- Text Size +

     Denver hated Jackie’s imagination. He wouldn’t have thought it possible to make the idea of being worn in a thong any less appealing and disgusting. But her cursed ingenuity had found a way.

     Not only was his frail body being squeezed by the warm, cushy butt cheeks of his own little sister (she was also wearing a pair of tight pants that would ensure Denver got squeezed even harder), but his microscopic nose was positioned right against her dirty starfish. Honestly, the entire length of his body wasn’t even as tall as her wrinkled pucker, so his nose was able to easily fit inside the grooves of the rubbery surface. His body was battered and sore, and he was sweating so much that the string that bound him was starting to get soaked, but it all paled in comparison to what his nose had to go through.

     Normally he’d breathe through his mouth whenever he was in a thick or humid environment, but with his lips sealed shut, he had no choice but to suck in the tainted miasma through his nostrils. It was physically impossible for a human to get any closer to Jackie’s asshole than her brother was right now. But that was just what he had to go through during her downtime. The burrito she had last night before bed had finally caught up with her, plus she’d had a heaping load of baked beans for lunch. So as a result, a never-ending barrage of Jackie’s fresh farts were unleashed throughout the day—with Denver at the primed position to smell every single bit.

     For several hours, Jackie wasn’t capable of going more than a minute without farting in her shrunken brother’s face. As much as he squirmed and writhed in hopeless desperation for escape, he couldn’t stop her asshole from spraying her noxious fumes across his whole body, with him ready to suck it all in. But of course, she couldn’t even feel him squirming; his body was just too ineffective to register even an itch on the colossal woman’s figure. The biggest squirms would come from farts that were so explosive, her brother felt like his whole body had gotten hit by a truck just from how forcefully her wind knocked into him. Those were strong enough to push her thong out just enough that he’d get rubber-banded back into her. And to top it off, the farts were loud too. Every one of them sounded like a bomb going off, even with his ears being muffed. The smallest and most minute luxuries from his last underwear-session, such as being able to listen to music Jackie played or overhear her conversations, wouldn’t even work anymore. All in all, it was like being in a fucked up version of solitary confinement for Denver.

     Every once in awhile, when nobody was looking, Jackie would reach behind her and push a finger against her taint, squishing Denver’s body with so much force that he worried his nose would break from how much it flattened into the putrid wrinkles. And then once another fart would come along, her anus would inevitably expand, allowing him to sink even further into her, so that after the burst of revolting gas flew past him, her anus would close again around his body and make him feel he was getting chewed up by her asshole’s contortions.

     One particularly extra-torturous ordeal came from Jackie sitting down on a ruffled-up blanket on the couch. Before she plopped her butt down, she made sure to grab ahold of her underwear and pull it as hard as she could (just for that extra bit of tightness), and then she stuffed some fuzzy folds of the blanket into her crack before sitting on it. The blanket acted as a way to plug up and reduce the avenues that her farts could escape from. So every additional too after she sat down would have nowhere to go, and stay bottled up right where Denver was. The stench grew exponentially, and the humid heat rose to such a high point that made the term “dutch oven” became almost literal.

     Ultimately, the biggest scare of the afternoon came when Denver could feel a rustling behind him that felt as if Jackie was pulling down her pants. And then his body got tilted horizontally, like when she sat down, except there wasn’t any chairs or couch cushions beneath him. It only occurred to him just what was happening when he heard Jackie yell loud enough to make sure he could hear her, “Man, I am so constipated today!” The realization that his little sister was sitting on the toilet, but hadn’t moved him out of the way, electrified him with more fear than anything she’d done yet. But when the puckering anus he’d been pressed against all day suddenly disappeared as her hole expanded, he released every ounce of pent-up energy in his body into a blood-curdling scream. But Jackie couldn’t hear so much as a squeak.

     He could tell something was coming his way as the stink of literal shit grew stronger. And then he could hear it, slurping its way through the last few inches of her colon, just seconds from mashing against Denver’s puny body.

     But then Jackie sighed, and reached behind her to hook a finger under the top of her panty’s string, pulling the thong out of her crack and over to the side, just as her excrement emerged into the open and slithered out from between her cheeks. “I couldn’t do that to you,” she told him. “As much as you deserve what you have coming to you and need to be properly trained to treat me with the utmost respect… that’d be too far. So if you ever wonder if I really even love you throughout all that you still have left to go through, just remember the time I saved you from getting smushed against my poop.” She giggled at how absurd it sounded, but Denver didn’t care. He was filled with so much relief that his body was trembling from the come-down. He had never known as much gratitude as he did in that moment. Every plop from below him was a reminder of Jackie’s mercy.

*       *       *       *       *

     After the toilet, which they both knew would be the climax of the day, Denver’s sister decided to extend her gracious spirit a little bit. Although she kept his mouth gagged, she unwound his ears and eyes to give him a couple of his senses back, and then turned her underwear inside-out before putting it back on. Then she reached between her cheeks, pinched his body between her fingers, and slid his body up to the top of her butt, so only a little bit of ass surrounded him and he’d be closer to her pants.

     “Since you haven’t gotten to say hi to anyone all day, I figured I’d be nice and let you see the rest of our family again,” she explained, pulling her yoga pants up and covering his body. They were already a fairly thin pair, but now he was able to see through the tightened fabric to the world around him. Although the world obviously couldn’t see him.

     After devising his new setup, she headed downtown for a few errands. Denver was glad to no longer be strung against Jackie’s anus, but he still felt helpless and humiliated as he watched all the other giants walk on by him without anyone looking his way and registering him as a fellow person. On a few occasions, someone would take a quiet peek at his sister’s butt, and their line of sight would be close enough to Denver that he almost felt like they were looking at him. But then they’d look away after a few seconds and continue going about their day, making him feel like there wasn’t a single soul who was concerned about his plight. He was being worn by his little sister like he was no more than an object, and nobody cared.

*       *       *       *       *

     Jackie didn’t take Denver off until just before her bedtime. She knew that he still would need to eat and stay hydrated, so she dropped a single crumb and a single droplet of water into her fart jar before dropping him in. Holding the glass up to her ass, she squeezed out another fart before quickly fastening the lid—her reliable method of making sure he wouldn’t regrow overnight.

     “Well, today was a success,” she told him as she set the jar on the floor next to her bed. “I couldn’t feel you or obviously hear you, which means I feel confident that tomorrow will go well. The only thing I’ll have to solve is how to make sure Mom won’t be able to see you when she puts you on,” she smirked, and then slid his jar deep beneath her bed to let him imagine what tomorrow would bring.