- Text Size +

After Dan and Valerie had confirmed the details of how Matt would get to and from the Johnson house with Mrs Murdock, they said their goodbyes. Looking at the clock, they realized that they had an hour before they would pick Dana up from school. 


So the couple headed home. Dan had anticipated the day where his daughter would be forced to stay home and do school via a computer due to her growth. So he had laptop computers specially made for both Dana and Val. He knew it wouldn't be too much longer before his wife would have to stay home and work also. So the laptops he ordered where basically twice the size of the average one. He hoped that it would be enough.


Val left to pick up Dana. But she didn't tell her of the arrangements made until they returned home. Dan asked her to take a seat at the kitchen table, then looked up into her eyes, and explained that starting Monday, she would have to attend school virtually.


He could see a flash of panic run through Dana's eyes. He assured her it was for the best. But he also had more news for her. Matt would be doing school virtually also, and he would be coming there.


Dana looked confused, and Dan continued that they thought it was best if she had someone to do classes with her, and since he was her closest friend, it only seemed logical. And Mrs Murdock agreed, on a trial basis. So if she and Matt showed that they could handle the arrangement, then it would become permanent.


He put his hand on her long arm, and gave her a smile. Dana smiled also, as joy filled her heart. She would be with Matt, and as long as he was there with her, everything would be fine.


Val had let Dan handle the situation. His gentle nature when dealing with Bill and Dana had smoothed a situation where the wrong words could have caused problems. But he was totally understanding of his daughter's feelings, and went above and beyond in trying to make sure that she was set up to succeed, despite all the changes that were forcing circumstances to change as well.


Val had been in the mood for some nighttime fun with Dan, and once dinner was done, and everything was cleaned, all she had to do was wait for Dana to go to bed. But her daughter was still excited about the idea of Matt coming to her house to do virtual school.


By the time Dana went to bed, Val had started feeling nauseous, the beginning effects of morning sickness. She silently cursed her luck. She had been exchanging romantic glances with Dan, but now that was out of the question. So they just settled on snuggling in bed, but not before she knocked on Dana's door and reminded her that the doctor was making an old fashioned house call in the morning.


Husband and wife crawled into bed, and Dan started automatically rubbing Val’s back. Her body was now so much longer and wider than his, but for him, she was even more sexy than when they married.


Just before sunrise, Val wrapped a large arm around her now much smaller husband and kissed his ear, waking him up. It was a changed size dynamic that they both had gotten used to. Val was now at a size where he could no longer wrap his arms around her body comfortably, while to her, he felt like more and more like a child. 


But that was only physically. She and Dan were still in charge, although to her, it was becoming a slightly comical sight seeing him stand next to his “little” girl. But Dana still loved her father like she always had, and still needed his guidance and protection from danger. 


With his small body nestled next to her’s, she just told him how much she loved him, and she always would. And bent her head to give him a kiss.



Because they didn't have to be anywhere, Val and Dan were able to doze, in between making out. The doctor wasn't due until 11am for his house call, and both appreciated the opportunity to just spend time together. 


Finally, around 8:30, they got up. Seeing his wife, in a nightie that was made specially for her, caused a stirring below Dan’s waist. But before he could act, he heard Dana open her door and head towards the kitchen. He just shook his head.


Breakfast was uneventful. As usual, mom and daughter chatted about women's things while dad followed along, offering his advice when he could. But with the doctor due in an hour, there wasn’t a lot of time afterwards for relaxation.


The BMW SUV pulled up in front of the house. The driver, a man who stood 6’4” and weighed 200lbs, exited the vehicle, and headed towards the front door. Along the way, he noticed the two vehicles in the driveway. One was an average sized family sedan, the other was a Club Wagon with a very high roof. He would have thought that was odd, but his friend, Dr Marcus, who had sent over copies of the medical files of the two patients, had explained the situation in detail.


Dr Marcus was the one supposed to be doing the examinations, but he was called away by a family emergency. He asked his friend if he would do a favor, and his friend said yes.


Dr Tom Baker had studied, and studied again, the files. He knew what to expect as soon as he saw them. He knocked on the very tall door. The person who answered wasn't some giant, but a normal sized man, slightly shorter than himself. He introduced himself, and Dan did as well, then escorted the doctor to the bedroom. 


But as much as Dr Baker thought he prepared himself, he was completely at a loss for words at first. Two females, a mother and her daughter, were the tallest human beings he had ever seen. Even when he played college basketball, there were no players, male or female, that were as tall as the two figures standing in front of him.


Dr Baker realized that he was being very rude with his staring, and apologized to both women. He asked them to sit on the oversized bed, while he pulled up a chair, pulled out a notepad and pen, then started his exam by asking general questions about their health history.


Val went first, and described nothing unusual about her health and life, except for when she and Dana started growing. Dr Baker asked about that, and when she told him that they started getting taller after they got the vaccine, he was as perplexed as Dr McCoy and Dr Marcus. But he wasn't there to examine root causes. He was there to make sure the two women were in good health.


He had Val stand straight against the wall, then clipped the one end of a tape measure to her pinky toe, and hopped on to a coffee table, and got his number. 96 inches-8ft. Val was an even 8 feet. Next, he pulled a portable scale from his bag. She stepped on. 375 lbs.


 He wrote his numbers down, then repeated the steps for Dana. She was 7’11” and 350 lbs. He asked both to sit again, and took their vitals. Blood pressure and pulse were normal, as was their temperatures. 


He examined their throats, eyes, nose, eyes, and reflexes. Everything checked out. They were as healthy as could be.


So he told Val that it was time for the OB-GYN part of the exam. It was up to her whether or not Dana stayed in the room. Val said Dana could stay, so Dr Baker excused himself and went to his vehicle to grab the portable ultrasound machine. 


On his way back into the house, he asked Dan to join them. Once everyone was situated, he had Val lay back on the bed, pulled her dress up and over her belly, rubbed the gel onto her body, and proceeded to record the images that appeared on the screen. 


What everyone saw was a normal looking baby developing ahead of what should have been expected. Val was six weeks pregnant, but the baby inside her looked to be about 4 months along. But everything appeared to be normal otherwise. And then Dr Baker informed them that the baby Val was carrying was a girl.


Dana yelled in joy. She was going to have a little sister! Someone she could guide and offer advice to. It was the best news she could have gotten. Dan gave Val a kiss, as both were relieved that the baby appeared healthy, even if bigger than she should be.


Dr Baker completed his exam, wrote his final notes, and, once everything was packed up, said his goodbyes. He would forward his report to both Dr Marcus and Dr McCoy. He walked out the front door, still amazed and in awe of the two giantesses he just examined. He never dreamed that he would meet human beings as big as those females. But he felt better knowing that everything was alright physically.


It had been a back and forth classic. Lexicon University was riding a three game win streak to open the season, and was playing the west coast powerhouse Delta University, which had been favored to win by 7. 


Bill Johnson had played brilliantly, throwing two TDs, and rushing for another, but unfortunately, the Lexicon defense couldn't stop the offense, giving up the go ahead TD with less than two minutes to go 


Out of time outs, Bill masterfully drove the offense down to the Delta 10 yd line. They were in field goal range, but with 20 seconds left, there was enough time to take three shots into the end zone.


Bill called for a 15 yd out, and he dropped back. He spotted his target and released the ball. A low line drive, on its way for the winning score! Until the safety recognized the play and jumped the route, making a highlight reel interception.


And just like that, Lexicon suffered its first defeat.   Bill was inconsolable. The game was won, but it  was lost on his interception. 


He just sat on the bench, replaying the pick over and over again. He felt like crying. In fact, he was so wrapped up in that last play that he didn't notice Donna sitting next to him.


That damn pick, he thought. His mind was so focused that he never noticed that Donna was rubbing his back and his head, trying to calm him down.


It was only when she started talking to him, that he realized she was next to him. Donna tried her best to point out that the safety made a great play, but Bill was still feeling down. He had to get to the locker room. He gave her an unfocused kiss, and made his way down the tunnel.


Donna felt terrible for her boyfriend. She knew football. She knew that the defense had a chance to stop Delta, but couldn't. The linebacker blitzed, sacking the QB and causing a fumble. The DT had the opportunity to just fall on the loose ball, but instead tried to pick it up and return it for a TD. Except that he didn't secure it, fumbling it back to Delta. Four plays later, the go ahead TD.


Poor Bill. He had played lights out, but took too much of the blame. She would have to make him feel better that night. It was all she could think about.