- Text Size +

Valerie picked Dana up from school, and both made it home before Dan. She decided that she was going to cook him steak for dinner. He had done so much for her and Dana, and yet never complained about anything. He had been a solid rock for the family. 


Dan walked through the door about an hour later, and he had a bemused look on his face. The warehouse was busy, but it seemed that the only thing anyone at work wanted to talk about was the giant lady known as Valerie. 


He had been a little frustrated at first, but it had become a source of pride. He was married to the most talked about woman in town. He smiled at the thought.


Dinner was absolutely delicious. Perfectly cooked steak, and Val rubbing her foot up and down his leg put Dan in the mood. Valerie liked the fact that with her legs so much longer than before, she could be more subtle in her actions.


Both looked at Dana, who looked like she could barely keep her eyes open. And she would have gone to bed right after the meal, but the always pesky math homework needed to be done. 


While they waited for Dana to finish her work and go to sleep, Dan made coffee for both him and Val. He sat at the end of the sofa and let her rest her now large feet on his lap, as he massaged them, helping to relax his wife. They talked about the appointment she had with her OB-GYN, and was both excited (she loved being a mom),and apprehensive (she didn't know if her growing would adversely affect the baby) about the visit.


Dan reassured her that everything would be fine. All she needed to do was relax, as stress would be more harmful than helpful. She appreciated his optimism, and suggested that they head for the bedroom. 


Val didn't have to tell her husband twice. Dan was up as soon as the words left her lips. He silently approached Dana’s door, and hearing nothing, went back out to the living room and gave his wife a thumbs up.


Val got up, and caught up to Dan quickly, as her now long strides made covering distances easier. 

She followed her husband into the bedroom, and the door was locked behind them. 


Val had undressed even before Dan had turned around. Looking up at the impossibly tall goddess standing naked before him, the sight of his wife actually made him weak in the knees. 


He gently approached the two beautiful breasts that were just below his eyes, and tenderly placed his lips on her right one, while massaging the other one with such a deft touch that it caused Val to moan. 


She gently guided her husband to the bed, and laid down, with him on top. But what had once been very comfortable and familiar positions were now foreign and awkward due to Val’s new size. They felt like two virgins making love for the very first time, gently nudging one another into a more comfortable spot. 


But eventually, they figured out where Dan needed to be, and before they knew it, built up passion had been released, freeing both of them from agony.

Dan held Val in his arms as they told one another how much they loved them. And both drifted off into a deep sleep.


The alarm went off and both got up. Dan headed for the shower, while Val got Dana going, and started preparing breakfast. Dan finished fairly quickly, and so met his girls in front of the island in the middle of the kitchen.


With the much higher ceiling, and with them being able to stand up straight, he finally got to see them at their full height. It was impressive. Val finished cooking and they sat down to eat. 


Once the meal was over, Valerie reminded her daughter that she was going to drop her off a little early, as she had a Drs appointment first thing. Dan said he would clean up while the girls got ready. Val bent down to give him a kiss, and Dana did the same, before the two of them walked out the door. Dan thought about how lucky he was to have two wonderful girls in his life.


Val waved goodbye to Dana as she exited the van, then drove straight to Dr Marcus’ office. Even at that time of the morning, she made very good time, arriving about 20 minutes early.


She went inside, noticing that she soon would have to start ducking her head as she went through the doorway. Carol Marcus, the Dr’s wife, was also his receptionist, and a long time friend of Val’s.


But when she heard the door open, she looked up and saw the biggest person she had ever seen. It took her a few seconds to realize that it was Val standing in front of her. 


Valerie kept trying to say hi to her friend, but Carol’s mind was too focused on the size of her friend to even hear the words. Finally, Carol's brain overcame the shock of seeing her formerly small friend now the size of a giantess standing there, to weakly say hello. 


She reflexively handed a clipboard to Val so that she could verify her insurance information, and once the clipboard was handed back to, disappeared. Thirty seconds later, she returned, with her husband following. 


Dr Marcus had the same reaction as his wife. Standing before him was a lady that not three months before stood a little over five feet, but no longer. All the staring made Val a little uncomfortable.


Dr Marcus noticed Val’s look, and immediately apologized for being so rude. He explained that it wasn't everyday that a woman who was as tall as she was walked through the door. 


He immediately brought Val back. He apologized for the state of the exam room, saying that they were reorganizing the office, and he meant to come in over the weekend and take care of it, but something had come up. Val told him that it was ok as he pulled out a notepad, and asked a series of questions. 


First and foremost, was there an explanation for her growth? Val said that her family doctor believed it to be a side effect of the vaccine. That piqued Dr Marcus’ curiosity. He told her that they were finding out about the unknown effects of the shot, but that was the first he heard about it causing a person to grow.


Val told him that she twice had blood work, and twice they found a compound from the vaccine had merged with a protein from the pituitary gland. It was the only thing that made sense.


The doctor asked her about her symptoms as it related to her pregnancy, and Val explained how she felt the weekend before, and how her husband suggested that she get tested for the virus, as there were several cases of vaccinated people getting sick from the disease.


But all the tests came back negative. That was when the doctor decided to do a pregnancy test. It came back positive, so she ran another one, which came back positive as well.


Dr Marcus was silent as he wrote everything down. Looking at Val, he said that it was time to get her vitals. 


Blood pressure, pulse, and temperature were all normal. He asked her to step on the scale. 230lbs. He couldn't get her height, as the rod on the scale stopped at 84 inches. So he pulled a tape measure out of his desk, asked Val to stand straight with her back against the wall, pulled up a chair, and stepped on that in order to position the tape measure so that it was even with her head.


88 inches. 7’4”. Dr Marcus just looked at the numbers. Three months ago, 62 inches, now, 88. He just shook his head. Now to do his exam. He asked Val to lay on the exam chair. But she was too big for it, unable to get comfortable. Dr Marcus suggested that she hold her legs out as straight as she could, and he would support them with his shoulders.


Dr Marcus was only a man about 5’6”, but had no other options. Val did as requested, and even though he struggled with the size and weight of her legs, was able to complete his exam. However, it had been too uncomfortable for Val. The doctor struggled with her size, which caused her lower back to ache.


Everything was normal. But it also gave him an idea. Dr Marcus asked Val if he could examine her scalp. A puzzled look came over her face, until he explained that sometimes if there is an issue with the pituitary gland, lumps could develop on the head. He just wanted to make sure. She agreed.


So Val stood up, and Dr Marcus pulled over a wooden chest, standing on it to do his exam. However, he was unable to reach the top of her head, no matter how hard he tried.


He suggested that Val sit down in the chair, and he was able to reach the top, but not without standing on his toes. But everything was normal. He wrote down some instructions, which basically said to eat healthy, get enough sleep, and to not push herself.


The exam was over. Val thanked the doctor, and he told her that if she had any issues or problems, she was to call him. Val said ok, then got in her car and drove home.


Dana arrived at school earlier than she had been. In fact, very few students were even there, so she went to her locker. Matt wouldn't be arriving for another 10 minutes. She found out that if he wasn't there, she felt lost. She couldn't explain it. 


With nothing better to do, she went to her classroom. Mr Jenkins was at his desk. Spotting Dana, he came up to her and asked if she still wanted to do the class discussion.


Dana told him yes. She was actually looking forward to it, as it would be really cool. Mr Jenkins explained that the gentleman leading the talk was Dr Bell, who taught molecular biology at the college. He also told her that he talked to Mrs Cain, her math teacher, and she would be leaving class 15 minutes early. She would come back to the classroom, where Dr Bell would explain to her everything that would happen. 


Dana said that she wouldn't miss it for the world, thanked Mr Jenkins, then went to greet Matt at the bus. Once he exited, he saw where she was, and met her. She greeted him by bending down and kissing him on his cheek. She was so happy to see him. 


They walked to the classroom. Dana told him everything Mr Jenkins had explained to her. Matt could hear the excitement in her voice. He was happy for her.


But Dana found the day dragging. No matter when she looked at a clock, it only seemed to be 10 minutes later than when she last checked. She had nervous anticipation. 


Finally, it was time for her to leave math class, and head to her homeroom. Walking in, she saw a man who looked young. She said hi, and introduced herself. Dr Bell was stunned. He almost couldn't believe that a twelve year old girl was the tallest human being that he had ever met, and she was standing right in front of him.


He quickly regained his senses, and introduced himself, and started to go over what he would be discussing, when he felt his neck muscles start to cramp up. He tried to ignore the pain, but being only 5’7”, he found it too uncomfortable to just stand there and look up that high.


He asked Dana if she would feel uncomfortable or have a problem if he brought over a chair and stood on it in order to talk to her. She said that she was ok with that, so Dr Bell brought a chair over, stepped on it, turned around, and found himself still shorter than Dana by an inch or two. But he wouldn't have to bend his neck, which he felt grateful for.


He then asked her about her growth. Dana said that it started after her and her family got the vaccine. She had blood work done twice, and both times, there was a compound from the formula merged with a protein from the pituitary gland found. Her doctor said that was the reason she and her mom were growing.


That stunned Dr Bell. Mr Jenkins told him about Dana, but not about her mom. He asked her how tall her was her mom, and she replied that she was about an inch taller. He asked about other family members, and Dana said that her dad and brother weren't affected.


Even with his brilliant mind, Dr Bell was blown away by what Dana was telling him. Normal sized father and son, giant mother and daughter. He didn't believe in fantasy or anything like that, but her was a twelve year old girl next to him, and he had to stand on a chair so he could almost be eye level with her.


He asked her if he could measure her, and Dana said sure. Dr Bell pulled out a tape measure, and got his number 87 inches. 7’3”. Incredible. And there were no signs of abnormal growth. No excessive growth around her limbs. She was growing like it was the most natural thing in the world. 


Now he was starting to regret holding the discussion, because for the first time in his life, science couldn't provide the answers.


Bill and Donna were going out on another double date with Ray and Shirley. They would have to make it early, as Bill needed to be back by 9:00pm. That was when team coaches and managers performed bed checks.


At some point during the morning, Donna suggested that they invite Lily and her friend Ted. Bill didn't know that Lily had been seeing anyone, but agreed. 


Ray and Bill were waiting outside the girls’ dorm building when a short guy with glasses walked up to them and introduced himself as Ted Knight. The two roommates looked at each other and realized that he must be Lily’s date. Both shook his hand and introduced themselves.


The three guys were chatting when Shirley joined them. She wore a yellow dress, and looked ravishing. Ray gave her a kiss, and complimented her. She blushed, then realized that Ted was starting at her. She looked at him, and he quickly turned his head. He had never seen a girl that tall before, so there wasn't anything sexual about his staring.


Shirley figured as much, and introduced herself to the small man. She figured that he couldn't have been any taller than 5’3”-5’4”, and gave the impression that he was totally harmless. 


Before long, Donna and Lily joined them. Shirley was smooching with Ray and didn't notice that Donna was now an inch taller than Bill, who was smooching with Donna, and never noticed that Lily was about 3 inches taller than him. 


They decided on a quick dinner and movie. Donna made a point of letting everyone know that Bill had to be tucked into bed by 9, winking at him. Bill smiled and shook his head. He absolutely loved her sense of humor. 


Dinner was delicious, but the movie sucked. Too boring. Bill thought that rom-coms had more action.  But it allowed all the couples to make out in a dark theater. 


The movie ended. Bill look at a clock on the wall, 8:30. He needed to get back. Last thing he needed was to break team rules, and be suspended for the game. So it was say goodnight to Donna, and then off to his room.


But Donna wanted to spend a few more minutes with him, and gave him a kiss. This caused the others to do the same. Three couples, all kissing in the hallway.


Bill smiled at Donna, said goodbye, and patted her rear end as he ran off to his dorm, entering the door at 8:59, just before the QBs coach knocked on the door. Crisis averted.