- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you thought. Thanks.



Zach looked down at the large movie set he had built. It took up most of his basement and contained severe cities. It was on a raised platform that was about waist high to him, with a set of steps to make it easier for him to get up. All scaled down to 1/1500th of their original size. The largest building was just over 1 inch tall. 


It had taken him ages to set it all up, but he was sure to win an award at an indie film festival, and then he'd be Hollywood's next big director. 


Behind him was his shrinking machine, which he had been able to get cheap from a shipping company that recently went out of business. It was a complicated beast of a machine, but he had gotten it all up and running. 


His plan for today was to get some test shots of the set after he shrunk himself down. But he knew he should wait until his girlfriend Kaity got here, just in case he needed her help. He had already told her his plans, but she would be a bit late due to some errands she had to run. 


Being impatient, he decided to just go ahead without her. What could go wrong? 


He strapped on his filming gear, which was strapped onto him like a go-pro, and his headset that would be able to project his voice from a speaker on the wall. He also had a wrist mounted computer that could control several other cameras he had set up around the room. 


Standing under the shrink ray, he hit the engage button and a blinding light flooded the room. 


When the light disappeared, he looked around at his new size of just over 1 mm. It was like being on another planet. He marveled at how large the room seemed. 


Luckily he had thought ahead and put a small RC helicopter nearby so he wouldn't have to walk everywhere. He got in and flew over to the nearest city and landed. 


Zach swelled with pride as he looked around the city. The detail was incredible. It was almost impossible to tell that it was fake. He would be able to easily have tons of city destroying action shots, without spending millions on blowing up actual buildings. A small firework would look like a missile. A few drops of water would look like a flood. 


He began to take some sample shots, looking for the perfect places for his future movie. Time seemed to fly by as he lost himself in his work. He had paused to catch his breath after he had just climbed to the top of a building, when he heard a stomping from the floor above him. 


"Hey Zach! You down here?" Came Kaitys voice from the stairs. 


Zach activated his microphone and responded. "Yeah! I'm down here!" His squeaky voice was projected out of the speakers, loud enough for her to hear. He winced at the pitch of his voice. He had forgotten that his smaller vocal cords would make his voice higher pitched. 


"Why do you sound like that? You huffing helium?" She said with a laugh. Her footsteps echoed around the room as she came down the stairs. Zach was momentarily stunned when she came into view.

Kaity was tall even when he wasnt shrunk, at 6’5” she was a few inches taller than him. He scanned her body from the bottom up. Her feet, which were usually hidden inside black studded leather boots, were inside fishnet leggings, which went up her long pale legs. Her firm ass was on display in her black miniskirt and her midriff was exposed. She was wearing a black crop top with a skull on it that showed off plenty of underboob. And she had alot of it. She was very proud of her 38JJ breasts, and would often wear revealing clothes. She had admitted to him that she got turned on by the idea of people thinking about her when they masturbate. Zach had a pretty difficult time convincing her not to start an onlyfans or talk her out of having an open relationship. And to match her all black clothing, she wore heavy eyeliner in typical goth fashion, with her jet black hair done up in two pigtails. 


He shook himself free of his initial shock and responded. “I forgot to adjust the speakers for my smaller vocal cords. I already shrunk. I'm on top of the tallest building in the nearest city.”

“What? Why didn't you wait for me?” She said annoyed.

“I was impatient, you know me.” He said with a laugh.

Kaity didn't seem pleased by his answer but started walking towards him. “Where are you? I cant see you.” She said as she stood in front of the city he was in.

“You'll have to get down closer to see me.” Zach said as he looked straight up at his girlfriend. Her planet sized tits hiding her face from him. “Are you not wearing a bra?”

“No, you know I don't like wearing them.” She answered as she bent over the table to get a better view.

Her massive eye, which looked over 100 times his size, hovered over him. Zach jumped and waved his arms to get her attention.

“Oh my god, you're so tiny. I can't believe how pathetically small you are. Like an ant is bigger than you.” She said as her eye locked onto him. 

Zach wasn't too excited by her description of him. He was hoping she'd be impressed. “Yeah, well it's all for my movie, it's a lot easier for city destruction scenes at this size. This'll make me famous.”

Kaity laughed again, Zach was able to feel the sound vibrations in the air now that she was so close. “It's hard to take anything you say seriously when you sound so squeaky.”


Just as he was about to respond, the doorbell rang. “Who could that be?” He asked.

“Oh, I invited Dave over. I didn't want to be bored while you were running around like a flea.” She said as she got up to go let him in.

“Hey! I didn't say you could invite anyone over. I don't want him to see me this small.” Zach said.

“Too bad.” Kaity said as she went up the stairs.

“Ugh” Zach said to himself. She always did stuff like this. It was like the more he was opposed to something, the more she wanted to do it. 


Kaity came back down the stairs laughing at some joke as she led Dave down. Dave was about average height and build, which made him about half a foot shorter than Kaity. In his hand, he carried a case of beer.

“Wow, so this is that little model you told me about.” Dave said. “Pretty impressive.”

“Thanks.” Zach said, glad someone appreciated his hard work.

“Woah, who said that?” Dave said, looking around for where the voice came from.

“That's Zach, he set up some speakers but his voice sounds like that now that he's small.” Kaity explained.

“That's Zachs voice? Haha, he sounds like a little girl.” Dave said mockingly.

“It was just a mistake on the speakers. Ill fix it later.” Zach explained again, annoyed by the mocking.

“Come look at how small he is.” Kaity said as she motioned for Dave to look at Zach.

Zach was pretty uncomfortable by the presence of two massive creatures peering down at him, especially a guy that he only knew through Kaity.

“Woah, he's like a bug. Smaller than a bug even.” Dave said.

“Haha, that's what I said!” Kaity said giggling.

“Yes yes, very funny. Can you two please step away while I work? I still need to get some more shots.” Zach asked.

“Ok little dude.” Dave said. He stepped away from the table and cracked open one of his beers, offering another to Kaity. She took it happily and sat down to chat and drink while Zach worked.

Zach grumbled to himself about the situation as he went back to his work. But a few minutes later, two loud booms and tremors shook his world and a shadow loomed over him. He spun around to see what was going on, and saw too monolithic feet looming over his city.

Kaity had put her large feet up on the table while she drank. Zach was taken aback by the sight of her soft, wrinkled soles. Craning his neck upwards, he saw her ten toes wiggling absentmindedly, with one toe on each foot encircled by a toering.

“Hey!” Zach yelled. “Can you get those monsters off the table!”

The conversation between the two stopped as they were trying to figure out what he meant.

Realization dawned on Kaity as she realized what he meant, and her mouth spread in a grin. “Oh? These? My big scary feet? I thought you liked them?” She said as she bent them forward and wiggled her toes above Zach.

“He likes feet? Haha what a weirdo. Well he's definitely got plenty of foot to look at now.” Dave laughed.

“Yeah, its pretty weird, but I like the foot massages.''Kaity said laughing. “You're not a foot guy?”

“Nah, I'm a good old fashioned boob guy.” Dave replied.

Kaity put on a face of mock shock. “David, you wouldnt only be friends with me because of these?” She said, hefting her breasts up and down.

“Well not ‘just’ because of that” Dave said jokingly, but his eyes were locked onto the bouncing monster tits.

“Hey!” Zach yelled. “Get your feet off the table, and stop playing with your tits.”

Kaity rolled her eyes and took her feet off the table. “Whatever.”

“He's kind of a buzzkill huh?” Dave said.

“You have no idea.” Kaity said, thinking back to the arguments they've had about her embracing her sexuality and his jealousy.

“What's he even doing down there anyways?” Dave said as he cracked open another beer.

“Some filming for his movie.” Kaity said as she got up and walked over to a tv on the wall. “Here, you can see his camera here.”

Kaity turned the TV on, and it showed a live feed of the go-pro camera on Zachs head, showing them everything he sees. Zach was currently back on the street level, looking up at the buildings.

“Woah, that's so cool.” Dave said as he walked over the table. Kaity joined him and they both leaned over to get into Dave's shot. They saw their titanic bodies take up the entire skyline as they stood there.

“Now it looks like a monster movie.” Kaity said. “Rawr!” Kaity leaned forward, mouth open as she pretended to swoop in to eat the city.

“Knock it off! I'm trying to work!” Zach said to the two godlike beings above him.

“Uh oh, looks like one of the tiny people wants to fight the monster. Think he can beat you?” Dave said dramatically.

“I doubt I would be able to feel anything he did to me.” Kaity said with a laugh.

She stood up and stepped back, but tripped into Dave. The two fell back onto the ground out of Zachs sight.

“Ow shit. I'm sorry, are you ok?” Kaity said.

“Yeah, but it looks like we made a mess.” Dave said, gesturing to the beer that had spilled all over both of them.

“Dammit.” She said looking at their beer stained clothes. “Ugh, now Ill have to throw them in the dryer. Give me your clothes, Ill wash them.”

“But I don't have anything to change into.” Dave said.

“So? Your underwear is basically a bathing suit. You're not a prude like Zach, are you?” Kaity said.

Not wanting to disappoint, he quickly stripped off his clothes down to his underwear and handed them to Kaity, who took them out of the room to go throw in the wash.

Zach was not happy. First some guy he barely knew was here while he was shrunk, then that guy started drinking with his girlfriend, and now he was standing around the size of a mountain in his underwear, his crotch just above the horizon, with the outline of his dick on full display.

Dave stood next to the city and continued to drink as he waited for Kaity. He looked over at the TV and noticed his junk was in the shot.

“Woah, my dick looks massive.” Dave said in appreciation of the view.

Zach turned red with embarrassment as it was revealed where he was looking. “Can you get your dick away from my city?” He yelled angrily.

But before Dave could respond, Kaitys voice chimed in as she reentered the room.

“Are you looking at another guy's dick?” She laughed.

Zach was unable to see her, as Daves body was blocking his view, but he was too distracted by the rapidly growing giant dick in front of him.

“Woah, where are your clothes?” Dave said. Kaity had come back into the room wearing only her pantys and a sports bra. Her enormous tits were pushing the bra to its limits and bouncing around as she walked towards him. He barely registered that she was also holding a bottle of vodka.

“My clothes were wet too, and I didn't bring anything to change into. But I found this old sports bra that I must have left here awhile ago. You're not upset are you?” She said, but her eyes glanced down at his growing erection. “Doesn't look like it.”


“Lets get this party started.” Kaity said, holding up the bottle of vodka and taking a long swig out of it. She passed it to Dave who did the same.





She leaned over the city that Zach was in, her massive tits dangling threateningly over them and taking up the entire sky on the TV.

“Woah, my tits look so awesome from that angle. Maybe your movie should be a porn. Im sure Id make more money with an onlyfans than you would with a normal movie.” She said as she appreciated the view of her own body.

Ignoring what she said, Zach blew up at her. “What the fuck Kaity! Where are your clothes?”

“My shirt was wet. It's in the dryer now. You expect me to wear a soaking wet shirt?” She replied.

“You could have just borrowed one of my shirts. I don't want you in your underwear while company is over.” Zach yelled.

“Aww, what's the matter? Scared of my big ol titties?” She said as she lowered her chest and gave it a shake. The bump of her nipple grazed one of the buildings and knocked it over. Zach had to sprint away and dive into his helicopter to avoid the destruction.

Kaity didn't even register the destruction her tits had caused and kept teasing. “Or maybe you're a bit emasculated by such a big dick.” She said as she grabbed the outline of Dave's dick through his underwear and gave it a shake, which elicited a grunt from him.

“Kaity! Your fucking tit destroyed a building! Now I’m going to have to go to a different city!” Zach screamed as he started flying away from the destruction.

“Haha whoops, hard to control these monsters.” She said with a playful wink towards Dave. “Give me that bottle back.” She said reaching for more vodka.

“Great, just what she needs.” Zach thought. “I need to get farther away from the edge so those two cant fuck with me.” He sped away towards the far end of the table. At this point, he didnt really need more footage, but he wasnt exactly excited to ask Kaity to help him grow back. She didnt seem like she was in the mood to handle someone his size carefully.

As the two giants passed the bottle back and forth, Kaity noticed that Zach was flying away and the city nearest them was no longer occupied. She smiled mischievously and sat down on an empty patch of grassland near the city that Zach had just left.

The impact of her asschecks created an earthquake throughout the entire model landscape. If Zach wasnt flying over it, he could have been in serious danger.

Kaity turned her attention to Dave and raised her bare feet up in front of him, she slowly began stroking from his chest to just above his crotch with her toes teasingly.

“I thought you said you weren't into feet?” She said as she noticed his bulge twitching.

“I guess my dick didn't get the memo.” Dave laughed back.

Kaity took another swig of vodka, and started looking back and forth between the city next to her and Dave's package.

“I wonder which is bigger?” She said. Kaity suddenly reached into Dave's underwear and pulled out a huge 10” cock. Her eyes went wide at the sight of it.

“Woah, what are you doing?” Dave said excitedly.

“Relax big boy, just doing a bit of an experiment.” She started to direct his dick to right above the city and held it there to compare. The entire city wasn't even as wide as it, let alone close to its length.

“Hey Zach, you should get a shot of this monster about to destroy the city!” She said as she slammed the cock down, wiping out a city.

Zach turned to look at the giants as he was flying away just in time to see one of the cities he spent countless hours building get completely destroyed by his drunk girlfriend playing with some other guy's dick.

“Kaity! What the fuck are you doing! Stop destroying stuff and stop touching his dick!” Zach yelled. As he was yelling, the low battery warning popped up on the helicopter, and he cursed as he had to land it quickly in the town near the lake which wasn't nearly as far as he wanted to be from the two titans.

“Aww, are you jealous? How about you whip out your dick so we can compare? Ill go get a microscope.” She said with a laugh. She let go of Daves dick and turned onto her stomach to look in the direction of Zach. She barely had to stretch in order to be right in front of Zach's new city. She was enjoying watching herself on his camera feed, and didn't want him to get too far. 


Zach looked up at his girlfriend as she followed him to his new location and could tell from the blurry look in her eyes that the alcohol was hitting her. Not good.

She positioned herself over the city, with her massive tits resting on the outskirts of the side opposite the lake, effectively blocking off any escape routes Zach might take.

After using his dick to destroy the city, Dave was fully aroused, but on the verge of blue balls now that Kaitys attention was no longer on him. He looked around for a way to get her attention, and grinned when he came up with a clever idea.

“Careful, looks like the monster is about to attack again!” He said as he crawled under the table.

“Where are you going?”  Kaity said confused as she saw him disappear.

Just like Dave suspected, under the table he was able to see where the lake was, and it looked like a thin plastic that he would easily be able to pierce.

He punched a hole with his knuckle, draining the water, and then positioned himself for the big monster attack.

Zach was worried about Dave meant by a monster attack, and knew it was nothing good. He heard the loud bang of a hole being put in the lake, and the water slowly started to drain out. He ran towards it to see what was going on.

Suddenly a massive monster skyrocketed out of the lake and rose over 250 feet into the air. The giant dick swayed back and forth, its large veins pulsating above him, and casting the city in shadow.

Kaitys eyes lit up with surprise. “Hahaha. Oh no! A monster is about to attack my itty bitty pathetic boyfriend! Don't worry, I'll fight it.”

She brushed back her hair and leaned over the city. She opened her mouth and slowly slid the dick into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure as she took the whole thing in.

Zach was horrified by what he was seeing. His girlfriend was blowing some guy right above him. He could see the imprint of the dick on her throat as she pumped away at it.

“Kaity! Stop! What are you doing! Stop it you fucking slut!” Zach screamed in anger.

Kaity just laughed at his tirade and glanced over at the TV. She loved seeing herself at that angle and size. She put more effort into her work, making sure to put on a good show.

Dave couldn't stop himself from cumming. Kaity clearly knew what she was doing. It was only a few minutes in before he unleashed his load into her mouth.

The sudden release caught her by surprise, and a bit of cum dripped out of her mouth, but she managed to swallow most of it.

Zach had to dive behind a building as the torrent of come crashed into the city, and coated an entire city block.

“Looks like I beat the monster.” She said with a wry smile, looking down at her tiny boyfriend.

Zach couldn't believe how far she had gone. He knew her drunk teasing was getting out of hand, but he didn't want to believe that she'd go all the way and cheat on him.

“Get the fuck out of here you giant slut!” Zach yelled.

“I don't think so, my little cameraman. I've never been so turned on. I love being on camera, and the show isn't over.” Kaity said as she grabbed her bra and pulled it over her head, letting her enormous titties bounce free. “I bet this will be the best onlyfans premiere of all time.”

She began to seductively massage her breasts, bringing one up to her mouth and sucking on it for the benefit of the camera.

Dave crawled out from under the table and came up behind Kaity and joined her in massaging her tits. She pulled away from him and got down on her knees and forearms, making sure to position herself perfectly for the cameras.

“Now fuck me big boy.” She commanded him before turning back to look and Zachs tiny body.

Zach looked on in horror as Dave eagerly thrust his miles long cock into Kaity. The sonic blasts from his thrusts on her ass cheeks sent vibrations through the air that shook the buildings. Kaitys moans were deafening, and Zach had to plug his ears in an attempt to not have his eardrums burst. 

Zach turned and ran away from the scene, trying to get as far as possible from them. But a mountain came crashing down in front of him, flattening buildings in the process. Kaity must have noticed him trying to get away and used her hand to block his escape. He turned to see her staring straight at him.

“You better…ugghh… keep watching, or I’lll …Mhmmm… eat you.” She threatened between moans. Kaity wasnt about to let her cameraman run off now.

Zach froze in terror at the threat. She wouldnt really do that, would she? He wasnt about to bet on her drunk and horny mind making the rational choice of not killing him, so he reluctantly stayed, letting his camera record his titanic girlfriend get railed.

Dave continued to thrust for a few more minutes before the grunts from him signaled he was close to finishing again. But much to his apparent dismay, Kaity pulled off of him.

“What are you doing?” Dave complained, cock now pulsating in the air, ready to burst.

“Dont worry, just setting up for the climax.” She said, looking down at Zach. Carefully, she used her pinky nail to scoop him and a considerable amount of road up.

“NO! PUT ME DOWN!” Zach screamed in horror as he was transported through the air at nauseating speed. But it was only a few seconds before he was dumped onto a pinkish surface. He looked around to see where Kaity had dropped him and was terrified.

Kaity smiled in satisfaction at her tiny boyfriend sitting on the base of Daves dick. She bent forwards and slowly took his cock into her mouth, getting only halfway into her mouth before she pulled back. She went in again taking in more than before. She repeated this several times, taking more and more with each head thrust.

Each time she got closer and closer to Zach, who had run as far away from her mouth as possible. Eventually she got within millimeters of him as she took in nearly all 10 inches of cock. She could hear Zach screaming in terror, but it just turned her on more.

Dave couldn't handle it anymore. He had held back as much as possible, but he was at his limit. He grabbed Katy’s pigtails and pushed her as deep as possible down his cock and unleashed his load down her throat.

After he let go, Kaity pulled back and swallowed with a smile. She looked down to collect Zach, but didn't see him on Daves cock anymore. Had she swallowed him by accident?

She looked at the TV and was confused when it didnt show her insides, but showed her the same thing she was looking at. After a moment it clicked. She reached up to her lips and scraped him off. He must have gotten stuck on them when Dave had pushed her head all the way down his dick.

She squinted down at him and realized he must have passed out. “What a little pussy.”

“That was amazing.” Dave said. “You gotta send me a copy of that.” He gestured to the video.

“You'll have to pay to watch, big boy.” She laughed. But she couldn't help but think about what she just did and how much she enjoyed it. She didn't want to stop.

“So, you got any friends that wanna be in a movie?” Kaity asked, already thinking of a sequel. Her little cameraman would be making movies for a long time.