- Text Size +

After checking the time, I re-read my mom’s note in front of me.


“Jack, Sorry I had to leave this morning without saying goodbye, in a rush. At least you have Jenny to make sure you’re safe while I’m gone. I’ll let the two of you know if my trip gets extended. I don’t care what you two do together as long as you make sure to clean up afterwards.”


I shake my head and sigh. “Why does Mom have to say it like that? Whatever. It’s not like she’s around enough for it to matter. I think I finally need to tell Jenny the truth about not being into the stink. She’ll come over and we’ll just talk about it. I can say that I’m not as into anymore and that shouldn’t even hurt her feelings. I just hope she didn’t spend too much time prepping for this visit. I love her, I just wish I could have been clearer the first time she came over, 3 years ago.”


****Flashback****


I looked up at Jenny for the first time. Her scarlet hair flowed over her shoulders. A v-neck tank top held her large breasts. Her fine legs and behind were in yoga pants. She was so gorgeous. But her smile was even more intoxicating.


“It’s so nice to meet you Jack. I just can’t believe that you're actually 2 inches tall.”


“I’m happy to meet you too. And yeah, it’s something you have to see to believe.”


“I know that this situation is a bit weird, me being 16 and you 15 and your Mom having me ‘babysit’ you after your aunt moved away. But, I’d really like to only be a babysitter as a formality. All I’m supposed to do is really just make some food and keep some company this weekend. So just think of me as a new friend. If that’s alright with you.”


I smiled at her. “I would love that. I have to warn you though, I haven’t really had friends before so just let me know if I do anything wrong.”


“Oh my God, you are just so sweet. Is it okay if I hug you? I don’t want to hurt you.”


“Yeah go ahead. I would love a hug.”


Jenny lifts me up from the table and holds me to her cheek. It is soft and comforting, and filled with love. That was the moment I fell in love with her. When I felt real affection from someone for the first time. I don’t know how long it lasted, but I know that I wish it had never ended.


She looks at me with concern. “Was that okay? I didn’t hurt you right.”


I chuckle. “It was amazing. And you really don’t need to worry about me getting hurt. I know you were told that I’m indestructible, but I think you need to see it to believe it. Okay, just trust me. I’ll be fine. I’m going to jump from your hand to the floor to show you that I’m really indestructible. Okay. Just trust me. 3. 2. 1.”


I leapt off her hand and landed on the floor. I pushed myself off the ground and gave her a thumb’s up. “See Indestructible. I wouldn’t have made it this far without being indestructible. I can survive anything. Being crushed. Stepped on, sat on. Eaten. You name it. Don’t worry, I’m tough. I can tell from the look in your face you might need to try something. Go ahead smack me, step on me whatever. It’s more inconvenient than painful.” Of course, I was exaggerating. I felt pain, but it was certainly manageable after all the incidents over my life.


“Are you sure? I really don’t want to hurt you.”


“I promise I’ll be fine. This will be good for both of us. Think of it as a trust exercise.”


I knew the idea was horribly stupid, but I wanted her to not have to walk on eggshells with me. 


“Go ahead, just step on me or something.”


She sighed. “Okay, I’ll do it. Just stop me if it’s too much. She gently lowers her socked foot to my body. It stunk a bit, but it wasn’t too bad. She pressed down slightly for a moment and lifted it up. “Was that too much?”  


“Keep going. I want you to not be afraid.” 


She stepped on me harder, but not enough to really register as anything other than some pressure.


In hindsight, I was an idiot. But, I wasn’t using my brain. 


“Better. But really try and go for it. If we’re going to be friends, then I want you to be comfortable around me. Trust me, I’ll be fine.”


“Okay, you’re right. I need to do this to stop being scared. I want to be your friend and treat you like a friend, not as something I have to protect.”


She steps on me as she would normally step on something and leaves her foot there for a few seconds. She lifts it up and sees that I’m smiling and waving. 


“Okay, Jack. If you need me to stop, just punch my foot and I’ll immediately stop. I’m going to really go for it this time. I trust you and thank you for trusting me to show me this.”


“Go for it Jenny! Give it your all, I want you to go for it so much that you’ll never be afraid to hurt me again.”


She smiled. “You’re one of a kind. I’m looking forward to being your friend.”


She lifted her foot up into the air and I gave her a thumbs up


She stomped her foot down and pressed it against the carpet. I was under the ball of her foot and the smell of her sweaty feet permeated my nose. It was much more powerful, now that I was really pressed into it. 


“Jack, if you’re okay, punch my foot twice.”


I did and she let out a sigh of relief. 


“I’m going to just stand on one foot now. If that’s okay, punch my foot three times. If it’s not, I’ll stop now. And once I start, if it's too much, just punch and I’ll stop.”


I wanted her to feel comfortable so I punched three times. 


She lifted her other foot off the ground and the pressure greatly increased. It hurt, but I could take it. The smell I could have done without for sure. But, I thought she needed to do this at the start.


She wobbled a bit, before she found balance. Probably doing the tree pose. She held it for a couple of minutes as I was trapped under the ball of her foot. The pressure was intense and the smell was worse, but it wouldn’t cause any real harm. Well, at least not in the way I thought I would.


She brought her other foot down and lifted her foot off of me. After a couple of seconds, I raised myself to my feet and gave a thumbs up. “See. Perfectly fine. No need to worry about me.”


She let out a deep breath and smiled at me. “Oh I’m so happy you’re okay.” She reached down and lifted me to her cheek. “I feel so much less concerned now. You were right, I think now I can be much more comfortable with you.”


“I’m glad you feel that way. Do you want to have some lunch and talk?”


“That sounds perfect. I’ll bring you to the dining room and I’ll make a sandwich for us to share and maybe some snacks too.”


She lifted me and we left the living room and headed to the dining room. She dropped me off on the table and walked to the kitchen to make us some lunch. I couldn’t stop smiling at how wonderful she was. 


After a few minutes she came back with a chicken sandwich she had heated up and some chips and dip. She tore off a small piece of the sandwich that more than filled me up by the time I finished.


We spoke about a lot. We seemed like a perfect match. We loved the same movies, tv shows, novels, music, etc. It felt like I had found my soulmate. Jenny was all I could ever hope for, beyond beautiful, caring, and we just shared so much. I fell in love when she told me we had the same favorite anime. 


We spoke about our plans for the future, my best chance for something was as a writer because I could do that from home on the custom laptop I had. (I was lucky for my mom to have all the money she did to buy stuff for me, but it didn’t make up for her never being around. But my true love was right in front of my eyes). She was going to go into finance and was waiting to hear back about an internship opportunity. We both didn’t have our futures set in stone but at least had some ideas about what we wanted to do. It was perfect. She was perfect.


It went really well and I enjoyed looking up at her from the edge of the table as we spent a long time talking with each other long after we finished eating.  We were planning to head to the living room and watch a movie together, when we were interrupted as her phone rang. She looked at it and saw that it was the company she applied for the internship with. She gasped and jumped up. She got so excited she dropped her phone on the floor. This is where everything went wrong. She said to head over to the living room and she’d meet me there when she finished.


She turned around and bent over, causing her massive ass to hit the table. The impact caused me to fall forward onto her lower back right above the entrance to her crack. She grabbed her yoga pants and panties and pulled them up, feeling her butt slightly exposed. I slid underneath her panties and down her crack. Standing up, she gave one last large tug and jumped up a bit. 


I was trapped inside her panties as she answered the phone and walked out of the dining room. There was little room and her cheeks held me in place. It was too tight for me to even wiggle around.


“This is the worst. How did everything go so wrong? What’s gonna happen when she finds me? She'll think I was perving out on her and all my chances of being with her will go away. She’ll never want to be with me. She’ll probably just take her sock off and put me in there, and tie it into a ball I can’t get out of, like that one sitter that came once. I can’t believe I spent 5 days just stuck in there because she didn’t feel like doing any work. At least she was like 29 and I was 13 and had no chance with her. Now what’s gonna happen with Jenny? She’s perfect for me. Things were going so well and now everything’s ruined.”

As I sulked in Jenny’s panties, Jenny was on cloud 9. “Thank you so much! I’m so excited to be interning for you!”


Jenny jumped up and down several times, sending her cheeks bouncing and causing me to slip in between them. She did various movements that I figured had to be dancing. I was pounded by her cheeks on both sides more and more as I was pulled in deeper. Sweat built up and her ass started to smell. She quit dancing to start running, (I imagined with her arms up) and I was smacked more and more by her butt. 


Then everything got crazier. She ran faster and the world around me spun. She was doing cartwheels which brought me closer to her anus and threw me around.


“I imagine this would be adorable to watch from the outside. But right now this is crazy. Maybe since she’s in such a good mood she won’t be too upset.”


She jumped up a few more times and finally stopped. “Oh my God this is the best! I got my internship, and maybe I just found a boyfriend.” (My heart went crazy when I heard this). “Best day ever! Ooh, I should make sure to let out all my gas before I go back to him and I should wipe myself off. I got a bit sweaty, or maybe more than a bit. Can he hear me from here? Probably not. I’ll let everything out now.”


Jenny squatted down as low as she could. I was pushed directly in front of her anus and struggled to do anything. She released a loud powerful fart that I received at point blank. It was so powerful I blacked out for a few moments. When I came to, she had finished releasing everything and I was left to stew in the stinky fart. To my confusion and horror, when I came back to consciousness, I was slightly erect. 


She chuckled, “Oh boy, that’s a strong one, good thing Jack isn’t around right now. I’d probably scare him off with something like that. And I don’t want to scare off a guy as great as he is.” She stood back up, bringing me up to her anus with her cheeks behind me. I was trapped even deeper. As she walked around, the pressure was intense with a worse smell. I needed to get out, but couldn’t even move. 


I screamed for her to hear me, but her butt blocked out the sound. I kept yelling as she moved, and paused to wipe her sweat off. She giggled. “Wow, I’m so over the moon that there’s a little vibration in my ass. Oh it feels good. I wonder if this will ever happen again.”


My heart sank, all my screaming did was tickle her. I needed a way to get out fast. But instead, as she continued walking, my face was pressed against her pucker. Her cheeks continued to push my body and her ass sweat made its way into my mouth. Even worse, her anus started moving more as I was pressed against it. It was like it knew I was there and was hungry. I struggled to stay out of it.


Jenny arrived in the living room with pep in her step and hopped onto the couch. I felt the force of the impact and with a pop I entered her asshole. My torso was squeezed by her anus, as my head was pressed against the inside of her ass. It was much worse inside. I couldn’t believe she didn’t feel anything. 


“Jack, I’m back. Where are you? Oh no, did I sit on you?” She stood up and checked the seat and even looked at her pants. She sat back down, presumably with her arms crossed, pushing my whole chest inside. 


“Jack, are you not here yet? I would have felt you if I had stepped on you. Where are you? Maybe the bathroom…Our lunch was cut short. Probably just wanted to use it before we relaxed more.” I heard a gurgle from within her. “I guess, if he’s not here yet, it wouldn’t hurt to let out some gas before he gets back.” She leaned over and slowly let out gas. The foul odor encompassed me as I squirmed within her. I yelled out for her to hear me again, but all my efforts did was tickle her. I was encompassed up to my crotch, I felt it being pressed against her supple cheeks and grew more aroused.   


I contemplated something I knew I would hate. I sighed, “I’ll regret this. But…” I took a deep breath and opened my mouth. I bit the inside of her asshole. 


“Ooh, what was that? It was nice. But what was it?”


I was conflicted. On one hand, it was frustrating that even biting her only tickled. On the other hand, I was relieved that she noticed and I’d get out, but I was scared of how she would react. 


She shifted around and stuck her hand inside of her panties. It moved around until her fingers found me. She froze as she touched my leg.


“Jack? Is that you?” 


I wiggled around.


“Oh SHIT! This is bad. I need to get you out right now!” She grabbed my leg and yanked me out of her anus. She took me out of her panties and set me down on the couch next to her. “OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! How did this happen?!...” Her face filled with horror. “It was when I got the call and knocked into the table. I thought it was just some air that touched me so I pulled my yoga pants back up. You were in there when I was dancing. When I was doing cartwheels. When I farted. The vibrations were you, you must have been screaming for help. Oh my God, I just tortured you in my ass. I’m horrible, I’m a monster. You must hate me. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.” She sobbed intensely.


Looking back, our relationship would have turned out so differently had I been more honest and said that while it sucked, it was an accident and that I didn’t hold anything against her. Well I told her the second part of that.


“Hey, Jenny. Jenny. Jenny! Look at me. You don’t need to cry. It’s fine. That was an accident, I’m not upset with you. Something like that was bound to happen. I’m tiny, life happens. Whatever. Remember, I’m indestructible, I can take anything and everything.”

She sniffled. “How can you say that? It must have been horrible for you. I was so careless. This is the opposite of what I was supposed to do. I ruined everything. I’m so sorry.”


I took a deep breath. “No. Jenny. Look, it wasn’t that bad. In some ways it was good. I mean you’re a beautiful woman and your body is breathtaking. I got to be up and close with a magnificent ass, it was unplanned, but your butt is out of this world. And I mean I like you, and I overheard what you said, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to explore all of your assets. You’re wonderful, I like spending time with you, I want to keep spending time with you and I’d be a fool not to want to love every single inch of you.”


“But the smell, wasn’t that revolting? I worked up a sweat. And I let out so much gas. It had to have been awful.”


“No, you’re exaggerating. Yeah there was sweat and yeah there was gas, but those are just parts of life. And it was with you, so it wasn’t awful. I was just worried you wouldn’t realize it was an accident or that you wouldn’t find me and I wouldn’t get to keep spending time with you. Nothing about you could be awful. Anything with you is amazing. Anything I get to do with you is a wondrous opportunity that I love and I’m beyond lucky to do.”


She stared off for a while. Her tears dried and she looked down at me. Her eyes had a sense of hope in them. “Are you saying you actually liked it?”


(OH SHIT) My face turned beet red. I knew by looking at her eyes that she really wanted me to say yes and that if I did it would make her feel better. I gulped. “Well, I uh, uh I mean… kinda.” 


The gears in her brain turned, as she looked off in the distance. “So Jack, if you enjoyed that and it definitely smelled both from sweat and my gas. And earlier you didn’t complain at all about when I stepped on you. Hell, it was your idea. And my feet smelled too. And since you are indestructible it wouldn’t have caused any permanent damage. Does that mean that you’re into this stuff? Wait a minute, Jack you just said you liked it. And I could understand how you’re shy about it. But no need to be shy about anything with me. So I think the truth is that you’re into smelly odors; it would make sense being tiny like that would give you so much exposure that eventually you would be likely to enjoy it. And since you are indestructible you could handle anything like being stepped, sat on, eaten, like you said when we started. Oh My God. Jack you like being a toy for a sexy sweaty giantess don’t you. I mean at this point, it’s both obvious we like each other. We both told each other how we feel. We got intimate in a way that no one other than you could have gotten intimate with me. So I have two questions.”


I was losing my mind at this point. I had no idea how to stop this. “Su, sure. What are they?”


“Would you be my boyfriend?”


I was over the goddamn moon. “Yes! Yes! A million times yes! Nothing would make me happier than for you to be my girlfriend.”

“You have no idea how happy I am. I know that so far things have been a little I guess unconventional, but I know that we’re just meant for each other. We’ll get each other's numbers later and everything. I think we should keep it a secret that we’re together for now and let your mom feel comfortable with me. And since we are together and we already skipped bases, let me put it out there that there is so much for you to explore.” She leaned down to me and traced her fingers around her breasts, pulling her vneck down for me to see more. She reached behind her and smacked her ass.”


“And Jack, I wasn’t going to say anything, but secretly I liked it when you asked me to step on you. Once I knew you were okay and weren’t going to get hurt, feeling you underneath me was so exhilarating. I wasn’t ever going to do anything to you, because that wouldn’t have been right. But Jack, the thought of you literally being inside my panties is such a turn on. I felt so bad when I found you, but knowing you didn’t hate it, hell that you liked it. Oh my God. I want to make our relationship as open as possible. It doesn’t matter what size you are, I would have fallen in love with you no matter what. But, since you are that size and you are indestructible and you liked it, why don’t we incorporate that into our relationship. I won’t ever tell a soul, it will be our secret. And this won’t be all that our relationship is. I want it to be so much more than just being physical, I want to stay up with you for hours just talking and talking until we’re too tired to stay awake and then wake up with you right by me.”


I tried to mend the situation. “There is nothing I want more than to spend time with you and keep expanding that emotional connection we have.”


“I really really lucked out with you Jack. You’re so sweet and and just so considerate and, I just want to make you happy. Because each time so far I’ve tried to date I’ve just gotten hurt by a guy that didn’t care about my feelings at all. But, you, you’re so much better than any guy I’ve ever met. Any guy I’ve ever dreamed about. You’re so wonderful.”


I was blushing for a different reason this time. “Oh geez, uh thank you. I uh, wow.”


“So why don’t I let you get back to having fun in my ass before we watch the movie. I’ll let you in, clean you up afterwards and then we can spend more time together.”


I desperately wanted to find the right words to tell her no and not break her heart. “Well uh, I uh, actually, uh…” I was so conflicted, her face was like a puppy and I really didn’t want to hurt her. “If you don’t mind, I’d uh, oh um, I’d really like it if you uhm…” I was stuck, my brain was frozen and I didn't know what to say.


“Say no more Jack. I know you’re shy and this is new territory for both of us. So don’t worry, I’ll take the lead. I’ll bring you back to the promised land.” 


She picked me up and laid down on the couch. She pulled down her pants and panties and revealed her bare butt. She pushed me in between her cheeks and squeezed them. “Just have all the fun you want with them for now.”

I was squirming between them and slipped closer to her asshole from the sweat around me. I felt differently this time knowing that she wasn’t going to be upset with me, but that didn’t make me want to be there. She grinded me between her cheeks, putting pressure from all directions and bringing me to her anus. My head landed there and my face lodged itself in her hole. I screamed as loud as I could.


“Oh yeah that tickles Jack. Kiss me as much as you want.”


I was crestfallen. Nothing I did was going to help. I took a deep breath and decided to try kissing it, if nothing else at least it would probably speed things up. I puckered my lips and planted one. Chills swept through Jenny’s body and a rumble made its way closer to me. My head was trapped inside and I could do nothing as the fart got closer. It hit me dead on and my body shook. My lower body slammed back into her ass and I realized that being surrounded by her ass had made me hard. Out of all the things, she noticed my arousal.


“Oooh, Jack, that was something else. I felt you hump me to that fart. I got more coming on the way, don't worry, I’ll make sure you get to finish…” 


****End of Flashback****


“If only I had been smarter. Now I can’t even deny that her smells arouses me. I’ve been around it so much and been in so many situations where she used it to turn me on that my body has made a connection to her stink and being turned on. It’s sexy seeing her confident, and seeing her happy but I still don’t want to be a toy like that, where I’m under her heels as she runs marathons and under ass when she’s biking. It’s not even just stink, it’s a lot of pain. But she doesn’t know that I don’t like it like that. Just because it turns me on doesn’t mean I enjoy it. I’m her boyfriend and torture toy, but I just want to be her boyfriend. When we’re not playing its great we’re equals and she listens to me. I’m in love with her for a reason. But when she decides to play, I’m her butt plug, seat cushion, her insole, her sweat wipe, just so many things. She’s so creative with finding new ways to punish me because she thinks I love it; I can take it, but I shouldn’t have to. I know we’d be a regular couple if I was normal sized, so why don’t I make it that way. I just have to be honest. I wish I could have been honest earlier.”


I look at the clock on the wall. “She’ll be here soon. Just have a heart to heart, right. Oh geez, I hope this goes well.”



Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think.