- Text Size +

As soon as Val came over with the pizza menu, Dan started laughing, which caused everyone else to laugh as well. Dana and her mom had spent so much time trying to figure out what to cook, it had become too late, and they were left with no other options.


Dinner time was full of chatter, as Val had asked everyone about their day. First up was Bill and Donna, and they explained about the server issues that forced their morning classes to be canceled. But by the afternoon, everything was up and running.


Next was Dana and Matt. She told her mom that doing classes from home felt kind of weird at first, but once she got used to it, everything went well. And with Matt there, it made it much easier.


Dan looked up at his wife and said that he clocked in, picked some orders, clocked out, and came home. His feigned acting like his day was too tough for him. Everyone laughed.


Val was the last to go, and told everyone that she would be working from home from that point forward. A big smile overtook her face. Bill and Donna looked at each other and realized that they would have to be on their best behavior. No hint of funny business.


After dinner, Donna took Matt home, and Dana went with her. They pulled up in front of his house, and both he and Dana got out. They said good night, and she bent down to kiss him on his cheek. Matt smiled up at her, and went into his house, but not before Val told him that she would be picking him up in the morning. 


Mother and daughter made their way back home. Bill and Donna sitting on the sofa watching a movie, while Bill was setting up a new computer for his wife. Once it was set up, all Val had to do was download the secure programs she would need for her job. 


Val looked down at her soulmate, the love of her life. She couldn’t imagine being married to another person. With all that was going on within the house, he never complained, and took care of everything without being asked. She knew a lot of men would become intimidated by her height, but he never blinked. She was so grateful that he was in her life.


As the evening went on, both Val and Dan grew tired. Bill and Donna were in the middle of a mini movie marathon, and had no interest in leaving the living room. So the couple ended up going to bed early, too tired to do anything romantic.


Dan got up before his alarm, and looking over at the incredibly sexy giantess sleeping next to him, gave her a kiss, and then made his way to the bathroom. 


After taking care of business, he turned the water on, and once inside, enjoyed the warm water just hitting his body. Closing his eyes, he allowed the water to just cover his entire body. But he was surprised by the arrival of his goddess, in her full, naked glory. He went to give her a hug, and found himself effortlessly scooped up and brought to eye level with his wife. 


They just looked into each other’s eyes, and Dan gave her kiss, and Val returned his with one of hers. They finally got their alone time, and tried to just enjoy the moment.


Breakfast was of quick variety. Dan had to be in work early, and with Val now working from home, she volunteered to pick up Matt every morning. It also allowed her to chat with his mom. It had been a while since Mrs Murdock had seen Val, so when they had the meeting with the superintendent, she was awed, and it took some time for her to get used to having to look up past her chest to see her face. 


But once the women started talking, there seemed to be more of a warm tone to their conversation. When she first met Dana and Val, their sizes had kind of made her leery of both girls. But she knew Matt adored Dana, and he was happiest when he was with her.


So Doris Murdock and Valerie Johnson worked out a schedule where Matt would be picked up a little after 7am Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and would have breakfast with Dana and her family, while it would be 7:45am the other days. 


Once the moms worked out the details, Matt gave Doris a kiss on the cheek, then followed Val to her vehicle. Once inside, she looked over at the small boy who was swimming in the front seat due to its much larger size. She also noticed that he changed his hairstyle. She knew why.


Val asked him if he wanted to sit in the back, but Matt said he was fine where he was. The 15 minute drive back to the Johnson house was done in silence. She could pretty much guess where his mind was, and didn’t want to interrupt any happy thoughts he might be having.


Once Val and Matt walked through the door, he was intercepted by a smiling Dana, who led him to their “classroom “. Mom could hear her daughter and her  friend talk like they hadn’t seen each other in years. It put a smile on her face. She also heard her daughter compliment him on his new style.


Once Dana and Matt were situated, and waiting for the class to begin, she subtly moved the fingers of her left hand through the bottom three of his right, and gently closed her hand. 


Matt felt like the luckiest kid in the world. Dana could have had any boy in school, yet she chose him. And he felt he was able to just be himself around her. As big as she was, her heart and gentle nature were ever bigger. He closed his eyes and thanked God.


It had taken Bill more time to get used to being at home than normal. He had grown so accustomed to spending the night with Donna while they were at college, that his nights felt strange without her laying next to him.


And to top it off, both his sister and his mom would now be home during the day, so any free time they got, they would have to behave. He felt like he was 10 years old again and had to behave in front of his parents.


He and Donna had taken their showers when they woke up. And with Dana now taking hers, he walked down and knocked on his girlfriend’s door. He heard ‘come in’, and when her opened the door, he saw a sight that made him lose his breath. 


Wearing a yellow dress, she was bent over looking for something in her bag. Her curves were clearly pronounced, and he just stared at her figure. He had seen her naked, but the sight of her in that yellow dress caused him to stiffen below the waist.


Bill walked over to her. She looked up, and noticing his clear bulge, felt flattered that he found her sexy, even with her growing. She smiled at him and gave him a kiss, which made him seriously envision his future life, and her being the biggest part of it. He thought about asking her to marry him, but he hadn’t yet met her parents, and didn’t want to jump the gun. He needed them to get to know him, and his family.


Val had returned from the Murdock’s with Matt, who then proceeded to join Dana in their “classroom “. Bill was getting ready for his morning classes with Donna, leaving her with no one to talk to. So she got her computer out and downloaded the program that she would need in order to work from home.


Once everything was set up, she texted Bertha to let her know that she was ready for the work to be sent. Minutes later, a large file was received, and after she opened it, saw the amount of work that needed to be done. Val sighed.


It had taken her about 15 minutes to get the hang of what needed to be done, and how she was supposed to do it. And the more she got into her work, the quicker the morning went by. Before Val knew, it was almost 12pm.


She quickly went into the kitchen and prepared grilled cheese for everyone’s lunch. All four students showed up at the same time. Val smiled at the thought of doing mom things again for her children and their friends. 


The impromptu lunch hit the spot. It had been a while since Bill and Dana had a homemade lunch from mom, and it got them remembering the fun they had when they were younger. And hearing her children talk brought a little tear to Val’s eye.


But lunch was soon over, and everyone went back to their computers. With a quiet house, and her work done for the day, Val decided to just sit quietly in the living room. Since her children were home, her husband hard at work as always, and the baby inside her growing with her, she felt at peace. To her, life couldn't have been more perfect. 


With her, Dana and Donna all growing, it meant a lot to her that the three men in their lives, Dan, Bill, and Matt, accepted what was happening and never complained. Their support was so invaluable, and it made going through the changes easier.


And it made her think of the day when Dan proposed to her. The week before, Dan had come over and went out to the shed to ask her father about “tools”. But he was asking him for permission to marry his daughter. She thought that was so old fashioned and sweet. It also helped that her parents adored Dan, realizing early on that he would always love, honor, and protect her. They thought of him as a son.


With all her reminiscing, Val suddenly realized it was after 5pm. She got up and headed to the kitchen, to look for something to cook. She was joined by Bill, Dana and Donna. 


Matt and Dana had just been assigned a history project, and since she didn't really understand history, she let Matt choose the topic. So while she went to the kitchen, he stayed behind and wrote down some ideas, eventually settling on one. He was making his way to the kitchen just as Dan walked through the door. 


The two men entered. Bill and Donna were discussing their own school project, and when Val and Dana saw the two, they immediately made their way to them, giving them a hug.


As for dinner, Val had ordered steaks a few days before, and Donna begged her to let her cook them, guaranteeing that they would be the best steaks they ever had. Val looked at the girl who she hoped would be her future daughter-in-law, and agreed, provided that she and Dana could do the side dish and vegetable. It was a deal!