- Text Size +

Valerie picked Dana up from school. She saw how happy she looked, and could guess why. She told her daughter that their new clothes came in, so when they got home, they could try them on. Dana was excited. She would have clothes that actually fit, and would last longer than the ones she and her mom currently wore.


They walked through the front door, and Val went into her bedroom to bring the clothes out, having stopped by the house before picking up her daughter.. There was a knock at the door. Dana went to answer.


It was a delivery man. He had a package for Dana Johnson, but when he saw the giant girl open the door, he nearly dropped the box due to shock. Shock at seeing the tallest person he had ever come across. He was 6’5”, but found himself dwarfed by the young looking girl at the door.


He was starting to regain his wits when Valerie joined them. Poor man, he nearly fainted at the sight of someone even taller. He just stood and stared at the two women in front of him, never hearing them ask if they could help him. 


After about the tenth time being asked, he automatically said he had a package for Dana Johnson. Val signed the receipt, and the man turned to leave, but stopped every couple of feet and looked back at the house, not sure what he just saw. 


He got back in his truck, pulled out and nearly got into a fender bender, due to the fact that he couldn't focus on driving. He needed to calm himself down, but the image of the two giantesses that he just met would forever be burned into his mind.


Dana opened the box. It was from Matt. He wrote that if Dana was ever feeling down, or overwhelmed, or scared, and he couldn't be there with her, he would give her something to make her feel better. 


She looked. It was a teddy bear. Dana wanted to cry, but with Val there, kept her emotions in check. But inside she was on cloud nine. She felt like a princess, and Matt was the handsome prince that she would live happily ever after with. 


She grabbed the phone and headed to her room. Trying on the new clothes would have to wait. She had more important things to do.


Valerie sighed just as Dan walked through the door. He saw the clothes on the couch, and figuring that the girls tried them on, asked his wife how they fit, only to be told that they haven't had a chance yet.


He noticed the empty box, and before he had a chance to ask, Val told him that it was a gift for Dana from Matt. Dan raised an eyebrow, as Val explained that it was a teddy bear. He shook his head and looked upward, saying that she is only 12, and pretended to faint from worry.


Val laughed hysterically, and went into the kitchen to start dinner. Dan followed her in to give her a hand. It also gave them a little privacy, as both knew that once Dana phoned Matt, they wouldn't see her for a couple of hours.


While Val was bent slightly over the stove, Dan gave her behind a firm pinch, causing her to turn around and pretend to be insulted. She bent down and looked him in the eye, and told him that she was a respectable lady, and if he didn't behave, she would pull his pants down and…… as she winked at him and showed him her open hand. 


Dan pretended to cower in fear, begging the giantess for mercy. And then they both started laughing hysterically. Here they were, both 40, and found themselves acting like immature teenagers. And they found it to be a tremendous feeling of escape from everyday life. 


Val gave him a kiss, then went back to her pot on the stove, while Dan prepared the vegetables, and got the dinnerware ready. He also noticed that whenever he would glance at his wife, he would feel a bulge start to rise. He just looked at her 7’7” body, and just kept thinking how sexy and beautiful she looked. Val had become a goddess in his eyes, and she was all his.


After dinner, Dana went back to her room and did her homework, while Dan made coffee for him and Val, then sat down on the sofa, with her now very large feet on his lap, and massaged them. 


He was just amazed about how his hands and feet were dwarfed by Valerie's and Dana’s, yet they remained completely feminine. He was happy that Dana had a true friend in Matt, although he suspected it would quickly evolve past that stage. But they would cross that bridge when it became necessary.


But Valerie was the love of his life. A very giant love of his life, and he just sat and realized how truly fortunate he was. She grew so much taller than him, yet never made a fuss about it, and treated him the same as she did when she was 5’2”. He truly felt blessed.


Dan and Valerie woke up with the alarm, with her hitting the snooze button. 10 minutes before it went off again. Dan stirred and moved closer to Val, and started to position his body on top of hers as he kissed his way up her body. 


They started to get a little more into what they were doing, until Val reminded him that they needed to get up when the alarm went off again. Disappointed, Dan laid next to her right side, and was up far enough to start kissing her. She started to get more into the mood. With the alarm set to go off in minutes, they felt like teens making out while waiting for their parents to come home. 


But the alarm went off, and it was time to officially rise and shine. Val offered to make breakfast, so Dan said that he would get Dana up and moving. It was going to be a beautiful day.


Dan had gotten up and moving while Val got breakfast cooking. He had come to get his coffee when she mentioned that Jeff from the office had been asking her about the renovation and conversion of the building that had become their new house. He was especially interested in the specifications, as his grandfather was a home builder.


Dan told Val he would be right back and went into the bedroom. He returned about 10 minutes later with a folder. It contained before and after pictures of the building, plus a copy of the blueprints the renovators used. He placed it on the counter, and told Val that everything Jeff wanted to know was in the folder.


Val bent down and gave Dan a kiss and a hug, saying thank you as it would make Jeff’s day. He told her that he himself found it amazing that all of it had been accomplished in so little time, and he didn't mind sharing it with a building enthusiast.


Dan joined the girls at the island table, and wanted to make sure both were doing well, emotionally and physically. To him, they always seemed optimistic and upbeat, and never complained about anything hurting on the body, so he felt pretty confident that everything was well.


Valerie dropped Dana off, then headed for work. Even though the 8 ft doors were overkill in terms of head room for the average person, it wasn't so with her. She found herself subconsciously ducking down as she walked through, as her 7’8” frame rapidly approached the height limit. 


She saw Bertha and Tiffany talking about something, so as she approached her desk, she asked Jeff to come over. He happily came, and Valerie put the folder on the desk. She told him that her husband, Dan, had all the answers to his questions about the renovation and conversion of the building contained within. 


Jeff’s face reminded her of Bill and Dana on Christmas day, when they couldn't wait to open presents. He was so happy, that he instinctively gave her a hug as a sign of appreciation. 


It felt very awkward for her as Jeff didn't even come up to her chest. But she gave him a hug in return, and noticing Bertha and Tiffany staring, explained what was going on. Tiffany pretended to be jealous, demanding to know where her hug was. They all laughed at that.


Dana got to school, and because her mom had been dropping her off, it was usually before most of the other students arrived. But on this day, she got a surprise. 


Matt had talked his mom into giving him a ride, so he arrived the same time as Dana. Her initial reaction of surprise quickly to the feelings of joy. Matt was there with her. The world was a better place.


Although he didn't even come up to her breast, she never looked at him as being small. He was still the same sweet boy that he was when she first met him.


They followed their new morning ritual. Going to their lockers, and then just sitting in class and spending time together away from the throngs of students.


Dana sat at her specially made desk. She was now taller sitting than he was standing up. But she just saw Matt for who he was, her prince. She thanked him again for the teddy bear. He blushed and said he immediately thought of her when he saw it. He knew it would be perfect for her.


He asked her if she gave the bear a name. Dana thought for a moment, then told him that she named him Matty. The real Matt blushed, and secretly felt honored. He approached her. Dana noticed, and was secretly hoping that he would kiss her, but as he moved ever so closer, Mr Jenkins entered the room. It was an opportunity lost.


Practice was intense and tiring, but Bill had enough energy left to sprint back to his dorm room and showered and dressed for another double date night. He was supposed to meet Ray at the dorm, but his friend left a note saying that he had to run a quick errand, and would meet him and Donna at the burger joint.


Newly washed, with fresh duds, he went to collect his girl. He tried to make it a triple date, but Lily and Ted had their own plans for the night. They all settled on a meal at the burger place, then a movie, and time to themselves afterwards. Since there were no bed checks being done by the coaches, he had more free time afterwards. 


Bill asked Donna if she could wear the outfit from their previous double date. That outfit had become his favorite, and thought that it accented her new size extremely well. She didn't have a problem with it.


They all met up. Bill thought Shirley looked great, and that she seemed really happy being with Ray. He assumed, correctly, that a girl as naturally tall as she was would unintentionally intimidate smaller men. But Ray was her equal, and her kindred spirit.


They ordered their food, and grabbed a table. During their meal, they started hearing loud voices coming from the cooking area. They tried to ignore the commotion, but they heard a male trying to convince his co-workers that the girl in the leather outfit had gotten taller since the previous week, while his friends thought that he had been working too many hours, and needed a few days off.


They realized that he was talking about Donna, which made her feel uncomfortable. So they quickly finished eating and left. They all thought that the poor guy would be considered crazy, and yet, he had been 100% correct. 


But, it was off to the movies, then who knew what.