- Text Size +

When Kent came to, he was lying in the middle of a giant forest, his fall having thankfully been mostly cushioned by his light weight. He then looked up to see Margaret, still in the driver’s seat of the crashed jeep and giggling with her feet rested on the passenger seat.


“...What is she-” He mumbled, curiously approaching.


*


Meanwhile, Paul was struggling not to vomit for many different reasons as he was forced to lick and massage Margaret’s rancid feet.


“C-could you at least make me my normal size first? It would make this at least a little more bearable.” He pleaded as he was forced to swallow up a nasty drop of sweat.


“Why, and take all the fun out of it?” Margaret giggled. “Now keep going if you don’t want me to spill your adorable little secret.”


“...Adorable little secret?” Kent whispered as he caught up.


Suddenly, Margaret hummed with pleasure and put her hand to her stomach.


“Oh, I can feel him suffering in there.” She giggled. “It feels so lovely.”


Kent froze. Had he just heard that right?


“W-wait, did you eat Frank too?!” Paul asked, coming to a sudden realization.


Margaret of course didn’t, but she decided to tease Paul a little by simply appearing mischievous and guilty in response. Kent went pale.


Just then, Margaret noticed him, and her joy vanished.


“Oh...you didn’t hear anything, did you?” She said nervously, even though she already knew based on his expression that he heard everything.


“...So that’s what we are to you, then? Just snacks for your journey to find that weapon?” Kent said, stepping backwards.


“NO! I mean, no, I would never eat any of you, and I never actually ate Frank; I just said that to toy with Paul.” Margaret corrected.


“YOU STILL ATE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING!” Kent yelled. “YOU’VE BECOME LIKE THAT NAZI WOMAN!”


“Well, yes, but you don’t understand how hungry I was!” Margaret retorted.


“WE’RE ALL HUNGRY, BUT THERE’S MORE TO IT THAN JUST THAT FOR YOU!” Kent yelled back.


“S-so what if it feels good to be this powerful? Maybe I wouldn’t be this desperate for power if my entire career hadn’t been an uphill battle simply because I’m a woman.” Margaret stated stiffly.


“I can’t believe you…!” Kent seethed.


Margaret then swung her feet away from Paul and folded her arms. Paul was so glad for this, he could care less for her and Kent’s argument.


“Fine, be that way, but I will not unshrink you til you apologize.” Margaret huffed.


“APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT?!” Kent yelled.


“Yelling at the woman who saved your life.” Margaret said. “Which you just did again.”


“H-hey, you’re still growing me back, right?” Paul asked, gasping for fresh air.


“Oh, so you can wrestle the weapon away from me and help Kent? Do you think I’m that stupid?” Margaret said.


“N-no! I promise I won’t help Kent! Fuck Kent!” Paul pleaded.


“Not buying it.” Margaret huffed.


“Hey, I tried.” Paul thought.


Kent paused, then looked down at his uniform.


“In the US military, we don’t leave a man behind, and I won’t apologize until you throw that innocent man back up.” He spat.


“And make myself even more hungry than I was before? Are you mad?” Margaret huffed.


“Kent, what are you doing?” Paul thought. “Just pretend to apologize, then we can forcibly trigger her gag reflex...WAIT, NEVER MIND! SHE WOULD DEFINITELY TELL MY SECRET THEN!”


“And to think you were the cutest of the lot too…” Margaret sighed, looking in the opposite direction of Kent.


But she only had time to widen her eyes before she was forcibly seized by the hair by the iron grip of the Nazi woman, who finished catching up to them.


“Time for a little game.” She chuckled, picking up the weapon with her other hand.


She then grabbed Margaret by the arm and lifted her out of the jeep before circling around and throwing her on the ground next to Kent. She then proceeded to pick Paul up and place him roughly next to Kent as well.


“Lay on your back.” She ordered to Margaret.


Margaret let out a soft whimper, then did as she was told.


“Yankees, stand on the corners of her mouth and clasp both hands.” The Nazi woman barked.


Kent and Paul paused before reluctantly following suit. She smiled.


“Now, open your mouth.” She ordered to Margaret again.


Margaret then slowly obeyed.


“Whoever pushes the other inside will be returned to his normal size and be allowed to live, but the other must be swallowed alive, and if your friend cooperates, she will die a...LESS painful death.” The woman giggled.


Margaret experienced intense mixed feelings, with some of her organs crying out in horror, but a minority crying out in delight. Kent and Paul stared at each other in utter confusion of how to avoid this.


“Hey, Kent?” Paul said. “Let’s just do as she says. At least one of us MIGHT live...even if she’ll probably just kill us all anyway.”


“Are you serious? I think we should refuse just so we die with a shred of dignity!” Kent retorted.


But then they made eye-contact with Margaret, and her expression told them she had a plan...and that they already knew they had no choice but to trust her. They reluctantly resigned, then Margaret discreetly used her tongue to trip Paul so he would fall in her mouth. Kent reflexively tried to hold on, but her mouth was too powerful, and Paul soon disappeared down her throat. The Nazi woman began clapping.


“Very good.” She said, pointing the weapon at Kent.


But she smirked wickedly just before firing.


“Of course, I only said I would unshrink him and let him live...I never specified how much longer I would let him live.” She thought.


“It’s working, she doesn’t know we flipped the bullets so it will explode.” Margaret whispered, making it only barely loud enough on purpose for the Nazi woman to hear.


This made her pause, then Kent played along and pretended to be horrified that Margaret let that slip, even though he had no idea what she could possibly hope to accomplish from this. When the Nazi woman opened the gun, the bullets didn’t look like normal bullets in that you could easily tell which side faced forward, so she reversed them before smiling wickedly again and firing at Kent.


But Margaret jerked her head at the last second so it hit her instead, and following a flash of light, instead of shrinking, Margaret grew, grew to be as big compared to the Nazi woman as she was to Kent.


The Nazi woman’s mouth feel agape and Margaret smiled mockingly. Meanwhile, in her belly, Paul was now in a truly massive cavern as just like with the jeep, Margaret’s passengers did not have their sizes altered along with the vehicle.


“Now, what was that about a painful death?” Margaret said, bending towards the Nazi woman.


She backed away slowly and dropped the weapon without meaning to, then after a pause, tried to run, but Margaret soon had her in her grasp. Even at this size, the Nazi woman’s strength was not insignificant. Nonetheless, behind the full brunt of Margaret’s strength, she found the life being squeezed out of her rapidly, before finally, ending in a bloody pop loud enough to have come from a bomb.


“I can’t believe that actually worked, but I figured it was worth a shot since I noted bullets on the ground where I found you that didn’t have a distinguishable front and back.” Margaret stated before suddenly shrinking back to her regular size as fast as she grew, soon to find that Kent had used his entire tiny body to pull the trigger.


“Aww, I quite liked being that large…” She sighed.


“Would you rather your fame come from your talent or just your size?” Kent said.


“Yes, yes, I know…” Margaret agreed. “Still, would have been nice to be that way for a day or so.”


Kent paused.


“Margaret...I’m sorry I doubted you. Even if a plan that far-fetched actually working is too rare to credit to someone, I still can’t help but do so anyway.” He stated, softening a little.


Margaret paused too, and she stared and Kent with what couldn’t be mistaken for anything but romantic affection. However, he quickly snapped her back to reality.


“Now throw up Paul before he digests! ...Please?” He said.


“Alright, alright.” Margaret agreed before sticking her finger down her throat.


Meanwhile, Kent noticed something moving out of the corner of his eye, and among the gory mess that was once the Nazi woman, he saw a tiny man in a small cage that looked in very bad shape. He then ran over to have his thoughts confirmed that it was indeed his brother, John. All his limbs were gone and he was badly battered, but still clinging to life by a thread.


“I...was too late after all…” He whimpered, a couple tears falling from his eyes.


Then, to his surprise, John smiled.


“...You did...save me…” Were his last words before he turned over and died.


There was silence, but Kent managed to wipe away his tears.


“John…” He sighed.


Vomiting was then heard, and Kent turned around to see Paul leave Margaret’s body safe and sound, but unfortunately, the other soldier had already been digested to death.


“I am so, SO sorry, you two.” She pleaded desperately. “I let the power get to my head…”


Kent forced himself to stop crying and walked towards her as Paul writhed in what looked like a permanent sense of disgust.


“In our effort to survive out here, many troops have killed people who were far more innocent than one of us.” Kent stated. “Just please change us back now.


Margaret saluted, then went to open the gun, and just as she was wondering if it mattered if she hit them with the growing sides or the shrinking sides for the second time...she realized the last of the bullets had been used.


All three froze in horror. Margaret’s career breakthrough, and Kent and Paul’s only chance to return to normal was gone as quickly as it came.


“...Well, as disappointing as this is…” Margaret finally began. “I promise to take care of you as best I can for the rest of your lives to make up for this.”


But just as she finished, a bird suddenly swooped down and grabbed Paul, taking him away screaming never to be seen again.


“Paul!” Kent cried out.


“...Well, I’ll be taking care of you...anyway…” Margaret corrected nervously, quickly snatching up Kent.


*


Little did Kent know he would have to take care of Margaret in turn. However, he didn’t protest for long. Having a giant pussy, ass, and pair of boobs to play with was hard to call a bad ending by most men, even if he had to leave his old life behind, leading everyone to believe he was one of the countless World War 2 soldiers who died, but never had a body recovered, while living on as a sex toy that only one person even knew existed in a foreign country.


Kent still had many unanswered questions, like what happened to Frank, or if there were any others like him still out there. Other journalist women across Europe also secretly kept tiny soldiers up their asses as they reported for all he knew, as it’s not like he would ever know there was a tiny man in Margaret’s ass if he weren’t living it. After hearing that the United States also defeated imperial Japan, Kent could at least feel happy that his home country was doing fine even if he would never see it again.


Our story ends with a wholesome scene of the unlikely lovers dancing, which worked by Kent dancing with Margaret’s finger on top of her other hand. Margaret had promised to return Kent to his normal size if the shrinking technology ever came to light again in exchange for him promising to officially marry her afterwards. But deep down, he knew this was never going to happen, and learned that if you’re shrunk, just be grateful if it’s in a sex heaven rather than a battlefield.



The End

p { line-height: 115%; margin-bottom: 0.1in; background: transparent }