- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a longer entry, but here is another combination of two chapters due to writing.com's character limit.  This is the start of asshole TF, which is what the rest of this story will focus on.

As you awoke, you were saddened when you realized that the events of the past day had not been a dream. You had hoped that you'd wake up at the start of yesterday, moving into a new apartment and able to have a regular life all on your own. But as you opened your eyes and your senses came to fruition, the stench was a welcome reminder that you were still snug deep inside of Quinn's buttcrack.

You sighed internally, but were shocked when you couldn't do so physically. Huh? you thought to yourself, My body feels more reformed than when I went to bed. Is it not all the way there yet? You motioned to stand up, but were surprised again when you weren't able to. All you were able to do was twitch. You wondered if Quinn had rolled back over, but could see Quinn's purple thong above you, as well as feel the gravity pushing down on you. If she's still laying on her stomach, then where am I? You began retracing your steps from the previous night, remembering being fused to her thong, then freed through her sweat, then flipped over until you landed... Oh Shit. You now knew where you were, and were more afraid than ever before.

It seemed that during the night after you fell asleep on top of Quinn's asshole, your body began its nocturnal process of reforming. However, because of the biological makeup of Tinies and their adaptive cells, they tend to react to purely biological matter first and foremost. Usually, this isn't a problem, since the only thing that a tiny will be touching when they're squashed is an inanimate object, so the squishy cells are able to focus solely on itself without any interference. And you have also been able to reform when you've been squashed by your mom and sister before, since they're usually quick to realize where you are.

However, since you've been being abused by Quinn in such an intense way, you knew that your body was more worn out than it usually was. When that happened, squishy cells tend to 'reach out' for any additional cellular help in any way they can. You've read about this phenomenon, and it was compared to that of an organ transplant: the body takes some time to adapt to the new organ, and changes it's own chemistry to better acclimate the new organ to the host body. But all of those changes were internal things... could the same thing happen to a tiny with externally located cells? Specifically, those located in Quinn's anus? Or, was Quinn's asshole the perfect apex between internal and external cells that your body was able to rebuild itself on them subconsciously? Or even worse, had you been so coated in Quinn's anal filth and cooked so much by her excessive farting and sweating that your body simply melted into it?

You realized that the 'how' really wasn't as important.  It didn't change the fact that you were now fused to Quinn's asshole.

The question still stood though, why weren't you able to speak? All of your senses other than your taste seemed to be in tact (Although you were grateful that you didn't have to taste Quinn's stinky butthole anymore). You felt around your body's new form and scanned yourself, coming to another shocking revelation: when you reformed, you essentially had melted into a puddle that then hardened and sealed over the hungry orifice. The edges of your body were completely attached to the ring around Quinn's anus, but the center of your body was covering it up. No doubt it was the lowest moment of your life yet; you were a living butt plug for the thick giantess. When you realized this, you suddenly noticed that you could feel a warm bit of pressure pushing against you from within Quinn. You had been blocking all of her farts from escaping her lower intestine.

Quinn's alarm suddenly started blaring and she slammed her arm down on the snooze button, still half asleep. She was still enjoying her deep sleep, and decided that 7 more minutes would be justified. She wasn't even thinking about how you were still trapped in her huge rear, just her peaceful slumber. She turned her head away from her window and pulled the covers over her head, which were still trapping some of the stench her ass had produced last night. She inhaled with her eyes closed, enjoying the smell she made. As she smiled, she felt a bit of pressure starting to build up in her backside, and in a groggy state half-attempted to force it out of her backside.

You heard your roommate's alarm above you, although it was a softer noise considering how many blankets and inches of ass it had to pass through to get to you. But you knew that this meant Quinn would be getting out of bed soon, and start checking for you. You hoped to God that when she saw that you weren't on her thong anymore that she would grab a mirror or get one of the other girls to inspect her backside so that they could find you there. You weren't sure how exactly you were going to escape, and that uncertainty created a sense of dread. What if I never get out of here? What if I'm stuck to Quinn's asshole forever? WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN SHE HAS TO TAKE A SHIT?! You tried to move in every way that you could, refusing to accept a fate as Quinn's poopchute. All you could manage, however, was the tiniest of twitches. It was the same motion that her anus had made the night before when it was sucking on you like a helpless plaything. What a terrible, cruel fate that it was now you doing the twitching, trying to reach out at her thong.

The giantess stirred above as she slammed the alarm off. You felt every single movement she made as she tried to get more comfortable, even the tiniest of jostles. Her massive globes of ass meat rocked from side to side, squishing you from every available angle. Below you, the pressure of fresh gas was building up quickly, and it pushed more and more against your backside by the second. You heard Quinn moan above you and soon felt her gut flexing. You knew she was trying to force this fart out of her rectum, and the only thing stopping her was a dried puddle of flesh known as you.

As Quinn relaxed her anus, she was surprised that her fart was still inside of her. Strange... she thought to herself tiredly, they usually come out by now. Guess this one just needs a little extra push. The voluptuous beauty pulled her legs up towards her breasts and raised her dumptruck ass to the sky, which stretched out her anus. When the gas still didn't come out, she pushed as hard as she could until she felt a tiny yet distinct POP followed by a 5 second blow-horn of a fart. That was weird. At least I feel a lot better now.

As you were stretched and stretched to your limit, you were helpless to the built-up methane that Quinn was pushing upon you. After seconds of straining, you decided that you should finally just give yourself up to the fart. After all, it was going to be so big that you figured it would shoot you straight off of Quinn's asshole and back into her thong. You winged in pain and finally stopped straining, ready to be shot off of Quinn's anus.

What ended up happening was, though, was that Quinn's intestinal air took the path of least resistance. The bonds that your body had formed with Quinn's wrinkly pucker seemed to be too strong for the fart to dislodge, so it went to the next weakest area: your thinly stretched out torso. The fart ripped open a microscopic tear through your squishy form, which instantaneously teared open into a gaping hole. As if you had been shot, the fart ripped through your body, leaving you donut shaped on Quinn's anus. You saw how the inside of your body was torn apart by the massive eruption of gas, and as Quinn lowered her backside back down to the bed you were compressed back into yourself, along with the rank sphincter.

"Ahhhhh," Quinn moaned in relief and pleasure. "That feels so much better. Christ, I slept great!" As she turned over and sat up in bed, she remembered the prisoner she had trapped in her thong and laughed. "Hahaha, hope you survived the night Hunter." Quinn removed her blankets and inhaled deeply, feeling her nose burn as the ghosts of her farts dissipated through the air. "Based on the smell underneath these covers, I'd say you learned your lesson. Let's get you out of there. Well, at least after this..."

The thick giantess let another silent stream of gas roll out of her asshole easily, thinking that it was just coating you and her thong. What she didn't realize was that you were now totally fused to her asshole, and that latest fart was like a slap in the face. You had just spent the past 12 hours being baked alive by Quinn's gas, but being turned into her literal anus? The taste and smell were amplified tenfold. The hole that was ripped in your center by that last fart was now tingling as the hot stream of air was expelled slowly through it. The hole fluttered until the fart was over, at which point it rested on Quinn's oily butt hole and began fusing with it!

Since the rest of your body was already stuck to your roommate, the newly formed hole was quick to follow suit. Faster than you had ever reformed before, it attached and rooted itself in the wrinkly folds of Quinn's asshole. Your white skin met the orifice's shit-stained surface, so you could see which parts were you and which parts were Quinn's anus. You were surrounded by her skin on all sides, and at the center of you was her new anal sphincter. The hole became your mouth, and swiftly scrunched up as an asshole does. This was bad.

Oblivious to your transformation, Quinn looped her fingers through the waistband of the thong and pulled it down her legs. As she did, you watched the purple thong in front of you get pulled through her huge squishy cheeks, and felt jealous of the fabric. The underwear was able to escape Quinn's juicy ass, but you were not. It was like watching the bus leave without you, only you knew there was no second one coming.

Quinn held the thong up to her face, and had to move her head away due to how bad they smelt. After getting over the shock, she observed them closer so that she could remove you from them, but couldn't see you on them. "Hunter, you there?" She asked slowly as it dawned on her that she may have lost you. "Need a few minutes to reform?" She set the thong down on her desk and watched it for a few moments motionlessly, while you were trying to think of ways to get Quinn's attention. She looked over to her bed and asked aloud, "Did get out at some point during the night? You still in bed?" She flipped through her blankets and shook them out, looking for anything to fall out of them with no luck. Looking back at the unchanged thong, she was starting to get worried now. "Hunter, I'm done punishing you. Please come out, wherever you are."

Your mind was racing as Quinn kept on searching, you knew this was a crucial time. You may have been fused to Quinn's anus but maybe you could muster up some strength and twitch to get her attention. As you focused on yourself, an idea came to Quinn: Maybe he's stuck to my body? He could be in my butt or somewhere else... Quinn motioned her fingers under her huge boobs, feeling for anything that was abnormal. She checked her armpits, toes, thighs and pussy, where she still couldn't find any sign of you. All that was left was her dirty asscrack.

Quinn dragged a finger down her crack, and ran it right over you and her asshole. It hurt your face, but you had at least made some sort of contact with your captor! She hadn't felt anything off, but grabbed a hand mirror and decided she should look just to be safe, since her massive booty was the only part of her she wasn't able to clearly see with her eyes. You felt your whole world shift and stretch as Quinn spread her legs and bent forward. As she did, her cheeks split apart and the world outside of her ass was exposed to you. It had been the first time since last night in the bathroom, and your vision was instantly blinded by the bright light. You had grown so accustomed to the dark depths of Quinn's ass that your irises were aching just being exposed to the light coming in from the bedroom window. You forced your eyes open through the pain, and saw a hand holding a mirror slowly come into view.

As it did, you sank as you got a good look at yourself. Quinn's asshole was mostly identical to what it already had been, with the only difference being the small ring of lighter skin at the very center of the orifice. You thought it'd be bigger and more pronounced, but it was barely half an inch wide. As for your eyes, there were two dots right at the top of separate anal folds. You were glad that you could at least see forward, but never before had you been so frustrated with having brown eyes. At the center of the anus where all of her folds met was where your mouth was, although this was something you could tell purely off of the taste. Unless someone was really focusing on every detail of Quinn's puffy orifice, nobody would be able to tell that there was anything off about this beauty's pooper.

The situation was more dire than you had realized, but you had to focus. After all, this was going to be your best chance to contact Quinn for a while. As the mirror centered itself on you, you saw her pretty face reflected in it upside-down. You mustered all of your energy and yelled as much as you could: "QUINNNNNNN"

But when you yelled, all that came out was a rank, sloppy PPFFFFFFFFTTTTTT.

You could only pray that Quinn had somehow seen you through the flatulence.