- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chiaroscuro is a term in art for a contrast between light and dark. The term is usually applied to bold contrasts.  In this case, our protagonist is trapped in a room with a gentle giantess and a violent one.

CHAPTER 19: CHIAROSCURO

            I had watched this scene unfold last night.  But I was an observer, not a participant.  This time, Nicole was the observer, sitting on a chair beside the bed.  Angel stood by her dresser, disrobing.  I stood on a freshly laid satin red sheet, glancing back at between Angel and Nicole.  Nicole leaned close to me, her face expressionless but her eyes were… afraid?

            “Did you really think I would turn on my mistress?  And forfeit the power promised to me?” She asked.  She darted her eyes to Angel, who had just removed her panties and was now unclasping her bra.  She leaned a little closer to me, still watching Angel, and she whispered to me.  “She can’t harm you.  You saw the blue light, so you can’t be harmed, not for awhile.  Do as she says, and I’ll take care of the rest.”  The great escape is still on, it seemed.  Who says blondes are dumb?

            When Angel turned, Nicole was already sitting back in her chair.  Angel squared her shoulders to me now, her monumental naked body, save for the amulet, appeared almost dreamlike in the candlelight.  She crawled onto the bed on all fours, and crawled towards me, excruciatingly slow.  The amulet dangled, as did her breasts.  I stood perfectly frozen as she settled herself in front of me.  And there it was again, her vast and terrible womanhood.  She spread her knees on either side of me and drew herself to her full kneeling height.  I looked up directly into a total eclipse of this witch’s sexuality.  And I waited.  But I was no longer afraid.  Well, maybe a little.

            “Observe, Nicole,” Angel said.  “To achieve the greatest of power, you must make them willingly offer themselves to you.  To be devoured by your sexuality.  He thinks he will not give in.  But they always do.”  Her evil eyes looked down on me, and I felt as if the sky was speaking to me.  “When their bodies are crushed, when the pain becomes unbearable.  They always beg for it in the end.  So will it be with you.”

            “And then?” Nicole asked, clearing her throat.

            “Then you finish them.  You hold the amulet, and their life force will be drawn into you in a flash unlike the others you’ve seen.  When it is done, you will be invulnerable and ageless.  Is this what you want, Nicole.  Do you want this power?” Angel asked.

            “I do,” she said, glancing at me briefly.

            “Be sure to watch his life force pull into me.  You will feel its power.  You must do this regularly, though.  The power is not forever unless you do it again and again and again.  That is why I’ve been grooming you all to kill.  To have everlasting power you must give up childish things like compassion and remorse.  Do you understand what I am telling you?”

            “I do.”

            “Reach into that drawer,” Angel pointed to her nightstand.  I didn’t even bother to look.

            Nicole handed the sexual toy along with a fresh silk ribbon to Angel.  The time had come.  I’ve been with aggressive women before, but this was going to be very, very rough.  If Nicole was telling me what I think she was telling me, all I had to do was withstand it.  Angel’s hand scooped me up and placed me at the base of her frighteningly large dildo.  I pretended to struggle.  At least, I think I was pretending.

            “Don’t fight it,” she cooed.  “Know that your death with bring pleasure to your goddess,” she said.  “And because I am forever, you are forever… but not really.”

            I lay flat, waiting for the silk ribbon to restrain me.  I didn’t wait long.  My heart pounded in my chest.  Do as she says, Nicole said.  Easy for her to say.  The ribbon was drawn tight.  My legs straddled the base of the giant artificial shaft.  I felt like the major at the end of Dr. Stranglove, riding a warhead into oblivion like a rodeo.  Yee haw.

            The enormous lips of her womanhood glistened in anticipation.  She paused on the tip of her toy, and slowly lowered herself.  She pulled back a little, and then came down a little more, lubricating the shaft with her passion.  Her breathing deepened.  I could see Nicole, out of the corner of my eye, shifting uncomfortably.

            “This…” Angel panted, “…this is why you exist.  Your sole purpose.  To please me.”

            She must have this scripted.

            Faster now.  Her body bucked rhythmically to take in the dildo deeper and deeper.  I could see her clitoris bloom.  It crept closer to me now.  Each thrust brought it closer.  Closer.  Her knees slide sideways on the bed, always her to take it deeper.  And deeper.  And deeper.

            “Watch the fear in his eyes,” Angel said to Nicole.

            Here it was now, the climax.  She skewered herself onto it once again, plunging it as deep as it would go.  Her clitoris smashed into my face and chest.  It may not break me, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt.  I coughed out the passion that had begun to choke me.  She came up again and slammed down.  Harder.  She held this time, grinding her sex into my face and body.  I could hear her screaming with pleasure, but it was muffled.  It went on for an eternity, it seemed.  I started to go numb.  Suddenly, she let me up for air again.

            “Do you love your goddess?” She asked.  It was almost time…

            “Not particularly, no,” I managed.

            SLAM!

            “Do you love your goddess?” She asked again.

            “Okay, yes.  I do,” that one really hurt, but I was still relatively unharmed.

            “Say it.  I want to hear you say it,” she commanded me.

            I did.

            SLAM!

            “My pussy is your temple, isn’t it?” She asked.  “You worship it.  Tell me you worship it.”

I said it.  She smiled with evil delight.

            She came down softly again, but with more speed and frequency.  The lips of her womanhood engorged and turned a darker red, and her passion was literally raining on me now.  I made an effort not to swallow any of it, but I had to breathe, so I did, just to clear my airway.  The bucking came harder and deeper once again, her body smashing into mine once again.  Then she paused.  This was it.

            “Tell me you want to die,” she whispered.

            Nicole’s words echoed in my mind.  Do as she says.  Why was I trusting her?  Maybe all she wanted was the power after all.  Was I simply the pawn in a game they were all playing?  My body did ache, but as far as I could tell, nothing was broken.  Could it be possible?  She can’t harm you, she said.

            “I want you to say it,” Angel said.

            “I will not,” I said, feigning defiance.

            She slammed down with the force of tidal wave.  My world was nothing but stars for a moment.  This was the blow that crushed Wingman’s little body.  She held me in place, trying to suffocate me, trying to destroy me.  All I could do was wait.  I began to black out with an enormous women’s sex pressed over my entire existence.  Then she released me again.

            “Say it.  SAY IT!” The witch shrieked.

            I coughed more of her passion out of my mouth.  “I… want to die.”

            “You want my pussy to devour you.  Your whole life, your entire existence.  Say it.”

            I did.

            “Do you offer yourself to me, your Goddess?”

            “I do,” I said.  Her hand shot towards me and tore the ribbon off mercilessly.  In her vice of a hand I could barely see anything as she positioned me just below her womanhood and thrust me in as far as I would go.

            Everything went silent, and dark, and incredibly hot.  I knew what was coming next, although nothing could have prepared me for it.  I couldn’t see it, but I could hear it.  The dildo approached me from below.  I felt the pressure of her vaginal walls release pressure for one millisecond of relief and I took a breath before the tip of the toy smashed into me.  I was thrown even deeper inside.  Here it came again.  SLAM!  My back hit something, presumably her cervix.  It was a million degrees in here.  SLAM!  Pinned between her toy and her body I had nowhere to go and nothing to do but accept the full brutality of each passionate thrust.  The muscles around me became unbearably tight.  I felt my bones start to bend but refuse to break.

            Then I heard a murmur from above.  She was saying something, holding her amulet.  The darkness turned into a brilliant blue light around me.  The pressure suddenly stopped and I felt as if I were floating in space for several seconds.  I closed my eyes but I could still see the light all around me.  And then darkness.

*********

            My eyes fluttered open, there was a face above me.  Out of focus, once again.  It was Nicole this time.  But… something was different.  Her… her size was normal.  I instinctively gripped the sheet below me.  The bed was normal, too.  I had been restored.

            “What just…?” I started.

            “No time,” Nicole said, helping me to my feet.  Nicole reached down scooped up the amulet.  I was about to ask, but she reached down again, and pulled an unconscious but miniature Angel from the bed and held her gently in her hand.  “We’ve got to get upstairs before Leila gets herself killed.”

            “Let’s go,” I said.

Chapter End Notes:
CHARACTERS ENCOUNTERED: