- Text Size +

One thing everyone realized after eating dinner was that Donna could cook a steak like a pro. Dan had always fancied himself as a steak-cooking pro, but tasting what Donna had prepared made him realize how average he was in that department. Tender, juicy, and seasoned to perfection, it was like they were at a five star steakhouse. 


Once the meal was finished, the boys cleaned up. Val had emptied the dishwasher, so the three only had to worry about doing things more at eye level, as opposed to stepping on ladders to put things away, although Bill needed the step stool in order to wipe off the stove.


And it was while cleaning up after dinner that Dan wondered how much longer the house would accommodate the three girls if they kept growing at their present rate. He looked around at the modified appliances, kitchen furniture, and the ceiling, and was silently calculating how much more the girls needed to grow before everything became too small. He wondered if he should take off from work the following day and scout locations for another house, in case it was needed, or check into getting appliances and furniture specially made and scaled as necessary when and if the time should come. He needed to think about it some more.


Once everything was finished, Dan took Matt home, and while he was gone, the phone rang. Val answered. It was a male reporter on the other end, apologizing for the hour of the call, introducing himself as Pete Parker, and explaining that his paper just got word of a family that was experiencing an unusual growth spurt, and he was wondering if the rumors were true.


Val introduced herself, and confirmed that part of the story was true. It was herself, her daughter, and her son’s girlfriend that were experiencing the unusual growth. The males weren’t. 


Pete was intrigued, and excitedly asked if he could schedule a time to interview the family. Val told him that the next day was out of the question, but the following day around 4pm would work. Pete Parker confirmed the time, then asked for the address. Val gave him the information, and they said goodbye.


Dan arrived home not long afterwards, and Val excitedly told him about the phone call. Dan looked up at his wife and gave her a hug, telling her that he loved her. Then, it was off to the living room, where Val informed Bill, Dana, and Donna about the phone call and scheduled interview. The girls were excited, but it took Bill a second to realize how happy Donna was, and so he too looked forward to the interview.


Once the house calmed down, Dana grabbed the phone and called Matt to tell him the news. Bill and Donna called it an early night, as they had a chemistry test first thing in the morning, leaving Val and Dan with nothing else to do, except head to bed themselves.


Due to a combination of the pregnancy and the growth caused by the vaccine, Val’s hormones were a little out of whack, causing her to feel cold. So she put on a thick nightgown to keep warm, and quickly fell asleep with Dan rubbing her back.


Dan woke up just as the sun was starting to rise. He had to use the bathroom, and when he was finished, crawled back into bed. Val was awakened by his stirring, and surprised him by lifting him up and laying him on her chest. They just looked into each other’s eyes, like they did when they first slept together.


Dan asked her how she was feeling, and Val told him that she was feeling better than when she went to bed. She smiled at his handsome face, while he just continued to gaze into her eyes.


After relaxing in each other’s arms for about an hour, Dan and Val eventually got up from their bed and made their way into the kitchen. 


Dan got the coffee brewing, while Val started breakfast going. The aroma of bacon flooded the kitchen, and suddenly, like ninjas, Bill, Donna and Dana appeared out of nowhere. 


Val had gotten the plates and cups from the cabinet, allowing Dan to set the table. Once the coffee was ready, the conversation began, and was very upbeat. Bill asked his mom if he could borrow her car later, as he and Donna didn’t have any classes that day. 


Val smiled down at Bill. She suddenly realized how small he was compared to her. Her 6’3” athletic son looked like a little boy compared to the girls of the house, especially to Dana. And she was grateful that both he and Dan were accepting of the changes that were happening.


Once breakfast was over, and everything was cleaned, Val left to pick up Matt, while Dan took measurements of all the appliances and furniture, and calculated how much bigger he could have them custom made in relation to the size of the house.


Once he was satisfied, he then left for work, and Dana finished getting ready. With no classes that day, Bill knocked on Donna’s door. Upon hearing the words ‘come in’, he entered and walked over to the dresser, where she was seated, brushing her hair. He thought she looked sexy, especially with the sun lighting the room.


But he noticed a look on her face that told him she had something on her mind. Inquiring, she wanted to ask her parents to come visit, but she wasn’t sure if Dan and Val would be willing to have visitors.


Bill said that he didn’t think it would be an issue, but he would ask his mom when she got back. Donna gave him a weak smile. Although she enjoyed staying with the Johnsons, she missed her family. But she realized that with her growth, there was no way that she would ever fit in her parents’ house. She hoped that Bill’s mom and dad would say yes.


Once they heard the front door open, they knew that Val had returned with Matt. Bill popped his head out the bedroom door, and asked his mom to join them in Donna’s room.


Not sure what they wanted to see her about, Val entered the room and seeing the look on Bill and Donna’s faces, she immediately thought that her son had asked his girlfriend to marry him. She was relieved when Donna had asked if her parents could come for a visit, and the young lady explained that she was thinking about the upcoming weekend. 


Val smiled, and gave her a hug, telling her that it would never be a problem. Donna thanked her, and after Val left, bent down and gave Bill a hug and kiss, then proceeded to call her parents and discuss with them her plans.


Once Val had returned with Matt, and went into Donna’s room, Dana came up and gave her boyfriend a big hug. The position she had to take in order to accomplish this was becoming more and more comfortable. She was a good 32 inches taller than he was, and was getting plenty of practice at being able to hug him despite their ever increasing size difference.


Halloween was a couple of weeks away, and Dana asked Matt if he would like to come over and hand out candy with her. She realized that at her current size, and with her still growing, she would never be able to find a costume to fit her. So she decided that she would give out candy instead, and really wanted Matt to be there with her. His face brightened at the suggestion, and said that he would ask his parents when he got home.


She smiled and took his small hand in hers, and gently closed her fingers, being careful not to hurt him. With his hand completely engulfed by hers, she understood that it wouldn’t take much pressure to squeeze too hard and break his bones. It was another aspect of her new life that she was getting used to.


While waiting for their classes to begin, Matt began discussing topics he was thinking about with regards to the project they needed to do for history. Since Dana had no clue about anything with regards to the class (it was her weakest class), he was hoping to come up with something that would pique her interest. But he found that it wasn’t to be. So he told her that he was going to choose the Roman Empire. She smiled at him. 



With Dana and Matt in their ‘classroom’, and with Bertha about to send files for her to work on, Val handed the keys to her car to Bill. He wanted to give Donna a tour of the town, and with no classes scheduled for the day, he thought it was the perfect opportunity.


However, neither were prepared for the stares she received from onlookers, wondering who the giantess was that was walking the streets. It really made her feel uncomfortable, and Bill quickly realized it had been a mistake. He also realized that his mom and sister never really traveled outside the house, so the people had no idea of what was happening. He asked Donna if she wanted to go back to the house. 


She looked at him, and thought about saying yes, but quickly realized that she would need to get used to the attention. She bravely smiled at Bill, took his hand, and walked with him into the shops. She cheerfully introduced herself to strangers, in hopes of not only breaking the ice, but also putting both herself and the people she met at ease. It seemed to work, as she quickly won over the men, women and children she encountered.


Bill and Donna returned around lunch, both in a much better mood than earlier. They said hi to Val, then retreated to her room, where Bill gave her a gentle kiss, whispering in her ear that what she did took a lot of courage. She smiled, and hugged him tightly, as she gave him a kiss of her own.


When Dan returned home around 5pm, they six of them congregated in the kitchen, where they decided on dinner. They had pizza and Chinese food recently, so they decided on getting a delivery from an Italian restaurant near the house. Once the food was ordered, they relaxed in the living room, each talking about their day.