bedroom.  Multiple doors leading to other rooms, a large, leather sectional sofa that could likely seat a dozen people easily and a kitchen and dining room area that wouldn’t look out of place in a five-star restaurant.  Seeing the entryway with shoe and coat racks that looked like they’d cost more than one of his paycheques, he dashed out the front door in a hope to find the owner and explain himself.


This place looks like it costs a whole month’s rent to stay here for a single-huh?  Unable to find his shoes, Barry exits the room expecting to just end up in a hallway or something.  Instead, he came out onto a vast, expanding surface looking out over a room of absolutely colossal proportions!  Ever since his shoulder injury ended his football career before it even started a decade ago, he had always been the biggest person in the room.  This, however, was beyond just being shorter than average or being a Little Person, even a toddler would be able to pick him up with ease if they were properly scaled to the bookcases and table he saw off in the distance.  Oh, right.  I went over to Myra’s parents’ house to get one of those shrinking capsule things to stay in.  Then this must be Myra’s apartment.  As the drunken haze started to clear in his mind, the events of the night before were coming back to the muscular man relaxed a bit.  Sitting down on the ground, he sighed in relief when a gigantic object in front of him began to vibrate and create a deafening, blaring noise.  It did nothing to help with his hangover but almost immediately as the sound started, a shadow fell over him and Barry looked up to see a massive hand come rushing down towards him!


He had no time to scream, no time to flinch and no time to pray for salvation, but thankfully the humongous appendage wasn’t aimed at him, but the object creating the racket.  The force of the impact was enough to knock him over though, as the proportionally stubby fingers wrapped around the device and pulled it over the edge of the surface he was sitting on.  Looking out over the edge, the shrunken man was awestruck by the sight of his younger coworker as she rolled over in her bed and slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes as she checked her phone and turned off her alarm!


“So noisy…  Why did I set an alarm for today?  It’s Satur…”  Rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes, Myra checked the time on her phone and saw the sleek, black exterior of the capsule room out of the corner of her eye.  However, seeing her senior coworker staring at her in disbelief, barely half a centimeter tall, her mental faculties quickly caught up with her.  “...day.  S-S-Senpai!  What are you doing out of your room?  It’s not safe!”


She was obviously holding herself back from picking him up directly.  Her first concern was for his safety after all, but Barry was too distracted by the new size dynamic between them.  Her mother tried to warn me, but I didn’t think she’d look so… big.  Lost in thought as her looked over the giantess in front of him, his cheeks burned with embarrassment as he notice her pajamas had come mostly undone, revealing her deep, ample cleavage, and the protrusions poking out from behind the thin material at the center of each gigantic mass hanging off her chest.  “Whoa.”


Realizing that the shrunken man wasn’t paying attention to her, Myra looked down at her clothes, and her clearly outlined nipples and quickly covered her breasts with her arms, pouting cutely at him.  “That’s sexual harassment, Senpai.”


“Ah… S-Sorry, sorry.  D-Didn’t mean to stare.”  Apologizing quickly, he turned away.


“I can’t hear you, Senpai.  Get back into your room and dial ‘#688’.  That’ll connect you to the external speakers.”  His gaze not entirely unwelcome, the ravenette took the small victory with the slight embarrassment and waited for Barry to get back into the suite before getting out of bed.  “You can’t leave your room like that though.  It’s not like shrinking made you more durable, I could have crushed you if I missed my phone.”


The speakers on the exterior of the portable accommodation crackled to life as its occupant connected from the inside.  “Sorry.  I… I kinda forgot what happened last night.  I’ll be more careful in the future.”


“As long as you’re okay it’s fine, I wouldn’t want to hurt you, Senpai.  How do you like your room?  Haha-er, I mean Mom gave you a Royal Suite to use.  Pretty fancy, right?”


“Heh, a bit too ritzy for my blood, but I appreciate it all the same.  I’ll have to be sure to thank her once I get a new place.”  There was a slight pause before he continued.  “You too, Myra.  Thank you for helping me out.  Sadly, the gift I got  you for Christmas got destroyed in the fire… and I don’t think I’ll be able to replace it for a while.”


Changing out of her pajamas, and making sure to put on a bra, she grinned happily at the mention of him getting her a gift as she glanced over at the wrapped present she had prepared for him.  “Don’t worry about that, Senpai.  Focus on getting a new apartment first.  You’re welcome to stay with me for as long as you need, but I’m sure you’d rather not spend most of your time at less than a centimeter tall.”


“In here, I barely even notice.  Though knowing that my giant co-hi could just pick the entire thing up at any time is kinda surreal.  If you ever get tired of me, it’ll be easy for you to throw me out.”  Chuckling at the thought of her just tossing him and his accommodations out her window or something, he turned to look at the luxurious living space.  “But, after such a wonderful ‘gift’ like what I just witnessed, I owe you something.  So, what do you want for Christmas?  If it’s in my power, I’ll get or do anything you want.  Though if I have to bury a body-”


“-it’ll cost me extra.  Double since the cold makes it harder to dig up the soil.”  Finishing one of his favorite sayings, she sighed as he slid another, playful, act of what would be sexual harassment if it meaningfully bothered her.  “I already told you, you don’t have to get me anything.  I’m happy just spending some more time with you outside of work.”  Sitting back onto her bed, she turned the capsule room around so the front wasn’t facing her headboard anymore.  “There should be a panel near the phone that can untint the main window.  It’s not fun talking to a little black case.”

Finding the panel she talked about, Barry saw a slider labeled ‘Tint Control’ among a lot of other functions and moved it up and down a bit, noticing the wall the large sectional was facing fade slightly.  Sliding it all the way down, he moved over to the seat to see his gigantic coworker laying on her stomach, smiling cheerfully at him.  “I treat you to lunches and dinners all the time, isn’t there something else you want?”


While she still helps out at her family’s business on occasion, Myra rarely sees the clients she interacts with.  Before, her concern for his safety took precedence and she instinctively knew she had to be careful.  Now though, she was free to appreciate how adorable he looked in his wrinkled dress shirt and suit pants and the stubble on his face indicating the days it had been since he last shaved.  Senpai is usually so handsome, but he looks so cute right now.  I kinda want to…


“Oh?  I know that look.”  Seeing the grin spread across her face, Barry smirked confidently.  “You just thought of something, didn’t you?  C’mon, out with it.”


“Huh?  What?  N-No, no.  I didn’t.”


“Oh, yes you did.  You had the same look on your face when we passed that new Italian place that served those Ar… uh, Aran… Eran…”


“Arancini from Paluzzi.”  While she recalled the dish and place he was talking about, Myra wasn’t aware of a ‘face’ she makes when she wants something and turned around to check her mirror.  “And there’s nothing wrong with my face.”


“I’ll have to second that, but you did think of something.  Didn’t you?”


Less of a question and more of an accusation, Myra turned back around.  “Well, I… I guess.  Kind of, but…”  No, no… I shouldn’t ask him for something like that.


“Great!  See?  And it’s something I can do, right?”


Technically it is possible, I guess.  Nodding, her heart began to race as he urged her to confess.


“Well, I’m not a mind reader.  You gonna tell me or not?”


I mean… somehow it feels less embarrassing talking to Senpai when he’s so small.  Even though he was so friendly and nice, there was something about how big Barry was that, before, made her want to hold back her selfishness a bit.  Especially with how often he’d treat her or the other less experienced hires to meals to talk and relax, she was so set on keeping this one desire to herself.  And yet…  “O-Okay, there is one thing I’d like, I guess.  Something only you could give me and it’s not something you can buy.”


“Oh?  And what’s that?”  Now intrigued, Barry tried to think of anything like what she just described.  It wasn’t like he was that much of a cook and his hobbies were more physical activities than making crafts.


Taking a breath, the ravenette looked at him with earnesty.  “Y-You.”


It took a moment for him to register what she said, initially thinking he misheard because he was lost in his own thoughts momentarily but her unwavering eyes made it clear.  She had never looked at him like this before, and though not unwelcome, it came as a bit of a surprise.  Enough so to do something that rarely happens, leave him speechless.


“What’s this, Senpai?  No clever response?  Your adorable kouhai just confessed to you.”  With surprisingly little pressure weighing down on her now that she’s finally said it, the lack of an outright rejection on his face made Myra confident enough to be a bit more playful with it.  “That’s right, I love you, Senpai.  With how much you’ve helped me, how kind you are to me and even when you comment on my boobs or butt it doesn’t feel like you’re being lecherous like other guys.  There are more reasons than I could list for why I’ve fallen for you.  I want you to go out with me.  So, can you be my Christmas present this year?”


As someone in a field where you have to handle the whims and demands of, oftentimes unreasonable and irrational, clients, being able to adapt to new information coming to light that should have been obvious much sooner was a helpful skill to develop.  “Well, with how big they are, how can I not every time I see you bump into someone or something?  You should thank your mother for the blessings you’ve gotten from her.  But are you sure you want to date an old fart like me, someone as cute as you could get any guy, or girl I don’t judge, they want.”


“Which includes someone eight years older than me.  Heh, I guess I take after Mom more than I thought, since Dad’s nine years older than her.”  She wasn’t just familiar with his mannerisms and slippery rhetoric, she had been learning from it.  A bit of humor can go a long way into getting what you want.  “Or are you… not interested in younger girls?”


Quickly shaking his head and raising his free hand to give her a thumbs up.  “Nope.  Young short stacks are the best.  Hmm, well… I suppose you’re not that ‘short’ to me right now, but definitely stacked.”


“Ok, I could feel your previness in that one.”  Covering her chest again, despite already putting on both a bra and sweater, she did enjoy his unabashed honesty with her.  “So… Is that a yes?”


“I think you have it a bit backwards, Myra.  Shouldn’t I be the one asking you out?”


Giggling at the old-fashion sensibilities of the older man’s mindset, it was as good of a confirmation that she needed.  “Plenty of girls ask the boys they like out these days.”  Unable to stop smiling, all her emotions started to catch up with her as she slowly realized she had finally asked him out!


“I’ll do my best to make you happy.”  Getting up, Barry placed a hand on the transparent surface between them and smiled confidently at her.


Leaning forward to press her finger against the side of the capsule room, she nodded.  “I’m sure I’ll be quite a handful, so please be patient with me.”


“You’ve always been more than a handful, even when I’m not this small.”  Chuckling at the absurdity that her small, stubby finger could cover his entire body right now, he remembered some of the bigger mistakes he had to stay late to help her correct in the past.


“Sexual harassment.”


“What?  How was that-?”


Giggling, Myra got out of bed and walked towards her bathroom.  “Get cleaned up, Senpai.  We have the day off, so we should go get you some new clothes and stuff while we have the chance.




Though it was a very minor shift in how they usually interacted with one another, the change in Barry and Myra’s relationship went comically unnoticed in their office.  It wasn’t like either was going around making grand displays of affection to the other, Myra might cling to him a bit more outside of the office and Barry hugging her occasionally, but any coworker who caught them and didn’t tease them for it usually thought they had been dating for a while now.  While somewhat embarrassing, Myra wasn’t about to complain, since her out of office hours became so much more enjoyable.


Even if she had to honor the deal she made with her parents and keep the hulking man shrunk while at home, they were still able to spend as much time together as they wanted.  While this generally meant watching shows and movies together with the Royal Suite resting on her breasts, she also entered the accommodations to eat meals and make use of the mini-pool, sauna or jacuzzi that came with it.


Christmas Day quickly came upon them, though the morning of opening gifts and presents was pretty short-lived, seeing how Myra only had a few that she hadn’t opened from friends and relatives that didn’t live close-by, and all of Barry’s going up in smoke a little over a week ago.  Opening her few gift cards and letters wishing seasonal holidays, Barry sat on the sectional in a jersey of his favorite football team that had his name and lucky number on it.  The team never had anyone with that number before, and had he not injured his shoulder back in college, it was the team he had wanted to play on.


“You sure you don’t want me to get you anything else for Christmas?”


Looking extremely happy in her gift to him, Myra knew that he wanted to repay her for the thoughtful gift.  Setting her cards down on the table, she smiled and shook her head, sitting down on his lap.  “I’ve gotten something better than a gift.  A big, surprisingly shy, lovable lug.”  Wrapping his arms around her, she leaned back into his chest and sighed happily.


“‘Shy’?  You think I’m ‘shy’?”  Squeezing her tightly in his embrace, Barry pulled the busty brunette up so he could kiss her on the cheek and chuckled.  “Who’s the one who can’t call me by my first name again?”


“I can too!  B-B-B-Ba…  Bar-Ba…”  As one of the traditions from her homeland that she hadn’t been able to fully kick, Myra struggled with using his first name.  “Bar…ry…-senpai.”


“Have I ever told you the way you blush is adorable?”  Teasing her for the shade of red her cheeks took, he let Myra go as she pushed up off of him and chuckled.


Puffing out said rosy cheeks in frustration, the ravenette giggled a bit herself.  “You can be more embarrassing than Mom, you know… that…?”  Remembering her mother, Myra realized there was one gift she had forgotten to grab.  Standing up, she bolted out of the capsule-room, leaving Barry somewhat confused.


Her thunderous footsteps echoed through the luxurious space as she looked around her apartment for something.  Heh, still feels so strange that I’m so small in here.  But how small are normal capsule-rooms?  Realistically they wouldn’t have to be much bigger than a pill or someone’s finger for the bare essentials.  If they get that small, it’s no wonder her family can operate out of almost any business.  As someone of simple wants and pleasures, Barry still hadn’t gotten used to the extravagant accommodations Myra’s parents lent him, but the size made him more comfortable that the beautiful ravenette wouldn’t lose him somewhere.


“Ah, here it is.”  Having found what she was looking for, Myra came back from the short hallway that led to her kitchen, bathroom and front door and crawled up her bed to show off a small gift box.  “Mom told me not to open this until Christmas.  Almost forgot about it.”


“And, what is it?”  Grabbing the phone when she didn’t just come back inside, he sat back down on the couch.


Giving the package a light shake next to her ear, Myra didn’t hear anything moving around in it and shrugged.  “No idea.  I already opened the card she and Dad gave me.”  Tearing into the paper a bit, when she revealed the face of the side facing her, she looked at it for a moment before gasping, blushing and then grabbing a pillow to hide it under.  “Mom!!”


“What?  What’d she get you?  Something embarrassing?” The most he got to see of the item was that the box was white before she buried it.  “C’mon.  How bad can it be?”


“It’s not something a mother should be giving to her daughter!  It’s… it’s…”


“What?  A sex toy or something?”  Joking offhandedly, he chuckled at the idea but figured it wasn’t something the more traditional older woman would do even as a joke.


Fidgeting and mumbling nervously, Myra avoided eye contact as much as she could as she moved the pillow and turned the gift around for him to see.  “K-Kinda…  It’s something some of the other girls have told me they’ve used before… w-w-with clients.”


Looking at the image printed on the box, Barry wasn’t so ignorant to not recognize a wand-type vibrator when shown one.  Completely black and uniformly thin, it looked like little more than a smooth rod with rounded ends.  However, the box showed that one end of the sex toy was detachable and had something of a hollow cavity in it or something.  “Wait, ‘with clients’?  Does that mean you put-”


“I’ve never done something like that, Senpai!  I’ve only sat on a few rooms when I helped out.”  Not wanting him to misunderstand, the busty ravenette quickly clarified.  “I’ve only h-heard the o-other girls talk about using these before…”


From her tone and attitude, Barry could tell she wasn’t lying, though it wasn’t like he’d hold her past against her even if she had.  It wasn’t like he had never laid with a woman before meeting her, so however Myra had taken partners before was none of his concern.  She’s ‘only heard’ about it before, eh?  The way she was blushing and cupping her face, the want in her eyes, he couldn’t help but grin.  Taking the phone with, he unhesitatingly walked out of the suit, onto her headboard and smiled up at her.  “Okay, so how do we do this?”


“Wha-Huh?  B-B-But Senpai…  We couldn’t…  I mean, i-it’s not even lunch time yet…”  Wiggling her butt into her mattress, seeing her burly boyfriend disregard his own safety by coming out of his room made her want to reprimand him again, but she tightened her grip on the present her mother had given her as well.  They were both adults, and dating now, so there was no way he wasn’t implying what she thought he was implying but other than a bit of cuddling that got a bit… heated the other day, they hadn’t even seen each other fully naked yet.  No, Senpai, don’t look at me like that.  If you do…


“Come on, Myra, it’s Christmas.  Don’t you want to use your ‘presents’?”  Taking off his robe so he was now standing in just his boxers, a cute pink pair with rabbit polka dots of various colors decorating them that she picked out for him as a joke when they replaced his wardrobe, he spread his arms wide and waited.  “Besides.  It’s night time somewhere in the world.”


Her heart racing, and arousal heating up her entire body, seeing Barry’s buff, sculpted physique was the last straw.  Why hesitate?  Senpai is saying I can!  Ripping open the box she was holding, she tossed it aside once she got the rod inside.  While she had never used one of these with a client before, she knew how to use it and popped the capsule out of the end of it with ease.  Opening the transparent lid, she checked the soft, memory foam-like material to make sure he’d be fine before extending her pinky finger to him.  “Get on, Senpai.”


Even such a small part of her was the size of a car to him, but the shrunken man didn’t hesitate and pulled himself up onto the pad of her finger, holding on as she brought him to the opened capsule.


“I heard that this part is made so that when it heats up it becomes more malleable, so don’t freak out if that happens, okay?”  Laying him on the foam, even as the anticipation had her breathing become husky and sensual, Myra did her best to reassure the shrunken man that he’d be fine.  “And you’ll have hours worth of air, just keep calm and-”


“You’ll take care of me, I’m not worried.”  Making himself comfortable, Barry smiled up to Myra.  There was no doubt for his safety in his mind if she was the one handling him.


Her final inhibition released, she closed and secured the lid and clipped it back into the head of the apparatus.  Despite midday approaching, she crawled under her bedding and tossed her clothes to the floor.  Gently massaging her delicate folds with one hand, she brought the toy up to her mouth and licked the tip playfully.  “You always tease me for the small bites I take when eating, Senpai.  Does my mouth still look small now?”  Pressing the phallic toy into her squishy lips, Myra opened her mouth just enough to slide the rod in and giggled as she continued to lick at it.


Small rays of light scarcely illuminated the dark maw as his coworker held him in her dainty mouth.  The darkness hiding her gullet obscured by the constantly wiggling oral muscle slithering around his chamber.  The plastic shield holding him in place began to soften from her heat, as she told him it would, and so when Myra’s tongue came back to poke at him a bit, he was able to push back, though not much and was easily overpowered by her.  Wow, they weren’t kidding when they said I’d be helpless against her.  I don’t even need to try to know Myra could probably crush me if it wasn’t for this case.  Not that she would on purpose.  Other than this past week, which mostly only had him spending time with her on her chest or in the detachable porch to go and come from work, Barry hadn’t had any experience of interest in the shrinking hotel service.  He declined going with a couple of his coworkers that had invited him a few years ago after it became a more recreational thing, but the idiots hadn’t listened to the warnings or violated some safety protocol and lost their lives.  Given how many people and tourists have and continue to use shrink-capsule rooms and how few accidents happen, it is still a safe service since 95% of the accidents that do happen are due to client negligence, and he trusted that if it wasn’t the business would have died by now but he had still avoided it like how he avoided driving.  I wonder if there’re idiots that test their luck in these cases too?  Would Myra even feel me if I fell out and she swallowed me?


A curious thought, the thick sheets of saliva coating the transparent shield keeping him safe blurred what he could see, but he could imagine the pulsating gullet in the back of her mouth just waiting to pull anything that came in contact with it down into her body.  His body would be no exception, despite knowing that Myra herself would never do so consciously.  Without protection, he’d be gulped down and dragged into her stomach without a chance to fight back.  Melting down into a slurry of nutrients if she was unable to get him out, his life would end with him adding to her huge breasts or cute butt and that would be the end of that.  Morbid and terrifying as it was, to become part of the young woman’s body didn’t sound too bad either.


Not that I’d add much, nor do I want to test it.  Chuckling at the idea, Barry felt his manhood press against the plastic keeping him from tumbling to such a fate.


Pulling the toy from her mouth, Myra smiled sensually at her boyfriend inside.  She thought she might have felt him pushing against her tongue as she teased him a bit, but it wasn’t much of a resistance if he did.  Giggling, she didn’t say anything to him as she brought him under her blankets and guided the toy to pierce her dripping quim.  Spreading herself with her free hand, she rubbed the tip against her delicate fold as she prepared to shove him in.  Barry-senpai…  So big and strong, but now he’s going to disappear inside of me.  Come on, Senpai.  Come inside of me.


Despite being under her blankets and sheet, there was enough light for the muscular man to clearly see his girlfriend’s sex and the arousal pouring from it.  The undulating tunnel was waiting for him.  Whoa, now that’s a sight…  But the wait wasn’t long, as he was thrust forward and warmth and darkness enveloped him.


A shock of pleasure shot through her body as Myra inserted her toy, arching her back and tightening the muscles in her pussy, drawing the object deeper.  Try as she might, she couldn’t tell if she could feel Barry in her or not, but the knowledge that she was completely wrapped around him was a fact she knew to be certain.  Yes!  Barry-senpai, inside me at last.  That mountain of a man, inside my pussy, my little body.  Hehehe, if I wanted, I could just leave him in me and nobody would be able to tell.  Rubbing her belly, Mira smiled softly at the fullness in her sex.  Plenty of her acquaintances that worked for her mother had told her about things like this, it was nothing like sitting on a few capsule-rooms during breaks.  But just having him in her wasn’t enough, and as she began thrust the sex toy in and out of her, she remembered some of the other services that she had heard about before and dismissed.  Maybe getting a Pill-capsule wouldn’t be so bad…  Senpai wouldn’t be crazy enough to open it in my belly, right?


While the constant and rapid back and forth of the gigantic girl’s pleasure session was disorienting at first, once he got into the rhythm of it Barry was about to enjoy himself more and more.  The air became think in Myra’s scent, which was only driving his own libido crazy, and the sounds of her sex all around him were sexier than he thought.  Though muffled, he could hear her moaning, which was the only part of the experience that he regretted not being able to hold her and hear directly.  But that frustration and knowing there was nothing he could do to get her attention until she decided to pull him out was also really hot.  He had never been so compromised and powerless as an adult before, and knowing the one that held so much control over him was a 5’2” girl that weighed less than 120 lbs soaking wet was so arousing he could bust a nut if she had just left him in her and went about her day!  God, no other woman has made me feel this way before!  Not that I think I could trust another woman like I do Myra.


Losing herself more and more to pleasure, Myra increased the intensity of her pistoning as she curled up into a ball and through her blankets off of her.  Her breaths were coming short and ragged, and the convulsions shaking her body caused her breasts to bounce all over the place.  Senpai!  Senpai, senpai, senpai, senpai!  Plunging the wand entirely into her sex, she quickly pressed her fingers against the base and shoved them in as deep as she could, feeling the tip of the toy ram into her cervix!  Her lust tipping over, she cried out in ecstasy and grabbed her mattress as a powerful orgasm rocked her body.  “Senpaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!”


Jets of clear fluids shot out from her satisfied sex, soaking her bed and bedding as she moaned happily.  In one of, if not the most, powerful climaxes she had ever experienced, Myra collapsed onto her bed, out of breath.  The wand, and her boyfriend, were still encased in her, but that was easy enough to fix if she just pushed them out a bit.  Reaching inside of herself, she clenched her vaginal muscles and got a tentative grip on the toy and pulled it out, dripping in her lust.


“Oh, Senpai…  That was… amazing.”  Trying to catch her breath, she brought the rod up to her face so she could see how he was doing.  Wiping a bit of her juices from the tip, she could see from the wet spot on his boxers that he had enjoyed himself as much as she had.  “I see… I wasn’t the only one… who liked it.”  Giggling, she went to eject the pod so she could let him out.


“What, you’re a ‘one-and-done’?  And here I was worried I wouldn’t be able to keep up.”  Seeing she was planning to get him out, Barry teased her a bit.  If she was doing it out of concern for him, there was no need for that.  “Don’t forget, I’m yours for Christmas.  No need to hold back.”


Stopping at his words, Myra felt herself start to heat up again.  There was so much more she wanted to do, and while the last orgasm had left her completely satisfied, she still had plenty of energy to spare.  “Oh?  Is Senpai ready to become my omacha?”  Opening the shield for a moment, she carefully brought him up to her lips for a kiss before quickly closing it again.  “Then I guess ‘playtime’ is over.”




“Tadaima!”  Sitting in the living room, enjoying her Christmas tradition with her husband, hearing her daughter enter the house, Mrs. Kyojin quickly gets up to greet her.


“Okaerinasai, Mii-chan.  How was your Christmas?”


“It was… an energetic day, Hahaue.”  Hugging her mother, Myra took off her shoes and coat and followed the older woman into the living.  “Is otoosan available, or…”


Giggling a bit as she rubbed her rear and sat under their kotatsu, the mature beauty just smiled slyly.  “You know he only lets me do this on Christmas, so okaasan intends to enjoy him all day.”


“‘Only’ on Christmas?”  Sitting next to her mother, Myra cuddled up to her to get warm.


“Without complaining anyway.  But what about you?  Where is Nicholas-san?”  Ignoring that pointed question, she giggled as she poked at her daughter’s belly a bit.  “And did you like your gift?”


Blushing that she was so easily and quickly found out, Myra pressed her hand against her stomach and smiled.  “It was amazing, Hahaue.  Arigatou gozaimasu.”


“I take it that means you and Nicho-no, Barry-kun are serious about each other?”  Still playful, there was a serious undertone to her words.  Myra nodded in response, blushing and smiling even more.  “Then you know what that means, right?”


“Y-Yes, Hahaue.  I already talked to Senpai about it.  How does next Saturday sound?”


Pulling her child in closer, the older ravenette nodded.  “I’ll see him on my desk next Saturday then.  But for tonight, want to lend him to okaasan?”


“HAHAUE!”


“I’m kidding, Mii-chan.  All okaasan wants for Christmas, like Barry-kun apparently, is to spend some time with you.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282