- Text Size +

The night was hell for you, Jackie's natural heat making you permanently uncomfortable and her motion as she got comfortable causing your landscape to shift. It all got much worse when Jackie rolled onto her side, her breasts becoming squished with their own weight, you stuck just on the edge of being consumed by her left side as she slept, unaware of the danger her body was putting you in. Eventually Jackie settled down and slept mostly still for the rest of the night, allowing you to fall into a sleep of pure exhaustion.


You awoke in pure terror, it was bright, and you were no longer lying on your back. Your eyes finally adjusted and you saw what was happening. Jackie was now standing in the bathroom, no clothes at all, and in the mirror you could see yourself, not even a notable feature next to her imposing nipple. You then looked up to her face, and saw her hair, a bun, which could only mean one thing. Before you could think your next thought, Jackie turned and as your prison bounced on her chest she stepped towards the shower, turning it on and stepping in. Water started flowing across her breast, crashing against your body and falling to the floor as she began go wash, pouring a bottle into her hands and beginning to handle her body, lathering it in soap, her hands coming to your prison and grabbing. Clearly having a quick play as she washed, Jackie's hands moved and pulled on her breasts, coating you in stinging soap as they got dangerously close to crushing you. Suddenly her hand stopped and pinched you, ripping you free of your gluey bond, you were brought up towards Jackie's face. "Oh! I totally forgot about you lil snack, oopsie" she said with no care in her voice before reaching forwards and dropping you onto the metal soap shelf. "Hope you like the show" she teased before bringing her hands back to her breasts and starting to play again, this time clearly enjoying having a captive audience, swinging her city sized hips side to side and occasionally flicking her building sized hazel eyes to you seductively, a smirk on her deadly lips.


Finally deciding she had had her fun Jackie quickly grabbed you and stepped out of the now drying shower. As she dried herself you sat on the counter, feeling down knowing the absolute power this oblivious American had over you. She grabbed you again and went to the main room, setting you next to the fridge on the counter. You surveyed the room, noticing a suitcase, almost full, lying open on the floor. You turned your attention back to Jackie as she pulled a pink top on over her braless breasts, the material stretching slightly as it settled on her body. You watched as she continued to dress, finally pulling on a pair of casual shoes and looking up at you. "So its my last day her in England, so i wanna make the most, and you're coming too lil snackie" she said, not realising the threat she had just given you, you had 1 day to live, and to her that wasn't even important. She picked you up and brought you to her lips, her monster of a tongue pushing out and spreading saliva across you as she tasted you. "Mmh, i cant wait!" Jackie said excitedly before shoving you into her back jeans pocket, plunging you into darkness as you disappeared into the tight blue material hugging her ass.




You felt every step as Jackie walked out of the hotel, her ass tensing and moving, worrying you for if and when she decides to sit down. Then, after a long walk, it happened. You heard the humming of a bus then your pocket tightened to the point you could barely breath, then with a massive impact all of the air was pushed from your lungs as Jackie settled into her seat. Luckily for you Jackie was feeling generous and just before you passed out beneath her ass she pulled you from her pocket and up to her face. "I cant decide, i sooo wanna eat you right now but i wanna make it special, you're my lil treat. Ughh!" She said, clearly battling her self control, with your life in the balance. She looked at you hungrily, then her mouth started to open, a decision clearly made in her mind...

Chapter End Notes:

Coming up on the main finale (alternate endings will come too) please review and stay tuned for my next story to come soon :)