- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Most days I still found it hard to believe Laura actually wanted to date me. It wasn’t that I didn’t have self confidence, I just had the self awareness to realize she was out of my league. Not to mention how difficult it was to work up the courage to ask her out. Something about Laura made me feel weak in the knees. She was several inches taller than me, and when she looked down at me she seemed to stare straight through. Her jet black hair framed her soft pale features nicely, and she almost always wore a deep purple lipstick and dark makeup around her eyes. She had big, beautiful eyes, but not really cute, or even friendly. Like I said, she seemed to see through you, it always made me feel weak and vulnerable around her, but in a way that only made me want her that much more.

I wouldn’t say Laura was a great girlfriend. Although at the time I would have; I would have said anything to make her happy. She was always fairly cold to me, in a way that made me feel like I was always trying to please her, even though she did very little for me. Laura would never ask, but I got her lots of gifts, complimented her constantly, took her to cool places, and did my best to pleasure her as much as possible in the bedroom. She did give me by far the best sex of my life. I would always start by going down on her, and often times this is where it ended. But sometimes she would moan and whisper:

“I need you inside me right now.”

I never took much convincing after that, not that I had much of a choice. Laura liked to be on top. She would ride me vigorously until I came, and was usually really vocal. Sometimes she’d slow down and watch me slide in and out of her pussy.

“Watch me just swallow you up.”

Then she’d stare into my eyes with that piercing gaze and slowly slide me in and out of her until I came.



Our time together could be a little strange. Laura liked to live on the edge a little more than I did, so she wanted to go quite a lot, and I frequently felt dragged along. But the nights we went out and got hammered she was more animated than usual, and the night usually ended with great sex, so I never complained.

Occasionally she’d convince me to do some other substances with her, and while dating her I ended up experimenting much more than I intended. She often wouldn’t tell me exactly what we were taking, but by then I hardly cared. I was hers, and would do anything to keep her happy. One friday night she came home with a couple little tablets in a baggy, and asked if I wanted to take them and just chill around my house. I didn’t know what they were, but it sounded much more like my kind of night than what she usually had in mind, so I agreed enthusiastically.

She seemed strangely energetic that night, for wanting to stay in, but when she pounced on me and set the tablet on my tongue I accepted it eagerly. And that was the last thing I remembered from that night.



I woke up with my whole body aching and Laura wrapped around me on the couch. She was still asleep, and my face was buried in her boobs as would sometimes happen with her being taller. The way I felt we must have had some crazy sex the night before, but I couldn’t remember a thing. When Laura finally woke up she gave me a long, deep kiss and asked how I was with a smile. When I told her she said,

“That’s okay baby, it was your first time. I’m sure you’ll feel better soon.”

Her pleasant demeanor did make me feel a bit better, and even more so after I managed to get up and found her almost finished making me breakfast. But by that night, I felt almost as bad as I had in the morning.

I was surprised at Laura’s bedside manner, she was kind and attentive like I’d never seen her before. She also seemed unusually horny. Her big, passionate kisses became frequent, and she talk a lot about what she was going to do to me once I felt better. Even after a couple days of me staying in bed she’d say:

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of my little man.”



After several days I was very concerned, and tried convincing Laura to take me to the hospital, but she’d hold me there and tell me I needed my rest, and that it was normal. She still wouldn’t tell me what we’d taken, and I was beginning to not trust her so much, but I didn’t feel strong enough to leave. The next day after I’d expressed some concern, I felt much worse, and spent most of the day in bed in a haze. This haze lasted for three days. Laura continued to give me food and water, or at least what I could stomach. She hardly left my side.

When Friday rolled around again I woke up feeling much better. I still ached, and felt like I’d lost a bit of weight, but I felt I could actually get up on my own. Laura wasn’t in the room when I woke up, so I tried to roll out of bed to find her. But I fell onto the floor. I didn’t feel too weak, something else was wrong. I looked up at the bed and my stomach dropped. Something was very wrong. It looked much higher than it had before. I couldn’t have even climbed back onto it by myself.

Immediately my thoughts were racing. What had happened to me? Did Laura do this somehow? Even if she didn’t she would have noticed, and she never took me to get help. I made a decision to try to escape, but to my dismay found I couldn’t even reach the doorknob well enough to turn it on my own. I was about to go for a chair when I heard quick steps on the stairs. It was Laura.


She opened the door and grinned when she saw my look of terror. She looked massive in the doorframe, and seeing her total lack of concern I tried to make a run for it before she could even say anything, but my little legs didn’t carry me far. Laura picked me up with ease and pinned me under her on the bed. 

“Don’t be scared baby, you’ll love this.”

She held up another tablet and forced it into my mouth. I tried not to swallow, but it dissolved quickly. Laura started to grind her crotch on my tiny body.

“You’ll love being my toy.”

She said this as I felt myself go unconscious again.


Laura stopped disguising the fact that she was drugging me with some kind of shrinking tablet, and would simply force me to take them every morning. She moved everything out of the room that I could use to climb up to the window or doorknob, but soon it didn’t matter much anyway. She spent lots of time with me, but when she was away she didn’t even lock the door. Her sexual appetite seemed to get bigger as I got smaller. She would pin me down and make out with my face, and grind her pussy on my tiny body for hours, cumming several times.

After a few days of this I was about a foot tall. Laura started talking about how I was ‘almost the right size’. I learned quickly that asking Laura about any of this, or trying to reason with her was fruitless. She’d always tell me it was going to be my dream come true, and that I didn’t know how lucky I was that she’d picked me. I didn’t feel lucky, I felt terrified. But even so, I began to look forward to her grind sessions with me, and at night when she pulled me in close I found myself straddling her boob and suckling her until I fell asleep.



One morning I woke up to Laura just sitting, watching me. She was completely nude, her magnificent body towered above me, and her legs stretched out all around me, nearly blocking my view of the rest of the room. Although she hadn’t talked about it except in hints, I knew what her end goal was with me, and despite the fear I found myself getting very hard as I looked up at her face and down to her pussy. She must have noticed as well, and giggled as she reached for me. I’d felt her pussy many times before, and although my cock didn’t agree, I did not want her to swallow me up. She was wickedly tight, and I was almost sure she would crush my body and kill me in there, and I wasn’t sure she even cared. So when she reached I ran. I knew it was pointless and so did Laura. She laughed harder as she put her feet together, and pushed me off as I tried to climb her legs that now surrounded me like walls.

Laura tired of this game quickly, and soon plucked me off the bed. I begged her not too, but seeing her dripping pussy and the hungry look in her eyes I knew I was doomed. For several minutes she just rubbed me between her labia as she’d done many times before. I could feel my face bounce off her clit, and so could she, because she pushed her finger into the back of my head and moaned in ecstasy.

“I need you inside me, toy.”

And with that I was plunged head first into Laura. She gasped, and pulled and pushed on my legs, screaming with pleasure as she did. As I began to struggle her hand released and her walls contracted all around me. I felt her writhing all around me, and could hear only her orgasmic screams above the gurgling of her juices. When she finished I started to slide out, but she pushed me right back up inside her. She fucked my body for several hours, until she lay on the bed exhausted, and I was finally allowed to slip out of her onto the bedsheet.

I would have run, but I had nowhere to go, and was too tired myself anyway. It started to dawn on me that Laura had me beaten from the beginning. I belonged to her from day one, and now as my erection finally went down I realized my attraction and devotion for her had actually superseded my will to survive inside her. I’d come several times myself, and never once stopped being turned on by her massive pussy. I was half tired from fucking the walls of her pussy after I given up trying to get out. Maybe Laura was right, maybe I did want this.



These thoughts continued for a while, as did this new, horrifying sex. It seemed to last longer every day, especially since Laura had stopped giving me the tablets. I guessed I was at her desired size. Probably less than six inches tall by my guess. Soon she took it to a new level and started keeping me in her panties. For several days all I could see, smell, taste, and feel was her. I could hear the outside world, but the idea of it became almost foreign to me.

One night after her usual session of using my tiny body to fuck herself, Laura didn’t let me slip out as usual. Instead she put a pair of panties on, ensuring I wouldn’t get out. Every time I struggled I did nothing but turn her on. I could hear her moans all around me and feel her reach down to massage her clit. The wetter she was, the harder it was to breathe, so I stopped, and fell into an uneasy sleep inside her. 

After that I don’t know how long I was inside her. It felt like years, even though I knew it probably wasn’t. I found myself forgetting about everything else, and I no longer felt like her prisoner. My life was hell, but I wasn’t sure I would change anything about it anymore. My only job was making Laura orgasm, and I looked forward to it, uncomfortable as it was. She would just tell me when she wanted to come and I could easily make her. I could feel her thrash and scream, until everything around me just shook, and I was squeezed painfully by her walls and flooded with her juices. Inside her pussy even the sounds of the outside world were gone. Everything was Laura. She was my goddess, and my world.


One day, without trying, I found myself sliding out of her. I landed on the bed, and found myself between her legs as I used to be frequently. The light from her bedroom windows was blinding, and the air was cold. The massive room was overwhelming to look at once my vision had cleared, and even imagining the world outside made my head swim. Laura spoke to me.

“You’ve done a good job, so if you want, you can leave.”

Her voice, although it boomed all around me, felt strangely distant. Fear overtook me. Fear of leaving my goddess, and entering that huge, cruel world. Laura’s cold eyes far above me seemed to read my thoughts, and she smiled, undoubtedly knowing what I would do. My legs were weak, but I looked forward to Laura's gorgeous, pink pussy, and crawled towards it. She laughed loudly, and with one finger pushed me back inside her.

As soon as I was back in my spot, Laura spoke again.

“Mmmm. Good, Toy”

She flooded all my senses again, and in a moment of dismay I realized what I had done. I’d fully submitted to this goddess, and now I’d never know anything else. My reflexes kicked in and I began to slip and push along her G-spot. As Laura shook and came, and her juices flooded around me I heard her voice echo my own thoughts.



“Mine. Forever.”