- Text Size +

After a long walk you finally got back to the bathroom doorway, the room shockingly quiet since Jackie left. looking out into the room you saw her row of building sized shoes, a mix of comfort and elegance, each as terrifying as the last. You walked towards the door but as you arrived you saw that it was sealed down to the floor, no way under. This was a setback, now you had to find another way out. Before you could get far the door latch clicked and the door flew open sucking you out into the hallway. Looking up expecting to see Jackie  you were relieved when it was just a maid going into Jackie's room to clean. You were out of the room, still tied up but free to never see Jackie again.


Before you could celebrate however, a shadow fell over you. the excitement made you ignore the growing thumps as a young woman walked down the hallway, her fila disruptor now hanging above your head, and falling quickly. Her white sole slammed down, your days bad luck didn't continue fortunately as your body slid into the groove on the shoe, you felt the rubber band around your body grip the rubber of the shoe as her foot lifted to take a step. She walked to her hotel room, a few doors down from Jackie's, constant carpet burns being inflicted on you as her feet smashed you to the hallway floor.


She got into her room with a beep and a click, finally pulling her shoe off and dumping it opposite her bed. Finally you could actually see her. Early 20's, light brown hair, pretty face and a septum piercing, she sat onto the bed, you watched as her minimal weight still bent the mattress under her. "ahh, shop then out" she said to herself before pulling out her phone. She scrolled and tapped before hopping up, a rumble through the floor rattled you as her socked feet came down. She put her phone down and stepped across to her small suitcase. The dial tone rang out on the speaker as she started to change into something less appropriate than her jeans and jumper combo. The girl on the phone picked up "heyyy kirsten, ready for tonight?" she said excitedly. Kirsten, the girl in the room responded in a quiet shout "yeahh, just gotta get some shopping then im there!". she then took her t-shirt off, revealing her lack of bra underneath, her largish breasts swung as she reached for a white top. pulling it on before pulling her jeans off and replacing them with short black shorts, showing her magnificent thighs to the world. Her eyes then locked onto you, well, the shoe you were involuntarily a part of now, she nodded and made a face to signify her agreeing with herself that the disruptors were the right choice for her outfit.




She stood up and walked towards you, your heart sunk as her grey socked foot swung out and knocked your prison over, putting it sole down. The weight above you increased sharply as she pushed her foot inside and got it comfy. She stomped around her room, the giant white shoe above you not offering any padding from her footfalls. Finally she walked out of her room, stomping down the hallway and into the elevator, the cold metal stinging your skin as Kirsten stood casually above you, unaware of your existence. She stepped out of the elevator and left the hotel, your first step onto the cold concrete of the outside world was awful, since the morning it had clearly rained a little, the ground now damp. As the young woman walked to a shop you were crushed onto the moist ground, until finally she decided to take a shortcut. Your vision was lifted from the concrete, but the view quickly changed from grey to brown as Kirstens foot came down onto mud, the shoe sinking in and coating you in wet dirt, each step threatening to force mud into your mouth and stop you breathing.


She eventually got to the shop, stepping in onto the hard tile was an unwelcome change from the mud, from nearly drowning in dirt to being slammed into unmoving cold tiles for 20 minutes, Kirsten often stopping to tap her foot as she decided on what to buy. She payed and the horror continued as she mulched her way back through the mud, barely noticeably wet to her, finally forcing some into your nose as she stepped back onto pavement. The rubber band showing no signs of letting you go from her shoe, she continued walking. Suddenly you couldn't breathe at all, Kirsten had stopped at a crossing, her foot stood in a tiny puddle, she had no idea it was even there, and if she did, she couldn't of cared. You held your breath as the cold water forced your body into shock, finally being forced to breathe in under the surface. As your body was forcing you to drown under this twenty something woman, Kirsten stepped forward and freed you to breathe again, between steps you threw up water and began to breathe what little air you could get from under her uncaring foot. You felt the floor change again as she walked back into the lobby of the hotel, as she did she wiped her feet on the large branded mat at the door, you felt her shoe's grip weaken as she did, and as she walked across the lobby you flew out from her shoe, rolling to a stop in the middle of the floor. you looked over and watched her stomp away, tapping her room key on a door and disappearing through it. You had to rest a moment, as you lay on your back you looked up, your vision instantly consumed with a massive net full of orange boulders coming slamming down onto you...*wham*

Chapter End Notes:

don't worry, if theres enough interest in kirsten, she'll get a spinoff story starring her.

leave a review and expect more soon