- Text Size +

Dan, Valerie, Dana and Matt took their seats in the stadium. Everyone was staring at the girls, which made them feel a little awkward. But soon, their attention turned to the football team coming out of the tunnel, and soon, the game was underway.


Ray and Shirley were late getting to the game, and had to sit near the top row. She scanned the crowd, hoping to see the tall women that she had heard about, but with the stadium near capacity, it was impossible.


Bill Johnson played an absolutely flawless game. Throwing for three touchdowns and running for two others, he cemented his status as a Heisman contender, which was unheard of for a freshman.


The clock struck zero, and Lexicon University had its first 3-0 start to a season in school history. Bill was interviewed by the school paper, and took pictures with the fans.


The Johnsons had made their way to the field, as did Ray and Shirley. Bill gave everyone a hug, and eventually Donna joined him. When his roommate and his girlfriend joined up, Shirley was speechless. 


She was 6’11”, but the two girls there towered over her, which was something that never happened to her before. She felt small, and unfamiliar sensation, and felt like going back to her room. It wasn't until Ray introduced her to Valerie and Dana, and the older woman gave her a hug, that her mood improved. 


She looked at Bill, 6’3”, and saw that he looked like a little boy next to them, yet it never seemed to bother him. He was just talking about the game, and about Donna, and did so naturally. 


Shirley noticed Donna was now a couple of inches taller than Bill, which she didn't understand how that could be possible. People just don't grow. She wanted to ask Valerie how she got so tall, but knew she would feel like an idiot for doing so.


Bill looked at her, and saw the confusion on her face, so he turned and looked up at his mom, and asked her to explain what was going on with her and Dana.


Valerie explained everything, which Shirley didn't understand. Side Effects from the vaccine should have been aches, a fever, and the chills. It wasn't supposed to make someone grow. But there they were, standing in front of her, both taller. And yet, very feminine. It almost gave her a slight headache


The ride home was bittersweet for Valerie. Her baby boy had gone off to college, and she could see him every week. Now, his next four games were going to be away, so she wouldn't see him for a month. It really dampened the mood on an otherwise great weekend. 


Dan mentioned to Val that Bill and Donna made a beautiful couple. She agreed, while also pointing out that Ray and Shirley also were a cute couple. Dan, noticing Dana and Matt in the back seat, signaled with his head that Val should look towards the rear. She did, and told her husband that their daughter was too young for anything. Dan smiled, and said she should tell that to the kids in the back.


It was after midnight when they returned home. Dana said goodnight and went right to her room. Dan and Valerie were feeling tired themselves, and once the house was locked up and the lights off, saw them heading to the bedroom. 


Dan was up at the crack of dawn. He looked over at the still sleeping goddess next to him, and thought about how beautiful she was. She may have towered over him, but she was as beautiful now as she was on the day he married her. 


Dan got up and walked to the kitchen, getting the coffee maker going. He sensed someone behind him. It was Val. He looked up at her and asked if she was alright. She said yes, she just didn't think she could sleep any more. 


Dan suggested she sit on the sofa, and he would bring her a cup of coffee. She smiled and bent down and gave him a kiss, patting his rear end at the same time. 


Dan brought the coffee. He sat down, and then told Val to put her feet on his lap and he would massage them again. She did as requested, enjoying the sensation. Dan always knew how to hit the spots that caused her pleasure. It was one of the things she loved about him.


Soon they were joined by Dana, who had come out and sat next to her mother. The three just sat there, not saying a word and just enjoying the silence. They rarely got an opportunity like the one they had at the moment, and weren't going to waste it.


Dan absolutely enjoyed a tremendously boring Sunday. With the new house finished and occupied, he felt a sense of relief knowing that if he did anything, it was because he wanted to, not because he had to. Stress free was what the doctor ordered.


Val and Dana had to order more clothes, plus a new pair of glasses. They took the measuring tool and wrote down their numbers, then picked out the outfits that appealed to them. 


Once that was finished, Dan and Val sat down and ordered groceries online. Even though she had gone shopping the previous Wednesday, the girls were almost doubling the food intake of Dan due to their growth.


Dana grabbed the kitchen phone and went to her room. Dan looked up at his wife and wondered who she was going to talk to, as he winked at her. Valerie laughed, and said that it reminded her of the feelings she felt at that age. Dan raised an eyebrow and feigned hurt feelings that she liked a boy before they met in highschool. She bent down and gave him a kiss, saying that she only loved one man, and it was him. He patted her rear end and told her that he loved her too.


With the lazy day going by quickly, it was time for dinner. Valerie made spaghetti. It hit the spot. At a certain point, Dan casually mentioned Matt, and Dana took it from there. After what seemed like an hour, she finally stopped talking. It was time to clean up. Dan offered to take care of the dishes while Valerie did a couple loads of laundry.


The cleanup was done, and Dana said goodnight. She had to study for an upcoming test. Val and Dan relaxed, watching some TV. And when they were tired enough, they made their way to the bedroom.


Dawn came early. Dan was the first one up. He showered and put on a pair of shorts, then went out to the kitchen to start the coffee and breakfast. 


Soon he was joined by Valerie and Dana, who sat down at the island. Dan came over to give them a hug. Even sitting down, they were still taller than he was standing. It was something that he had gotten used to. He gave them a hug, and his wife a kiss, then went back to making breakfast. A meal with his two girls. It was a highlight of his day.


Dana exited the van, waving goodbye to her mom. She followed her new routine. She went to her new locker. School had finally given her one that she could stand up to access, or at least bend down without hurting her back. 


She had her session with Dr Bell, and the questions her classmates asked put her mind at ease. They had been avoiding her since she started growing, because they were afraid of making her feel awkward, which she appreciated. But she stressed that she was still the same person that she had always been. 


As for poor Dr Bell, he had come to the discussion ready to play the expert, but after talking with Dana, felt more like a freshman on his first day taking an advanced science class. He had no answers because he didn't understand the questions. He left the classroom with considerably less faith in science.


She got what she needed, then went out to wait for Matt’s bus. As the bus arrived, Matt could see the beautiful face of the tallest person in school waiting.

He bounded off the bus, and got to experience his new morning ritual, a kiss on the cheek from Dana. 


He took her much larger hand and led her to the classroom. But before he sat down, he realized that he had to use the bathroom. Dana realized that she needed to go also, and so both went downstairs to use the facilities.


Matt was done first. Dana found the stall that had been modified for her by the principal. She had the key to unlock the door to her stall, and she was the only one who could access it.


She met Matt in the hall, and they went up the stairs. Or at least Matt was. He realized that Dana was still at the bottom of the stairs, so he turned around and went back down to the third step, and asked her if anything was wrong. 


Dana just looked at him for a few seconds, then asked a surprising question. Did Matt think she was pretty? Matt looked at her kind of funny, as he didn't know where the question had come from. 


She repeated her question. Matt just looked up at her, and said that she was the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen. She could tell by the look in his eyes that he meant every word he just spoke. She had a little tear running down her cheek as she gave him a full kiss, which he enjoyed very much.


Valerie dropped her daughter off, then headed to work. She had thoroughly enjoyed the quiet Sunday that she got to spend with her husband and daughter. No visitors, no need to be anywhere. Just a nice, relaxing day spent at home.


When she got to the office, she saw Bertha, Tiffany and Jeff huddled together near her desk. She said hello to the three of them, then was surprised when they separated, and revealed a brand new, custom made desk scaled to her size. 


Valerie had a tear running down her cheek as she hugged the three of them, then sat down and got acclimated to the new furniture, as the three gathered around her and asked how she was feeling.


She replied that she was feeling really well, considering all that had been going on over the last couple of months. And she thanked them again for the desk. Bertha told her that they wouldn't be able to sleep at night forcing a pregnant giantess to keep using a small desk. And they all laughed at that.


Eventually, Valerie started to organize her desk, while Bertha and Tiffany were discussing something off to the side. However, Jeff was still fascinated by her description of the new house, and came to her desk to ask more questions about the structure.  


Even with her sitting down, she was still taller than him, but found his enthusiasm for the renovation project cute, and tried to answer his questions as best she could. She loved her co-workers, as they made her feel special. She considered asking Bertha to be Godmother to her baby. It was the least she could do.


On Saturday, Bill Johnson was the star quarterback of the football team, leading them to victory. On Sunday, Bill Johnson was a simple college student, desperately trying to get four assignments finished and turned in. They were due Friday, but with practice every day until Wednesday, and then flying to the away game on Thursday, it left him no time to work on them during the week. And, much to his chagrin, it left him no time for Donna on Sunday. 


He finally finished all his work close to 11pm. Exhausted, he fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of a very tall Donna carrying HIM over the threshold. He woke up, the dream still fresh in his mind, and found himself turned on by the thought. He was very surprised by that. But he quickly realized that if there were any girl in the world that he could choose to be taller than him, it would be her, with those beautiful eyes, perfect smile, sexy body. He gave himself goosebumps just thinking about it.


Since Monday was a half day, they decided to meet up at the ruins on campus around noon. And when he saw her walking towards him in a tight white dress, his knees nearly gave out. She was a sight to behold. 


They kissed, and Donna felt awkward having to bend her neck downward to kiss a guy who stood 6’3”. She figured that she must have been about 4 inches taller than Bill, but he didn't seem to mind.